Dollfaggotry general

Luke Ortiz
Luke Ortiz

would you spend nearly $10k on a LauraB looking realistic doll?

also vice did an interesting little interview with the old Japanese guy who makes these Trottla dolls:
vice.com/en_us/article/wdpa3x/japan-trottla-dolls-lifesize-lingerie

Attached: IMG-3630.JPG (145.12 KB, 683x1024)

All urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/wdpa3x/japan-trottla-dolls-lifesize-lingerie
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2016/01/can-child-dolls-keep-pedophiles-from-offending/423324/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriageable_age#Modern_times

Matthew Phillips
Matthew Phillips

That shit is just another outlet for mentally ill retards. No different from furries, except perhaps that realdoll people are older and even more desperate.

Mason Nelson
Mason Nelson

it perpetuates the myth spawned from hentai that girls this size are actually capable of taking dicks. Some dumb shit.

Jonathan Robinson
Jonathan Robinson

Attached: 1520125830598.gif (1.82 MB, 608x1080)

Michael Ramirez
Michael Ramirez

he hasn't read the pedo handbook
being this new

Michael Collins
Michael Collins

What the fuck? I mean, seriously?

Jonathan White
Jonathan White

this girl is like 7, there would need to be a lot of preparation, like so much that it might be a sign that you're not meant to do that.
t. ephebophile

James Watson
James Watson

It took so many generations of preparation to allow us to spend out lives shitposting on the internet, clearly its a sign we should run into the wilderness and live off wild berries like our ancestors.

Jace Stewart
Jace Stewart

Girls under 10 can't have sex. Their bodies are just not ready yet. But they can suck dicks.

Liam Perry
Liam Perry

Only mentally ill boomers buy this shit.

Aiden Sanchez
Aiden Sanchez

cars require huge factories and a lot of manpower to manufacture and the use of massive vessels to transport oil across the ocean. there would need to be a lot of preparation, like so much that it might be a sign that you're not meant to do that.
t. cyclist

Ryan Smith
Ryan Smith

bread is made from like grains, there would need to be a lot of preparation, like so much that it might be a sign that you're not meant to do that.
t. paleo vegan

Jeremiah Collins
Jeremiah Collins

I'm not a disgusting pedo, I would buy one of a fully grown woman.

Attached: 1436667970504.gif (2.36 MB, 400x299)

Jayden White
Jayden White

alcohol is like the byproduct of fermentation of carbohydrates after many months sometimes years, there would need to be a lot of preparation, like so much that it might be a sign that you're not meant to do that.
t. a non-alcoholic

Alexander Hughes
Alexander Hughes

kids these days are too incompetent to work in high skill jobs, there would need to be a lot of education, like so much that it might be a sign that you're not meant to do that.
t. anarcho-primitivist

James Brown
James Brown

stalin was a demon

Cooper Lewis
Cooper Lewis

he must have been, who else would impregnate a 13 year old

Noah Evans
Noah Evans

literally anyone back then

Eli Thomas
Eli Thomas

l waiting for them to move and do shit, but I fully support this kind of thing

Attached: 01f179cb90ac42643e29da7fac839ea3bd75b2b8cac6c84674614400c69332ae.gif (865.76 KB, 245x184)

Chase Russell
Chase Russell

Bye now, forever!

The journalist was truly a dick

Adrian Brown
Adrian Brown

yeah he seems a bit faggotish

Eli Lewis
Eli Lewis

here's another article related to this:
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2016/01/can-child-dolls-keep-pedophiles-from-offending/423324/

Robert Williams
Robert Williams

bump

Zachary Hill
Zachary Hill

czech my own dubs, and kek on the analogous logical conclusions, chums

I really am still a pedo, it's just I've been fucking an adorable 19 yo college girl. I honestly can't even fap she keeps my balls so empty. It has truly turned me into normie scum.

Lincoln Miller
Lincoln Miller

that's because he's a chick.

that's because he's a chick.

Grayson Thomas
Grayson Thomas

I've been fucking an adorable 9 yo girl

Attached: ban.JPG (194.45 KB, 758x634)

Owen Russell
Owen Russell

Guess what….
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriageable_age#Modern_times

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit