I hate Muslims on a personal level more than I hate Jews

Don't get me wrong, Modern Jews are garbage and are the cloth that Muslims are cut from, but I just can't stand fucking kebab because they're literally all the bad shit that you get from Jews on the macro-societal level plus

They effect my life much more on a direct level than Jews do and I could not tolerate a Muslim being my neighbor but I could make due with a kike, even get a little personal enjoyment out of it by Nazi dogwhistling him all the time, but I could not live next to a fucking dog hater of any race and Muslims hate dogs.

I have been blessed in life to have a largely Jew-free and Kebab-free life on top of the spics in my area, but of what little equivalent time I've had with Jews and Kebab the Kebab definitely are more distasteful to me than kikes. I even had a conversation with a kike explaining that if the Holocaust happened the Jews had it coming because the Communist insurrection that happened in Germany after WW1 was %95 Jewish and he even agreed with me to a point.

The kebab on the other hand

Anybody else feel this way?

nice blogpost
take it to 4chon or reddit

Nice /vg/ meme faggot
Stay in your 4chan tab don't come over here

He's right though. Fuck off with your blogpost about how much you don't like kebab. Nobody likes kebab. Kebabs don't even like other kebabs. Shit thread.

Jews want to dump Muslims on your lands and will conspire to do so. You need to hate both.

stay salty faggot
go post your feels on tumblr where people give a shit about that sort of thing

While i understand your frustration and anger, muslims are a dull weapon being used by ((( the elites ))).

None of this would happen if jews were gone. The following is the list of civilization enemies in order of priorities:

1- jews : without them, none of this would have happened and we would be living in peace and conquering other planets.
2- muslims : they are being used, but their aggressive religion is incompatible with prosperous life. All muslims should be gassed along jews.
3- spics : they are aggressive and have overall low IQ. Their tactic, while being manipulated, is to replace whites with themselves.
4- niggers : they have very low IQ, they chimpout frequently, but they are less dangerous than the previous ones, in part because they cannot plan properly as they are not intelligent. They should be gassed last.

This "race war" should be played with intelligence and tactic. For example, niggers can be redirected to jews, as well as spics. That doesn't mean they are spared, all of the above should be gassed, in the given order.

I do on an ideological level, but on a personal level kebab are the in the face issue

Yes you and every other cuckservative we already know.

You stay in your amran one

If you live in Europe you have every right to be pissed. Turkroaches, Moroccans, etc, they can be absolute cunts to deal with if they are in your schools and neighborhoods. But it sounds like you are not in Europe, so why the big deal?

Because of such limited time I've spent around these people they are easily exactly as disgusting as Niggers with the primary difference being

At least with niggers their dog-hate stems from fear. Even before I was redpilled I could never stand a fucking dog hater, dog haters are the lowest form of human being on this planet.

Basically they're Jew-Niggers who hate dogs with the dog hating being a trait I find the most disgusting in any peoples

Total scum of the earth right, gods chosen would never do something so terrible!

Fuck off kikelover

If it wasn't for jews we wouldn't have to tolerate mudslimes, niggers, bean niggers, curry niggers, or chink niggers.

Jews are the root and prime enabler for all evil and degeneracy. Get a hold on that. Lurk harder until you get right in the head.

I think you need to do some more lurking before you decide to make blogposts around here.

The muh precious animal friends fags are from plebbit just ignore them.

Subhuman faggot

Empathy for animals is a european-exclusive trait, check your ancestry I'm sure you'll find you were your "grandpas" wives son.

See this is exactly what I'm referring

Well, think about it this way, it's the jew's fault you ever have had to interact with one of those living roaches.

sage for blogpost.

Guess why it's hard for you to remove kebab you good goy. There's a reason jews need to go first. It isn't a minor semantic point.

Why not both?

Holla Forumstard shitstain you'll be death marched into some frozen hellhole to clear the ranks of scum like yourself

See this is exactly what I'm referring to.

They promote homosexuality as well

In order to get both you need to focus on first the insidious saboteurs that impede kebab removal