Putin comments on rapefugees in Austria

Vladimir Putin has made a rare intervention into the refugee crisis in Europe by commenting on a child rape case in Austria.

Last week, the Austrian Supreme Court overturned the rape conviction of the man who attacked the child at Vienna swimming pool in

December last year after ruling the prosecution had not done enough to demonstrate the man did not know the 10-year-old boy did not consent.

During a press conference on Monday, Mr Putin said: “In a European country, a child is raped by a migrant, and the court releases him.

The 20-year-old accused claimed in court that it was a “sexual emergency” as he had not had sex in four months.

WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN

archive.is/DCuYH

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nYOoR
'the'societypages.org/socimages/2008/02/08/hypersexualizing-little-girls-so-as-to-discourage-hypersexualizing-little-girls/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I agree with him

That must be a misprint. Would having sex with a 10 year old ever be legal?

I don't think it matters considering how cucked, we are, Europe is practically lawless for migrants.

That seemed to be what the court believed. The way they ruled makes it sound like they don't believe the law should be applied to the 'refugee' because he may not have known he was breaking the law.

This has been done frequently in Europe which suggests they're against the notion of "ignorance of the law is no excuse".

oh, putin not that much of a piece of shit
good to know dude

I thought that privilege was reserved for diplomats.

archive.is/nYOoR

M-muh savior of hwite race!

he was charged with sex with a minor, the language barrier caused the case to be dropped, the goat fucker claimed he didnt know the boy was saying STOP RAPING ME YOU NIGGER, as if the screaming squirming and crying wasnt enough.
BASED PUTIN, FUCK HILLARY

*rape portion of the case

I'm under the impression that globalists import millions of mudslimes in the hopes that they can normalize pedophilia so they won't bee seen as evil for having underground child sex parties.

(refusal to check undeserved dubs)

We don't look to Putin for saving us. We look at Putin currently for an example of what we wish the mentality of our leaders was in some cases.

While Putin is also allowing muslims into his country, the amount of them there is much more preferable than in Sweden (proportionally).

Putin isn't a perfect example of ideal nationalism, but he does fall on the nationalist spectrum opposed to globalism and selling out his own people.

Stop being an autistic faggot.

I'm surprised Breedlove wasn't arrested and convicted of a hate crime for suggesting the migrants could be anything but a gift from God.

The judge was a kike, obviously.

wouldn't surprise me. (((They))) are attempting to normalize degeneracy like pedophilia and bestiality (and probably necrophilia sooner or later). I feel like that shit a while back with Nyberg and the journalists defending that shitbag was a test to see how many people would defend him/accept pedophilia as being okay. I remember seeing something a while back about California playing around with a law that would legalize sex with minors as long as the minor was the one being paid for the sex or something like that.

Can I use this excuse for being a nazi who hasn't shoahd any jews to shoah some jews?

It always struck me as exceptionally shifty that someone so publicly exposed and shamed as a pedophile AND a tax evader could go for so long without being thrown underneath a prison cemetery.

Quinn does love flaunting all of that Illuminati imagery after all. Probably just her being an edgelord after discovering Discordianism or something, but who's to say.

That is one of the reasons yes. They wanna drag us down so we cannot judge them.
Also, they use the same tactics like the faggots did to normalize themselves. "it's just a lifestyle" bullshit, there people on my college that defend pedo's now hell even one teacher. It disgusted me that I just left and went home for the day.

It's strange, the only time I hear about Putin being the savior of the white race is when shill tell me that he is not.

Yeah, her, Nyberg, like you suppose, are definitely bottom-most-rung of all this shit, part of the media to normalize degeneracy, "get more women & diversity in gaming", etc etc. I think they actually buy into the bullshit though, due to how fanatical they are; unlike their higher-ups who know it's all a crock of shit.

There's no way it's NOT all connected.

(Checked)

I grew up on the west coast. I've known a LOT of rainbow haired b-cluster women. All were power hungry and highly ambitious. Most came across as smarter and more resourceful than than Quinn, and none of them had any qualms about fucking their way to the top.

And yet I've never seen any of them speak at the U.N.

I guess Eyes Wide Shut was pretty much a documentary, like everyone here keeps saying.

Because they aren't part of the narrative or just aren't in with the particularly right people.

I guess I need to watch this movie now.

On another note, do we have any connections between shit bags like Sarkeesian/Quinn/Wu and Clinton? Like maybe Sarkeesian or Quinn being buddy-buddy with somone at the UN who's a buddy of Hillary's or something? It makes me wonder that much more.

The slippery slope is not real goy

The prosecutors office tells the prosecutor what to do, and I'm sure they are being good goys and doing as they are told to not hold the migrants to any crimes.

Having sex with a minor is statutory rape, consent doesn't come into play. The only reason the prosecutor didn't counter that bullshit is because he was told to take a fall.

I'm not so sure it's just so they can make it legal for themselves. These people are powerful enough to have gotten away with it all this time, so they probably thought there was no way they'd ever get caught. Besides, if it's allowed it's not as much fun to them.

you tried.

and now, muslims

He puts Russia's interests before all others, similar to another politician I hear a lot about on here.
Granted, not all white people are in Russia, and not all Russians are white, and Putin's primary concern are Russians. Why do people not understand this.

(checked)
BASED

Putin wants to make Europe White again and form an invincible pan-European WN state.
You're a Soros-backed disinfo shill if you think otherwise.

if this is true you should fucking act.
Call the police, any conservative political party, inform media and if that doesnt work you should beat that professor to a bloody pulp
shit like that can not be allowed

Obviously shooped an adolescent onto a womans body to try and "prove a point." Try using real pictures to "prove your point."

Da Tovarish, you forgot:

MADE IT ILLEGAL TO TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT THE HOLOCAUST

FUCK PUTIN

AND FUCK YOU UNDERPAID PUTINSHILLS

The pic was part of a campaign against fucking kids. The point is if you see a kid as an adult then you have brain problems and need help*.

* Unless you're a rapefugee, then the world is your oyster.

I didn't make it fuckwhit. It was an ill conceived ad campaign that was pulled.

'the'societypages.org/socimages/2008/02/08/hypersexualizing-little-girls-so-as-to-discourage-hypersexualizing-little-girls/

I use words to make my points. Unfortunately it seems you lack reading comprehension.

They will have another case later. The man will probably be found guilty or something not innocent.

Months age, it was more popular for people to claim Putin was the savior of Whites, not so much in these parts anymore. There was even art on this.

Unless it's for the purpose of conquest, I don't think Muslims would like that. There countries don't like anything involving promiscuity, especially with those that are young despite there prophet.
I think it would remain a method of blackmail, and a way to fetish the taboo. Looking at were the world is heading, things seem to be becoming more modernist.

It is illegal to prostitute, by yourself or with a pimp. The purpose of the bill was to make it so any girls who do this would not be able to be arrested and charged for this. Any adult John would still have been arrested, not sure about minor Johns, but if not, this would probably be for further empowering the "innocent" youth experimentation culture (look at sex ed, something all of our grandparents, most likely, did not have), PR the idea that they can aren't accountable.

Most probably aren't sleeping with clickbait writers that D list celebrities like to pander to in order to keep up some semblance of fame or have connections to people like Anita whose friend was part of the feminist group that was speaking at the UN and just tried shoving in Anita and Zoe into one segment they were doing.

idiot