How does it feel to be bamboozled by your alt-right messiah?

Matthew Perez
Matthew Perez

Holla Forums hasnt noticed that trump is a centrist libertarian now

how does it feel to be bamboozled by your alt-right messiah?

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-on-preventing-muslim-immigration

Charles Nguyen
Charles Nguyen

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-on-preventing-muslim-immigration

Adrian Robinson
Adrian Robinson

I don't think so. That wall is how he gets re-elected.

Connor Cruz
Connor Cruz

alt-right

Trump has always been like that and you've been too stupid or brainwashed to notice. The only one bait and switched is you, not us.

Michael Wright
Michael Wright

i always knew, I'm just memein on u mate

Aiden Smith
Aiden Smith

wtf I hate Trump now

Oliver Jackson
Oliver Jackson

No you're shitposting. Stop typing like a nigger.

Cooper Evans
Cooper Evans

muh trump is flip flopping
But he isn't and never has.

Tyler Russell
Tyler Russell

essentially making "The Wall" a footnote more than a key point
It's right in the name and priority number one.

The "ban on muslims" is no longer there.
It's part of the immigration policy plan. He walked it back from per-person religious tests to "no immigration from shitty mudslime hellholes."

that entire giant paragraph
Either established campaign promises from the general election or outright lies.

Juan Lewis
Juan Lewis

holy fuck trolls, you are making me happy about your horrible death over a race war

And I wasn't a right supporter in the first place

Isaiah Harris
Isaiah Harris

Bump before you get banned.

Nathan Parker
Nathan Parker

centrist
implying Hitler wasn't a centrist

Jayden Edwards
Jayden Edwards

Haha! You have all fallen to the ploy of the Zionist 1489d chess where we elect Trump, subvert him and his family and have fake uproars paid for by us.
Only to fool 180 people working trades or NEETs on a Nepali Sherpa fitness-forum

Liam Carter
Liam Carter

Trump's a Paleocon in the vein of Pat Buchanan and possibly Nixon and in regards to foreign policy, Michael Scheuer.

Christopher Hall
Christopher Hall

Well, a little bit opposite. Nixon opened China to the US. Trump wants to close it.

Grayson Adams
Grayson Adams

is it true that he changed from pro-coal to clean renewables?
because that is the only thing I was worried about
not really that surpising though as clean tech is soon becoming the better option even from a purely economic standpoitn

Jack Rodriguez
Jack Rodriguez

He was never the messiah and anyone not 18 from reddit knew nothing much would change with him in office. He is a step to something better

Wyatt Gomez
Wyatt Gomez

I think those days should be gone. Trump is President-elect. He is a public servant now and an elected official. This makes him open to ridicule as well as very tight scrutiny. Eternal vigilance is the price of freedom.

Isaiah Price
Isaiah Price

How does it feel not knowing why we did this in the first place?

Jackson Rogers
Jackson Rogers

Hitler wasnt running for president user

Luke Hernandez
Luke Hernandez

alt-right
You uncovered yourself too quickly, shlomo.

Jaxon Cook
Jaxon Cook

trolls come to Holla Forums to try and prevent a Trump presidency
get so assblasted by his victory they never leave

Jason Rogers
Jason Rogers

alt-right
Huffington post is that you? you lost why are you still posting here?

Levi White
Levi White

Wtf, I hate trump now too

Screen cap above so your boss will let you go home nerd virgins

Noah Gomez
Noah Gomez

I would like him to become more libertarian. we need to disband the CIA, FBI, DOE, DOJ, IRS, ATF, EPA and all of the other unconstitutional alphabet agencies.

Adrian Davis
Adrian Davis

we need to disband patriotic agencies
nope

Nolan Bennett
Nolan Bennett

hahaha, yes and then they get redpilled and join our ranks

Leo Cook
Leo Cook

But why lad? thats a long list with no reason or evidence you have there son.

Owen Lee
Owen Lee

/leftypol/ never noticed that trump is a centrist libertarian while they voted for the D next to Hillary Clinton's name.
FIFY

Connor Foster
Connor Foster

OP is a fag.

Nathan Campbell
Nathan Campbell

wtf I love LARPing now

Michael Hill
Michael Hill

you fucking goys are supposed to hate everything he does before even getting into office
Trump is an independent, he just stole the nomination from the Republicans. He obviously couldn't have stolen the Democratic nomination even before it was revealed that Hillary and her cronies rigged their primary. Running as an independent would've just enabled him to be left off the ballot in many states (also, Johnson and Stein would've withdrew, Johnson stole more votes from Trump than from Hillary, Stein was basically irrelevant the entire time).

No, he just says "clean coal" to have the dumb mindless environmentalists fuck off.

And so are you for bumping this thread.

David Fisher
David Fisher

So what you're saying is he's going to do pretty much everything he said he was except he's going to tone it down and make it more reasonable so it becomes way more passable in congress and helps to unite our polarized country under reasonable and effective policy?

Wow we sure didn't see that one coming. Looks like we've been had here m8s. Here i thought he was going to open up literal gas chambers and execute the liberals after growing wings and becoming an actual god. What a wasted vote amirite