Rage at lefties thread

Post actual documentable abuse by liberal faggots against people who supported trump

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/video-high-school-girl-viciously-attacked-for-supporting-donald-trump/
infowars.com/shock-video-black-mob-viciously-beats-white-trump-voter/
archive.is/a5odn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nigger mom kicks her 8 year old out of the house for voting Trump in a mock election

infowars.com/video-high-school-girl-viciously-attacked-for-supporting-donald-trump/

infowars.com/shock-video-black-mob-viciously-beats-white-trump-voter/

I'd link the jewtube links but they fucking took the videos for "violating harassment policies," but I know at least one of these is in webm form around here.

Well, there's someone who will never forget the importance of the secret ballot.

Raging at them isn't enough.
THEY MUST BE PUNISHED

Pre-election:

bump

that kid would probably have a better chance at life living on the streets honestly.

I second that tbh

Bump
We need to post the reality.

Doesn't matter what color you are, that is god damn child abuse.

hahaha

bump.

This could go a long way with normies with a soft sport for muh-norities

Well, shit. Congratulations niggers, you finally made me feel sorry for one of your own. That's how shit your sheboon single moms are.

That girl didn't deserve this, but white girls have fucked up. This is a sign of things to come.

Here's another article about it

MAN BEATEN ON WEST SIDE WHILE ONLOOKERS YELL, 'DON'T VOTE FOR TRUMP' SPEAKS OUT
http:// abc7chicago.com/news/man-beaten-on-west-side-speaks-out-about-attack/1602968/
archive.is/a5odn

bump

Uh, yeah he's going to grow up and be a nigger. That is a single mother household. That's why it's pointless to sympathize. Just remind the lefties how they act.

Bumping to make sure this doesn't die

Wonder why nigger crime rates are so skewed?
Look less at genetics and more at the tyranny of single mother parenting.
The single more relevant metric when predicting adult criminality is NOT race, it is being raised by a single mother.

They are so fucking dishonest.

A crowd surrounds a black woman who supports trump and bullies her into a panic attack. Now in youtube for to easily redpill normies.

2017 is going to be an interesting year.

Just shoot the fuckers. Trump supporters should've fucking unloaded on every single motherfucker standing in their way.

2007 started the downfall. 2017 will start the uprising.

If anyone was wondering Trump's lawyer was able to find her and she's being taken care of now. Lots of money coming her way.

I found 4chan at the end of 2006 and graduated high school in 2007. This decade has felt so long, and yet also so very short. Like a chunk of my youth was stolen from me.

source?

I actually tweeted the vid to him when I first saw it.

That actually makes me feel a lot better. Watching that video literally made be want to kill those people. More rage than I'd ever felt before.