Did Trump win by rigging the election?

Justin Campbell
Justin Campbell

There has to be some explanation for the unexpected results. I cannot find any information on exit poll statistics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

Christian Hernandez
Christian Hernandez

There has to be some explanation for the unexpected results.

Ill let this explain it fam.
medium.com/@nntaleb/the-intellectual-yet-idiot-13211e2d0577#.ch1l7idzq" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">https:[email protected]/the-intellectual-yet-idiot-13211e2d0577#.ch1l7idzq

Sebastian White
Sebastian White

rigging the election?
Yes. The God Emperor manipulated votes with kek magic.

Luke Collins
Luke Collins

No he didnt leftypol.

Gabriel James
Gabriel James

the judenpresse said Trump couldn't win!
how did he win?
You are retarded

Aaron Davis
Aaron Davis

No but we rigged it for him by summoning an ancient god.

Kevin Martin
Kevin Martin

Back to /leftypol/, cuck. Exit polls are all over the place.

Jack Taylor
Jack Taylor

Guccifer could have hacked the voting machines.

Tyler Butler
Tyler Butler

Reported for concern shilling.

Zachary Adams
Zachary Adams

Is this satire or just absolute desperation?

Isaiah Baker
Isaiah Baker

You mean the same Guccifer that was 100% correct about hillary being a moloch worshiping lunatic?

Also, who gives a shit. I dont care if the reason he got in was legitimate, because of rigging or because people started shooting leftshits. Trump was always going to be the next president.

Cry moar about it.

Kevin Hernandez
Kevin Hernandez

People didn't disclose who they were really voting for because they knew the biased media or those brainwashed by them would.

The historically most accurate poll (IBD) showed a Trump edge, a statistician proved that most polls were bogus since margins of error don't overlap and the most prominent models constructed by political scientists even showed a Trump victory (though some disowned them after buying into the mainsteam bias, kek). I expected a Trump win which was rigged into a Clinton win. Thankfully the rigging didn't work so good and my bet won me $150. Only listening to the biased mainstream press, instead of actual intelligence would make you think Trump had no chance.

Matthew Thompson
Matthew Thompson

California and New York voters should trump the rest of the country
because its the (((current year)))!

Thank God the US Founding Fathers were Federalists.

Jayden Gray
Jayden Gray

I don't agree with his position politically, but he sums up the situation perfectly.

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

Tyler Ross
Tyler Ross

I've encountered some left wing pretentious pseudointellectual autists who insist on the infallibility of statistics to validate their world view.

It could be satire or it could be real, these fucking retards exist.

Gavin Davis
Gavin Davis

With psychology papers replicating less than 40%, dietary advice reversing after 30 years of fatphobia, macroeconomic analysis working worse than astrology, the appointment of Bernanke who was less than clueless of the risks, and pharmaceutical trials replicating at best only 1/3 of the time, people are perfectly entitled to rely on their own ancestral instinct and listen to their grandmothers (or Montaigne and such filtered classical knowledge) with a better track record than these policymaking goons.

o snap

Evan Butler
Evan Butler

They still managed to rig the popular vote

Levi Martin
Levi Martin

PUTIN HACKED THE ELECTION FOR TRUMP

William Gray
William Gray

He won despite it.

Lucas Garcia
Lucas Garcia

The acknowledgement of who caused the present reproducibility crisis is a potent weapon.

Nolan Johnson
Nolan Johnson

All I hear is talking points, what I don't see are exit polls. I guess they support my view, don't they?

Adrian Price
Adrian Price

1) media was concern trolling by rigging polls, trying to get trumpets to stay home.
2) Hillary was the most disliked candidate in history.
3) the DNC was shown to be giant shits
4) the Democrats took the Union vote for granted, while openly regarding the middle 80% of the united States as fly over country where people should just get in line.

Turns out if you do that long enough, eventually the people will send you a message - which is what this election was. They're shaking up the Republican party by electing Trump, they're shaking up the Democrat party by electing Trump over Hillary. These specific factors are also the reason the left is losing it's shit. Their world view conflicts with the election of Trump and the exit polling data conflicts with what they've been conditioned to believe. It isn't so much that they appear insane, they actually are in psychic crisis trying to reconcile the observed world with the rules they believed up until a few days ago governed it.

John Brown
John Brown

Yes he rigged the elections with the help of Putin, Hitler, Worst Than Hitler and Colonel Sanders

Christopher Harris
Christopher Harris

I have a neighbor who is a black female.
I'm going next door right now to cut off her ear for your posts.

Jose White
Jose White

If you don't understand the electoral college, it certainly seems rigged from an idiots perspective. They just think its by popular vote like they do in high school.

Josiah Gomez
Josiah Gomez

This. Sage

Blake Harris
Blake Harris

You fucking Jews really are losing your minds. You and your shitskin pets are really upset, aren't you Mr. Greenfield?

Reported.

Henry Perry
Henry Perry

He won -despite- rigging. Sage and reported.

Owen Fisher
Owen Fisher

Trump rigging the elections
Still accusing trump of everything hillary did huh?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit