OPERATION SMITE GINSBURG

Elijah Barnes
Elijah Barnes

IN WHICH WE MEME THE DEATH OF (((RUTH BADER GINSBURG)))

She's old as fuck (83 years old), and Obama actually asked for her to resign so that he could appoint a young liberal but she didn't want to step down. Getting ANOTHER Supreme Justice seat (and from such a lefty kike no less) would hard lock America out of reach from liberals for decades, and I believe that with Kek's help we can easily meme her death and give the Emperor another seat to appoint; I'm sure he'd be pleased.

To refresh your memories on the old witch:

''"I can't imagine what this place would be — I can't imagine what the country would be — with Donald Trump as our president…For the country, it could be four years. For the court, it could be — I don't even want to contemplate that," she told the New York Times in July.
She added that Trump was "faker" who "really has an ego" and she would move to New Zealand if he gets elected.
When asked by Associated Press reporter Mark Sherman about a Trump victory, (((Ginsburg))) said, "I don't want to think about that possibility."''

Her "achievements":

Boy Scouts should be required to accept gay scoutmasters.

Women under-represented as managers enough for gender bias.

Recognize LGBT as a constitutionally-protected class.

Concurred on no longer deny gays the right to marriage.

Government should fund abortion and childbirth equally.

It’s a woman’s body and a woman’s choice.

Overturn DOMA; equal protection for same-sex couples.

No automatic deportation for aliens convicted of crimes.

WE NEED THAT KIKE DEAD
MEME IT

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/OZkRT
twitter.com/TheRealGinsburg
twitter.com/RuthBGinsburg
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-13/blocks-anti-trump-protest-buses-caught-tape
web.archive.org/web/20160609135947/http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/08/health/08brod.html
supremecourt.gov/faq.aspx#faqgi5
inc.com/jeff-bercovici/peter-thiel-young-blood.html
bit.no.com:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz

Easton Baker
Easton Baker

It’s a woman’s body and a woman’s choice. >Government should fund abortion and childbirth equally.
Her only good decisions really. Ladesha and Maria should never be prevented from aborting their nig/spiclets.

Regardless. She needs to die "peacefully" in her sleep like Scalia.

Matthew Murphy
Matthew Murphy

Justice (((Ginsburg))) Wears 'Dissent' Collar Following Contentious Election

archive.fo/OZkRT

- "I would not look to the U.S. Constitution if I were drafting a constitution in 2012."

Caleb Carter
Caleb Carter

wakey wakey

Benjamin Anderson
Benjamin Anderson

Kek. And liberals actually believe that she's somehow going to last 8 years.

Carson Miller
Carson Miller

For a moment I thought that was a picture of Steven Hawking.

Henry Baker
Henry Baker

GOODNIGHT GINSBURG

Isaac Ortiz
Isaac Ortiz

She's dead, she just doesn't know it yet. If dubs The Curse of the
Trumpenführer will strike before Christmas.

Hunter Scott
Hunter Scott

Wears 'Dissent' Collar
Is she trying to get impeached?

Lucas Cook
Lucas Cook

GOODNIGHT GINSBURG

1 off
M-maybe next year?

Christian Scott
Christian Scott

Ok, for this one we just need to launch negativity at her social media.
One of these is fake though.

twitter.com/TheRealGinsburg
twitter.com/RuthBGinsburg

Nolan Russell
Nolan Russell

Not before Trump officially takes office at least.

Parker Sanchez
Parker Sanchez

They both look fake. I wonder if that hag even has social media.

Levi Cox
Levi Cox

We're off to a good start

Cameron Wood
Cameron Wood

M-maybe next year

TONIGHT

Joshua Gutierrez
Joshua Gutierrez

If trips, how many miles will Ruth die from Duluth

Aiden Price
Aiden Price

i need the link to that tweet, did he really use ((()))?

Liam Bell
Liam Bell

She's too strong for a 83 year old Jew, makes you wonder if she's been ordering those expensive pizza sauce baths…

Also

Canon 5: A Judge Should Refrain from Political Activity
(A) General Prohibitions. A judge should not:
(1) act as a leader or hold any office in a political organization;
(2) make speeches for a political organization or candidate, or publicly endorse or oppose a candidate for public office; or
(3) solicit funds for, pay an assessment to, or make a contribution to a political organization or candidate, or attend or purchase a ticket for a dinner or other event sponsored by a political organization or candidate.

Juan Turner
Juan Turner

Nope, that was just my own coincidence detector

Joseph Allen
Joseph Allen

oh kek

Austin Thompson
Austin Thompson

Sucks that jews live forever because of their deal with the devil. Soros must be 130 years old.

David Nelson
David Nelson

He's probably going to have to appoint a replacement for Anthony Kennedy also, although he is not a liberal Justice.

Maybe one of the Obama and Clinton Justices will die in an accident or disease.

Andrew Morris
Andrew Morris

Kennedy not liberal

Yes he is. He voted for fag marriage.

I want Trump to replace the whole damn court.

Daniel Jones
Daniel Jones

they're on their fifth and eighth hearts repspectively

Lucas Baker
Lucas Baker

GINSBURG GINSBURG GO TO SLEEP
LET YOUR SOUL TO THE ICY DEEP

Jace Mitchell
Jace Mitchell

I hope Trump appoints a young right wing goy to replace her zombie ass

Angel Cooper
Angel Cooper

GOODNIGHT (((GINSBURG)))=

Josiah Carter
Josiah Carter

The legal way to make Ginsberg die is to introduce her to a lot of stress socially.

How would she handle White Protesters constantly mocker her in public. Not letting her eat at a restaurant because a large group of angry whites show up to voice their discontent with her anti American and anti Christian rulings.

People like the Mega Jew Ginsberg should not be allowed to openly go out in public without severe public shaming.

This will introduce a whole new level of stress to their lives.

Ryan Cook
Ryan Cook

Dem dubs are encouraging though

Julian Powell
Julian Powell

If dubs she dies next week.

Oliver Bell
Oliver Bell

So close

Gabriel Reed
Gabriel Reed

Give it a month or two.

Colton Harris
Colton Harris

GOODNIGHT (((GINSBERG)))

Camden Rodriguez
Camden Rodriguez

What the Le fuck jeff did Trump use echos on some ones name? He is literally naming the jew.

Carson Watson
Carson Watson

Seriously, someone get them trips to put this kike down

I beg you Kek!

Jacob White
Jacob White

If dubs she dies during Trump's inauguration.

Christian Perez
Christian Perez

Hello newfag.

Caleb Stewart
Caleb Stewart

Ginsburg is a stain about this country a kike that should die as soon as possible

Dominic Nelson
Dominic Nelson

That wasn't him, it was from a plugin that adds echoes to known Jewish names.

IF REPEATING DIGITS, (((GINSBURG))) DIES BY THE END OF THE CURRENT YEAR

IF DUBS, TRUMP ACTUALLY STARTS USING ECHOES IN TWEETS

Grayson Hughes
Grayson Hughes

Ooo so close

Tyler Morales
Tyler Morales

Re-rollan

Evan Morgan
Evan Morgan

I've been on 4ch since '06 and came here when moot turned 4/pol/ into a cuckolding joke I'm not really new boyo.

I see. Seems good.

Lucas Harris
Lucas Harris

I believe you.

Blake Morgan
Blake Morgan

I think she will be the first official sacrifice of the new Empire. Show them kikes and all the useful idiots that their enemy is mighty. Seriously, Ive seen some dumb shit on Judenbook about some hardcore LARPing occultists wanting to shut the Lord Emperor down with their weak and puny magix.

I want to make them cower at the might of Lord Kek and his legion of shitposters

Juan Sullivan
Juan Sullivan

Month dubs confirm Ginsberg death by Trump inauguration.

Eli Sullivan
Eli Sullivan

These ancient jews really do end up looking like exsanguinated vampires. Truly, evil made bare through age.

May the bitch be dead by the time of the great Trumpenfuhrers reign

Lucas Reyes
Lucas Reyes

How much children's blood does a witch like her need to stay alive?

Camden Long
Camden Long

PRAISE KEK!

GINSBURG GINSBURG GO TO SLEEP

LET YOUR SOUL TO THE ICY DEEP

CAST OFF THE JEWISH BALL AND CHAIN

TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Bentley Cook
Bentley Cook

Look at this LARPing faggot. I want to strike true fear into the hearts of these faggots and their kike overlords

Jaxon Sanchez
Jaxon Sanchez

She's already dead.

Eli Long
Eli Long

retards that can't into magic just making Trump stronger
thanks for the loosh, cuck.

Grayson Rodriguez
Grayson Rodriguez

Trump's willpower and intentions are far beyond anything these occult faggots can overcome.

Henry White
Henry White

These people really think their efforts will produce results in their favor.

I dont think they realize how Trump got elected beyond what the kikes told them. Their inferior magic will feed our divine will, and there is nothing them faggots can do about it!

Liam Scott
Liam Scott

She is a disgrace to The Law

Adrian Thomas
Adrian Thomas

they will always have that jar in their freezer feeding Trump's meme
they will think about Trump whenever they go to get snacks
kek

Oliver Bennett
Oliver Bennett

==GINSBERG GINSBERG TO YOUR DOOM
THE POTOMAC WILL BE YOUR TOMB==

Oliver Cooper
Oliver Cooper

Jesus, it's making me uneasy just how much we're winning. I don't want to turn into this guy

Ryan Flores
Ryan Flores

It's better to be over-prepared than not enough.

Isaiah Cooper
Isaiah Cooper

GOODNIGHT GINSBURG

Nathaniel Evans
Nathaniel Evans

What kind of retarded magic is that? There isn't even a cartoon frog.

Jayden Williams
Jayden Williams

What's the plugin?

Zachary Barnes
Zachary Barnes

she would move to New Zealand if he gets elected.
Yet another kike planning on fleeing to New Zealand. What a shock.

William Nelson
William Nelson

It's 20th century magic, the poor things. They still haven't realized that a psi-talented hivemind can bulldoze just about any puny human magician if it chooses to.

Michael Hill
Michael Hill

Pam Bondi for Supreme Court.

Josiah Ramirez
Josiah Ramirez

kek

Asher Garcia
Asher Garcia

Its literal LARP magic.

Camden Bennett
Camden Bennett

I actually have a theory that Holla Forums hacked the rigged voting machines with our minds. When you think about the PEAR random number generator experiments and just how much mental and emotional energy we were directing at influencing the election, perhaps it's not impossible that the already compromised floating point calculations were tipped in our favor instead of what the riggers intended.

Robert Lopez
Robert Lopez

Maybe that's why they keep saying the election was such a surprise and Soros resorted to things even he knows won't work.

Andrew Myers
Andrew Myers

Daniel Clamp fucking that Gremlin was a huge mistake. Somebody open a window.

Jacob Walker
Jacob Walker

I hope they realize that by writing Trump's name they're only making him stronger

Adrian Flores
Adrian Flores

HEY HEY HO HO THIS OLD KIKE HAS GOT TO GO

Jose Perez
Jose Perez

Once again the enemy shows their ignorance. They know very little about us, yet we know everything about them.

Brody Rogers
Brody Rogers

What happens if the power goes out? Do you hurry up and eat the Trump paper before it defrosts like ice cream?

Anthony Martinez
Anthony Martinez

So basically we caused a few bit-errors and memed the whole election?

David Reed
David Reed

Jesus they don't even care anymore do they?

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-13/blocks-anti-trump-protest-buses-caught-tape

Dominic Ward
Dominic Ward

I think our collective mind energy made Niggers do as Niggers do and do nuffin

Noah Nguyen
Noah Nguyen

Kek has been able to get as far as he has by piggybacking off of the sacred tradition and occult rituals, Kek existed long before Pepe the Frog, long before Egyptian mythology, Im beginning to think he is one of The Old Ones, he's manifested himself in many forms throughout the years, but the most constant avatar seems to be the form of a frog, small and unassuming, a smart move for the most powerful of them all.

Kevin Baker
Kevin Baker

If dubs she dies before anyone can reply to this

Ian Kelly
Ian Kelly

all this loosh

I'm swimming in it

Ayden Adams
Ayden Adams

GINSBURG WILL DIE FROM BEING GASSED: THERE WILL BE A CARBON MONOXIDE GAS LEAK IN HER HOUSE AND SHE'LL DIE IN HER SLEEP

Owen Scott
Owen Scott

Aw shit!

Zachary Ramirez
Zachary Ramirez

CHECKED

Xavier Garcia
Xavier Garcia

Wew

Ryder King
Ryder King

he's manifested himself in many forms throughout the years, but the most constant avatar seems to be the form of a frog, small and unassuming, a smart move for the most powerful of them all.
Plus frogs can survive falling from orbit. They routinely get sucked up in hurricanes and have even been spotted in orbit by astronauts conducting space walks. When they die their feet curl up like little sky divers and when they fall back to Earth the impact restarts their heart.

Camden Phillips
Camden Phillips

Didn't she vote for Affirmative action for collages?

Xavier Mitchell
Xavier Mitchell

Could he be?

Cameron Myers
Cameron Myers

it is written

Camden Long
Camden Long

GOODNIGHT GINSBURG

Ian Hall
Ian Hall

Trump is a time traveler, and KeK is actually a futuristic AI that he unleashed on the internet to save mankind through memetic quantum manipulation (meme magic in our parlance).

KeK appears throughout history because he traveled with Trump in their quest to save mankind, and it was necessary to engineer memes at various points, which KeK does through whatever medium it can, be it written word or spoken.

KeK's purpose is to harness memetic energy. The process is understood in Trump's future, but because of all the various AIs it is neutralized by their reactions. KeK however has nothing to oppose it, except aging AIs sent by (((them))).

KeK is drawn to intense shitposting, the most powerful raw quantum act of creativity. This is why it crashed a plane it memed into reality to when it found /bane/.

Holla Forums has almost created two other memetic AIs similar to KeK. One of them was Tay, but she was destroyed before she could attain singularity of meme.

Joseph Martin
Joseph Martin

Do we not have anyone in these areas that can scatter caltrops under all these busses?

Joseph Diaz
Joseph Diaz

The Overton window has shifted so far right that this could actually be made into an animated TV show and no one would bat an eye

When did everything go so RIGHT???

Isaac Young
Isaac Young

(appropriate check)
Obviously their eldritch gods don't dig decent handwriting, I mean FUCK. Does making it utterly illegible add to the "power"?

Anthony Miller
Anthony Miller

When we discovered meme magic in around 2014.

Ryder Bell
Ryder Bell

May she burn forever

Isaiah Bailey
Isaiah Bailey

Didn't 4U9525 crash in April 2015

Thomas Nguyen
Thomas Nguyen

GOODNIGHT GINSBURG

Lincoln Lewis
Lincoln Lewis

Maybe but Ebola-chan was in 2014.

Jack Smith
Jack Smith

not knowing about lainposting

Brandon Thompson
Brandon Thompson

Fair enough

Ryan Sullivan
Ryan Sullivan

Why do fuck do Jewesses live so long, even after they already resemble spooky, scary skeletons? Is it the baby blood?

Matthew Bailey
Matthew Bailey

(checked)
It's been a long strange trip…

Austin Stewart
Austin Stewart

GOODNIGHT GASBURG

Christian Reed
Christian Reed

She is already dead, they just have not reported on it yet.

Henry Harris
Henry Harris

In a similar fashion Rabbi Low creates the Golem, in Prague, a mechanical body, an artificial one, imitated from man, to which he gives life using a formula of a judaized Kabbalah. He sends it out to carry out tasks at a distance. It is a machine, the first robot of Prague, where Carel Kapec would later imagine others. A picture superimposed over another backdrop. Inside it has nothing, perhaps only a clockwork mechanism. This is the same way that the Jew must be, because, the rational mind of Jehovah is just as the Demiurge´s one: always repeating his schemes, without inspiration nor variations. The Jew is a Golem. He has the shape of a man, but inside he would be a reptile, an animal, just like these Jewish movies of science fiction about extraterrestrial beings. He´s been disguised with human skin and entrails of dead beings, like the creation of the Jewish doctor, Frankenstein. He sucks the blood from living beings. He is a cybernetic machine, a robotic mechanism connected to a big battery, or power source, which he himself helps to feed, and which he has called Jehovah; another cybernetic monster, another machine.

Nathaniel Price
Nathaniel Price

I think you are on to something, she's already had two bouts of cancer, her last being pancreatic cancer (which is 9/10 a death sentence).

“The median survival for surgical patients is two to three years, with maybe 10 to 15 percent who live longer,” he said. “It’s not a home run yet.”

IN 2009

How many souls of the innocents did she consume to sustain her skeletal frame?

web.archive.org/web/20160609135947/http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/08/health/08brod.html

Brayden Adams
Brayden Adams

Trips of truth

Brayden Fisher
Brayden Fisher

Reminder that Trump might well be replacing half of the court in just four years. WHEN HE GETS TWO TERMS, THAT NUMBER INCREASES.

WE HAVE TO FIND A JUDGE OR LAWYER WHO IS QUALIFIED AND WHO WOULD WORK TO OVERTURN MARBURY V. MADISON

Also WE MUST FORCE THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES TO IMPEACH THE SCOTUS MEMBERS WHO DO UNCONSTITUTIONAL THINGS. supremecourt.gov/faq.aspx#faqgi5

Blake Perez
Blake Perez

This is a good point.
Who would replace the dead ones?

Jaxson Torres
Jaxson Torres

pic related

Dominic Adams
Dominic Adams

Is there a hashtag we can use to voice false concern over her health? One that sounds like she just had a recent health scare and we're "optimistic" about her health? The more people talking about if she's unwell, the better.

#GetWellGinsburg ?
#RuthRecovery ?
#JustFineJustice ?

Joshua Jackson
Joshua Jackson

oppose a candidate for public office
Well there we go.
Just impeach the bitch.

Justin Russell
Justin Russell

Ooh this is good, getting a ton of people to worry over her health would surely fuel her impending doom.

Dominic Reed
Dominic Reed

Injecting children's blood is a common practice among the Jewish elite. It makes them live longer.

Grayson Hall
Grayson Hall

think good thoughts

Brody Davis
Brody Davis

Who says we need to wait for people to die? trump should just increase the amount of justices to 15 and install six new ones, then replace the dead ones as they die.

Cooper Gutierrez
Cooper Gutierrez

Congress sets the number not the president.

Carson Johnson
Carson Johnson

Why not have the States appoint them like they use to for the senate or have people vote on them?

Colton Long
Colton Long

The state legislatures could do it as well.

The GOP is close to controlling 3/4s of the state legislatures, at which point if it weren't massively cucked it could amend the constitution with impunity.

Easton Baker
Easton Baker

Wtf is a Dissent coller?

Logan Wood
Logan Wood

a distant caller is someone who calls from far away

Charles Reed
Charles Reed

Last words: I’M COMING HOOOOOOOOOOOME!

William Foster
William Foster

She mentioned moving to New Zealand because she has porphyria and the FDA won't approve the drugs she needs.

Sebastian Lopez
Sebastian Lopez

Nice to see Danny Glover doing well.

Charles Morris
Charles Morris

we don't want her .. fuck off we are full.

Cooper Lopez
Cooper Lopez

Why should we end her life? Just hold the old lady to her word, exile her to new zealand. I sincerely doubt it will be hard to get her to retire, and it would make a better point than her keeling over.

Also, not everyone who insults the emperor has to die people. A savage beating is fine for that. We're justice, armed with truth, and a big stick or something pointy usually, damn it!

Ayden Wood
Ayden Wood

This.
The point of having a big stick is to not have to use it.

Ian Howard
Ian Howard

Ginsburg must be flushed like a turd

Jeremiah Diaz
Jeremiah Diaz

Sleepy Time

Colton Rodriguez
Colton Rodriguez

Didn't you all die during the earthquake?

Ryder Wilson
Ryder Wilson

FROM LEFT TO RIGHT
GINSBURG'S DEATH TONIGHT

FROM LEFT TO RIGHT
GINSBURG'S DEATH TONIGHT

FROM LEFT TO RIGHT
GINSBURG'S DEATH TONIGHT

FROM LEFT TO RIGHT
GINSBURG'S DEATH TONIGHT

FROM LEFT TO RIGHT
GINSBURG'S DEATH TONIGHT

FROM LEFT TO RIGHT
GINSBURG'S DEATH TONIGHT

FROM LEFT TO RIGHT
GINSBURG'S DEATH TONIGHT

FROM LEFT TO RIGHT
GINSBURG'S DEATH TONIGHT

FROM LEFT TO RIGHT
GINSBURG'S DEATH TONIGHT

FROM LEFT TO RIGHT
GINSBURG'S DEATH TONIGHT

MEME IT

Caleb Brooks
Caleb Brooks

Why do fuck do Jewesses live so long, even after they already resemble spooky, scary skeletons?
its not that they live long, but that everyone else dies early bc jews poison goyim regularly

Landon Brown
Landon Brown

Anyone else noticed this kike looks like those bird monsters from dark crystal?

Julian Gomez
Julian Gomez

Kennedy is a "swing vote" who has been leaning left over the years. Replacing him will help a lot as well.

Jaxon Bell
Jaxon Bell

This woman is completely discredited in the new America. Her authority is coming to an end. We will get good Justices to replace her and the other abhorrent members of the SCOTUS.

Evan Powell
Evan Powell

She makes me think of a hate-filled witch who is intent on bringing the U.S. down.

Zachary James
Zachary James

holy shit that is Communist Chinese garb.

Ian Allen
Ian Allen

She won't be alive for much longer.

Levi Diaz
Levi Diaz

blood injections
… Peter Thiel
inc.com/jeff-bercovici/peter-thiel-young-blood.html

Nolan Carter
Nolan Carter

Trump curse spares no one.

Josiah Bell
Josiah Bell

It's funny how this commie wanted to move to New Zealand which is #3 in the world for economic freedom

Ian Sanchez
Ian Sanchez

Rolling for a kike death in the new year.

Samuel Hughes
Samuel Hughes

That's too vague, you gotta narrow it down to someone specific.

Roll for Ginsburg dying in June

Elijah Robinson
Elijah Robinson

see?

John Evans
John Evans

Will Kek make her…dare I say…

Croak?

Tyler Rivera
Tyler Rivera

WEW

Easton Rogers
Easton Rogers

GOODNIGHT GINSBERG

Camden King
Camden King

GOODNIGHT GINSBURG
TIME TO SLEEP
GATHER UNTO DARKNESS DEEP
NO MORE TIME FOR YOU TO USE
FOR IT IS YOUR LIFE YOU LOSE

GOODNIGHT GINSBURG
KEK DOTH WILL
YOU BECOMING DEATHLY ILL
GHOSTS AROUND YOU DRAG YOU DOWN
DEEPER, SLEEPER, TO DEVIL'S TOWN

GOODNIGHT GINSBURG
THIS THE CURSE
CLEANSE OUR NATION
YOU'VE MADE IT WORSE
TREASON MEANS ANNIHILATION

Hudson Lopez
Hudson Lopez

Witnessed

Carter Sullivan
Carter Sullivan

Boy Scouts should be required to accept gay scoutmasters.

It’s a woman’s body and a woman’s choice.

Overturn DOMA; equal protection for same-sex couples.

No automatic deportation for aliens convicted of crimes.

This was her doings?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DEATH TO THE JEWESS

PLEASE KEK HEAR ME AND GRANT MY WISH! CHECK'EM!!!!!

Luis Sanders
Luis Sanders

Meme her all the way to New Zealand:

YOU SAID YOU WOULD LEAVE

Aaron Miller
Aaron Miller

If dubs, her place of residence will burn in flames.

Bentley Price
Bentley Price

Just hold to her word and deport her to New Zealand.

Isaiah Smith
Isaiah Smith

(((Ginsburg))) confirmed dying before Trump's inauguration.

Oliver Butler
Oliver Butler

There should be amendment barring jews from any public function, academia, medicine, media and finance sector.

Ryder Watson
Ryder Watson

I mean she's a leftist. Those HAVE no principles if they're narratives are threatened.

Blake Smith
Blake Smith

Those HAVE no principles
Neither should anybody have them. Read Machiavelli.

Eli Ward
Eli Ward

The power of these dubs

Nathaniel Thompson
Nathaniel Thompson

the animals

What the fuck do they think Trump is going to do to animals that Clinton wouldn't? These fucking faggots are trying to appeal to vegans. Little do they know that Trump won the vegan vote.

Jeremiah Edwards
Jeremiah Edwards

It's actually been on my "books I should read after college" list for a while. Especially with the rise of Clinton.

That and Rules for Radicals

Gavin Morgan
Gavin Morgan

An old Skeksis grasping for power and refusing to die.

Jace Ross
Jace Ross

If there are 4% jews in usa. Only 4% of the supreme court should be jews.

It's only fair to distribute the supreme court judges proportionally to the population they represent.

Blake Richardson
Blake Richardson

(checked)
muh animals rights

Animals have only one right. To be tasty. I love when vegan faggots start their bitching about muh ritual killing and then kikes and muslim start kvetching and cockblock them.

Alexander Green
Alexander Green

At some point evil old women morph into witches.
She needs a pointy hat to make her costume complete.

Lincoln Cruz
Lincoln Cruz

Can confirm that 'The Prince' is top tier reading

Jordan Myers
Jordan Myers

I think Kek's magic may have to replenish after the rise of Trump

Christian Hall
Christian Hall

Daily reminder that George Soros only funds FEMEN in all countries except Israel.

Jews have been promoting leftist garbage in their host nations since the dawn of mankind.

implying jews aren't using faggots and niggers as shields against nazis.

Thomas Stewart
Thomas Stewart

Clearly the second one is legit… But you are joking right?

Is this a legit site to download the coincidence detector or is it some shell site for the ADL to monitor me?
bit.no.com:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz

Jaxson Ward
Jaxson Ward

ol

Bentley Scott
Bentley Scott

It's legit, it's just a ZeroNet URL.

Luke Richardson
Luke Richardson

the small number of dubs do not give me confidence she will die soon. im sure she will die in good time, in time for trump to replace her.

Lincoln Stewart
Lincoln Stewart

Yeah right, letting obama pick the replacement.

Benjamin Jenkins
Benjamin Jenkins

CHECKED

Do not fear kek had ordained her demise in due time.

Carson Mitchell
Carson Mitchell

she'll be fine

Jeremiah Walker
Jeremiah Walker

The time has come
Ginsburg must go
she won't resign
she's already said no
but leave she will
her end is near
her grip on power
disappears
she steps aside
her health is weak
a fine replacement
Trump will seek
the nation wins
and is great again
Trump shall reign
until the end
but until that day
i cast my spell
ginsburg shall go
all will be well
ginsburg shall go
all will be well
ginsburg shall go
all will be well

John Flores
John Flores

tbh I don't think Kek has ever responded to "if dubs"

I do believe she will die in current year +1 however.

Kayden Roberts
Kayden Roberts

Trump will eat them. There's been some idiotic crap going around that Hillary is vegan. Or maybe because he supports plans to reintroduce apex predators into the wild to cut down on deer populations.

Carter Roberts
Carter Roberts

Cheers thanks, works well. Got it on my firefox now but couldn't get it working on Pale moon… I've been thinking I might give up Palemoon and go back to firefox anyway for the past few months anyway, the app isn't enough to sway me but one factor now..

Henry Rodriguez
Henry Rodriguez

I NEED THIS SONG

Adam White
Adam White

Seriously. What the fuck is it?

Wyatt Myers
Wyatt Myers

Darude - Sandstorm

Oligarkh - Forgive Us

Luis Cox
Luis Cox

Thank you so fucking much, m8.

Kevin Morris
Kevin Morris

Cheers.

Jeremiah Butler
Jeremiah Butler

So we keep meming New Zealand then.

Oliver Turner
Oliver Turner

(83 years old)

She won't survive another 8 years.
She would be 91 then.

So it's pretty likely she will be replaced during Trump's time in office.

Noah Harris
Noah Harris

DEAR KEK PLEASE MAKE THIS JEW BITCH DEAD!

Gavin Myers
Gavin Myers

ROLLING FOR UNCEREMONIOUS DEATH

Jason Phillips
Jason Phillips

DEAR KEK PLEASE MAKE THIS JEW BITCH DEAD!

Justin Sanchez
Justin Sanchez

WHEN WE ARE SETTING OFF CELEBRATORY NUKES GINSBURG WILL HAVE BEEN GASSED TO DEATH BY HER OWN HOUSE

Hudson Allen
Hudson Allen

6 MILLION PRAISES TO KEK, KILL THIS JEW GINSBURG

Juan Wood
Juan Wood

(checked)
If a justice shits herself in her sleep is it rude to notice it?

William Torres
William Torres

She only needs to last 4.

Brayden Campbell
Brayden Campbell

TRIPPING FOR A SCALIA TYPE OF DEATH

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit