Based Scott Adams

Lincoln Campbell
Lincoln Campbell

Basically explaining memetics to CNN viewers

Dilbert Creator is a trained hypnotist and Trump attacks the visual center of our brains

Camden Williams
Camden Williams

If you don't want to watch I'll summarise his views, although I think he's said most of this on his blogs.

Trump uses visual language effectively for persuasion: build the "wall" to stop immigration, when talking about comments on women he often mentions "Rosie O'Donnell" to create bad image, ISIS "locks people up in cages, cuts off heads" etc.
Adams thinks Trump will use A-B type approach to policies, trying something vastly different out and then quickly revamping it just a bit different from current situation if it doesn't work with the people, uses abortion example and immigration plan becoming less tight than he first said
Adams talks about how SJWs and anti-Trump faggots have affected his career, he now has zero speaking engagements and has been mass-flagged with bad reviews on sites like Amazon just because he didn't condemn Trump, let alone support him

That's about it, I don't think one can really learn much from these 5 minute CNN snippets.

Joseph King
Joseph King

Oh and apparently they've also called up newspapers around the place to stop having Dilbert strips because of his views.

Hunter Thompson
Hunter Thompson

Yeah that was one ofo the things that led him to creating #Hillbullies.

Grayson Lopez
Grayson Lopez

I was talking about this with my mother today.

"Drain the Swamp" is fucking brilliant for the imagery it provokes.

Camden Thompson
Camden Thompson

Accidental sage, sorry. Leftover from pointing out heavy shilling in another thread.

Julian Adams
Julian Adams

I was half-expecting him to say something about buying his book at the end.

Still infuriating.

James Lopez
James Lopez

You might like my book because the rest of your tribe does
He knows.

Jacob White
Jacob White

Christ, never heard him sound so nervous. Weird. Almost like someone had a gun trained on him or something.

Easton Hall
Easton Hall

better Scott Adams vid

he will recoup back his year of no-speeches and dearth of contracts in no time

Alexander Jenkins
Alexander Jenkins

Look at the top left screen, he was in San Francisco.

Dilbert-Man explaining the power of Persuasion.

John Brooks
John Brooks

That is typical one of their ADL tactics from their playbook. They make the libtars call everybody up who funds somebody and tell them he is a racist and that that will have a backslash from the (((community))) if they do not drop him. But Soros funded groups will use the same.

Henry Howard
Henry Howard

Hillbilly

Ryder Phillips
Ryder Phillips

immigration plan becoming less tight than he first said
Why does everybody think that expanding "muslim ban" to "countries with terror" is a weakening plan? It bans almost every country.

Easton Walker
Easton Walker

That's the genius of Trump. Hes convinced them he is backing off but in reality he has taken the stronger position. That how you win, convince the enemy they've already won before the battles done, then steamroll through them while they're celebrating.

Nathan Gray
Nathan Gray

It's about semantics and visual images, once again, like Adams said. All he needs to do in the process of this becoming reality is connect whichever mudslime country with the "countries with terror" line and it makes more sense to those who outright were against it.

In either case I'm still waiting to see if the London muslim cunt mayor will try to ban him from entering, kek.

Nathan Moore
Nathan Moore

Vaguely on-topic:
Leftie cunts in britbong are threatening to boycott redpilled newspaper's advertisers if they don't drop them.
Assholes got Lego to stop ads in the DM out of butthurt over The God Emperor.

Owen Collins
Owen Collins

Shame. The free toys were a nice touch for families.

Jayden Hill
Jayden Hill

"Drain the Swamp" is fucking brilliant for the imagery it provokes.

And most of us know that when you drain the swamp you create a horrible stench and end up exposing things that haven't been seen before.

Matthew Gonzalez
Matthew Gonzalez

But secondly, you propose a higher price than what you think you want and then you negotiate it down.
The buyer will see the initial high price and he'll negotiate it down to a price that, by comparison to the original, seems good, but is still actually a super high price. He'll think he got a good deal but in reality he paid more than average.

In this case, Trump actually makes them pay more like which is masterful and shows a good mastery of the English language. Must be from reading all of those legal contracts.

Colton Howard
Colton Howard

The good news is that the Office of the Presidency is really powerful and it's going to control the person in it for the most part.

HOLY SHIT

SCOTT ADAMS JUST FRAMED THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY AS A POWER STRUGGLE BETWEEN THE GOD-EMPEROR-TO-BE AND THE USG EXECUTIVE

Xavier Morgan
Xavier Morgan

It's been a long time until I was this fucking mad

John Davis
John Davis

caption this CNN anchor reaction
there's no fucking way i'm gonna trip this guy, is there.
i've just been persuaded
i feel so confused now

Adam Diaz
Adam Diaz

Fuck I can't wait for Trump Marines to pick these niggers up by the neck, say "Didn't I tell you to not come round here" and force feed them a bolter

Mason Ross
Mason Ross

Going on the enemy network and revealing secrets?… He's a fucking snake.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit