The europeans and their lack of firearms

I want to discuss a very important topic, guns.
More specifically guns in the european countries.
As we know the european countries except for a few have very, very strict guns laws, like if that stoped the IRA or the Islamists from having access to guns if they require them.
In france the problem is reaching a boiling point and shit may hit the fan there sooner than we expect, if that happens europeans need to be armed with the best weapons possible, such as big caliber rifles, not shity 22.lr rifles.
How could european nationalists or concerned europeans have access to firearms to defend themselves or their comunities, before or during a period of heavy unrest, like we are already seeing?
Manufacturing them, smugling them from the former soviet union and the soviet bloc, from the USA, raiding police stations or military bases?
The lack of firearms for the european white male is something that disturbs me, they better get guns as soon as possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_France
thehomegunsmith.com/pdf/9mmPistol.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Order_(white_supremacist_group)
murdercube.com/files/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks for the very rare pepe. Kek is inevitably going to win.

also 88 is in your ID.

But as to the topic, the jews inheirtly have a hatred of guns and arms and any white man that is able to defend themselves.

in order to get guns back in the arms of european nationalists we first need to get contronl of our own goverments again.

As we have seen in germany, the jews will strip you of your arms legally or illegally if you are aryan and nationalistic, you will be targeted and made into a threat if you arent one already

we have two options, defence without arms

or to simply attack the jews at the head of all our governments and strike there, we can not afford to attack the police themselves and make any hanous threats against the nation we are fighting to protect

instead, what should also be done is subverting the very nature of jewish control on aryan nations, we need to understand that as a whole we have to strip the jewish cobwebs from our society, and prevent the jews from having that power in the first place

also, we need to attack the nature of the nature of judaism itself, it is an anti-war, pro-goy slavery religion based inheritly in the attak on the right of arms

we need to prevent the jews from ever banning our arms again as a whole as a final solution to this problem

If ZOG can't keep a cap on unrest there will be guns everywhere. You will be surprised how fast they turn up and wonder how it happened. Be more afraid if unrest stays just below boiling point forever

Guns ARE NOT banned in germany however access to them is limited. Ive seen several german collectors, hobbyists, and sportsmen with stuff that americans cant even get. That being said the german government is fast to crack down on these people. Their taking the guns of anyone considered even remotely right wing. Im pretty sure there was a happening about it some time ago…

dude, there are 20 million guns in France, hunting is a national sport except in liberal large cities
and it's not hard to get one
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_France

You mean the reichsburger who had a lot of guns and got into a shootout with the local police in Bavaria?
If i ever tought it would happen i expected that in USA not in germany.
Anyway collector, hobbyists and sportsmen are hardly owners of the kind of military hardware that we are talking about, yes we can defend ourselves with pistols and shotguns, but such things as bolt action rifles or 22 semiautos are hardly the thing that euros would need, they need to get their hands into military derived guns, such as the aks.

That means that they own category C firearms such as bolt action rifles, not good enough.
How many people there are owning the good stuff, i mean B firearms i wonder.
And if so, legal guns are the first that they would try to take.

I'm only going to mention something. I'd doubt you'd do anything useful with the information though. You guys are pozzed beyond the ability to do anything yourselves.

piggies have guns.

Only hint I'm going to give you is this: people, numbers, thinking, and commitment.

This is a thread dedicated to analising the potential scenarios in which europeans may come into possession of guns.
Fuck off with the naysaying.

thehomegunsmith.com/pdf/9mmPistol.pdf

Not naysaying. I'm trying to give you a hint.

You have a source. You all need to problem solve to change the possession of items from group A to group B.

If it is bad, then find out who is of a similar mind as you. Get numbers. And follow through with the other items I mentioned.

This means either buying (legally or otherwise) or stealing
This may come as a problem considering we live in a mass society where people conceal their true toughts and internet people are afraid to talk to each other face to face.

You don't talk online about this kind stuff. It's elementary level behavior. Even mudslimes use more common sense.

If you need to be good goy and get permit from goverment to own something, it is bannned. They make exception for you, giving you a privilege they can take back.

NATO will "accidentally" leave thousands of guns and grenades for the Muslims.

Honest question here. What have Americans ever done with their guns? I get the whole self-defense thing but it hasn't discouraged the kikes from pozzing the shit out of your government at all.

DEFENSE DISTRIBUTED

GHOST GUNNER

Become a small arms factory

Google it.

You'll see on November 9th.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Order_(white_supremacist_group)

shit is just starting to get pozzed enough that the fire will begin to rise.

We're no where near the hundreds of thousands of migrants along you Europoors are, and there's a reason for that.

It's hard to know what the results would be of a thing that didn't happen.

As bad as things are, our people being legally armed has prevented all sorts of worse problems. The big, obvious one is forigen invasions up until now.

Okay they have the receiver assuming their government will let them import it lol
Now where do they get THE REST OF THE FUCKING FIREARM

France has guns, just check the map, I think like 33% own guns. Mainly hunting rifles, but honestly that is all you need as long as you know how to use it properly.

As someone on here put it, "Donald Trump is not our last hope, he is the establishments last hope at a peaceful forfeit of our country".

The random mass murders by heroic figures like Dylan Roof, the depleted robot that decides today's his day to die, taking with him a group of Chad and Stacys, the suicidal man that decides he wants a restart, the angry vet that comes home from war to find the politicians never cared for him or his fallen brothers, or even the little girl that finds herself face to face with a rabid nigger, with her father's gun in the dresser and his corpse on the floor, waiting to avenge his death - all such people have their chance at causing chaos here in burgerland. It's truly inspiring when you realize this level of freedom gives you total control over your life.

For the actual scenario of gun violence which resides in every American's head see https: //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shays%27_Rebellion

Don't be a stupid nog. Do the research.
Defense distributed has designs for 3D printing complete ar-15s
These weapons do not even need a metal lower receiver. They can fire hundreds of rounds with out breaking.

Combine the metal lower receiver with the 3D printed weapon parts, and u have a fully functional AR15. The weapon rarely, if ever breaks. And you can print a hundred or more per week.

Stop being a whiny faggot. I just told you the best way to get guns, hands down

/k/ also has a gigantic collection of stuff related to homemade weapons and especially guns at murdercube.com/files/

the IRA drilled and hammered submachineguns without even using CNC machines

Ars uppers in Europe are registered as the firearm.

In the US the lower of an AR is registered as a firearm.

Buddy up, exchange!

This is a gun - never underestimate ingenuity

But it's not as effective as an semi-automatic rifle

Get hunting license. Then you can get guns that would be highly effective.

You are more like 10 million illegals already mooching off your welfare system while your guns are still gathering dust in your attic

GEE WIZZ MAYBE WE'RE STILL PUPPETS OF YOUR KIKE CONTROLLED COUNTRY AND THEY DON'T LET US OWN GUNS

Could one not take the information or gain access to the same metal 3d printers used to make that badass 1911, documents, info graphs, do/k/ument, ect, and just gear them selves up?
Granted I understand it would take a very benevolent rich fag or group of poor fags to pull shit off such as distribution of gear, information, ect, but you fugging brits should be able to do that.
If one could give me some kind of brit clickable, untracked/monitored brit accessible place, I would not mind giving the do/k/ument to it not that the do/k/ument has anything worrying or against any gov regulations anyway beyond cw bullshit .
I know you fuggers don't have the same quality bar that can be accessed in MURIKA to make your own in some respects, but I'll bet some one could tole out to some other place and buy a fuggin boat load. Check and see if Spain/Germcuck/ect located around you has quality bar for making your own as you can find plans all over the place, including but not limited too YT w/ proxy from JP/US/ect.

I dont disagree, ive been a gun smith and hobbyist for a long while here in texas. Ive got dozens of guns on form 1s and form 4s. Suppressors, sawed off shotguns, SBRs, DD grenade launchers etc. I absolutely see the necessity for free arm ownership, however dont think for a second you cant open somebody up with a hunting rifle just as well as anything. As someone who has helped a class 3 dealer manufacture a few MGs from lower conversions for the local PD, i can tell you will certainty full auto is mostly fucking worthless. Military "style" is very helpful but its mostly A E S T H E T I C. Your fud level hunting rifle with a clean bolt and decent chambering will still easily split someones head open at even greater ranges with greater efficiency than a crap tier semi auto. I wont say for a second what someone can and cannot have and i think the eurotards shouldnt have given up ANY gun rights. But, you use what you got. So long as they have ample ammo supplies and an extra fun for a few friends is gonna be a mudslime bloodbath.

On the contrary, the ignorant stupidity of the American male is something that disturbs everyone.

Eurocucks don't even want to defend themselves, that's why they don't have guns.

I live in France and this is bs. I own four guns, which I got following the simple guide >pic related

If you want something semi-auto and magazine fed you can get a federal shooting license. Sure, you've got a 6 month waiting period on pistols and rifles, but otherwise you can own pretty much anything you can in the US.

How the fuck does that thing work

how much does a good shotgun costs?
and should I buy a new one or a used but cheaper one?
i probably should ask /k/

PROTIP: unlike the US, euros don't consider the receiver to be the actual firearm. Any fool can buy an M16 lower with no paperwork whatsoever, so the 3D printing thing isn't relevent here.

Most euro countries legally define the barrel and bolt as "essential parts" (i.e. what constitutes a firearm) and regulate those.

t. licensed gun owner in EU

Gats are available to those who put in the minimum effort it takes to get a hunting license. This is true for 80% of Europe. The yurop Holla Forumsacks who haven't gotten their thumbs out of their asses yet are just lazy.

Most likely scenario; they're terrible at planning and strategy, so it would not take much for the whites to take the guns. The whites would also have more disposable income to purchase blackmarket guns flowing in from Russia and the USA. Once the welfare is shut off the mudslimes won't have any money coming in.

Depends on where you live I know Europeans get fucked on prices being twice as much sometimes. Some of the Mossberg/Remington pump shotguns can be had for under $350 if you want a name brand one. Now if you don't care about that and just want something that goes bang there are quite a few that are under $200 hell there are some that even go down to $150.

In Poland the law was specifically crafted by the communist government to make getting a firearm as hard as possible. The law allows you to own a black powder gun though. Effect? We don't have nearly any gun violence (but then we don't have niggers). It allowed the previous governments to be as arrogant as possible though.

firing the screws and the other metallic things in the left side of the picture as shrapnel. It works as a stronger shotgun. And the mechanism on top are the "trigger" to ignite the powder. It can do lot of damage, but it has huge reload time if the thing doesn't explode and become useless after the first shot.

Yeah there's almost no gun violence in the US either unless you're trash or a nigger. Just ask any burger that isn't trash or a nigger (or lives near niggers) if they or there family has experienced gun violence.

It's almost like gods cleansing broom for human garbage, considering modern life has eliminated cold as a broom.

Now that I think about it, I think that the hammer ignite the powder that it's inside the tube with duct tape and it shoots through it. And maybe all the screws in the rear are used as a mechanism to fire faster/reload faster?

Protip: when shit hits the fan, everyone can go to their uncle or grandpa and take out a whole arsenal of firearms from the first world war, second one or even the 90s Yugoslav war.
We don't flaunt firearms everywhere, but everyone knows somebody who kept their one of their old collection in the basement somewhere.

This "muh firearms" meme needs to stop. It's so fucking easy to smuggle arms from other countries even if you have one influential friend.

The problem is not so much guns.
We can make them easily enough.

Don't forget the Irish militias and their scratch built armouries. I mean if paddies can do it then the rest of the Britons can.
Or the good ol' sten.

The issue is ammo.

America is at best 50% white. The problem is not migrants, its the presence of darkies.

why not redpill police and army?
'revolution' is just police and army standing aside, or doing it themselves, isn't it?

also, if the immigration crisis and the unsurprising crime wave it brought is being used to justify another step towards a police state, why not get politicians to push self-defense and arming the people? if police can't protect us, we'll protect ourselves.

Any Danes here should join the Home Guard.
Free military training in your spare time and if you don't end as the machinegunner for your squad you get the option to bring home a Gevær M/95, a full auto AR-15 variant.

Battle of Athens.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)

There is even a movie about it.

I like how the EU is trying for force gun control in Switzerland. Perhaps to weaken them against rapefugees?

The Atlantic Ocean :^)

It's a big problem here in Australia too. They make you jump through a bunch of hoops to get a gun for either sport or hunting, but not self-defense.

The black market is the only option but I don't doubt the only people selling guns online for bitcoin are the fucking cops themselves.

It really sucks. I have kids, and if someone breaks in (like the African gangs have been doing in Melbourne), I've nothing but my fists to defend my family from a gang of who know many. I should have the right to have whatever arms I require to defend my family at all costs against people intent on breaking in.

Somebody I know owns a Hatsan pump shotgun and swears up and down for it, looks like the t*rks managed to do something right for a change

And what makes you think a pump shotgun of a levergun isn't good enough for home defense? Just jump through these hoops m80

Pretty hard to fuck up a pump shotgun

As a burger I love my Ithaca 37 but I'd take some turkshit if I had to

Because of the storage requirements. It's effectively useless if it's bolted down or locked up in another venue.

This is something of a double edged sword though, as insurgents, whilst armed, will likley not be armed as well as they would be in America.

This air powered weaponry and bows become more viable, which are normally easier to obtain in European countries.

e.g. an air powered weapon is legal in Germany as long as the projectile goes over the barrel(easy enough to do) and bows are legal in the UK with no license or checks, just being over 18. (Though admittedly require some practice).

How 'bout crossbows, are they regulated? You only get one shot but it can scare an intruder

They're illegal, even for hunting afaik. I want to legally arm and defend my home but there are no options to do that, such a fucking joke, we're serfs down under.

Isn't it required to have a safe to store them in?

you can't legally shoot someone if he breaks into your house in australia.
some guy got 8 years a while ago for doing it

It doesn't do anything, they're just delusional faggots.

While it is true that us Europoors have much stricter gun laws, it mostly depends on our background whether or not we have guns, for example I live in the Croatian countryside and activities involving guns are a usual pastime, whether it be trap shooting, hunting, sport shooting etc. My family has a double barrel and a pump-action, a small and a large caliber rifle and a hunting revolver. Getting a hunting license is quite easy and getting a permit to acquire another firearm is also quite easy if you're a hunter. Don't get me wrong, I'd rather we didn't have all this red tape surrounding this shit and there's also the fact that getting a semiautomatic pistol is nigh-impossible unless you're a member of the privileged class such as a (((lawyer))) or (((judge))) (for some reason their jobs are considered "dangerous" enough to be allowed to not only get semi-auto pistol, but to conceal carry as well).
As you may expect, city slickers are usually pozzed faggots and are thus afraid of guns, their usual argument being that anyone who has a gun or wants one just wants to go around shooting people for no reason. They're all sheep that are happy to be part of the herd so they can't comprehend actual freedom.

it's like you aren't even a /k/fag

Like what? Kraut is asking.

Good post user this thread was obviously some D&C faggotry we must make sure they get turned into informative threads.

Don't you know a .22lr will just bounce of a niggers thick skull like a pebble. I have survived at least 35 shots from a .22lr.

This, muh excessive force.
Still I guess I'd rather go through the retarded justice system and live than get murdered by some nigger.
has anyone tried claiming that they heard a gunshot to justify shooting back?

You dumb fucker
We're at best 50% and have an upwards of 50 million illegals in the country, not to mention we take in a million+ legal shitskins a year, far more than the europoors do

that second map is lacking information. what do the numbers mean? percentages?

The Remington 870 is a pump action shotgun, not semi auto

Both of my parents are cops so we have 2 guns at home.

My uncle is a big time hunter and competitive shooter so he has 7 or 8 or more hunting rifles and other guns. He has them all on display.

I live in literal western Europe.

If you're a hunter you can have a ton of guns.

I'll give the OP the benefit of the doubt since Americans usually don't know how complex things here in Europe actually are.
I also forgot to mention that another problem we have is that guns and ammo are quite expensive, especially when compared to prices in the US.
Another factor to consider, if you live in post-communist Europe there's actually a decent chance that you may or may not know someone who may or may not have ties to what may or may not be described as organized crime and thus may or may not be able to quite easily be able to less-than-legally acquire something which may or may not be described as an automatic rifle. For quite an affordable price, too.

You mean you weren't shot with .22s in school to build up your immunity to small caliber fire?
I always got them along with my flu shots.

That's only effective a booby trap pretty much. You could take that and set it up on the other side of a door, set up a rope and pulleys to the hammer and when someone opens it it would discharge.

what

a

great

>>>/reddit/

In Norway we have gun range clubs were you can buy your own handgun after 6 months. You can also get hunting licence that will take around 1-2 months and you can get your hands on half automatic hunting rifles, but magazines only have room for 3 bullets.

I talked with a redpilled college of mine, he told me some Swedish friends of his already started arming themselfs. I believe many nationalists are doing the same.

In worst case scenario, one can always get a crossbow as well. Not really "war worthy" but it can be useful.

yeah, in France, most poor suburbs (with shitskins) have some Albanian mafia dude who sells AKs for 250€

Legally owned guns per 100 citizens.

Uppers on an AR is registered as a rifle

Lowers in the US are registered as rifles

The US can send uppers in exchange for lowers and both can create "ghost guns"™

Thank

you

for

correcting

the

record

Yeah you frogs are better off than many people know. It's Belgians who really have it up their ass.
Does your government allow you to lose your guns without investigation? Say, if you lost it on a fishing trip? Or misplaced it at the range and it never showed up aggain?

Most people don't know shit and assume that those laws are way more fucked than they are, though.

fyi chechnyan rebels put 22.lr to effective use versus Russians. All about shot placement. Within 100 yards (where most engagements occur, 10 - 30 yards for some urban combat) 22.lr is very effective as a sniping platform.

only fags hate on 22.lr

this tbh, use what you got ;_;

==S I X T Y P E R C E N T=
I
X
T
Y
P
E
R
C
E
N
T

Yeah, we just have 140 million or so shitskins in our country, no big deal.

This, our demographics are fucked to the point where Balkanization or an unprecedented rise of white racial consciousness can save us. I'm far more pessimistic about America over the long term because we're the frog in the water that is slowly getting warmer while Europe is the frog being dropped in boiling water.

It's funny, if you remove nigger crime stats, the US would be one of the safest nations on Earth.

That's pretty awesome that you get to bring it home. Military training is always useful. Polacks would do well do get those skills before they're needed.

The problem is that you're an American, which means you get all of your information about other countries from memes and MSM. All you need to own a gun in the UK, for example, is £50, a gun safe, and signatures from two people who know you to say you aren't a nut job. If you don't have a criminal record, you cannot be refused a gun license. I bought my first shotgun when I was 18. I'm now 27 and own a handful of shotguns (one decent Beretta, an old 12 gauge Mossy -my first- and an unbranded piece of shit I use to fuck custom loads into things in my garden, an old Nagant that was my grandfather's, an L96, and a .338 Winchester that I use to hunt rabbits and shit. I can't speak for any other country, but the UK having no guns is literally a baseless meme. And I'm just a random gun nut who lives in a flat above Morrisons in Leicester. You travel outside of major towns and cities into village territory (what most of the UK is made up of) and almost every other cunt owns either a shotgun or a rifle. Place called Kelmarsh had a gun show three months ago and over a thousand people turned up. Kelmarsh is a little village and 90% of those who turned up were just tweed wearing cunts from surrounding villages. And I'm not even going to go into illegally owned guns. My dad's mate still has a Chink AK47 and a .44 S&W buried under his garage from before the Hungerford thing happened and ruined full-auto for the rest of us. Shit, any chav in any sizable town could get you a snub .38 for under £200.

Giggle at your sharp spoon memes all you want, but memes are where it ends.

For any Brit reading this, go to your local police station and tell them you want a FAC (Firearms Certificate), buy a cheap gun safe off ebay, then get off your arse and go buy some fucking guns. You have no excuse.

with love,

the lolbertarians

tl;dr, its based off the original WW2 concept. Shoot Zog trooper in the head, get rifle and ammo.

if your worried about ammo for the initial pistol, find some way to forge the initial cartridge and round and then use strike anywhere matches for the primer

If you're not in Victoria, buy a fucking katana. Yeah, yeah, meme weapon but you can buy it except in Vic.

Even if you're in Vic, you can still get a compound bow without a license. Just not a crossbow. You can then get proper 100 grain broadhead hunting arrowheads and aluminium arrow shafts.

it's too late.jpg

The ethnic cleansing of indigenous Europeans is in full swing. The Marxists are crashing this plane with no survivors.

Give it 5-10 years and France and Germany will be so unstable that ZOG will be occupying them again. Anybody with a brain is leaving in droves.

Last I checked there was no unified legislation regarding what parts are actually regulated in Europe so a lot of illegal arms are assembled from parts bought legally from different countries. You get a barrel here, a receiver there and a stock somewhere, put it together and voila, you have a fully functioning semi-auto rifle that isn't registered anywhere. There was a good article about how this works in practice, how mobsters stock up on parts and assemble large quantities of high-quality firearms and sell them on the black market, but I don't remember where I read it.

If someone talks about loosening gun control media and politicians in second start with
>Guns? Do you want to be like America! You dont need guns goy

Were you also top of your class in Navy Seals?

CBs are great for ambushing and assasination, not so much for self-defense.

Thing is, crossbows have the advantage of being almost completely silent and using projectiles that are trivial to manufacture. Crossbows aren't nearly as easily traceable as firearms either as there's no rifling. Thus, crossbows could potentially be very useful for assassins, not so much for combat.

I don't get the big hard on for guns. What, every police and military officer will fight the people they swore to protect? Right now they will, but in a total civil war scenario, they are joining our side. PMCs, pet non-whites and lefties are all the elite has to fight us off and even the PMCs would probably not take the job.

Naive. Lots of people in the PO who would kill a puppy every day if it means they get to keep their pensions.

Don't worry, the Eastern European black markets have some mad shit circulating around. Rifles, machine guns and RPG's are readily available, but the good stuff probably goes as far as older Soviet ballistic missiles. There are rumors that you might even find a nuke warhead for them, but that's prob bullshit. And believe you me, some of the suppliers will gladly fight the Z0G.

Of course many of them wouldn't, but the important thing is being able to mount a defense against those who would. Owning guns is one of the most redpilled things you can do, and people like you going "b-but they wouldn't do that to us!" has never had good consequences.

Thing is, the ones who will defect are far more likely to do so if they are met with actual resistance. Otherwise, the response is gonna be "just doing muh job" for a lot of them.

hahahahahaha
nigger are you joking you're less white than every single western european country hahahaha

blackmarket probably. I heard whispers in the wind that ak47 = 500 - 1000 $h€k€l$
But as said, these are mere rumours.

Last year on Paland - Ukraine border they busted truck full of RPG-29's. If you want hardware you just must know right people and have cash.

Actually talked briefly with a police commando (swat as burgers call it)
He said that they are all gearing up, but have no clear information what exactly for. Then I told him, that maybe this night we are opponents (ultras) , but if shit hits the fan, we'll be fighting side by side together. He noded and shook my hand.

Context?

Football game, around 20.000 people, around police choppers, regular, swat and riot police.

Had a brief exchange about 2 minutes, when everyone was focused on the game.
No one saw or heard us

There seems to be this confusion from eurofags about guns in the US. Guns (outside of personal defense) are a last resort, not a first, second, or even third. We aren't going to start a civil war, and get probably get hundreds of thousands of people killed, unless there's no other option. But the option is there, and that's important.

Think of them like nukes. You could say that no one uses their nukes, so why have them. They never do anything with them, so it's all just talk. But that's the point. People are very hesitant to use a nuclear option when they know there will be a reprisal.

Top 3 country in firearms per citizens, and that's not even counting the tens of thousands of Finn mosins and Suomi-KP's hidden all over the country in caves and inside people's floorboards, walls etc. We're slow to get onto our barricades, but once it happens all hell's gonna break loose.

Well it's not hard: >>>/frenchpol/2

We can get just as many guns as burgers, just we need to go through a couple hoops, but quite easy really.

jesus fuck this makes me glad to live in kankerland, a while ago a jeweler got robbed but his wife who had purchased a gun illegally after a previous robbery i think shot and killed the robbers, she didn't get into trouble for killing the robbers but she did get problems because she had purchased the guns illegally

i guess this is what justice sounds like

fellow Britbong here, do you reload your cartridges? It's just that I've recently bought a reloading press of my own and I wan to know where the get powders, shot ect. I've also got myself an FAC for .223, where can I buy a good rifle?

Yankee doodle came to town
got robbed by a nigger
always brags about his guns
but never pulls the trigger

wee

What the fuck happened?

the funny thing is that that law was never abolished so one could potentially call the cops on someone not doing his excersises. (not completely sure about this though but i think i have read this somewhere)

The same thing that always happens user. Leftism and Jews ah but I repeat myself

Do you anglos have a provision that allows citizens to conduct arrests? Here in burgerland, if you witness a crime, you have the authority to put the criminal under citizens arrest, the citizenry is considered an extension of law enforcement and not a separate entity.

It's legal to own a machete as long as the handle isn't green. If it's green then it's a zombie knife.

It's illegal for us to defend ourselves if someone breaks into our own home, do you honestly think we have the right to stop a crime outside?

That is so dumb. So when your bolt wears out, or your barrel wears out, (even faster) and you need to replace it, you have to go through the whole purchasing nut-roll again? At least the receiver is usually not under firing stresses or loads and has a service life far longer than a barrel or bolt.

Quoted this post, but this is for anyone who can answer:

Manually-operated shotguns and rifles are ok, but what about weapons designed for CONFLICT? It's really hard to lay down a suppressive firescreen and establish fire superiority with a turnbolt action and 3-5 shots before reloading each cartridge manually into a fixed internal magazine. My semi-autoARs, G3 and M14 are GTG here in the US, but would be verboten in many places in Europe, if for no other reason than the standard-sized magazines, which is arguably the only thing that matters. And forget carrying and using my handguns for defense because of the legal culture.

It's cool your friend's dad has guns buried, but there's a saying, "when it's time to bury them, it's time to use them", which is why I laugh at the subset of /k/ and Holla Forums who talk about burying or hiding them when the time comes. No fuckers, that's when you USE them.

This sort of bugs me because the last time I was in Europe was Germany in 2008 and it must've awakened something inside my spirit because it was perhaps the first time I really felt "home" if that makes any sense. My heritage is vast majority German, with some English in there, and it just felt like I was in my actual homeland. I seriously looked into what it would take to move there, learn the language and everything, but not being able to have free speech or my guns was just too much.

obviously, I wouldn't consider it now, with all the refugees and faggotry. Would consider eastern Europe. Czech republic has better gun laws than Hungary, but Hungary seems more based.

reminds me,
Do European countries still hold grudges from the world wars , and still wish to conquer each other?
Or have they been cucked into oblivion?

underrated

I'm american but kek'd. Nice dubs, also true.

Jews happened.

Full disclosure

Most people here in the United States have been waiting for "the happening" but there seems to always be a reason we don't use the guns we have… and fix the problem.

Imagine the credibility hit we'll once again sustain Tuesday IF Hillary wins AND we do nothing.

We have been thoroughly cucked.
t. Spaniard.

You'd have to be a shitskin yourself to be able to use that route though.

Germanon here. I know through a friend of a friend that that Reichsbürger guy owned 4 guns, not 30. Plus he lead a karate school and focused on deescalation. That said, Sonderkommandos tend to strike in the middle of the night and he might have mistaken them for robbers.
On the other hand, I heard nothing from any source about the family of the shot cop, so the whole event might be staged as fuck, to set a precedent and deweaponize the german people even further.

Denmark here.

If you want a weapon, it's not hard to get, we've just been a stable nation for so long that people feel no need to own one, if shit truly hit the fan, well, c'mon fam, guns aren't hard to make, and it's easy as fuck smuggling them in from eastern europe.

Join or start a motor cycle club

import storage containers filled with misc. motorcycle parts from America

import whatever you want from your American Gun Dealer.

STEN AGAIN ENGLAND

ONLY CHRISTIANITY WILL REMOVE ISLAM FROM ENGLAND AND EUROPE

STEN AGAIN!

Netherlands is horrible.

You need to be a member of a shooting range (and go there at least every month orso) for at least one and a half year, and only then you can use .22
After another year and a half, you can finally go any other calibre, but God forbid it's anything with a larger than 10-round magazine or automatic

Such is life in bongistan

jesus fuck just looked up hunting laws in the netherlands, we can use decoys, birds and dogs but when it comes to rifles only really small calibers are allowed
would be sick to send a hunting falcon at horny ali when he notices my * metaphorical * wife and daughter

Regels zijn hier inderdaad kankerig, maar mijn oom heeft wel een paar geweren. Moet goedkomen

zijn er uberhaubt regels voor bogen? ik zag er laatst eentje bij een legerdump liggen en ik kwam nog in de verleiding maar mijn budget was vrij laag en ik had geen zin om een impulsaankoop te doen en erachter te komen dat ik een lagekwaliteits buigzaam stuk schijt had gekocht, maar ik vroeg me ook af of er iets van regelgeving aan verbonden zat

Nauwelijks, je mag gewoon een boog hebben zonder problemen, maar je mag hem officiëel niet in een stuk vervoeren (hij moet dus niet gebruiksklaar zijn). Officiëel moet de munitie (de pijlen) gescheiden vervoerd worden, dus boog voorin de auto/pijlen achterin, maar hier wordt niet op gecontroleerd. Je kan in principe wel aangehouden worden als je hem bijvoordbeeld de stad in neemt, maar een pasje laten zien van je schuttersvereniging is dan meestal voldoende.

I am from Serbia commenting here to tell you to fuck off. We have much more guns then Americans, and we can also climb the stairs without farting.
Americans think they have guns… really? Those civilianized pidgeon caliber non-auto jam-o-matics 3000 is what passes for guns over there? Really retards?

Americans are not allowed to have guns. Meanwhile over here:
Almost everyone 60+ years old is a war vet.
Half of the population received basic military training.
Homes have machine guns, mine throwers, those smaller portable 30mm mortars and other weapons you can wage a war with, not defunct meme small arms you cant do anything with.
We BTFO'd NATO ground, a whole world's alliance vs a small impoverished nation, NATO ground forces pulled out crying and proceeded to prevent 0 massacres and save 0 muslims..

In short outside of hollywood American armies and Americans themselves suck cocks. Their army wore fucking heels. They parade the faggot flag while talking about nationalism. 95% of them never sees any combat. And yet millions have PTSD and other meme diseases.

tl;dr Americans are weak and their guns are weak too. They have Best Korea complex, thinking they are glorious but >10% of them owns an actual passport to see from the outside what a retarded country it is. Their morals and society are feminism and faggotry. Their militaries are 100% mercenaries and technology, actual Americans being wellfare queens but now with a green shirt instead of some other shirt. Their gene pool contaminated to no end, practically a non-white nation. Their quality of life not even first world tier.

In a sentence: fuck off.

And also just to mention that Serbia killed more nazis than USA, USA is a fucking joke, just like its civilianized small arms, its faggot and feminism values, its non-white gene pool, its subpar first world quality of life, its 3rd world police, its fat population shouting in trance 'freedom' from the worlds prison state without any privacy.

There has to be a way to avoid retarded Americans on the internet somehow.. if you manage to kill less nazis in than Serbia you really should just fuck off with telling Europe what to do.

This is not completely true. It's only concealed (and open) carry that is restricted. Owning a gun and ammo is actually quite easy in many European countries. In Germany for example if you are not insane and not a convict and can prove that you have some hours of training you can pretty much buy anything you want.

But you can't use them for self-defense, same thing as in the UK. You could get in big trouble if you shoot someone who attacks you with a knife

You can get in trouble even if you are trained in martial arts and happen to hurt somebody in self defense. Depending on the circumstances the judge would expect you to disarm / immobilize the opponent, and consider you harmed him in purpose. That's how the law works in many countries, not just Western Europe.

Oh I remembered that thread…

Don't know about others, but Germans and Finns have a lot of firearms per capita. I'm also assuming the foreigners tend to get illegal ones, too.