Did Trump win by rigging the election?

There has to be some explanation for the unexpected results. I cannot find any information on exit poll statistics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ill let this explain it fam.
https:[email protected]/* *//the-intellectual-yet-idiot-13211e2d0577#.ch1l7idzq

Yes. The God Emperor manipulated votes with kek magic.

No he didnt leftypol.

You are retarded

No but we rigged it for him by summoning an ancient god.

Back to Holla Forums, cuck. Exit polls are all over the place.

Guccifer could have hacked the voting machines.

Reported for concern shilling.

Is this satire or just absolute desperation?

You mean the same Guccifer that was 100% correct about hillary being a moloch worshiping lunatic?

Also, who gives a shit. I dont care if the reason he got in was legitimate, because of rigging or because people started shooting leftshits. Trump was always going to be the next president.

Cry moar about it.

People didn't disclose who they were really voting for because they knew the biased media or those brainwashed by them would.

The historically most accurate poll (IBD) showed a Trump edge, a statistician proved that most polls were bogus since margins of error don't overlap and the most prominent models constructed by political scientists even showed a Trump victory (though some disowned them after buying into the mainsteam bias, kek). I expected a Trump win which was rigged into a Clinton win. Thankfully the rigging didn't work so good and my bet won me $150. Only listening to the biased mainstream press, instead of actual intelligence would make you think Trump had no chance.

Thank God the US Founding Fathers were Federalists.

I don't agree with his position politically, but he sums up the situation perfectly.

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

I've encountered some left wing pretentious pseudointellectual autists who insist on the infallibility of statistics to validate their world view.

It could be satire or it could be real, these fucking retards exist.

o snap

They still managed to rig the popular vote

PUTIN HACKED THE ELECTION FOR TRUMP

He won despite it.

The acknowledgement of who caused the present reproducibility crisis is a potent weapon.

All I hear is talking points, what I don't see are exit polls. I guess they support my view, don't they?

1) media was concern trolling by rigging polls, trying to get trumpets to stay home.
2) Hillary was the most disliked candidate in history.
3) the DNC was shown to be giant shits
4) the Democrats took the Union vote for granted, while openly regarding the middle 80% of the united States as fly over country where people should just get in line.

Turns out if you do that long enough, eventually the people will send you a message - which is what this election was. They're shaking up the Republican party by electing Trump, they're shaking up the Democrat party by electing Trump over Hillary. These specific factors are also the reason the left is losing it's shit. Their world view conflicts with the election of Trump and the exit polling data conflicts with what they've been conditioned to believe. It isn't so much that they appear insane, they actually are in psychic crisis trying to reconcile the observed world with the rules they believed up until a few days ago governed it.

Yes he rigged the elections with the help of Putin, Hitler, Worst Than Hitler and Colonel Sanders

I have a neighbor who is a black female.
I'm going next door right now to cut off her ear for your posts.

If you don't understand the electoral college, it certainly seems rigged from an idiots perspective. They just think its by popular vote like they do in high school.

This. Sage

You fucking Jews really are losing your minds. You and your shitskin pets are really upset, aren't you Mr. Greenfield?

Reported.

He won -despite- rigging. Sage and reported.

Still accusing trump of everything hillary did huh?