Scary werewolf movies, pls

Looking for some really scary werewolf movies for tonight. Suggestions? (((da​tamin​ing))) We have Netflix, Hulu, Roku, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

xmovies8net.org/watch/wolf-1994.html
xmovies8net.org/watch/the-wolfman-2010.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why would you ==WANT== to watch a werewolf movie. werewolves are literally the worst horror trope ever. the only reason they ever existed was because special effects were in the stone age. literally just some asshole in a suit. if your scared by werewolves, your still in the fucking womb and you should strangle yourself with the umbilical cord

Wow. If you don't like werewolf movies, why would you even post in a werewolf movie thread, kid? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Oh yeah. I forgot. Your tiny peenie made you do it.

Sorry

fag

There's a french movie, Le Pacte des Loups or something like that. I dunno, haven't watched it but it sounded ok.

((((They)))) have Netflix>>7796939

Inspired by the legend of la bête du Gévaudant

I'll check it out, thanks. Subtitles or dubbed in English? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Ginger Snaps

Yup. Saw the 1st Ginger Snaps a while ago. Remember I liked it, even though it's got that teenie bopper vibe. Anybody seen 2 and 3? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Couldn't find this on any Roku channel, got a stream link? (((da​tamin​ing)))

as a huge werewolf fan, I agree wholeheartedly. werewolf movies aren't scary at all

most interesting werewolf movies I've seen are the american werewolf in London and the not so liked american werewolf in Paris (my personal fav because of the transformation and wolves)

Yeah, I'm the same way. They don't scare me, but I like them. They do, however, scare the hell outa the wife!

I really liked the first Ginger snaps movie, possibly my favorite werewolf movie I've seen. The sequels… Meh, they didn't really impress me.

No idea, I only get movies from obscure ftp sites. Like Joe's Linux server where I got Bit Tit Mamas' #3.

You could try to get your hands on Dog Soldiers. It's a British Werewolf movie. You'd probably have to order it off Amazon or something because I doubt it's on the platforms you mentioned.

he could use 123movies

Lycanthrope bitches are fucking hot tbh

xmovies8net.org/watch/wolf-1994.html

besides that there's the Underworld movie serie
vampires vs werewolves, more from the vamps side, but the wolvies are okay

you just named the series that shall not be named

this serie is good mindless action/fantasy/trendy-goths-costumes hollywoodery for a lazy evening, why u hatin
another werewolf movie I liked is xmovies8net.org/watch/the-wolfman-2010.html

not hating it's just that series is the voldemort of werewolf flicks

I don't give a fuck if it's a Voldemort of a movie, I can call out Underworld Underworld Underworld as much as I want
it's not like I called out Candlejack or someth

user? (((da​tamin​ing))) user!? (((da​tamin​ing)))!

Tryna search some of these on roku now. On the Tubi channel watching the beginning of Night Wolf. We'll see…

It's got that Malfoy kid from Harry Potter in it, so maybe it ain't a total flop…

yes. watch whole thing on pootube.

I'll check it out, thanks. Anybody seen American Werewolf in Paris? (((da​tamin​ing)))

it's a shit movie but i like it for the werewolf transformation

wolfen
the howling
silver bullet
bad moon
wolf

Lucian did nothing wrong

I hope lycanthropes come out of the woodwork and genocide furries tbh

Then there's Harry Potter…

this UK movie called Howl has a pretty decent werewolf costume but that ending pissed me the fuck off

Thanks, I'll check it out.

I'll see if I can find it.

*Update, wife was so scared last night when we went to bed, she wouldn't let the dog sleep with us, AND she was really clingy all night! (Love that shit. Usually she sleeps with her butt way over on my side of the friggin bed!) Last night she actually spooned ME, kept my back nice and warm!

So, I achieved both goals I was after. Don't worry, doggo slept with one of the kids.

Keep the ideas coming, folks. Appreciate it.

The Smurf episode tbh. Had me shitting bricks when I was a wee lad.

Yeah, that's pretty damn scary shit tbh user

Smurf episode? Wots dat?

Alvin and the chipmunks meet the wolfman is pretty good