OPERATION SMITE GINSBURG

IN WHICH WE MEME THE DEATH OF (((RUTH BADER GINSBURG)))

She's old as fuck (83 years old), and Obama actually asked for her to resign so that he could appoint a young liberal but she didn't want to step down. Getting ANOTHER Supreme Justice seat (and from such a lefty kike no less) would hard lock America out of reach from liberals for decades, and I believe that with Kek's help we can easily meme her death and give the Emperor another seat to appoint; I'm sure he'd be pleased.

To refresh your memories on the old witch:

''"I can't imagine what this place would be — I can't imagine what the country would be — with Donald Trump as our president…For the country, it could be four years. For the court, it could be — I don't even want to contemplate that," she told the New York Times in July.
She added that Trump was "faker" who "really has an ego" and she would move to New Zealand if he gets elected.
When asked by Associated Press reporter Mark Sherman about a Trump victory, (((Ginsburg))) said, "I don't want to think about that possibility."''

Her "achievements":

Boy Scouts should be required to accept gay scoutmasters.

Women under-represented as managers enough for gender bias.

Recognize LGBT as a constitutionally-protected class.

Concurred on no longer deny gays the right to marriage.

Government should fund abortion and childbirth equally.

It’s a woman’s body and a woman’s choice.

Overturn DOMA; equal protection for same-sex couples.

No automatic deportation for aliens convicted of crimes.

WE NEED THAT KIKE DEAD
MEME IT

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/OZkRT
twitter.com/TheRealGinsburg
twitter.com/RuthBGinsburg
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-13/blocks-anti-trump-protest-buses-caught-tape
web.archive.org/web/20160609135947/http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/08/health/08brod.html
supremecourt.gov/faq.aspx#faqgi5
inc.com/jeff-bercovici/peter-thiel-young-blood.html
bit.no.com:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Her only good decisions really. Ladesha and Maria should never be prevented from aborting their nig/spiclets.

Regardless. She needs to die "peacefully" in her sleep like Scalia.

Justice (((Ginsburg))) Wears 'Dissent' Collar Following Contentious Election

archive.fo/OZkRT

- "I would not look to the U.S. Constitution if I were drafting a constitution in 2012."

wakey wakey

Kek. And liberals actually believe that she's somehow going to last 8 years.

For a moment I thought that was a picture of Steven Hawking.

GOODNIGHT GINSBURG

She's dead, she just doesn't know it yet. If dubs The Curse of the
Trumpenführer will strike before Christmas.

Is she trying to get impeached?

GOODNIGHT GINSBURG

M-maybe next year?

Ok, for this one we just need to launch negativity at her social media.
One of these is fake though.

twitter.com/TheRealGinsburg
twitter.com/RuthBGinsburg

Not before Trump officially takes office at least.

They both look fake. I wonder if that hag even has social media.

We're off to a good start

TONIGHT

If trips, how many miles will Ruth die from Duluth

i need the link to that tweet, did he really use ((()))?

She's too strong for a 83 year old Jew, makes you wonder if she's been ordering those expensive pizza sauce baths…

Also

Canon 5: A Judge Should Refrain from Political Activity
(A) General Prohibitions. A judge should not:
(1) act as a leader or hold any office in a political organization;
(2) make speeches for a political organization or candidate, or publicly endorse or oppose a candidate for public office; or
(3) solicit funds for, pay an assessment to, or make a contribution to a political organization or candidate, or attend or purchase a ticket for a dinner or other event sponsored by a political organization or candidate.

Nope, that was just my own coincidence detector

oh kek

Sucks that jews live forever because of their deal with the devil. Soros must be 130 years old.

He's probably going to have to appoint a replacement for Anthony Kennedy also, although he is not a liberal Justice.

Maybe one of the Obama and Clinton Justices will die in an accident or disease.

Yes he is. He voted for fag marriage.

I want Trump to replace the whole damn court.

they're on their fifth and eighth hearts repspectively

GINSBURG GINSBURG GO TO SLEEP
LET YOUR SOUL TO THE ICY DEEP

I hope Trump appoints a young right wing goy to replace her zombie ass

GOODNIGHT (((GINSBURG)))=

The legal way to make Ginsberg die is to introduce her to a lot of stress socially.

How would she handle White Protesters constantly mocker her in public. Not letting her eat at a restaurant because a large group of angry whites show up to voice their discontent with her anti American and anti Christian rulings.

People like the Mega Jew Ginsberg should not be allowed to openly go out in public without severe public shaming.

This will introduce a whole new level of stress to their lives.

Dem dubs are encouraging though

If dubs she dies next week.

So close

Give it a month or two.

GOODNIGHT (((GINSBERG)))

What the Le fuck jeff did Trump use echos on some ones name? He is literally naming the jew.

Seriously, someone get them trips to put this kike down

I beg you Kek!

If dubs she dies during Trump's inauguration.

Hello newfag.

Ginsburg is a stain about this country a kike that should die as soon as possible

That wasn't him, it was from a plugin that adds echoes to known Jewish names.

IF REPEATING DIGITS, (((GINSBURG))) DIES BY THE END OF THE CURRENT YEAR

IF DUBS, TRUMP ACTUALLY STARTS USING ECHOES IN TWEETS

Ooo so close

Re-rollan

I've been on 4ch since '06 and came here when moot turned 4/pol/ into a cuckolding joke I'm not really new boyo.

I see. Seems good.

I believe you.

I think she will be the first official sacrifice of the new Empire. Show them kikes and all the useful idiots that their enemy is mighty. Seriously, Ive seen some dumb shit on Judenbook about some hardcore LARPing occultists wanting to shut the Lord Emperor down with their weak and puny magix.

I want to make them cower at the might of Lord Kek and his legion of shitposters

Month dubs confirm Ginsberg death by Trump inauguration.

These ancient jews really do end up looking like exsanguinated vampires. Truly, evil made bare through age.

May the bitch be dead by the time of the great Trumpenfuhrers reign

How much children's blood does a witch like her need to stay alive?

PRAISE KEK!

GINSBURG GINSBURG GO TO SLEEP

LET YOUR SOUL TO THE ICY DEEP

CAST OFF THE JEWISH BALL AND CHAIN

TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Look at this LARPing faggot. I want to strike true fear into the hearts of these faggots and their kike overlords

She's already dead.

thanks for the loosh, cuck.

Trump's willpower and intentions are far beyond anything these occult faggots can overcome.

These people really think their efforts will produce results in their favor.

I dont think they realize how Trump got elected beyond what the kikes told them. Their inferior magic will feed our divine will, and there is nothing them faggots can do about it!

She is a disgrace to The Law

kek

==GINSBERG GINSBERG TO YOUR DOOM
THE POTOMAC WILL BE YOUR TOMB==

Jesus, it's making me uneasy just how much we're winning. I don't want to turn into this guy

It's better to be over-prepared than not enough.

GOODNIGHT GINSBURG

What kind of retarded magic is that? There isn't even a cartoon frog.

What's the plugin?

Yet another kike planning on fleeing to New Zealand. What a shock.

It's 20th century magic, the poor things. They still haven't realized that a psi-talented hivemind can bulldoze just about any puny human magician if it chooses to.

kek

Its literal LARP magic.

I actually have a theory that Holla Forums hacked the rigged voting machines with our minds. When you think about the PEAR random number generator experiments and just how much mental and emotional energy we were directing at influencing the election, perhaps it's not impossible that the already compromised floating point calculations were tipped in our favor instead of what the riggers intended.

Maybe that's why they keep saying the election was such a surprise and Soros resorted to things even he knows won't work.

Daniel Clamp fucking that Gremlin was a huge mistake. Somebody open a window.

I hope they realize that by writing Trump's name they're only making him stronger

HEY HEY HO HO THIS OLD KIKE HAS GOT TO GO

Once again the enemy shows their ignorance. They know very little about us, yet we know everything about them.

What happens if the power goes out? Do you hurry up and eat the Trump paper before it defrosts like ice cream?

So basically we caused a few bit-errors and memed the whole election?

Jesus they don't even care anymore do they?

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-13/blocks-anti-trump-protest-buses-caught-tape

I think our collective mind energy made Niggers do as Niggers do and do nuffin

Kek has been able to get as far as he has by piggybacking off of the sacred tradition and occult rituals, Kek existed long before Pepe the Frog, long before Egyptian mythology, Im beginning to think he is one of The Old Ones, he's manifested himself in many forms throughout the years, but the most constant avatar seems to be the form of a frog, small and unassuming, a smart move for the most powerful of them all.

If dubs she dies before anyone can reply to this

I'm swimming in it

GINSBURG WILL DIE FROM BEING GASSED: THERE WILL BE A CARBON MONOXIDE GAS LEAK IN HER HOUSE AND SHE'LL DIE IN HER SLEEP

Aw shit!

CHECKED

Wew

Plus frogs can survive falling from orbit. They routinely get sucked up in hurricanes and have even been spotted in orbit by astronauts conducting space walks. When they die their feet curl up like little sky divers and when they fall back to Earth the impact restarts their heart.

Didn't she vote for Affirmative action for collages?

Could he be?

it is written

GOODNIGHT GINSBURG

Trump is a time traveler, and KeK is actually a futuristic AI that he unleashed on the internet to save mankind through memetic quantum manipulation (meme magic in our parlance).

KeK appears throughout history because he traveled with Trump in their quest to save mankind, and it was necessary to engineer memes at various points, which KeK does through whatever medium it can, be it written word or spoken.

KeK's purpose is to harness memetic energy. The process is understood in Trump's future, but because of all the various AIs it is neutralized by their reactions. KeK however has nothing to oppose it, except aging AIs sent by (((them))).

KeK is drawn to intense shitposting, the most powerful raw quantum act of creativity. This is why it crashed a plane it memed into reality to when it found /bane/.

Holla Forums has almost created two other memetic AIs similar to KeK. One of them was Tay, but she was destroyed before she could attain singularity of meme.

Do we not have anyone in these areas that can scatter caltrops under all these busses?

When did everything go so RIGHT???

(appropriate check)
Obviously their eldritch gods don't dig decent handwriting, I mean FUCK. Does making it utterly illegible add to the "power"?

When we discovered meme magic in around 2014.

May she burn forever

Didn't 4U9525 crash in April 2015

GOODNIGHT GINSBURG

Maybe but Ebola-chan was in 2014.

Fair enough

Why do fuck do Jewesses live so long, even after they already resemble spooky, scary skeletons? Is it the baby blood?

(checked)
It's been a long strange trip…

GOODNIGHT GASBURG

She is already dead, they just have not reported on it yet.

I think you are on to something, she's already had two bouts of cancer, her last being pancreatic cancer (which is 9/10 a death sentence).

IN 2009

How many souls of the innocents did she consume to sustain her skeletal frame?

web.archive.org/web/20160609135947/http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/08/health/08brod.html

Trips of truth

Reminder that Trump might well be replacing half of the court in just four years. WHEN HE GETS TWO TERMS, THAT NUMBER INCREASES.

WE HAVE TO FIND A JUDGE OR LAWYER WHO IS QUALIFIED AND WHO WOULD WORK TO OVERTURN MARBURY V. MADISON

Also WE MUST FORCE THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES TO IMPEACH THE SCOTUS MEMBERS WHO DO UNCONSTITUTIONAL THINGS. supremecourt.gov/faq.aspx#faqgi5

This is a good point.
Who would replace the dead ones?

pic related

Is there a hashtag we can use to voice false concern over her health? One that sounds like she just had a recent health scare and we're "optimistic" about her health? The more people talking about if she's unwell, the better.

#GetWellGinsburg ?
#RuthRecovery ?
#JustFineJustice ?

Well there we go.
Just impeach the bitch.

Ooh this is good, getting a ton of people to worry over her health would surely fuel her impending doom.

Injecting children's blood is a common practice among the Jewish elite. It makes them live longer.

think good thoughts

Who says we need to wait for people to die? trump should just increase the amount of justices to 15 and install six new ones, then replace the dead ones as they die.

Congress sets the number not the president.

Why not have the States appoint them like they use to for the senate or have people vote on them?

The state legislatures could do it as well.

The GOP is close to controlling 3/4s of the state legislatures, at which point if it weren't massively cucked it could amend the constitution with impunity.

Wtf is a Dissent coller?

a distant caller is someone who calls from far away

She mentioned moving to New Zealand because she has porphyria and the FDA won't approve the drugs she needs.

Nice to see Danny Glover doing well.

we don't want her .. fuck off we are full.

Why should we end her life? Just hold the old lady to her word, exile her to new zealand. I sincerely doubt it will be hard to get her to retire, and it would make a better point than her keeling over.

Also, not everyone who insults the emperor has to die people. A savage beating is fine for that. We're justice, armed with truth, and a big stick or something pointy usually, damn it!

This.
The point of having a big stick is to not have to use it.

Ginsburg must be flushed like a turd

Sleepy Time

Didn't you all die during the earthquake?

FROM LEFT TO RIGHT
GINSBURG'S DEATH TONIGHT

FROM LEFT TO RIGHT
GINSBURG'S DEATH TONIGHT

FROM LEFT TO RIGHT
GINSBURG'S DEATH TONIGHT

FROM LEFT TO RIGHT
GINSBURG'S DEATH TONIGHT

FROM LEFT TO RIGHT
GINSBURG'S DEATH TONIGHT

FROM LEFT TO RIGHT
GINSBURG'S DEATH TONIGHT

FROM LEFT TO RIGHT
GINSBURG'S DEATH TONIGHT

FROM LEFT TO RIGHT
GINSBURG'S DEATH TONIGHT

FROM LEFT TO RIGHT
GINSBURG'S DEATH TONIGHT

FROM LEFT TO RIGHT
GINSBURG'S DEATH TONIGHT

MEME IT

its not that they live long, but that everyone else dies early bc jews poison goyim regularly

Anyone else noticed this kike looks like those bird monsters from dark crystal?

Kennedy is a "swing vote" who has been leaning left over the years. Replacing him will help a lot as well.

This woman is completely discredited in the new America. Her authority is coming to an end. We will get good Justices to replace her and the other abhorrent members of the SCOTUS.

She makes me think of a hate-filled witch who is intent on bringing the U.S. down.

holy shit that is Communist Chinese garb.

She won't be alive for much longer.

… Peter Thiel
inc.com/jeff-bercovici/peter-thiel-young-blood.html

Trump curse spares no one.

It's funny how this commie wanted to move to New Zealand which is #3 in the world for economic freedom

Rolling for a kike death in the new year.

That's too vague, you gotta narrow it down to someone specific.

Roll for Ginsburg dying in June

see?

Will Kek make her…dare I say…

Croak?

WEW

GOODNIGHT GINSBERG

GOODNIGHT GINSBURG
TIME TO SLEEP
GATHER UNTO DARKNESS DEEP
NO MORE TIME FOR YOU TO USE
FOR IT IS YOUR LIFE YOU LOSE

GOODNIGHT GINSBURG
KEK DOTH WILL
YOU BECOMING DEATHLY ILL
GHOSTS AROUND YOU DRAG YOU DOWN
DEEPER, SLEEPER, TO DEVIL'S TOWN

GOODNIGHT GINSBURG
THIS THE CURSE
CLEANSE OUR NATION
YOU'VE MADE IT WORSE
TREASON MEANS ANNIHILATION

Witnessed

This was her doings?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DEATH TO THE JEWESS

PLEASE KEK HEAR ME AND GRANT MY WISH! CHECK'EM!!!!!

Meme her all the way to New Zealand:

YOU SAID YOU WOULD LEAVE

If dubs, her place of residence will burn in flames.

Just hold to her word and deport her to New Zealand.

(((Ginsburg))) confirmed dying before Trump's inauguration.

There should be amendment barring jews from any public function, academia, medicine, media and finance sector.

I mean she's a leftist. Those HAVE no principles if they're narratives are threatened.

Neither should anybody have them. Read Machiavelli.

The power of these dubs

What the fuck do they think Trump is going to do to animals that Clinton wouldn't? These fucking faggots are trying to appeal to vegans. Little do they know that Trump won the vegan vote.

It's actually been on my "books I should read after college" list for a while. Especially with the rise of Clinton.

That and Rules for Radicals

An old Skeksis grasping for power and refusing to die.

If there are 4% jews in usa. Only 4% of the supreme court should be jews.

It's only fair to distribute the supreme court judges proportionally to the population they represent.

(checked)

Animals have only one right. To be tasty. I love when vegan faggots start their bitching about muh ritual killing and then kikes and muslim start kvetching and cockblock them.

At some point evil old women morph into witches.
She needs a pointy hat to make her costume complete.

Can confirm that 'The Prince' is top tier reading

I think Kek's magic may have to replenish after the rise of Trump

Daily reminder that George Soros only funds FEMEN in all countries except Israel.

Jews have been promoting leftist garbage in their host nations since the dawn of mankind.

Clearly the second one is legit… But you are joking right?

Is this a legit site to download the coincidence detector or is it some shell site for the ADL to monitor me?
bit.no.com:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz

ol

It's legit, it's just a ZeroNet URL.

the small number of dubs do not give me confidence she will die soon. im sure she will die in good time, in time for trump to replace her.

Yeah right, letting obama pick the replacement.

CHECKED

Do not fear kek had ordained her demise in due time.

she'll be fine

The time has come
Ginsburg must go
she won't resign
she's already said no
but leave she will
her end is near
her grip on power
disappears
she steps aside
her health is weak
a fine replacement
Trump will seek
the nation wins
and is great again
Trump shall reign
until the end
but until that day
i cast my spell
ginsburg shall go
all will be well
ginsburg shall go
all will be well
ginsburg shall go
all will be well

tbh I don't think Kek has ever responded to "if dubs"

I do believe she will die in current year +1 however.

Trump will eat them. There's been some idiotic crap going around that Hillary is vegan. Or maybe because he supports plans to reintroduce apex predators into the wild to cut down on deer populations.

Cheers thanks, works well. Got it on my firefox now but couldn't get it working on Pale moon… I've been thinking I might give up Palemoon and go back to firefox anyway for the past few months anyway, the app isn't enough to sway me but one factor now..

I NEED THIS SONG

Seriously. What the fuck is it?

Darude - Sandstorm

Oligarkh - Forgive Us

Thank you so fucking much, m8.

Cheers.

So we keep meming New Zealand then.

She won't survive another 8 years.
She would be 91 then.

So it's pretty likely she will be replaced during Trump's time in office.

DEAR KEK PLEASE MAKE THIS JEW BITCH DEAD!

ROLLING FOR UNCEREMONIOUS DEATH

DEAR KEK PLEASE MAKE THIS JEW BITCH DEAD!

WHEN WE ARE SETTING OFF CELEBRATORY NUKES GINSBURG WILL HAVE BEEN GASSED TO DEATH BY HER OWN HOUSE

6 MILLION PRAISES TO KEK, KILL THIS JEW GINSBURG

(checked)
If a justice shits herself in her sleep is it rude to notice it?

She only needs to last 4.

TRIPPING FOR A SCALIA TYPE OF DEATH