Dollfaggotry general

would you spend nearly $10k on a LauraB looking realistic doll?

also vice did an interesting little interview with the old Japanese guy who makes these Trottla dolls:
vice.com/en_us/article/wdpa3x/japan-trottla-dolls-lifesize-lingerie

Attached: IMG_3630.JPG (683x1024, 145.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2016/01/can-child-dolls-keep-pedophiles-from-offending/423324/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriageable_age#Modern_times
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That shit is just another outlet for mentally ill retards. No different from furries, except perhaps that realdoll people are older and even more desperate.

it perpetuates the myth spawned from hentai that girls this size are actually capable of taking dicks. Some dumb shit.

Attached: 1520125830598.gif (608x1080, 1.82M)

What the fuck? I mean, seriously?

this girl is like 7, there would need to be a lot of preparation, like so much that it might be a sign that you're not meant to do that.
t. ephebophile

It took so many generations of preparation to allow us to spend out lives shitposting on the internet, clearly its a sign we should run into the wilderness and live off wild berries like our ancestors.

Girls under 10 can't have sex. Their bodies are just not ready yet. But they can suck dicks.

Only mentally ill boomers buy this shit.

cars require huge factories and a lot of manpower to manufacture and the use of massive vessels to transport oil across the ocean. there would need to be a lot of preparation, like so much that it might be a sign that you're not meant to do that.
t. cyclist

bread is made from like grains, there would need to be a lot of preparation, like so much that it might be a sign that you're not meant to do that.
t. paleo vegan

I'm not a disgusting pedo, I would buy one of a fully grown woman.

Attached: 1436667970504.gif (400x299, 2.36M)

alcohol is like the byproduct of fermentation of carbohydrates after many months sometimes years, there would need to be a lot of preparation, like so much that it might be a sign that you're not meant to do that.
t. a non-alcoholic

kids these days are too incompetent to work in high skill jobs, there would need to be a lot of education, like so much that it might be a sign that you're not meant to do that.
t. anarcho-primitivist

stalin was a demon

he must have been, who else would impregnate a 13 year old

literally anyone back then

l waiting for them to move and do shit, but I fully support this kind of thing

Attached: 01f179cb90ac42643e29da7fac839ea3bd75b2b8cac6c84674614400c69332ae.gif (245x184, 865.76K)

The journalist was truly a dick

yeah he seems a bit faggotish

here's another article related to this:
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2016/01/can-child-dolls-keep-pedophiles-from-offending/423324/

bump

czech my own dubs, and kek on the analogous logical conclusions, chums

I really am still a pedo, it's just I've been fucking an adorable 19 yo college girl. I honestly can't even fap she keeps my balls so empty. It has truly turned me into normie scum.

that's because he's a chick.

that's because he's a chick.

Attached: ban.JPG (758x634, 194.45K)

Guess what….
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriageable_age#Modern_times