Based Scott Adams

Basically explaining memetics to CNN viewers

Dilbert Creator is a trained hypnotist and Trump attacks the visual center of our brains

If you don't want to watch I'll summarise his views, although I think he's said most of this on his blogs.

That's about it, I don't think one can really learn much from these 5 minute CNN snippets.

Oh and apparently they've also called up newspapers around the place to stop having Dilbert strips because of his views.

Yeah that was one ofo the things that led him to creating #Hillbullies.

I was talking about this with my mother today.

"Drain the Swamp" is fucking brilliant for the imagery it provokes.

Accidental sage, sorry. Leftover from pointing out heavy shilling in another thread.

I was half-expecting him to say something about buying his book at the end.

Still infuriating.

He knows.

Christ, never heard him sound so nervous. Weird. Almost like someone had a gun trained on him or something.

better Scott Adams vid

he will recoup back his year of no-speeches and dearth of contracts in no time

Look at the top left screen, he was in San Francisco.

Dilbert-Man explaining the power of Persuasion.

That is typical one of their ADL tactics from their playbook. They make the libtars call everybody up who funds somebody and tell them he is a racist and that that will have a backslash from the (((community))) if they do not drop him. But Soros funded groups will use the same.

Hillbilly

Why does everybody think that expanding "muslim ban" to "countries with terror" is a weakening plan? It bans almost every country.

That's the genius of Trump. Hes convinced them he is backing off but in reality he has taken the stronger position. That how you win, convince the enemy they've already won before the battles done, then steamroll through them while they're celebrating.

It's about semantics and visual images, once again, like Adams said. All he needs to do in the process of this becoming reality is connect whichever mudslime country with the "countries with terror" line and it makes more sense to those who outright were against it.

In either case I'm still waiting to see if the London muslim cunt mayor will try to ban him from entering, kek.

Vaguely on-topic:
Leftie cunts in britbong are threatening to boycott redpilled newspaper's advertisers if they don't drop them.
Assholes got Lego to stop ads in the DM out of butthurt over The God Emperor.

Shame. The free toys were a nice touch for families.

And most of us know that when you drain the swamp you create a horrible stench and end up exposing things that haven't been seen before.

But secondly, you propose a higher price than what you think you want and then you negotiate it down.
The buyer will see the initial high price and he'll negotiate it down to a price that, by comparison to the original, seems good, but is still actually a super high price. He'll think he got a good deal but in reality he paid more than average.

In this case, Trump actually makes them pay more like which is masterful and shows a good mastery of the English language. Must be from reading all of those legal contracts.

HOLY SHIT

SCOTT ADAMS JUST FRAMED THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY AS A POWER STRUGGLE BETWEEN THE GOD-EMPEROR-TO-BE AND THE USG EXECUTIVE

It's been a long time until I was this fucking mad

caption this CNN anchor reaction

Fuck I can't wait for Trump Marines to pick these niggers up by the neck, say "Didn't I tell you to not come round here" and force feed them a bolter

Going on the enemy network and revealing secrets?… He's a fucking snake.