Rage at lefties thread

Jayden Kelly
Jayden Kelly

Post actual documentable abuse by liberal faggots against people who supported trump

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/video-high-school-girl-viciously-attacked-for-supporting-donald-trump/
infowars.com/shock-video-black-mob-viciously-beats-white-trump-voter/
archive.is/a5odn

Carson Jackson
Carson Jackson

Nigger mom kicks her 8 year old out of the house for voting Trump in a mock election

Anthony Hughes
Anthony Hughes

infowars.com/video-high-school-girl-viciously-attacked-for-supporting-donald-trump/

infowars.com/shock-video-black-mob-viciously-beats-white-trump-voter/

I'd link the jewtube links but they fucking took the videos for "violating harassment policies," but I know at least one of these is in webm form around here.

Samuel Watson
Samuel Watson

Well, there's someone who will never forget the importance of the secret ballot.

Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

SHOCKING VIDEO: California High School Student BRUTALLY BEATEN For Supporting Trump

Kayden Perry
Kayden Perry

Raging at them isn't enough.
THEY MUST BE PUNISHED

Joshua Martinez
Joshua Martinez

Pre-election:

Compilation shows Trump supporters being BRUTALLY attacked while media blames them

Dominic Long
Dominic Long

bump

Noah Smith
Noah Smith

that kid would probably have a better chance at life living on the streets honestly.

Luis Sullivan
Luis Sullivan

I second that tbh

Dylan King
Dylan King

Bump
We need to post the reality.

Hunter Williams
Hunter Williams

Doesn't matter what color you are, that is god damn child abuse.

Blake Hall
Blake Hall

Raw Video: Aftermath of Viral Trump Support Beating in Chicago / David Wilcox

Anthony Baker
Anthony Baker

Post to my facebook feed among hundreds of leftist liiberals

Deafening silence

Justin Scott
Justin Scott

hahaha

Levi Martinez
Levi Martinez

bump.

Christopher Thomas
Christopher Thomas

This could go a long way with normies with a soft sport for muh-norities

Jose Lee
Jose Lee

Well, shit. Congratulations niggers, you finally made me feel sorry for one of your own. That's how shit your sheboon single moms are.

Lucas Bell
Lucas Bell

spend decades attacking your own men, turning them by spineless pussies
now they won't even defend you when you're attacked by feral sheboons

That girl didn't deserve this, but white girls have fucked up. This is a sign of things to come.

Camden Smith
Camden Smith

Here's another article about it

MAN BEATEN ON WEST SIDE WHILE ONLOOKERS YELL, 'DON'T VOTE FOR TRUMP' SPEAKS OUT
CHICAGO (WLS) – Chicago police are searching for the people seen brutally beating a driver on the West Side. Video of the attack sparked outrage across the country. The video shows 49-year-old David Wilcox under attack by a group of teenagers who pulled him out of his car in the 1100-block of South Kedzie Avenue in the city's North Lawndale neighborhood. "Twenty people on both sides of the bus stop, plus all the cars, but no one did anything to help," Wilcox said. Police said it started after a traffic-related argument Wednesday afternoon in the city's North Lawndale neighborhood. Wilcox said when he asked the female driver of the other car about her insurance, she threw a punch.
http:// abc7chicago.com/news/man-beaten-on-west-side-speaks-out-about-attack/1602968/
archive.is/a5odn

Zachary Johnson
Zachary Johnson

bump

Benjamin Sanders
Benjamin Sanders

Uh, yeah he's going to grow up and be a nigger. That is a single mother household. That's why it's pointless to sympathize. Just remind the lefties how they act.

Adrian Garcia
Adrian Garcia

Bumping to make sure this doesn't die

Bentley Hall
Bentley Hall

Wonder why nigger crime rates are so skewed?
Look less at genetics and more at the tyranny of single mother parenting.
The single more relevant metric when predicting adult criminality is NOT race, it is being raised by a single mother.

Noah Phillips
Noah Phillips

that fucking comma
those implications it implies
They are so fucking dishonest.

Brayden Torres
Brayden Torres

A crowd surrounds a black woman who supports trump and bullies her into a panic attack. Now in youtube for to easily redpill normies.

Brandon White
Brandon White

2017 is going to be an interesting year.

Angel Rogers
Angel Rogers

Just shoot the fuckers. Trump supporters should've fucking unloaded on every single motherfucker standing in their way.

Kevin Torres
Kevin Torres

2007 started the downfall. 2017 will start the uprising.

Xavier Allen
Xavier Allen

If anyone was wondering Trump's lawyer was able to find her and she's being taken care of now. Lots of money coming her way.

Joshua Brooks
Joshua Brooks

I found 4chan at the end of 2006 and graduated high school in 2007. This decade has felt so long, and yet also so very short. Like a chunk of my youth was stolen from me.

Liam Watson
Liam Watson

source?

I actually tweeted the vid to him when I first saw it.

Noah Torres
Noah Torres

That actually makes me feel a lot better. Watching that video literally made be want to kill those people. More rage than I'd ever felt before.