POO IN THE LOO PAJEET

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

rt.com/viral/364698-poop-falls-planes-delhi/?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=aplication_chrome&utm_campaign=chrome
archive.is/xdcWe

EVEN THE FUCKING AIRPLANES SHIT ON THE STREETS

D E S I G N A T E D
E
S
I
G
N
A
T
E
D

Other urls found in this thread:

ramanan50.wordpress.com/2014/10/20/hinduism-toilet-rules-and-rituals-manusmriti/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LMAO

They need a designated shitting runway

It's raining shit in New Delhi

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

I'd give a medal to that flying Prajeet.
Probably a worshiper of a Hindu toilet god, blessing other Prajeets with poo from the sky.

All according to ancient Hindu regulations, since they probably don't cover planes..
ramanan50.wordpress.com/2014/10/20/hinduism-toilet-rules-and-rituals-manusmriti/

SUPER POWER 2020

I'm just wondering why someone would poo in the loo, before throwing it out of a plane.

Okay that's pretty funny

someone needs to make a game where you drive an indian passanger jet and bombard the cities with poop

POOPER POWER 2020

Dear lord, the legends are true!

ben garrison please make a cartoon about jets dropping poo in da loo :(

HAHAHA

FIRST ONE TO POO GETS TO STAY ON MY AIRCRAFT

It was true. India would never recover from such powerful bantz.

India is disgusting. That having been said, they apparently take their national image seriously enough that you need to own a house with a toilet and plumbing in order to run for any kind of national government.

I wonder if they would even have a single toilet in India if not for the foolish Brits.

pajeet this isn't >>>/cuckchan/

tup joj

Did we fucking meme this?

Yep, we memed so hard, we made civilian passenger jets think it was acceptable to dump human feces from mid air into pajeets rice field. KEK.

stay mad, Gupta

Anybody got a readable version of this image?

Thanks user.

kek

THE MEMES

CAN WE MEME INDIA THE FIRST NATION TO POO IN ORBIT?

So for Pajeets, taking a dump is a social event?

Wait, spacemen and astronauts don't poop in space?

No, you hold it in until you get to Earth. That's why being an astronaut is so hard, there are very few people with the ability to hold their poop for so long.

Lost my shit at this.
Figuratively, not literally. I poo in the loo.