Todd and Clare Threat

IMPORTANT 31st Oct Assange Threat Deadline
Don't be distracted by Weinergate!

Since Thurs/Fri when the old T&C sticky filled up I have seen 4-5 T&C threads get slid.

This is our last day to uncover any more info on T&C before they (potentially) move to the next stage of their threat to Assange. Wikileaks has already released further information on T&C including how they stole and faked photos for the site. However, T&C have doubled down on their "we're legit" position, calling Assange a traitor and releasing a statement on their website.

We don't know what happens after midnight on Oct 31st, but we should be helping Julian however we can.

DON'T LET THIS SLIDE AGAIN!

>>8ch.net/pol/res/7908914.html

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/IMG/pdf/toddandclare-emails-3-sep-2016-to-21-sep-2016.pdf
wikileaks.org/Background-and-Documents-on-Attempts-to-Frame-Assange-as-a-Pedophile-and.html
wikileaks.org/IMG/pdf/final_report_t_c_17_oct_2016-2.pdf
archive.is/CFR5d
archive.fo/UpsOR
archive.is/U6ndx
archive.is/pttWG
crunchbase.com/person/david-soloff/contributors
druid.io/druid.html
toddandclare.com/datinglife/
file.wikileaks.org/file/cms/Psychosocial Medical Report December 2015.pdf
archive.is/tJKcM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathaniel_Philip_Rothschild
8ch.net/pol/res/7908914.html#q7997698
8ch.net/pol/res/7908914.html#q7981817
archive.is/ceNcH

slate.
archive.is/9SxjS
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=katherine_cross
archive.is/gVkWD
crowdstrike.
archive.is/dudwz
godaddy.comUpdate
icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibitedDomain
icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibitedDomain
icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibitedDomain
icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibitedRegistry
archive.is/khLfo
archive.is/7fFnE
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/303705-us-officials-see-no-link-between-trump-and-russia-report
archive.is/Gyf2m
nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html
archive.is/eGu4j
archive.is/solIO
archive.is/2czQ5
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17751
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/511727048931282944
godaddy.comUpdated
icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibitedDomain
icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibitedDomain
icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibitedDomain
icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibitedRegistrant
wdprs.internic.net/
archive.fo/8R03X
archive.fo/Lw7w1
archive.fo/lrzjV
8ch.net/pol/res/8040599.html
archive.fo/A5RN1
my.mixtape.moe/fuebxh.xmind
my.mixtape.moe/obklku.xmind
web.archive.org/web/20161022081717/http://8ch.net/pol/res/7899351.html
web.archive.org/web/20161030073401/http://8ch.net/pol/res/7908914.html
acsa.net/james_b_comey.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why haven't his supporters formed a massive human shield around him to walked him safety to Russian embassy or something?

shill or just too stupid to understand what that would look like?
it's like you want to hand the enemy ammunition or something

Rebunk

lel is this being slid or does it look like larping?

It's being slid, just like the other handful of T&C threads over the weekend. They're sliding this hard, wonder why? Someone doesn't want us on this, for some reason.

It's also slow as fuck atm try reposting this later

Yeah, starting a thread in the wee hours of the morning and being surprised when it's autopruned is a bit daft.

That's my bad, I'm a Britfag and it's near 8am here. I kind of panic-posted because the (better) thread another user made yesterday had disappeared when I checked on it this morning and this is our last day.

We also don't know if the deadline is meant to be UK or US time zone. I'm assuming UK considering the "we know it's you writing Julian" and he's still (maybe?) in the embassy.

If that's the case, we've got 4+ hours less than we think we do.

Would be nice if we could get a T&C thread stickied for today, considering the deadline.

I thought the threatening letter said it expired on Nov7

Nov 7th was part of the scam if he'd taken the bait.

He didn't take the bait.

The last email:

PDF of emails: wikileaks.org/IMG/pdf/toddandclare-emails-3-sep-2016-to-21-sep-2016.pdf
Background docs: wikileaks.org/Background-and-Documents-on-Attempts-to-Frame-Assange-as-a-Pedophile-and.html
Wikileaks investigation into T&C: wikileaks.org/IMG/pdf/final_report_t_c_17_oct_2016-2.pdf

I suppose that the whole point about the commercial was to get the existence of the site known to Assange.
In the UN-docs, last page here archive.is/CFR5d
members.

They must be bleeding money like crazy, those fake profile are not going to generate any revenue.

I think most of Holla Forums is assuming WL twitter is compromised and all of the wag the dog just further validates that he's awol. Either captured or fled.

Going to read the past thread to catch up. but will request a sticky in the meantime.

Yeah, the twitter thing is odd.

Personally, I believe he's either captured or has escaped, due to all the fuckery and happenings between the Anderson visit and getting his net cut off. But I don't think that speculating over where he may be is terribly productive, I don't think there's anything any of us can do in that regard. (Not trying to black pill, please correct me if I'm wrong).

However, I think the fact that T&C have come out with an inflammatory statement that practically screams HI WE'RE CIA is a bigger deal than most people seem to believe. They could have slunk off into the shadows after the entrapment plan failed. They could have disappeared after WL publicised the emails and investigation. But they haven't. They're actually trying to fight back despite all the evidence against them actually being a legit company - why?

If they're fighting back, then we have to believe that their post-deadline plan is still in place.

Many thanks for the sticky.

If we assume he is still in the Embassy without Internet or communication of any kind he is unable to properly counter these acquisitions. The Twitter could be compromised, but the account being compromised could also be a narrative that gets pushed. Both are harmful regardless.

Post deadline plan could be to get him out of the embassy. Pushing for a court case by doubling down on the todd and claire case could be the means. An Assange in the open would not be good for obvious reasons.

The defense in this case would be easy tho, since only 18+ may use the site

anons body is ready tell user what user must do

You must bring us a shrubbery.

What happened to the other thread?? There was a thread last night, part 3 of the investigation. It had less than 10 replies. I wake up this morning and it's gone. Why?

Post deadline plan could also be suiciding the lawyer they threatened in the email (Helena Kennedy QC IIRC), but that would be messy now that the info is out there. (Trying not to underestimate their stupidity though).

I don't think a court case is likely, that's too "above board" and we've already seen that as soon as T&C is subject to even the most cursory of investigations they don't hold up (kicked out of UN program etc).

I think pursuing the identities of some of the players from the previous thread may be useful, particularly "Hannah Hammond on her Telstra in Aus" and scam artist Tunde Reid-Kapo. Maybe also Premise? Someone left the name Josh Lefkowitz as a breadcrumb but I am not sure if anything came of it or if it was disinfo.

It got slid, that's the thread I was referring to here

>I think most of Holla Forums is assuming WL twitter is compromised

No, that's a CTR talking point. The term 'compromised' has been posted here a lot in the last two weeks along with all kinds of insinuations and speculations.

>and all of the wag the dog just further validates that he's awol. Either captured or fled.

He gave a phone call to a conference in Argentina on Oct.26 and he doesn't have access to a computer or the internet since Oct.16 and apparenly the whole embassy doesn't have an internet connection anymore and it won't be back until the US election is over.

Can someone give background here? I know, "fuck you, etc…" Can only devote so much mental energy to so much. It seems like a cheap PR tactic, but this now a world where a fucking cult controls the government of Worst Korea and the little Jewboy who is married to the sec of state's assistant got wrapped up by daily mail for sending dick pics to a chubby 15 year old that he would "bust that tight pussy (you) would limp and leak for a week."

Can someone do a tl;dr? I think we are in "peak degeneracy." The Jews have corrupted the West to where…jesus. remember days when if this place took down one asshole on twatter and doxxed it was a huge deal?

It didn't got slid down to page 26 in less than 8-10 hours. If it's not there anymore = someone removed it. Either OP or a mod.

Archive of 1st Todd & Clare thread: archive.fo/UpsOR

Archive of the 2nd Todd & Clare thread: archive.is/U6ndx

Both of these investigation threads are filled with information and trails. If you have time to do your part check them out and do some digging. Some trails are still open and haven't been fully explored.

Threads with less than X uID replies within Y time are autopruned. I believe it's something like 10 replies from different users within 2 hours.

Is he supposed to deliver the October surprise?

It looks like bothsides are doubling down.

archive.is/pttWG

Really? I didn't know that.

what's this all about?

This Todd and Claire company - apparently a completely fake dating website - accused Assange of being an Anthony Weiner.
It's complicated stuff, you'll have to read the thread linked here:

Shitposting is a science user.

Telstra is a phone company here in Australia not a device. it used to be the major state owned phone utility before being privatized (read just granted a monopoly). Telstra owns pretty much all of the fibre cables and infrastructure with other providers like Optus having to rent lines off them.

Notably some of the more obscure tinfoil sources claim that Telstra Tower in Canberra is an intelligence listening post of some kind.

early voting has already begun, hurry up assange, you fucker.

On mobile. I think this was the tl:dr anons agreed on. At least, it was when I was last in these threads. Did anybody find out anymore?

Looking into money connections - Soloff founded Bowery Capital. He's backed by Social+Capital.

There's a Bowery Finance Limited in the Panama Papers with links to Mossack Fonseca, but I can't find a solid link between Bowery Capital and Bowery Finance.

Also - there's some contributors on his CB page - at least one has links to another venture capital country.

crunchbase.com/person/david-soloff/contributors

Could be worth digging into some of the apps that these investors are buying into. I have a feeling that these products are for shadier stuff than they want to let on.

eg. druid.io/druid.html

BBC BREAKING: Clown Breaks into Ecuadorian Embassy Killing Julian Assange in an Apparent Murder-Suicide

Thanks user, thought there was something odd about the phrasing. Could this be another subtle threat along the lines of the Helena Kennedy house description? Doesn't Julian has a wife and kids in Aus? Maybe if the Testra Tower tinfoil is true, a hint that they could utilise it to find his family? I can't see any reason for them including anything more than just "Hannah Hammond" unless they wanted him to infer something from it.

Why doesn't Assange just dress up as a muslim woman in the full body dress/hajib thing?

The British police are way too pussified to grab a muslim woman and make her take off her scarf. They'd be killed by the PC crowd if they started that shit. Dressing up as a muslim woman is pretty much complete immunity from the police interacting with you in Europe. Just stay out of the sharia zones, unless Assange wants his ass lozenged.

Honestly this is a much easier read than reading through entire threads and explains it all very well:

Not in France it wouldn't
Also I'm sure the Ecuadorian Embassy is under heavy watch 24/7. It'd be odd if some random muslim woman just walked out.

Let a burqa wearing woman walk in, give the burqa to Assange. Assange walks out in burqa.

Didn't Iceland offer JA asylum if he can make it to the island?

b-b-but it's cultural appropriation!

Isn't he in London?

I was merely making a joke

Yeah, no. The embassy is surrounded by spooks. You can bet your arse that anyone going in or out of the embassy gets more than just a cursory ocular patdown.

In fact, I am fairly certain I read somewhere (Assange's psych report perhaps?) that his guests were being subjected to additional security/unlawful search meaures, or that one of the "security teams"/LEO's that didn't have jurisdiction were performing ID checks when they shouldn't have been.

Such is the way of 8ch.

Many threads get deleted for no reason at all.

The only solution is to make your own bulletin board, with blackjack and hookers.

Snippets from the psych report regarding security and visitors:

SRC: file.wikileaks.org/file/cms/Psychosocial Medical Report December 2015.pdf

Tl;dr covert op is massive.

Holy shit. They're really doubling down.

Latest T&C Statement paints Assange as a mastermind predator with a villainous reach across the globe and internet.

Crazy amount of feminist/SJW/emotional/loaded language to appeal to their desired audience. Lots of virtue signalling.

My jimmies are truly rustled.

Forgotten their own story? They were offering Assange 1mil, not asking him for it.

God damn, what the fuck? These people are fucked in the head. But this proves, to me at least, that Julian is alive.

Meant for

I'm inclined to think the same. Has the next phase of their plan already started? Perhaps they've decided to go ahead with escalating before the deadline because they know Assange won't budge considering all he disclosed on them?

Idk man. I hope Julian knows what he is doing though. I shared all the infograph dumps with a bunch of my normie friends who have been following the leaks and they processed it all quite well and have even shared it on their social media accounts. I'm sending them T&Cs update right now. These people are as normie as it gets too.

A Todd & Clare thread last night got deleted by the mods. No explanation given. I thought it was strange.

That thread was deleted by mods.

It got deleted by mods for some strange reason. Someone must have uncovered something interesting. Too bad I didn't archive it.

What do you mean helping Assange? He's dead. I am not going to help a dead man. Proof that he's alive or GTFO.

Bump. Eat shit, CTR.

GFD. Need a call to all anons who were in that thread last night to share whatever was found.

Oh you guys just clocked in for the day?

That's fucking good.
Though I felt the who's who near the bottom could be polished a little, maybe embolden, underline or colourchange some of the key names so the links are more obvious.

Yeah, I am not sure why my thread got deleted, thank you anons who made new ones. I did draw parallels to how ToddandClare were pulling some GG level tactics by shifting the burden of proof on to Mr. Assange. If I could get archive to work, I can link their newest blog. Also I think I called it to a certain degree, but they are still posturing for a potential follow-up attack on Mr Assange.

It's difficult since very few contributed other than myself.

it was not delete by mods you newfags. if a thread doesn't get enough unique posts and falls too far down the board, it is pruned.

New blog from ToddandClare
archive.is/tJKcM
I also forgot to mention that they completely dismissed Hannah Hammond's emails and the russian connection.

Ah, well I assumed it would have kept going or even be pinned.

Yea, it could use some polishing. Sadly, I'm not much of an oc maker, I'm actually pretty computer illiterate. I just save and distribute what you guys produce. I've got a good social standing and lots of semi-intellegent normie friends I disseminate the info to.

Notice the theme here.

Their plan seems like: Cutoff all outside communication with Assange and then sow seeds of doubt about Assange's entire operation being compromised. Make false claims about upcoming leaks, create cheesy Assange-Dead conspiracy videos, concern troll the truth seekers and try to weaken WikiLeaks influence in any way possible.

T&C wanted Assange to post a message on Twitter, but i can't see why this guy @NatRothschild1 is included? just looks like some taxi driver to me..

they can't be serious, after all the digging people have done to basically prove theyre a CIA or whatever cut out company. fake website, fake girls, fake business location. and once people started looking into the site, it went down for 'maintenance' (had to try and make themselves seem more legit). Plus the connection to david soloff and his connection to clinton herself. the whole thing stinks like hillary and people still are believing when they say they're legit? It boggles the mind

how little you know about Holla Forums

No Shlomo, we are very confident that the material coming out of wikileaks is 100% real and directly from the Hillary campaign and others associated with Hillary Clinton. Thanks for trying to discredit it though.

"They hacked our website, injecting our MySQL databases and file systems with thousands of backdated pictures of women from websites like The Chive, and then releasing a PDF to their followers on Twitter that Todd and Clare was infringing women’s copyright wholesale.

How convenient."

How convenient indeed.

archive.is/tJKcM

How was @NatRothschild1 included? He seems like one of those above-it-all douchbags that can't make up their mind who is worse, Hillary or Trump.

Why him though? just some random guy..

ok, now I'm in the loop. So Trump, the CEO of JP Morgan and some flip flopper twitter activist. That is wierd.

ok so @NatRothschild1 is en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathaniel_Philip_Rothschild (just looks like some taxi driver on twitter) would still be interested why he's included in the tweet..

Could be hinting that whomever or whatever is pulling the strings, wants to push the narrative of global economies. Perhaps the EU would be more compliant with handing over Assange for "trial".
Paired with Roth, it would mean that he was working with (((RUSSIANS))) to control the Brexit, since it was such a sudden upset.
This tweet is actual political/social suicide on multiple levels. They wanted him to destroy his reputation for 1 million, and probably a share of the company if it took off. Instead, because they were hoping he would take the bait but James denied it, they had to resort to the "Trump assault allegation strategy".

Like to keep this thread alive,sooner or later depending on the circumstances, there's going to be a real investigation and consequences

t&c people must think that those three are in cahoots or maybe wants people to think that for some reason.

so are t&c saying they knew about the 8 yeard old before offering to pay Assange a million dollars to endorse their fake website?

Just like in the UK, the public will see through the media and gov lies and will vote Trump

The whole thing is staged, refusing interviews etc, no reports of investigations.
From their language as well, they promote "Listen and Believe" which would let them make spurious accusations with little to no evidence to back them up. As they should be heroes for addressing this big mean man for touching a little 8yr old.

YOU'RE HELPING A FUCKING DEAD MAN

THEN WE SHALL AVENGE HIM!

The Flashpoint connection is interesting.

8ch.net/pol/res/7908914.html#q7997698
8ch.net/pol/res/7908914.html#q7981817

Flashpoint was one of the (the?) first groups to analyze the NSA Shadow Brokers drop today. archive.is/ceNcH

I guarantee you that if he did die, we would have the keys to open the insurance files by now. The whole world has their eyes on him, along with many governments out there, if he died we would know.

We have no real connections to or from Flashpoint though. Their head has a serious clearance level, having worked in tandem with the FBI, meaning they have completely removed their virtual footprint outside of their current job.
ShadowBroker does deserve it's own thread, maybe not in Holla Forums seeing as it's more NSA and tech specific stuff.

Ok because you are all fucking faggots

Wikileaks investigation into T&C: wikileaks.org/IMG/pdf/toddandclare-emails-3-sep-2016-to-21-sep-2016.pdf

__2. Julian should take it upon himself to publish the following tweet to Presidential candidate Donald Trump, by midnight on October 1st 2016.

@realdonaldtrump @jamiedimon @natrothschild1 Go to ToddandClare.com on Nov 7. Noon. Putin
will be live. #brexitneverhappened

Unless it is deleted by the US government, the tweet should not be deleted by Julian or his
colleagues at any time, and will stay live on twitter, until further not.__
CHECK THE WIKILEAKS TWITTER FOR FUCK SAKE.

The Shadow Brokers released more Equation Group (NSA) exploits today.

flashpoint-intel.com/shadow-brokers-trick-treat-leak/

https:// [email protected]/* *//message-5-trick-or-treat-e43f946f93e6

I wonder if this could be related to the Oct. 31st threat in any way?

Do you really need spoonfeeding on this one?

I'm the user that brought Flashpoint into the conversation earlier. You can either call me a LARPer or believe me, it's up to you.

I can confirm that Flashpoint is involved in the second operation which is currently underway. The main goal is frame Trump as funding WikiLeaks and Assange financially. They're attempting to discredit Trump. There will also be a Russian spin to it.

They're also going after anyone related to WikiLeaks (not just Assange), and anyone related at all to Trump's campaign. They're also going after / framing high profile Trump supporters with no connection to Trump at all.

This above is all being orchestrated and funded by Clinton.

hope you guys have plenty of backups of all the podesta emails

Roger that Alpha-One. The ice is slippery. Maintaining radio silence.

ehe39or8fy1043985uyjf98uyrf89d87t

Now THATS what I call proper larping.

Subpoena targets have been forwarded with names, servers and locations to Gowdy. Don't know who else to trust with it.

He didn't send a fucking tweet, and it's a shame that twitter no longer lets you see those deleted tweets, because then it would be a little interesting.
However, they never did anything and turned down the request on the page directly after that one. Subsequently leading to the threat of a deadline of OCTOBER 31, 2016 at midnight.
So please holy shit, do catch up with the rest before jumping in like that.

Just read through the leak, the whole thing smells of a honeypot/false flag
It's very easy to tell this is fake, language and intent seems incredibly clear. If you are a group that can orchestrate attacks for 1mil and have such a powerful manifesto, why recruit or use hashtags? It's also funny because the name sounded so familiar, but "Mass Effect 2: Lair of the Shadow Broker" seems to mirror this type of stuff.
:^)

If they are going for a second strike like that, it would be pathetic, it's the same exact tactic they just tried to pull with ToddandClare.
If they are trying to take down all the hosting servers it's in vein, since the motto is "What is put on the internet stays on the internet".

Links? Sources?

SKYKING SKYKING DO NOT ANSWER
SKYKING CLEARWATER O S BELLTONE
SKYKING PIXIES WD ALLEY HOOP
SKYKING SKYKING DO NOT ANSWER

Not burning that here before he has a chance to issue the subpoena.

We've found all the information in earlier threads. We just hadn't put it together completely and traced down the various tendrils thoroughly.

Shills immediately flood the thread after insider drops info.

Must be on to something.

I'm not shilling, I'm just havin' a laff LARPing along with this faggot. It's bumping the thread if nothing else.

Skyking is real shit tho niqqa

Oh, it's a sticky. Disregard that and my sage, i suck cocks.

will be live. #brexitneverhappened
Ok i'll spoonfeed.
There was a tweet in which there was picture of putin and @natrothschild1 in the title.

DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT WAS A COINCIDENCE?

BAN THEIR ENTIRE IP RANGE, YOU COCKSUCKING FAGGOT MODS

Wrong IP shill, also pictures/archive or there is no evidence. If it was real, it wasn't what they wanted and would have been baiting them to move into the "Gotcha" part of the plan.

Actually my bad, you just replied to yourself, asking who needs to be spoonfed.

You are the shill here mate.I was here from when the digging started of T&C in the Podesta mail thread.

My bad it was just rothchild.But the question remains.I'm not saying that T&C was trying to frame Assange. All I'm saying is that those tweets that we thought were weird was a form of communication in something we totally missed.

AND DO YOU REALLY THINK THIS IS A CONCIDENCE?

If we don't hand them ammo, they'll just make some up anyway.
Get him to safety so he no longer has an excuse to not release fucking everything.

(checked)

I was here from the start too, and right now we know for sure they were trying to frame Assange, Trump, and Russia.
The money would have came from a Russian escrow via wire if he did the advert. He would then tweet out some shit supporting Russia and Trump, saying brexit never happened etc, whilst also bringing in the rothchild family.
If he didn't do that, they would have to do something else, which involved the pedo allegations and shell companies.
We honestly don't know, anons from the "Assange is dead" group were working that angle until there was nothing left, and all we had was a possible "Help Me". I am not saying coincidence, but I am saying that the theory I presented, in him remaining abstinent from internet connected communications devices for the time being would wash his hands of involvement in this shit-show.

Things to know about "weird forms" of twitter communications;
Twitter uses a special form of image compression, so coded messages could get royally fucked. The only thing left is symbolism, and what is typed.
Twitter won't let you request an archive of another users tweets for easy analysis, so you need to go through each tweet and Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V into a table or list.
We also can't see deleted tweets, which means the message could have been broken.

It was help him not help me.I remember that thread too.I also remember the connection we made with Hillary.
I really believe thought that this particular tweet is kinda strange because it was made after wiki published all the information on assange and especially the pdf of the deal.
Was it a try to ridicule the democratic party or is there more behind this?

Well he did name LynnRoth in this case, whom is the CEO of E.L.Rothschild and owner of "The Economist".
She is also a vocal HRC supporter, and possibly her lover or close friend? Looking for a scan or PDF of the issue the cover is related too.
It's more likely than not that Assange/Wikileaks are just BTFO of them just like everyone else who is in bed with HRC or other corrupt groups, he still has that bounty out for Labor Party stuff from the UK. Probably covering their asses a bit too.
Well fuck, I guess that shows how crazy it was to follow some of it. Plus all the older threads are E0001'd and I can't find the archives.

slate. com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/10/was_a_server_registered_to_the_trump_organization_communicating_with_russia.html

It's happening. Slate just went live with the story it's been used to create. We need to get in front of this and let the campaign know, Gowdy, Megyn Kelly and start making noise.

They are trying to take from us our democracy with these actions. We must not let them.

Why does that matter if everything Wikileaks releases is 100% true?

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

CTR is here

archive ffs

If someone has the archives of the T&C threads please post them.

Nobody cares about this kind of stuff unless it involves sex or drugs or racism. MUH RUSSIA is just too complicated and boring, it's really a waste of their time.

I will dig further into it. It's really suspicious. Also what I have also found out is that if you look in this pdf :
wikileaks.org/IMG/pdf/toddandclare-emails-3-sep-2016-to-21-sep-2016.pdf
You can see that there is a coded message on how to get out safe from the embassy.But this could be just HRC.

Assume for a moment that they had a day zero exploit which allowed them to hijack control and bypass detection to create the traffic. If they can control the packet generation they can manufacture evidence.

I have a strong suspicion this is a stage one of a plan to flip the FBI investigation back toward Donald.

Five words that should scare you:

Hillary Clinton
Commander in Chief

I wouldn't be surprised either. But this almost obligates Russia to actually get involved if they are going to accuse them of this. Trump and Putin would both vehemently deny it. It feels extremely risky, but maybe it's worth the risk if they know they're fucked.

"Russia behind Trump" - do they hear the ridiculousness when they speak? This sounds like a very, very C movie from the 80ies.

I expect very random and - for them - unexpected accidents happening to persons with radio active materials, but the media can't talk about them, because the emerging pattern-network would reveal something.

How do you expect them to chase something down they don't know they're looking for?

I'd happily forward it on to them if I knew a means of actually contacting them. If you know of one, by all means.

WTF is that real?

It's Hillary's account, but she doesn't use it.
The fiction is that tweets ending with "-H" are from her, but the Podesta emails have long chains with groups deciding the exact wording of 'her' tweets.

archive.fo/UpsOR
archive.is/U6ndx

&
Nothing much in the article, pinging from a server doesn't indicate anything. If what they proposed is a connection to Russia through Trump emails. It wouldn't make sense for it to be just slight pinging, you would be able to immediately determine that a session between the two, and the rest of their claims are purely speculation with no evidence.
Also, note the language, it's a lefty shit-rag using concern language and emotional dog whistles.
Gave me some giggles:
Each article that comes out, and every report or post seems like a 15 year old who is Larping after a marathon of NCIS, CSI, and Law and Order episodes.

I would forward the info myself, but I doubt we have the same people in mind.

This has been recommended to me as a possible point of interest:

archive.is/9SxjS

Ruke 2: SJWs always double down.

Including the RCMP, apparently.

Stage 3: Attempt to track down Tea Leaves

Katherine Cross wrote an Assange smear piece.

This sounds like something they would do.

>toddandclare.com/datinglife/
>

I hope none of you clicked on that link without using TOR

No wonder it sounds like GamerGate shit

IT'S LITERALLY THE SAME MO

deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=katherine_cross
archive.is/gVkWD

Holy shit, I would bet money this Cross tranny is involved.

Yeah, he may have been the source of tools similar to Quantum and Foxacid getting out, I wouldn't doubt that those darker places out there are selling legitimate tools now.
That being said, he may have genuine intent with his claims of helping others, or he could have been out to sell or distribute the info.

Not sure I am following on that though.

Isn't anything serious, relax they updated to a new system, gmpg is just metadata and hyperlink relations.

I don't trust it. Why is it sending my ip to another server, I bet the CIA has access to that server..

I'm in my safe room right now locked and loaded. I hear break lights..

She's proud to let you know that her "work" has appeared in "Bitch Magazine"

I WANT OFF THIS RIDE MR BONES

The source on all of this is an individual at

>[email protected]/* */

They have the original logs which krypt3ia was attempting to analyze. They are the ones who have been generating this information for others to peer review.

I would suspect their involvement in this matter to be more than the generosity of a white hat concerned for Donald Trump's e-mail security in the wake of the DNC hack. Especially when they began targeting obscure mailservers outside of his campaign offices for traffic investigation.

you're probably right. just like we couldnt sway some people with endless heaps of evidence against hillary, this stuff wont have much affect on people, other than giving hillshills more to whine about. Trump supporters aren't going anywhere cause of more muh russians bullshit. I tried reading that article a bit, but didn't get farther than one sentence it, it reads like pretentious bullshit

Newfag posting oldfag shit:
VID RELATED

That slate article made very little sense. Having configured DNS and used CrowdStrike, I am probably more informed than most on the technology. But the article was so breathless on the possibility and weak on the facts. It was hard for me to know even how these guys know what they know. I mean, yes, DNS is fundamental to the internet, but it's not a witness to all communication between hosts. If NYT does do an article, they're going to have to do a lot of technical 'splaining to get me, much less joe six-pack, on board with whatever dots their connecting.

Was a good read.

Would read again if I had the time.

crowdstrike. com/services/compliance/

Dr. Tea Leaves is a member of Crowdstrike. Crowdstrike has some VERY unique qualifications:

NSA-CIRA

An accreditation from the National Security Agency, it signifies that CrowdStrike has been evaluated and certified in critical focus areas derived from industry and government best practices for cybersecurity investigation.

CrowdStrike is one of only 12 organizations accredited by the National Security Agency for National Security Cyber Assistance Program (NSCAP) Cyber Incident Response Assistance (CIRA).

Crowdstrike has existed a total of 4 years but is based in multiple buildings, 2 in CA, 1 in Texas. They are extremely cryptic about anyone who works there on their main page but they also host blogs where one is able to learn quite a bit of information. Strangely, their compensation listed on Glassdoor is abysmal given the amount of experience and expertise required to participate in the field.

George Kurtz CEO
Dmitri Alperovitch CTO
Adam Meyers VP Intelligence
Steve Chabinsky VP Legal
Shawn Henry, once of the FBI, is now President and CSO
Jaron Bradley - obscure intrusion analyst
Jessica DeCianno Marketing

Jason Geffner He joined CrowdStrike in 2012, where he performs in-depth reverse engineering of highly complex malware and exploits developed by nation-state adversaries and organized crime groups.

Christopher Scott - former DOD & security for major banks

Chad Tilbury - Forensics

ALEX IONESCU - Chief Architect, this one handles the ultra low level type of material that we'd expect to see in a Zero Day employed by the NSA kit

Dr. Sven Krasser - Network security expert with several patents from McCaffee.

crowdstrike. com/blog/contributors/

Their security blogs might hold hints for where further information can be found to vet their claims.

The easiest connection to draw here would be which of them might actually have any former relationship with or knowledge of Harold T. Martin III.

My guess is that our man is Dmitri Alperovitch CTO, who made the Politico 50 list for his work in discovering the 'Russian Involvement' with the DNC Leak.

Implication of CrowdStrike in this story is not beneficial to the company. It sounds like Trump was a CrowdStrike customer. I know, in our case, disclosures such as these to a media organization will kill our interest in them. Can't be good for their business. Is it a false lead? I mean, assuming there any truth at all to it. We need to judge our targets carefully.

archive.is/dudwz
WELL FUCK
I guess they are genuinely about to make themselves look like fools. Was this their final attempt seriously?
Great now I might as well reach out to a few friends now. Tea Leaves as well.
Also I think whoever has the Wikileaks twitter is just BTFO of every single false claim.

No, no targeting, it's getting to the point where they are going to spin anything into a "Pro-Russian" or "Wikileaks Paramilitary" attack on anyone. They are a legitimate company, though if records of Dmitri's residence are true, I wonder if I could have coffee with him and ask a few questions in the next couple days.

CrowdStrike was founded by a former McAfee employee and half the people you listed are former McAfee employees.

I used to work for some of these guys back in the day, they are corrupt as shit. Everything you heard about backdoors in virus scanning software was true.

archive.is/dudwz
archive.is/dudwz
archive.is/dudwz

This is exactly what insider user, connected to Flashpoint Intel and (((Josh Lefkowitz))) was warning us about. Next we'll see them attempt to connect Trump and Wikileaks.

I have T and C files

Literally all they need to do is vaguely accuse Trump of what they are guilty of, but throw in Russia. Sadly
It literally works every time.

I suspected as much. The question is whether or not the CTO would take on a contract to implicate a Russian source to try and burn Trump?

I have Some T and C files

Contact Wikileaks, if true. Or just post them.

I have some T and C files

It seems that Hillary did not pay for the platinum package.

Drop'em if you got'em

&
Oh.. Well we have a lead now. My fucking sides are in orbit.
Domain Name: TRUMP-EMAIL.COMRegistry Domain ID: 1565681481_DOMAIN_COM-VRSNRegistrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.comRegistrar URL: godaddy.comUpdate Date: 2016-06-29T14:27:44ZCreation Date: 2009-08-14T20:06:37ZRegistrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-07-01T03:59:59ZRegistrar: GoDaddy.com, LLCRegistrar IANA ID: 146Registrar Abuse Contact Email: Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4806242505Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibitedDomain Status: clientUpdateProhibited icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibitedDomain Status: clientRenewProhibited icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibitedDomain Status: clientDeleteProhibited icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibitedRegistry Registrant ID: Not Available From RegistryRegistrant Name: Trump OrgainzationRegistrant Organization: Trump OrgainzationRegistrant Street: 725 Fifth AvenueRegistrant City: New YorkRegistrant State/Province: New YorkRegistrant Postal Code: 10022Registrant Country: USRegistrant Phone: +1.2128322000Registrant Phone Ext: Registrant Fax: Registrant Fax Ext: Registrant Email: Registry Admin ID: Not Available From RegistryAdmin Name: Emily McMullinAdmin Organization: CendynAdmin Street: 1515 N Federal HighwayAdmin Street: Suite 419Admin City: Boca RatonAdmin State/Province: FloridaAdmin Postal Code: 33432Admin Country: USAdmin Phone: (561) 750-3173Admin Phone Ext: Admin Fax: Admin Fax Ext: Admin Email: Registry Tech ID: Not Available From RegistryTech Name: Emily McMullinTech Organization: CendynTech Street: 1515 N. Federal HighwayTech Street: Suite 419Tech City: Boca RatonTech State/Province: FloridaTech Postal Code: 33432Tech Country: USTech Phone: +1.5617503173Tech Phone Ext: Tech Fax: Tech Fax Ext: Tech Email: Name Server: NS1.CDCSERVICES.COMName Server: NS2.CDCSERVICES.COMName Server: NS3.CDCSERVICES.COMDNSSEC: unsigned

Hahahahahahaha

I don't think it's having the intended effect either because people know Trump as a businessman. Its harder to link an adversarial country to a businessman then to a politician. I think people instinctively understand that the Clinton's have to have more interaction in general with a president of Russia than a real estate tycoon.

I have some of the files I think

You are fucking delusional, it's not a fucking CTR talking point to wonder what's going on with some of the tweets put out.

Fucking hell, look I don't mind that you're some kind of army or FBI shill but stop being so blatantly moronic in the shit you're posting.

(original breadcrumbfag here)

CrowdStrike is being paid by the Clinton Foundation, through a shell company, to fabricate evidence of a Trump / Russia connection.

Flashpoint Intel is being paid by the Clinton Foundation, through a shell company, to fabricate evidence of a Trump / Wikileaks connection.

I expected the Trump / Wikileaks connection to drop first, but it looks like I was wrong. When the Trump / Wikileaks connection is reported, don't believe it, the evidence is fabricated, just like the Russian connection.

The foundation is paying massive amounts of money for this, all through shell companies.

Hillary will attempt to get the FBI and DOJ to go after Trump based on this fabricated evidence.

Found her official LinkedIn, maybe an user with access to full site can scour for more info
http// www. linkedin.com /in/emily-mcmullin-22309095

@BreadCrumFag

Can you share any information about the shell organization at all?

I believe you when you say it's coming. This team definitely had the experience to pull it off. They'd have been way more successful tonight if they'd more carefully analyzed their shit.

Right now Megyn Kelly, Comey, Trump, CNN and Slate have all been made painfully aware of the invalid registrant name they chose.

Just stop, please read the threads, it's not worth arguing over. Right now you are derailing.

Emily McMullin
Works with Cendyn, a solutions group that works with;

"Trump Orgainzation" - They actually made a spelling error in this.
archive.is/khLfo
Voip number provided through Paetec Communications, which could just be a public record number.
Using a lookup the only name linked to it is just TRUMP in all caps.

No doubt, but it seems this is all just shenanigans again, almost cookie cutter design of ToddandClare.

this can't be real

Why not?

Agreed. By 'targeting' I simply meant focusing investigation efforts. We spent a ton of work on T&C, no attacks were ever made despite the odd wikileaks tweets. Another conundrum. So far this feels very amorphous at the moment. A journalistically concise article (NYT… consice? Am I asking too much?) will help is understand the basis of the structure of this thing. Because, speaking for myself, from what I've read so far at slate, I'm not quite sure there's much more than a whiff of circumstancial evidence.

It's probably clowns.

vid related

Figured it was probably a spelling error. Still, knowing that, did they re-register the correct one immediately or was that one active for the whole time?

It lists an update of 2016-06-29T14:27:44Z.

That matches the timeline for when Crowdstrike would have been active based on the information from the Slate article and Krypt

Yeah, the article is basically like showing a picture of two people shaking hands in public and saying they are scheming to do something, but in truth it's a lookalike of Trump in the picture. With these new developments on who owns that server we know it isn't Trump and a clear false flag. Pretty funny how this ends up going tits up while Hillary tweets it out. Still worth the dig, but I doubt they will want to talk much, if anything I might make a few friends.

Thank you so much.

Well, I don't know how Godaddy handles things. But I can assume it would have a different creation date, if it was re-registered. It could be that it was purchased by someone near expiration, and then took over from there, and after that it started pinging a Russian server as time goes on, since that is where the chart starts on the slate article.

Is it me or does Tim Sullivan look identical to Adam Meyers of Crowdstrike with a shave?

crowdstrike. com/blog/staff-member/adam-meyers/

Assange is dead.

Check em

or maybe not

How many times will it take for you to learn? You can't force or beg for dubs, only kek grants them to those whom he sees fit

Those two faggots are well known. The later is the one whose become a bitch boy for pay. His little report said nothing to those of us who know about such things and he knows that's the only type that reads the company blog so it was filled with shit like, there's things we can't say but trust us goys.

ALEX IONESCU is a shitbag whitehat. Harmless nerd who does what he's told. He'd blow BillG if instructed to.

Shawn Henry however was deputy pig I believe after being top computer pig at the FBI just a few years ago. He would be the one interacting with the Democrats then telling the nerd boys what to do.

I never saw them going beyond this though. This faggotry was their level. Fabricating… no. It's like hints to bump up to a legal line but not crossing it out of selfpreservation.

Now this other shit we're seeing, that's some CTR type jokers with no skills and a missing screw. It's like fuckers from O'keefe videos. It's all fucking weak sauce. They won't be getting away with anything. Just look at the latest shit, shot down right away. They can't even get a days worth of coverage out of anything. Such fucking fail.

Like this asshole

nice try, now get the fuck out.

copied from other thread but felt it was relevant here, apologizes in advance for any rustled jimmies
JEW PRESS NOW REPORTING TRUMP HAS NO TIES TO RUSSIA

The Hill: archive.is/7fFnE

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/303705-us-officials-see-no-link-between-trump-and-russia-report

New York Times: archive.is/Gyf2m

nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html

Alright, it's good to know that it would be unlikely they'd cross the line. So the question is who pointed Shawn Henry toward this in the first place?

I wonder if we could find payment logs linking the CF to Cendyn?

No, the ears and hairline that give it away.

This is actually the best example, the misspelling could be legal loopholing, since it's not technically Trump Organization. It's definitely scam-spam quality.
Seriously, it seems like they are the actual living embodiment of Team Rocket, they don't fuck off but they keep trying no matter how horribly they fail.

I am speechless.

That's unlikely, you'd need to get a warrant for those records.

CF is a non-profit, doesn't that mean it needs to keep records of transactions to for profit contracts for tax purposes?

archive.is/eGu4j

An important snippet of Nathaniel Rothschild's Todd and Clare page:

In October 2008, he was the subject of much press speculation when it was revealed that Labour politician Peter Mandelson and the Russian businessman Oleg Deripaska had met when staying on a yacht moored near Corfu, in order to attend a party held by Rothschild.[24] After speculation that this might constitute a conflict of interest for Mandelson, Rothschild wrote a letter to The Times alleging that another guest was Conservative Shadow-Chancellor George Osborne, who, Rothschild claimed, illicitly tried to solicit a donation from the Russian for his party.[25]
Rothschild has been linked to the son of former Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi, Saif al-Islam Gaddafi.[26]
In February 2012 he lost his libel case with the Daily Mail who had accused him of being a "puppet master" in reporting about his foreign trips with Peter Mandelson.[27]

Now, let's cross-reference anything with George Osborne and the next guy on that tweet.

This dude is almost Soros-level evil, though. Nathan Rothschild.

http ://www.newestfilings.com/193869-metamarkets-group-inc David Soloff from Premise also involved with this place. Whose on the board? Jeffrey Epstein. Pedo man.

Er, wikipedia page, as might be related to Todd and Clare.

Mind if i spruce it up a bit? I can give a go at making it into an info graphic

Oh, I missed that bit, well don't I feel silly. Though, if it was done only this year we won't be getting the records until 2017. Since it goes by the fiscal year.

Could be, not 100% though as he stepped down, but corruption like that most certainly runs in the family.

Well, that gave me the shivers, what the fuck. So now we have 2 connections to the Clinton's. Then we may also have connections to the Clinton foundation as well since they are investigating it.

I can't because I'm not privy to that information. Multiple people (from the financial side and from the tech side) have submitted incriminating evidence to both Wikileaks and Trump's campaign. I expect them to drop the leaks when this starts picking up steam.

The documents submitted will be autodumped independently, in December, if they aren't dropped by Wikileaks or Trump's campaign first.

Not enough attention is being paid to the (((chosen ones))) at both CrowdStrike and Flashpoint. Adam Meyers is a Jew, and several people on the executive team and board of directors from both companies are crypto-kikes.

flashpoint-intel.com/about/
flashpoint-intel.com/about/#about_ourinvestors
crowdstrike.com/executive-team/
crowdstrike.com/board-of-directors/

Cross also works for Media Matters for America/CtR, has worked for a couple of other outlets that are Soros sponsored as well and is a promoter of Ed Tech.

Katherine (Ramon) Cross is a furry pervert.

If they're involved, we'll find out very soon.

Okay, totally.

Working on an infographic. anyone got the original screenshots of the emails to and from T&C or know where I can get them?

That's a shill meme.
But you don't look like a shill..

Tor exit node isn't recognized, kek. I suppose I should tripfag.

Isn't he that Rothschild son that isn't inviting his father to his wedding because he is marrying a page 3 girl or something?

This plan was too big for CTR alone, you can bet they teamed up with JTRIG:

archive.is/solIO

"Among the core self-identified purposes of JTRIG are two tactics: (1) to inject all sorts of false material onto the internet in order to destroy the reputation of its targets; and (2) to use social sciences and other techniques to manipulate online discourse and activism to generate outcomes it considers desirable. To see how extremist these programs are, just consider the tactics they boast of using to achieve those ends: “false flag operations” (posting material to the internet and falsely attributing it to someone else), fake victim blog posts (pretending to be a victim of the individual whose reputation they want to destroy), and posting “negative information” on various forums."

go for it user, you dont need permission round these parts

they were hosted on wikileaks originally

>You are fucking delusional, it's not a fucking CTR talking point to wonder what's going on with some of the tweets put out.

To wonder what's going =/= to scream ASSANGE MUST BE DEAD! WIKILEAKS IS COMPROMISED!

Like which ones? The anti-Trump tweets? They have never been pro-Trump. They don't support any candidate but JA has said in interviews he considers Clinton the worst / most dangerous of the two candidates. And he's right. We know her foreign policy will look like George Bush or Barack Obama.

And anyway Donald Trump doesn't use e-mail to send important information so it's not like Wikileaks could post Donald Trump's e-mails. Duh. I'm sure if they had e-mails that would make Trump look bad they would have posted them already.

And if you have never read the WL Twitter account until a month ago then you must have missed many 'weird' tweets from the past year.

>archive.is/dudwz

the staff of five people writing tweets for Hillary Clinton says:

"Computer scientists have apparently uncovered a covert server linking the Trump Organization to a Russian-based bank."

Computer scientists? LOL

archive.is/2czQ5

Who's that guy?

QUOTE:
"In late spring, this community of malware hunters placed itself in a high state of alarm. Word arrived that Russian hackers had infiltrated the servers of the Democratic National Committee, an attack persuasively detailed by the respected cyber-security firm CrowdStrike. The computer scientists posited a logical hypothesis, which they set out to rigorously test: If the Russians were worming their way into the DNC, they might very well be attacking other entities central to the presidential campaign, including Donald Trump’s many servers. “We wanted to help defend both campaigns, because we wanted to preserve the integrity of the election,” says one of the academics, who works at a university that asked him not to speak with reporters because of the sensitive nature of his work."

Sure. And I bet someone else wrote that article for Foer.

And what do we know about this L. Jean Camp ? He's a computer scientist at the Indiana University. He's quoted in the article.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17751

—————————————–
Sent: Wednesday, September 19 2012 4:20 PM
To: 'jamesprubin Cc: 'ValmoroLj @ state.gov'; Huma Abedin
Subject: Re: Dinner in NYC

I'd like to do this and am copying my folks to start looking for a time. Thanks for staying in touch. All the best–H

Original Message From: James Rubin
[mailto Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 04:57 PM
To: H
Subject: Dinner in NYC

Hope your travels have been less brutal than they look. I know it has been a while since we spoke of this, but I still think it would be good for you to have an informal setting to talk to some influential new York city writers and opinionators.

So, I would propose to host a smallish dinner when your calendar permits in the coming weeks with the following people who I know well enough to trust some level of discretion for an off the record dinner that would allow you to provide an account of some of the highs and even some lows of policy making on Libya , china, Iran, the Arab spring and the Israel Palestinian issue. They are: Eleanor Randolph and carol Giacomo from the New York times editorial board, Richard Cohen of Washington post, David Remnick and Rick Hertzberg from the New Yorker, Leon Wieseltier and Frank Foer from the New Republic, Tina Brown from Newsweek, my wife from CNN and ABC, and maybe one or two others like Tom Brokaw.

The point is not to create news stories, but to ensure when these people deliver their inevitable assessments of your term as Secretary they have an appreciation of some of the difficulties and complexities.

All best, Jamie
Sent from my iPad
—————————————–

Found em, thanks friend!

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/511727048931282944

"#GamerGate'ers should know that the pattern of censorship & cronyism they see is mirrored at the very top. Level up"

Good point. If that canadian family really exists and what Todd & Clare says happened to them in that house in the Bahamas then they should have alerted the RCMP and the Canadian government.

Well, where is it kikes?

does that have some kind of relation to the trump organization?

Wonder if that has anything to do with that guy in Utah? ya know the one running for prez in 3 states? could be a sister?

Changing of the guard last week - via Bloomberg

"Cendyn Corporation Key Developments
Cendyn Announces Executive Appointments
Oct 25 16
Cendyn has elected to hire three, key subject matter experts to round out its executive team. Bryan Happ as chief financial officer, Michael Bennett as senior vice president global marketing and business development, and David Kidd as vice president of product management. Happ joins Cendyn with more than 25 years of accounting and finance experience in both the private sector and public accounting. He spent the first 14 years of his career at Ernst & Young in Assurance and Advisory Business Services. Previously the CFO of two publicly-traded healthcare services and technology companies, most recently Happ served as CFO of a private equity-backed software company where he led its successful sale. Michael Bennett comes to Cendyn as senior vice president of global marketing and business development after spending almost 10 years as a marketing executive for hospitality management and development companies, most recently at White Lodging. Prior to his time in hospitality marketing, Bennett spent 10 years working on the agency side of the business as owner and chief creative officer of Madhaus Studio, a digital agency in the Chicago suburbs. Kidd is expertise lies in aligning product management and development teams and building highly effective software requirement processes for global software companies."

I also saw a tweet where they said for you to go fuck your mother. I know its true because I saw it.

Great job user.

Isn't Lynn BFF's with HRC? Believe she's mentioned in the Podesta leaks a few times.

Kek.

Did Assange deliver?

Sucker…the ride never ends.

What if they kill him, Holla Forums? How would we avenge him?

>[email protected]/* */

QFT. More info on Tea Leaves required.

Not an expert, not even a novice, just a tinkerer here, but I came to the same conclusion - breathless on possibility, weak on facts. It all seems awfully circumstantial and forced, almost planted?

You posted about having T&C files 4 times. Shit or get off the pot.

Great work, the best work. So the next breadcrumbs are Emily McMullin and Cendyn.

Sooo… we need to find the shell companies to connect the dots between CrowdStrike/Flashpoint and CF before the players can move their pieces?

Great work.

Hahahaha. When they both start mashing the keyboard together.

Shouldn't you be off pushing the MUH RUSSIAN SPIES narrative somewhere, CTR?

PRAISE KEK.

If they were to be investigated for scamming, I can't see a spelling mistake being intentional being enough to get them off the hook, the intent is clear with the address etc.

This looks promising. Soloff and Epstein. Hmm.

The two T&C PDF's linked earlier in the thread from Wikileaks will be your best bet.

Been working on this. Give me a yell if I've missed connections.

Excellent work. I wish all relationship maps were that well done.

what program did you use, if you don't mind me asking?

Can someone image this to show how emcmullin is related to Clinton.

… to make it Facebook friendly.

It's called xmind. First open source one I found, though I've used freemind in the past.

It's getting hard to keep organized - if stuff keeps breaking I'll end up doing an inner/outer circle thing.

Some of the investments of Bowery Capital seem interesting. A lot of data analytics and cyber-security stuff - and a few 'stealth' startups.

whois cendyn.orgDomain Name: CENDYN.ORGDomain ID: D169173066-LRORWHOIS Server:Referral URL: godaddy.comUpdated Date: 2016-06-27T21:20:38ZCreation Date: 2013-07-10T20:04:08ZRegistry Expiry Date: 2017-07-10T20:04:08ZSponsoring Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLCSponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 146Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibitedDomain Status: clientRenewProhibited icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibitedDomain Status: clientTransferProhibited icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibitedDomain Status: clientUpdateProhibited icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibitedRegistrant ID: CR146977286Registrant Name: Emily McMullinRegistrant Organization: CendynRegistrant Street: 1515 N Federal HighwayRegistrant Street: Suite 419Registrant City: Boca RatonRegistrant State/Province: FloridaRegistrant Postal Code: 33432Registrant Country: USRegistrant Phone: +1.5617503173Registrant Phone Ext:Registrant Fax:Registrant Fax Ext:Registrant Email: [email protected]/* */Admin ID: CR146977288Admin Name: Emily McMullinAdmin Organization: CendynAdmin Street: 1515 N Federal HighwayAdmin Street: Suite 419Admin City: Boca RatonAdmin State/Province: FloridaAdmin Postal Code: 33432Admin Country: USAdmin Phone: +1.5617503173Admin Phone Ext:Admin Fax:Admin Fax Ext:Admin Email: [email protected]/* */Tech ID: CR146977287Tech Name: Emily McMullinTech Organization: CendynTech Street: 1515 N Federal HighwayTech Street: Suite 419Tech City: Boca RatonTech State/Province: FloridaTech Postal Code: 33432Tech Country: USTech Phone: +1.5617503173Tech Phone Ext:Tech Fax:Tech Fax Ext:Tech Email: [email protected]/* */Name Server: NS1.CDCSERVICES.COMName Server: NS2.CDCSERVICES.COMName Server: NS3.CDCSERVICES.COMDNSSEC: unsigned

Looks like she runs it.

Linkedin has her as 'VP of Interactive Design + Development' for Cendyn Hospitality Marketing Cloud.

Yep. The place next door:
http:// www.cendyn.com

Tricky lass. Wonder if she knows she dun goofed?

Hasty changearound? Some of these later rabbit holes being designed. One of the names earlier linked to a Democrat candidate if you ignored the Aus connection.

Smells a bit like chump-bait, which just means we've gotta dig more than they expected

Cendynone.com

Domain Name: CENDYNONE.COMRegistry Domain ID: 1844802626_DOMAIN_COM-VRSNRegistrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.comRegistrar URL: godaddy.comUpdate Date: 2016-09-27T18:43:58ZCreation Date: 2014-01-30T17:01:32ZRegistrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-01-30T17:01:32ZRegistrar: GoDaddy.com, LLCRegistrar IANA ID: 146Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]/* */Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4806242505Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibitedDomain Status: clientUpdateProhibited icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibitedDomain Status: clientRenewProhibited icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibitedDomain Status: clientDeleteProhibited icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibitedRegistry Registrant ID: Not Available From RegistryRegistrant Name: Emily McMullinRegistrant Organization: CendynRegistrant Street: 1515 N Federal HighwayRegistrant Street: Suite 419Registrant City: Boca RatonRegistrant State/Province: FloridaRegistrant Postal Code: 33432Registrant Country: USRegistrant Phone: +1.5617503173Registrant Phone Ext: Registrant Fax: Registrant Fax Ext: Registrant Email: [email protected]/* */Registry Admin ID: Not Available From RegistryAdmin Name: Emily McMullinAdmin Organization: CendynAdmin Street: 1515 N Federal HighwayAdmin Street: Suite 419Admin City: Boca RatonAdmin State/Province: FloridaAdmin Postal Code: 33432Admin Country: USAdmin Phone: +1.5617503173Admin Phone Ext: Admin Fax: Admin Fax Ext: Admin Email: [email protected]/* */Registry Tech ID: Not Available From RegistryTech Name: Emily McMullinTech Organization: CendynTech Street: 1515 N Federal HighwayTech Street: Suite 419Tech City: Boca RatonTech State/Province: FloridaTech Postal Code: 33432Tech Country: USTech Phone: +1.5617503173Tech Phone Ext: Tech Fax: Tech Fax Ext: Tech Email: [email protected]/* */Name Server: NS1.CDCSERVICES.COMName Server: NS2.CDCSERVICES.COMName Server: NS3.CDCSERVICES.COMDNSSEC: unsignedURL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: wdprs.internic.net/

I raise you a CDC Services .com

Very nice.

As for the hospitality / Cendyn angle. A hospitality software and service company registering a website is nothing weird I guess. Even less so since Trump dabbles in hotels among other things.

technode article: cdc-corp-filed-for-bankruptcy-protection-rise-and-fall-of-the-first-china-concepts-stock

used to be China.com

archive.fo/8R03X
https:// twitter.com/emcm_16

This her?

If so, she seems to really really dislike her boss.

Probably not actually. Colchester, UK.

That's corp and global services

Emily Phelps McMullin's Twitter:
https:// [email protected]/* *//

Anyone get location tags out of the images?

Her possibly current phone number and address:
archive.fo/Lw7w1

Any absolute mad men daring enough to call?

Do it for mother Russia. Please record for lulz.

Also got: casaybelresort dotcom
Bocabacchanal dotcom

Saw one with "Central Dynamics Corp" instead of Cendyn but still linked to McMullin.

reckon these are the same person?

You magnificient motherfucker.

Definitely not her.

I don't think so? Are you just going off of the fact that they're both short-haired blonde white women of a similar age?

Thumbs up, user.

I'm kinda a racist. Though they are both named Robin Deyo

Have we got anything linking her to Clinton?

Would like to highlight her email and then jam the connections in before finalizing.

So CDC Services has gone through a Growth Equity phase as of May 2016. Cendyn hired 3 upper management people 5 days ago. Recent takeover?

Owned by Accel-KKR (venture capitalists), so that's where I'm looking.

Reading this makes me feel as if I am reading in on the conversation between various FBI agents communicating through Holla Forums as they do homework. That for the most part the only sensible posts made are ones that push forward anything important are from them. Meanwhile the rest of us do our best to not shit up the board.

Cendyn building.

CendynSpaces rents office space

Bloomberg listing for Cendyn founder Corporate HQ address is a virtual office space

RESERVE YOUR VIRTUAL ADDRESS AT 1515 NORTH FEDERAL HIGHWAY BOCA RATON, FL 33432

Visas?

Not sure how this connectes but Emily McMullins Flickr linked earlier was following only one account, Jochen Esser, listed here.

Apparently he's moved on from Cendyn to GourmetTrucksExpo dotcom

and April Green appears to be an accountant

False alarm

We've lost our sticky. Holding out hope that investigative-anons will bump with updates before we get slid too far. Keep up the good work.

woke up today see this is not stickied anymore. i just keep wondering isn't blackmail illegal in the US? shouldn't whoever was publishing the blackmail threats be tried and sent to jail?

We need more pictures like that. At first it was a joke but now it's real. The russians! It's a russian conspiracy! I didn't do anything wrong! it's the russians!

And it's not even proper Spanish, google translated nonsense.

FYI looks like second link is incorrect archive.fo/lrzjV

Violently.

At least we found the jewish connection.

Excellent work, you put a lot of effort into that. Makes it easy to visualize all the connections.

Don't wait to derail, but there's a possible happening in another thread that links to Assange. It sounds utterly fucking ridiculous, but so do most things about this election. Figured the investigators lurking here might be able to verify legitimacy: 8ch.net/pol/res/8040599.html

WJC&HRC staged a coup and opposition within govt have started working with Assange?

I suspected this even months ago. When Hillary won against Bernie I suspected it was a coup. When proof came out it was rigged against and comet started fucking around in her favor it was obvious. Believe it or not we do have some patriots in the Intel / LE community, a generation of non-stop unnecessary wars where good friends died helped generate that.

Meant comey
But comet seems more fitting for a lap-dog's name. Even if it bites the owner sometimes.

He's released a second video about the Clinton Pedophile connection too. Though his pedigree looks legit(ish) it definitely seems too good to be true and also seems most Holla Forumsacks in the main thread are dismissing it. I don't know who is jewing who at this point.

Transcript of the coup video:

On November 1 2016, Hillary and Bill Clinton and their entourage of assistants affected a civilian coup. In contrast to the usual concept of a coup where the military is involved and takes over the White House and communiction centres, very much like the scenarios you would see in a movie, this coup was done silently and very effectively through two methods, corruption and co-optation. The Clintons have been involved in co-opting our White House, our judiciary, our CIA, our Federal Bureau of Investigation, our Attorney General Lorretta Lynch, and our director of the FBI James Comey for some time now. What they've done is to make sure they are part and parcel of a group of people who are inter-related through political cronyism. However, in order to stop this coup, we in the intelligence community and others involved have informally gotten together and with their permission, I am beginning to announce that we have initiated a counter coup through Julian Assange and Wikileaks.

What is happening in effect when Comey had to open up the case of Hillary Clinton and discuss the emails that were involved in the Anthony Weiner case it was not the case itself that was as important as the fact that this is the entree for many of us in the counter-coup to say to the administration "we have your number". "Not only do we have your number, we're going to stop you from making Hillary the President of the United States, and at the same time we will convict and indict the president of the United States, Loretta Lynch, and many others who are involved in the cover up of the massive corruption that occured under the Clinton Foundation." Now in both cases, their coup was silent and our counter-coup was silent, and it was all transgressed or occurred on the internet. And this is probably the first time in the history of any country where a coup was initiated through the internet and a counter-coup was initiated through the internet.

I am just a small part of something far bigger than myself. It was the brave men and women who were in the FBI, the CIA, the director of intelligence, the military intelligence, and men and women in 15 other intelligence organisations who were sick and tired of seeing this corruption in the White House and the justice department and in the intelligence system, and we decided that there was something we had to do in order to save the Republic. So we initiated a counter-coup through Julian Assange who's been very brave and really quite formidable in his ability to come forth and provide all the necessary emails that we gave to him in order to undermine Hillary and Bill Clinton. Again America, we're going through a major, major transition and quite frankly, a second American Revolution. We do not have guns, we do not have weapons, we do not have intent to kill anybody, we do not intent to harm anybody. But we the American public and those of us who serve as veterans and in the intelligence service like myself, will stop the Clintons from assuming power that they don't deserve. At the same time we will make certain that Obama leaves without any trail of a pardon or any other act of treason. In effect we want a peaceful transition in this great American Republic. I bring you this news and I want you to understand what's happened. A moment of history is occuring right now in front of us and I'm proud to explain it to you.

Plus the patriotic guys fighting behind the scenes for us aren't done yet. It's too soon to announce anything.

This thread was truncated.

archive.fo/A5RN1
May 20, 2016
This all happened roughly one month before the "Trump Orgainzation" communications with Russia started. The connection here is insane.

This is an amazing info-web.

Far from done user, far from done.

Why is this down here?

No clue, not even sure why we lost our sticky.

bump to keep this up

Thank you. Did anyone save the picture from the old threads? I've been out of town so I am just now catching up.

From reddit

The two previous threads have been archived, links here:

Revised relation map

Operates independently from parent firms. Accel venture capital which funded (((facebook))). David Patraeus in on board at kkr or was. Hmm…….

Neither this award nor Reid-Kapo appear on the ILEA site. Any amerinons want to call and ask if they've heard of Tunde Reid-Kapo?

Only the thumbnails have been saved.

Keep us posted, based user

bump

I feel like I'm spamming these, so sorry - but I found another thread with some more relations. Added a key.

If anyone has suggestions for colours/styles representations - can do solid/dotted lines, different connectors etc. etc.

You're doing the lords work, user. One suggestion is to add an upper right bar with the date/version number, and possibly upload the working file to mixtape.moe if it is under 100mb.
Also, you might get a smaller file size if you save the images as .png.

my.mixtape.moe/fuebxh.xmind

Done, had no idea what site to use. Thanks.

also, "smere" should be "smear"

well that's embarrassing.

and thank you

bump

Fantastic work once more user.

bump this

Probably the last one I'll do. user should take over. With any luck I'll have FOIA documents to pour through soon.
X-Mind project file: my.mixtape.moe/obklku.xmind

it looks like the ones on Archive.org too don't have the full pictures, only the thumbnails:

web.archive.org/web/20161022081717/http://8ch.net/pol/res/7899351.html

web.archive.org/web/20161030073401/http://8ch.net/pol/res/7908914.html

Which pictures did you want? Maybe I saved a few of them.

Have a bump.

I've got all of the images from those threads that weren't affected by glitches. They total ~270MB loose. Got a place for me to upload an archive that doesn't require JavaScript? Or a list of images you want and a Tor-friendly image hoster? Got Tor Browser? I know an image host in Tor, but doubt they'll take an archive.

Great work, user. Thank you for your service.

A bit off topic but I didn't get a good feeling about Comey from this bizarre website, but then again most people do have a conscience that can affect us as we get older.

acsa.net/james_b_comey.htm

I liked the look of this one from last thread.

There should be more lines crossing this demarcation. We're going to need to dig deeper.

bump

page 24. thread preservation bump.