Halloween mask sales

PRESIDENTIAL HALLOWEEN MASKS

any user actually buy one of these masks?

archive.is/JPrHB

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/trends/explore?q=Trump mask,Hillary mask
twitter.com/AnonBabble

RIGGED

There is no way it was that close. Trump masks outsold Hillary 10-1 MIN!

And how many of the hillary's were being arrested?

good point

All of them.

Is it a good or bad thing if your mask outsells your opponent?

My friend makes and sells humor greeting cards started to make masks this summer. For Halloween half the orders are trump/shillary and most of the other half is harambe/pepe random shitty memes

Been raking in about a thousand bucks a day doin it too

That's gross not profit right?

WHAT!!

It's late but Happy Halloween (I guess).

good. tradition began with the nixon masks.

I should have clarified thats their total revenue, as in cards and masks too, but they average about 20-40 hillary/trump masks each a day. Its just him and his roomate too

And this is seasonal i think after Halloween it dies down a lot for the masks and the cards get a bit more spread through the year and spike on ypur typical consumerist holidays

MFW a kid dressed as the god emperor showed up at my door last night.

Thread theme.

google.com/trends/explore?q=Trump mask,Hillary mask
Sorry don't have a screenshot

Everything is pointing towards a Trump victory

OC

I hope you gave him huge candybar.

By that I actually mean a candybarI'm not WienerDo your job and read the emails FBI!

TELL ME ABOUT JOE EVERYMAN

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK

What did the kid say?

I actually have the Trump one.
I could post me wearing it if anyone cares.

The creature is drinking tea, how silly.

put a sharpie in your pooper and post it

do it and timestamp it.

I didn't really get a mask this year, but probably would have gotten a Donald Trump if I had.

Side note to the masks, I handed out king sized candy bars to the kids while wearing my MAGA hat.
I expected to get screamed at by mothers, instead I got nods of approval. I even had a few kids say "Make America great again!" to me.
Fucking restored just a little hope in humanity.

Badass.

except the electoral college

you'd be surprised. Video related.

note how the woman, wouldn't even shake hillary clintons hand, but would to donald. (this was at a dog paradeā€¦.#whitepeoplethings)

Done and done

Answered the door to a kid dressed as Trump. No mask; he just wore a nice suit with a red tie, and had a blonde wig brushed into the God-Emperor's distinctive style. If there was any doubt as to who he was supposed to be, he greeted me with "Trump or Treat!"

I responded, "Mr. President!" and gave him a double candy dosage. He departed with a cheerful "make Halloween great again!"

From the heft of his pillowcase (which, incidentally, he'd sharpied a giant dollar sign on), I can't have been the only one who'd given him extra candy.

probably the best halloween story i've heard yet.