Storm Trooper toys are racist

Colton Cox
Colton Cox

In this thread we tweet @disney our concerns regarding it's exposure of white supremacy to our children.

Let's at it boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit
archive.is/4gE9S
youtu.be/MPhHl2DpD4E?t=9
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master–slave_morality
philosophy.lander.edu/ethics/notes-nietzsche.html
rafal.io/nietzsche-slave-morality.html
psychologytoday.com/blog/theory-knowledge/201604/political-correctness-is-all-about-slave-morality
geroldblog.com/2014/06/07/our-insane-judeo-christian-slave-morality/
returnofkings.com/28994/what-conan-the-barbarian-reveals-about-the-origins-of-strength
dissidentright.com/2015/12/09/victimization-as-power/
counter-currents.com/2012/12/the-dark-right-rises-christopher-nolan-as-fascist-filmmaker/

Angel Stewart
Angel Stewart

SW7 literally has a nigger stormtrooper
noone bats an aye at this, meaning it's normal
"empire is nahzees!"

Christian Hernandez
Christian Hernandez

black stormtrooper
white supremacist
FUCKING WEW

Easton Martin
Easton Martin

Even as a kid, I supported the Empire. I had great instincts it seems. Won't be seeing any of the new trash they put out though.

Charles Barnes
Charles Barnes

kek

Jacob Ward
Jacob Ward

Even as a kid, I supported the Empire.
This

And I even went to see the new Star Wars movie. The scene where the First Order fires Starkiller Base and their leader is screaming to a crowd of Stormtroopers gave me the exact opposite feeling I was (((supposed))) to have

I recommend you pirate it and watch that scene

Gabriel Cook
Gabriel Cook

The Empire in Star Wars is human centric. Think back. How many non humans did you remember seeing in the Imperial navy. Meanwhile, the rebels have aliens galore.

Mason Mitchell
Mason Mitchell

Jango Fett the original Clone/Storm Trooper was some mongrel
This means unless they took volunteers and shit like the First Order the entirety of the Empires troops weren't white
But they are white supremacists
Fucking wew lad.

Aiden Lopez
Aiden Lopez

The "Traitor" scene was especially nice, the stormtrooper honorably giving a chance for trial by combat to the turncoat miscegenation nigger only to be out-nigged by a gun to the back, really showed who the true heroes are.

Jeremiah Mitchell
Jeremiah Mitchell

Well stormtroopers are a group of pitiless murderers led by men whose entire religion is worship of hatred and supernatural evil, but gosh racism is just off putting

Adrian Wood
Adrian Wood

We have to meme this.
Get all stormtrooper products of the shelves, so Disney will lose money.

Jeremiah Green
Jeremiah Green

if we tell people the empire is evil, they won't buy our shit. we won't make any monnies and that would be bad.
if we don't tell people the empire is evil, they'll root for the empire, thereby perpetuating a system of white heteronormative cisgendered human supremacy and patriarchy and that would be bad.

i hope a disney executive commits sudoku for this transgression between narrative and sheckles.

Austin Jones
Austin Jones

clone troopers cloned from a fucking Māori

original storm troopers a mixture of veteran clone troopers and new volunteers

new storm troopers at least one wog confirmed so we can assume there are probably more

der arma b white so day white supremasis

Ethan Powell
Ethan Powell

I really hope that tumblr gets it's way for once and JewJew Abrams makes the nigger and the pasta nigger fags for each other in the next film and the white woman is left out of it.

Evan Wood
Evan Wood

Why are the Rebels "right" again? A bunch of hobos rebelling against the prosperous Empire and their amazing spaceships?
What's up with that shit, is there any Star Wars otaku here to explain to me?

Dominic Allen
Dominic Allen

lmao, literally perfect

Daniel Butler
Daniel Butler

Lord only knows what level Sheev took spirit cooking

Jason Jenkins
Jason Jenkins

muh oppression
muh fashist
muh freedumbs
statist scum!

Isaiah Stewart
Isaiah Stewart

In a very literal sense

Nathaniel Rogers
Nathaniel Rogers

They weren't supposed to be right. George Lucas originally planned to make the Rebels become just as corrupt as the Empire when they themselves took power, but Disney threw out his scripts for a sequel trilogy. Now Star Wars is just generic marxist propaganda,

Nicholas Rogers
Nicholas Rogers

Sheev supertaxed everybody and basically only looked after the financial wellbeing of the military and resource offices. Everyone who wasn't in the killing rebels business, and everyone who wasn't related to planetary nobility, was looked at as, essentially, a slave.

Lucas Morgan
Lucas Morgan

I don't know anything about Star Wars but I don't see the problem. White supremacy isn't a slur. Is this just an excuse to help get the writer fired? Wouldn't it be more productive to appropriate the label and meme the Empire as WN/fash role models?

Joseph Gomez
Joseph Gomez

cucking for fictional nonhumans
How sad

Josiah Cooper
Josiah Cooper

No, because normal people still associate fascism and nazism as inherently evil, you sperg.

Isaac Collins
Isaac Collins

The Sith did nothing wrong.

Wyatt Scott
Wyatt Scott

Oh this is just to great. Jews cut down by their own sword.

By the EU the Empire was a human only organization, aliens especially non-human ones were heavily looked down upon. Predominantly white people were in the Empire because the core worlds had climates best for them.

Truly the Empire was seen by most humans as a stand against the aliens who had ravaged human civilizations. Sheev only took advantage of that, although his Naboo family along with Padme's had took part in two genocides against the Gungans.

Gungans btw as a race have short term memory loss, so if you do something to them over the course of decades everyone forgets it.

Dylan Hughes
Dylan Hughes

be normal kid
start reading novels and really getting eu
become starwars fan
start small collection
Disney happens
deletes all the eu
uses it as pure propaganda
Well that was fun while it lasted
trying to sell off everything that isn't boba felt

except for training shirt that feels nice

I've never given up on a fandom this hard before but fuck Disney shitted all over starwars. I just cannot enjoy it now. Won't even show any of it to my son.

Aiden James
Aiden James

Hey goys, the badguys are white supremacists. Wow they're evil amirite? Uh, but ignore the nigger they had working for them in the last movie.
What!? You can't make the budguys racist! Racism is bad! I'm returning all these evil racist stormtroopers I bought for my wife's son!

Asher Cox
Asher Cox

They're probably hoping for attention from sites like these with incendiary comments on race.

Star Wars is an ancient property that should have died with Episode One. They need to keep this IP relevant in contemporary America and they'd probably be focusing on the main female character being a strong womyn had Clinton won and BLM faded into obscurity.

Instead it's plan B; when we see the chart for tweets and social media data points relating to the brand go below a certain point it's time to rile up the internet racists again for this bizarre form of unethical marketing.

Robert Peterson
Robert Peterson

You're giving them too much credit. They're just trying to cater to all the anti-Trump rioters.

Caleb Gutierrez
Caleb Gutierrez

I love the Star Wars Empire / Sith

I'm okay with this

Dominic Reyes
Dominic Reyes

I always saw the Empire as a ZOG type organization, with Palpatine as the top Jew.
Maybe if the UN was made a word government and Soros became its supreme leader we'd have something similar.
Meanwhile, the rebels have aliens galore.
Only in Return of the Jedi. In the first two films, both organizations are pretty much 100% human.
The aliens just exist in bars getting wasted on firewater.

Isaac Bailey
Isaac Bailey

Is this a cuckchan thread? NRx has already successfully appropriated the Sith Lord as an emblem of themselves. "Voldemort did nothing wrong" kind of shit works, it's cheeky and carries subtle redpills in media manipulation/emotional framing as well the subject itself.

Robert Morgan
Robert Morgan

bumping viral marketing for cuck wars

lol

Easton Rivera
Easton Rivera

If there's a chance to make the kikes producing this filth lose money i am all for it,
Just remember what (((they))) are trying to promote, seems like are obsessed with it.

Isaiah Thomas
Isaiah Thomas

This is viral marketing for their new film Diversity One, they want to capitalize on the #NotMyPresident audience and make seeing their cuck flick a political necessity.

Ignore their attempts to bait you. Learn from what happened with The Cuck Awakens.

Levi Reyes
Levi Reyes

JUST IGNORE IT AND IT WILL GO AWAY

Unfortunately, we are unable to deposit anymore money into your account for Correcting The Record.

Ian Wright
Ian Wright

The clones wore white, the leaders wore black, rebels are country folk.

Jack Jones
Jack Jones

Disregard kikewars.

Anthony Reyes
Anthony Reyes

Nice way to miss the point. All you need to do is vote with your wallet and go see something pro-white like Hacksaw Ridge instead. Also make Star Wars appeal lame, if one of your friends brings it up in a positive way, mock them, make them feel stupid. Make Star Wars lame, which lets face it, it already is.

Ian Reed
Ian Reed

They are antagonizing racists on purpose to get a reaction. Because otherwise how do you get Star Wars in the news? Type "racists star wars" in a search engine to get an idea how well this worked last year.

A movie with an all female cast tried to to do same thing with misogyny this summer, let us not forget what happened to AVGN. 20+ articles calling him a disgusting sexist in less than 24 hours for not showing any interest it what was a terrible movie.

These worthless blog writers are struggling to find enough drama to write an article based on a brand they need to promote so publicists have taken a role in creating controversy.

Brayden Edwards
Brayden Edwards

That, and when this movie makes money at the box office (from all the brain dead parents that will take their kids along with the manchildren fanboys) they want to act like it's a direct stab against white supremacy,

If you're a white man and you pay money to see this film, you are a cuckold.

Jayden Price
Jayden Price

reddit com/r/StarWars/comments/5cmmpc/is_this_a_new_official_stance_from_disney_or_a/

Help me troll these cucks.

Ryan Robinson
Ryan Robinson

bumping for exposure.

Brayden Wilson
Brayden Wilson

RIGHT WING WHITE SQUAD

Owen Roberts
Owen Roberts

Palpatine isnt a Jew, he rules in plain sight and the Empire has a clear hierarchy.

David Richardson
David Richardson

Wow. Everything about this is just terrible. The cinematography. The "action". The visuals. The audio. Not even memeing. Everything about that looks completely artificial, shitty, and lacking in passion or love. I guess it's true what they say about the kike's lessened affinity for art, because that is fucking dogshit.

Charles Martin
Charles Martin

Just fuck my franchise up fam.

David Kelly
David Kelly

Tell me someone archived this tweet. It's gone

Ryder Price
Ryder Price

Even as a kid, I supported the Empire.
They exhibit master morality. "Villains" in modern (((Hollywood))) shit often do. Many kids pick up on it.

Show a kid Conan the Barbarian, and none of them will come out of it thinking that the snake cult were right. That's because Conan exhibits master morality. But show them Star Wars in which the rebels exhibit slave morality and the Empire represent master morality, and the kids will see through it.

Levi White
Levi White

The reason the Empire blew up a planet in the first movie is because if they didn't, then there would be no reason for the audience to think they were bad guys.

Jaxon Wilson
Jaxon Wilson

this wont backfire

I'll buy stormtrooper figures just to trigger cucks.

Brandon Young
Brandon Young

Archive link:
archive.is/4gE9S

Michael Martin
Michael Martin

buying from the animated Jew

Jose Lopez
Jose Lopez

how should I best fuck with the jews?
I know, I'll give them my money!

Bentley Hughes
Bentley Hughes

That Daisy bitch is fugly. And N1GG there brought his entire "posse" to the premiere, and they were acting like baboons for the cameras.

Christian Howard
Christian Howard

The cuckolds at RLM found the scene to be awkward/misplaced. I guess heroism is simply beyond the scope of most people today, probably because self-sacrifice and honour go along with it and I sure as fuck don't see any of that out there.

Jaxson Evans
Jaxson Evans

the Empire is a white supremacist (human) organization

This guy dots all the "i"s: all all the non-human races in SW are actually non-white human races. Thanks for clarification, Chris, I thought that non-whites are human for a second.

Zachary Martinez
Zachary Martinez

Heroic or not, it was poorly executed.

Austin White
Austin White

Try not to get Disney to ban Stormtrooper merchandise before January, please. Got three of these on preorder so I can have a RWDS for my work desk.

Sebastian Moore
Sebastian Moore

Heroic or not, it was poorly executed.
Maybe it's the rest of the movie that was poorly executed, which it was because it was fucking shit.

Jose Adams
Jose Adams

That's because the scene was supposed to have Breane of Tarth be a badass and beat the nigger's ass. But she couldn't perform the scene herself and they hackneyed a nameless goon in there.

Blake Phillips
Blake Phillips

I dunno, I think the scene is utterly hilarious and watching the nog stormtrooper get his ass beat was refreshing.

I also watched the movie in a theater around release, yeah, I know, because family, and I really enjoyed the sound design, part of which you can hear even in the youtube video.

Noah Diaz
Noah Diaz

Yes, Force Awakens was a terrible film, and not only in a subjective sense. Every outdoor scene looked cheap, badly-lit, cluelessly set-dressed and incompetently filmed. The bits done at Pinewood Studios in London have a bit of the old Star Wars quality about them, but that still can't save the film from collapsing under the weight of its own bland, rehashed, pozzed ineptitude.

I hope Rogue One underperforms. Anything less than $1.5 billion worldwide will probably have Disney execs panicking.

It's also worth noting that Kathleen Kennedy is the one behind all this. She produced films for Spielberg and Lucas, Robert Zemeckis, etc throughout the 80's and 90's and built up a fearsome reputation off their backs for being a hit-making producer. Go back and watch films like Jurassic Park and Back to the Future again and you can notice some feminist poz creeping in around the edges she no doubt had a hand in (BttF2: all police are women; JP: female character stops in middle of being chased by raptors to lecture another character about misogyny, etc etc). She's the one pushing for female leads in all of these films, she's the one trying to persuade Disney to hire female directors, and allegedly she's the one who passed around an internal memorandum that decreed white males who weren't returning members of the original cast can only be bad guys in these films.

Personally, I loved the First Order. Only good part of Force Awakens.

Ryan Foster
Ryan Foster

white supremacist
there are a bunch of non-white people in it
even aliens so they are not even human-supremacist

Is like disney wants these shitty movies to go as well as the shillary campaign did

Asher Ross
Asher Ross

I thought all storm troopers were clones of that maori guy?

Mason Sanders
Mason Sanders

The old republic ( kotor 1/2 not tor)is far more interesting than any of the movies imo. Too bad that kike retconned all of it

Austin Martinez
Austin Martinez

as far as i'm concerned star wars is fucking dead, I can still enjoy the old movies and old vidya, and some of the darth vader saying bible shit webms are cool but fuck anything else that's came out after rotj. It's all shit.

Tyler Howard
Tyler Howard

I liked the CIS scum though.

Camden Jones
Camden Jones

Starkiller Base and their leader is screaming to a crowd of Stormtroopers gave me the exact opposite feeling I was (((supposed))) to have

youtu.be/MPhHl2DpD4E?t=9

Gabriel Anderson
Gabriel Anderson

Star Wars makes huge bank on merchandise, they're going to be pissed he said this if it takes off and all the omega geeks refuse to buy the toys.

Adam Davis
Adam Davis

Care to elaborate on master morality? Never heard that term before.

Ethan Cooper
Ethan Cooper

Too bad that kike retconned all of it
this is a good thing because it means the won't fuck it up. they'll copy it then fuck it up, sure, but at worst that just makes it look better by comparison.

Eli Evans
Eli Evans

Very briefly stated:
Slave morality values things like kindness, humility, and sympathy, while master morality values pride, strength, and nobility.

As examples, you could say that Odysseus exemplifies master morality, while Jesus exemplifies slave morality.

Angel Walker
Angel Walker

So, basically, a good protagonist exhibits master morality because he's supposed to be tough, charismatic and overcome the odds stacked against him.

Leo Myers
Leo Myers

I should have specified: a good "good guy" protagonist.

Nicholas Jackson
Nicholas Jackson

Who the fuck watches this shit? In a normal world the nigger would be killed

Samuel James
Samuel James

A protagonist could exhibit all six of those things, for example Desmond T. Doss in Hacksaw Ridge.

Tyler Jenkins
Tyler Jenkins

Pretty much, yeah. The good guy should be good in his own right, not merely when contrasted against his opposition. What did the Rebels stand for, other than opposition to the Empire? The Rebels are reactionary. The Empire on the other hand stands for order. The values of the Empire aren't reactionary.

Cameron Brown
Cameron Brown

You have to look at Master vs Slave morality together. It was coined by Nietzsche, who used it as a basis for his Ubermensch, an Overman who was essentially the next step in man's evolution. Just as the ape is something to be laughed at now by us, and was overcome by man, the overman shall look back and laugh at us, and overcome us.

I teach you the overman. Man is something to be surpassed. What have you done to surpass him?
What is the ape to man? A laughing-stock or a painful embarrassment.
And just the same shall man be to the overman: a laughing-stock or a
painful embarrassment.

But's thats for another day. Let's start with Master Morality, as Slave Morality is simply a response to MM. A man with Master Morality makes his own laws, and bases them on good vs bad, in terms of how they affect him. He defines good and bad based on how they help or resist him and his will to power. A man with MM is self-reliant, and defines his own path through life.

This does not mean he is an non-conforming hipster, or a tyrant. He decides what he shall do, and if he decides to show kindness, then that is his own prerogative. He shows kindness because he chooses to, not because he fears what will happen when he does not show kindness.

"A man is measured by how he treats those that can do nothing for him."

Slave morality on the other hand is in response to MM. Slave morality simply opposes what MM teaches. MM believes in strength, nobility, and pride, SM believes in sympathy, pity, and humility.

The essence of slave morality is utility. What is good is what is good for all, not just for the strong. The slave bases things on arbitrary constructs of good and evil. He celebrates pity, compassion, and chairty, and vilifies strength, leadership by the strong, and pride.

Christianity is the prime example of SM, as it teaches to turn the other cheek, give and share with the poor, and most of all pity.

Note that these things are not inherently bad, but they are when done not out of one's own volition, but out of fear of the consequences.

Some links to help. I am no master of Nietzsche.

philosophy.lander.edu/ethics/notes-nietzsche.html

rafal.io/nietzsche-slave-morality.html

psychologytoday.com/blog/theory-knowledge/201604/political-correctness-is-all-about-slave-morality

geroldblog.com/2014/06/07/our-insane-judeo-christian-slave-morality/

Angel Bailey
Angel Bailey

I haven't seen that movie yet, but I'd say it being non-fiction in nature muddies the classification.

Grayson Rogers
Grayson Rogers

This is interesting. Thank you for taking the time to type it all out. I don't think I agree with Nietzche on this matter, but it's certainly something to think about.

Daniel Flores
Daniel Flores

The ultimate difference is whether the actions are due to fear of repercussions or personal choice.

Is Doss doing it out of his own choice and self-mastery, or is it because of outside forces?

Caleb Thomas
Caleb Thomas

He's doing it by his own choice, despite the disapproval of others, and out of self-mastery.

I'd recommend watching the movie, it's really good.

Lincoln Wright
Lincoln Wright

As I mentioned, the links are probably of more help than I. I just don't like seeing people be told to go read x book or article and expect that to be a full post.

Another link, one that relates to Conan.

returnofkings.com/28994/what-conan-the-barbarian-reveals-about-the-origins-of-strength
inb4 returnofkings
I know, I know, they're faggots, but they explain Conan and Nietzsche pretty well.

Jose Martinez
Jose Martinez

Kylo shouting "Traitor!"
God damn, those feels.

Christian Myers
Christian Myers

Lots of brown people in the control center for that white supremacist organization

Lincoln Scott
Lincoln Scott

feeling anything but disgust for Nu-Star Wars

Hang yourself.

Cooper Perez
Cooper Perez

From Hacksaw Ridge's wiki
Whilst growing up in Lynchburg, Virginia, young Desmond Doss nearly kills his brother Hal with a brick whilst play-wrestling. This traumatizing experience, along with a talk from his religious mother, firmly reinforces his belief in the Sixth Commandment of the Old Testament.

It seems more like he's doing it out of being a devout Christian. But I get what you were going for.

Nathaniel Cook
Nathaniel Cook

returnofkings movie review
I think I read an article there a while ago about how Nolan's The Dark Knight Rises is actually fascist propaganda tearing down both Occupy and western democracy. Argued that Bane turned Gotham over to the Occupy thugs to prove to Batman that the masses are idiots who destroy everything and are not fit to lead. I think it was that site anyway.

Right wing interpretations / reviews of movies is something our society needs more of.

Eli Sanders
Eli Sanders

dissidentright.com/2015/12/09/victimization-as-power/

Liam Reyes
Liam Reyes

That's false, he doesn't kill his brother. IDK what fuckwit wrote that.

Xavier Jackson
Xavier Jackson

If you haven't seen this movie to support non kike entertainment, do it.

Take some time and read about a Medal of Honor recipient a day, then look in the mirror.

Michael Reed
Michael Reed

No it does not. The movies will be destroyed.

Repeat after me: there are no fascist movies!

Brandon Moore
Brandon Moore

Disregard that post, I misread your post.

Hudson Long
Hudson Long

Lynchburg, Virginia

Ian Gomez
Ian Gomez

I haven't seen it or researched the man, but it sounds like Desmond Doss personally subscribed to slave morality (as you would expect from a devout Christian) but his story nevertheless hits all the right notes for master morality.

Nevermind, it wasn't returnofkings: counter-currents.com/2012/12/the-dark-right-rises-christopher-nolan-as-fascist-filmmaker/

Heh, fair point.

Cameron Lopez
Cameron Lopez

Its fine man, no worries. It's late in Burgerstan, so I think I've fucked up a couple times ITT
Excellent article, thanks

Camden Scott
Camden Scott

Everybody tends to be corrupt in the SW Universe.
The Old Republic
Using mass produced clones for an army
Centralizing power all the time under the guise of a war.
Having Trade Federation and other oligarch groups presence in Senate and even granting them ability to invade planets with their armies

The Jedi Order
If you were more conventional, you'd go up in rank, Qui-Gon / Anakin
hey look, we keep all these secrets from the Senate and our members
"He is too dangerous to be kept alive!"
Peacekeepers and guardians one day, generals the other

The CIS
We will be free
Still follows the Sith Order
Enslave random hobo planets
Not granting the Droids reign, even after the success of OOM series

The Empire
We'll keep everybody in line with a Death Star
Enslave random hobo planets
make deals with the Hutts

Jaxon Price
Jaxon Price

read from that site, the review about drive & fight club too. one of the best movie reviews.. actually, best 3 movie reviews ever.

Camden Garcia
Camden Garcia

The ultimate thing to define what morality a story follows is small but important: What the character subscribes to.

If he rejects conventional morality and keeps his own rules and walks his own path he is a Master. If he agrees and follows society's morality, a morality determined by someone else, he is a slave.

Strength is also key. The strength to stand alone, to stand above, is one of the important factors.

A lot of Clint Eastwood movies present Master Morality.

Samuel Ortiz
Samuel Ortiz

The clone army was, but during the first empire they were phased out in favour of conscripts and volunteers.

Jordan Smith
Jordan Smith

Clint Eastwood is one of the best.

Cameron Adams
Cameron Adams

Yeah, Palpatine specifically did that to make sure no one could Order 66 him as well. So every Stormtrooper is a real flesh and blood human.

Jaxon Cox
Jaxon Cox

Cowboy movies in general follow that, the renegade seeking his own justice or life

Jordan Foster
Jordan Foster

Exactly. Westerns are great for that.

and tbh, I'll shill for Clint anytime, anyday

David Jenkins
David Jenkins

Very good article, bookmarked for future reference.

Isaac Davis
Isaac Davis

Liberalism was an evolution of Christianity, a next step for humans who have learned much about the physical reality of the world and left behind the more mythological aspects of the religion.
I've heard this before but it never resonated until written so plainly. I think I agree.

Liam Reyes
Liam Reyes

((Weitz))). Sheboon is all, dem cartoons iz racist haha. Yeah it's amusing but who gives a fuck? It's been poz since that annoying ja… whatever lizard that was really a gay, retarded nigger.

Dominic Ramirez
Dominic Ramirez

Same thing happened in that popcorn filler movie Don't Breathe - they had to throw in some twist to make the audience not side with the "antagonist".

too bad for them though, I cheered when those cucks died

Jeremiah Richardson
Jeremiah Richardson

Thanks for providing the info, I wasn't familiar with those terms either.

Nathaniel Collins
Nathaniel Collins

Ok I've laughed hard enough I can go to bed now. Still haven't seen more than the cinimatic trailer for fagit wars the fagits awaken

Oliver Scott
Oliver Scott

Yeah, Stephen Lang is baller as fuck no matter what he's in.
Stephen "Waste 'er with a baster" Lang
Stephen "Gas the Blues" Lang

Josiah Barnes
Josiah Barnes

works on a series where many fans find the villains to be more interesting than the heroes
decides to associate these villains with white supremacy
kek

thanks for the archive user
ugh gonna remove my somewhat lighthearted imperial supremacy tweet.
"I was just joking you guys!!!! don't tell my boss to fire me!"
top kek

Joshua Powell
Joshua Powell

Empire is white supremacists
Majority of Europe and America support the Empire

Top kek

Hudson Edwards
Hudson Edwards

[Palpatine] rules in plain sight
is that true? I was under the impression that Vader was the "face" of the Empire, and that most people outside the Empire (and even most of the common Imperial citizens) were unaware that Palpatine existed

Noah Rogers
Noah Rogers

the scene was supposed to have Breane of Tarth be a badass and beat the nigger's ass
that actually makes a lot of sense. I was wondering why they gave her special armor and did interviews with her before the movie was released, only to have her appear in two scenes and she does jack shit in both of them.

Henry Roberts
Henry Roberts

No Vader wasn't even that high up in the government

Matthew Cruz
Matthew Cruz

What did the Rebels stand for, other than opposition to the Empire? The Rebels are reactionary.
One of the things that pissed me off the most about SW7 is that the Resistance is exactly like the Rebels, even though they have supposedly been in power for the past 30 years.
Even their fucking name shows that the unifying force behind their group is the desire to defeat the First Order.

Luis Russell
Luis Russell

Empire masterrace. Rebel scum needs to burn

Xavier Reed
Xavier Reed

the emperor foresaw a big invasion from a foreign group (from a diff galaxy) and he knew that their galaxy would get crunched atm, so he was trying to make the empire the most powerful military force to fight them. no one knows about this though, so he just looks like a megalomaniac

Liam Reyes
Liam Reyes

No one should have any doubts that the new Star Wars movies are anti-white, pro multicult, pro feminist propaganda.

Kevin Brown
Kevin Brown

Human supremacist is different from white supremacist.

Adrian Ward
Adrian Ward

subtly
As an elephant.

Blake Thomas
Blake Thomas

not white
human
pick one :^)

Brayden Thompson
Brayden Thompson

GOD DAMN IT YOU CUNTS THE WHOLE APPEAL OF STAR WARS IS THAT IT'S IN A GALAXY FAR FAR AWAY
AS IN ESCAPISM
RACE POLITICS DON'T BELONG ANYWHERE IN STAR WARS

Jacob Stewart
Jacob Stewart

sci-fi has always been the jew's genre, the "futuristic utopia" is just ripe for subversion

Owen Anderson
Owen Anderson

mfw russia and north america support empire

Brayden Perry
Brayden Perry

nobody responded to my PA request in 8 minutes let me bump the thread

Logan Cook
Logan Cook

star wars a shit. kill yourself.

Charles Lopez
Charles Lopez

A man with Master Morality makes his own laws, and bases them on good vs bad, in terms of how they affect him.
Literally Relativism.

Kayden Moore
Kayden Moore

Read a book pleb.

Hunter Stewart
Hunter Stewart

Y-y-you just don't get it!
Lol. The typical response from Nietzschefags when someone points out how easily Nietzsche falls apart, because he seriously believed it's the individual, and not the couple, that's the building block of civilization.

Angel Butler
Angel Butler

You betray your own ignorance. Read a book.

Brody Ward
Brody Ward

You can keep your self-isolating philosophical circle jerk. I would rather have someone who knows the value of the rule of Law.

Adam Gomez
Adam Gomez

self-isolated philosophical circle jerk
isolates himself from the source material of a philosophy so that he can satisfy himself with burning down strawmen

Jace Morris
Jace Morris

hold on, why do you need that many different dildo's? I'm seriously confused at the point of that. You have two holes as a faggot, so why have more then two?That just doesn't make any sense whatsoever? And this guy has 20 different ones…AT LEAST. What the fuck is the point of any of that?

Jayden Lopez
Jayden Lopez

You need to be a chef to know when food tastes like garbage.
Fucking lol.

Camden Morales
Camden Morales

progressive overload

Dylan Hernandez
Dylan Hernandez

yfw Palpatine did absolutely nothing wrong
grew up on Naboo with a bunch of lazy annoying Gungans
finally escapes that mid rim shit hole by becoming a senator
find out senate is corrupt as fuck
fucking jedi order was manipulating the senate behind the scenes
home planet of Naboo was stealing jobs from the trade federation
convince them to invade Naboo
jedi get involved
vote of no confidence and get made Chancellor because of his hard stance on corruption
trade federation start Separatist crisis because of the jedi
jedi happen to find an army for the Republic (surprise surprise)
Senate gives him emergency powers because of the good work on negotiating the Separatist crisis
Jedi instigate war by shooting first and then playing the victim
Jedi are made generals of the Republics army (fucking seriously)
decides enough is enough when the war is almost over
meet a bright up and coming Jedi who wasn't stolen from his family at birth and brainwashed
convince him to turn the traitors in (whole fucking order big surprise)
jedi try to assassinate him
fight them off but end up horribly maimed
enough is enough Shit is hitting the fan way to hard now
Turns the Republic into the Galactic Empire because mob rule has ruined the once great republic beyond repair
have the Jedi wiped out unfortunately even the children the brainwashing was to deep
the young boy who was going to help him turn the galaxy around is permanently maimed as well by his Jedi master
with all this shit decides it is necessary to create a defense satellite to defend the Galaxy
everything is going great some rebels crop up but whatever the majority are happy and working
fucking Tarkin blows up Alderan without asking (fucking hell)
plan to punish him publicly to show the Empire did not condone this
before Tarkin can be punished rebels blow up the defense satellite and kill him
take hard stance on the rebel because millions if not billions of imperial soldiers, workers and citizens were killed by these terrorists
build new defense satellite and trick the rebels into attacking it over an uninhabited planet so no one is hurt
the young boy who had been his friend for years shows his true jedi colors murders him
Galaxy is thrown into chaos, you are demonized and all your hard work is destroyed

Ian Thomas
Ian Thomas

liberals are the result of complete and corporate saturation. everything in their life, from their morals to their knowledge is treated like a commodity. they live only to consume.

Austin Reyes
Austin Reyes

muh absolute truths
muh perfect objectivity
muh immutable values
Enjoy your slave morality :^)

Grayson Davis
Grayson Davis

rule of law
laws that are thought up by humans, written down by humans, enacted, enforced, changed, and followed by humans
How is that not the boogeyman known as Relativism?

Camden Morris
Camden Morris

Don't question OP

Parker Martinez
Parker Martinez

Grrl power, amirite? Can't even fake fight in a fucking movie but want to rule the world. FOH.

Kevin Taylor
Kevin Taylor

That's really batshit though. She's wearing full-body fucking armor; why wouldn't they just use a stand-in, ala Vader.

Could there have been heat between her and Jewjew?

Tyler Gray
Tyler Gray

And let me tell you, that's the BEST scene in the movie, if only for the implications that for this Stormtrooper, the fight was personal. If even that was bad for you, holy crap, you should see the rest of the movie.

Jason Robinson
Jason Robinson

/thread

Isaiah Cruz
Isaiah Cruz

Underrated post

Carter Flores
Carter Flores

Excellent. Capped.