POTENTIALY DAMAGING TRUMP VIDEOS INCOMING

Hi Holla Forums.
I'm not sure I can really put into words how dire this is.
I have inside knowledge of the DNC and some future attacks they plan to levy against trump.
There's like two more videos; one of which is pretty damning.
Next one is a generic pervy trump. It's not that shocking but it's purpose is to further magnify some assault charges which will be held against trump after the debate.

The second one is pretty bad. It's Trump making a racist remark.
I'm not sure I can effectively communicate how important it is somebody counters this.
I've thought about contacting the trump campaign but I found out they're implicated in the leaks as well.
See, around 50% of Trump campaign is trying to Sabotage him.
That's why I'm coming to you.
There's two steps we need to take to counter these leaks.

1. Starts Monday, 4:00pm central. We start a hashtag on Twitter called "#NextFakeTrumpVictim. This hashtag may not make sense right now but if everything goes according to plan then it'll all make sense come Monday. We need to flood Twitter at exactly 4 central to spread this tag. It will counter the fake Monday story.

2. On Friday at 11:00am central we start the hashtag #Media'sNextTrumpLie
Again, this will make sense come Friday.

This is pivotal. Tell everyone you know to start these tags at precisely these times.

I may sound like I'm role-playing but in a couple days you'll all realize I was legit.

Please.

This is so important.

I pray you guys get this done by all measures.

You can change the narrative.

Alright, I just copied this from half-chan. I don't know how real this is, but I know you guys are much better at countering narratives at this point. Basically keep an eye out, and if you guys feel this legit then get this to the Trump kids.

Pic related is what makes me think the guy might be legit

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/92049995#top

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JVvnb
jezebel.com/heres-how-that-wild-lawsuit-accusing-trump-of-raping-a-1782447083
poal.me/lz1ntr
youtube.com/watch?v=BdNHf1g4ivA
soundcloud.com/user-735086019
archive.is/Oq2oE
blog.sfgate.com/dailydish/2013/09/16/sarah-silverman-hurt-by-jokes-at-james-franco-roast/
archive.fo/Rn6N7
archive.is/2RJtB
archive.fo/EUEYq
archive.fo/uObQ5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When will James O'Keefe release whatever he has on Hillary? What is he waiting for?

They are desperate. They could have waited till after the debates or the week before the election, but their hands are being forced because of wikileaks.

Bump. I understand if you guys think this is bullshit, but I really want to make sure we don't let something blow up that we could have prevented.

He said he wanted to releace it next week, after the debates. I understand what he is trying to due, but just look what happened with the Wikileaks stuff because they waited so long.

True.

Please stay alert user.

So Hershel, what are you sliding today?

Fronting.

Kathy Shelton was just 12 years old when 41-year-old Thomas Alfred Taylor raped her in Arkansas in 1975

Who is Guy Benson and why should we take him seriously. Anybody can get the blue check these days

Like I said, this could likely be bullshit.

I just copied the OP from the halfchan thread.

Just stay alert and if you see a hint it could true then contact the Donald's children.

Bump for interest

Thank you for correcting the record

Maybe you should tell us what it is. If it comes out in this thread, it will give credence to the notion that it is a fake victim.

Eh, they've probably been saying they have damning shit on Trump forever. Only gets attention now because of the recent tape.
Or I could be wrong and Trump's done for.

Let the filterking and other alternative media outlets know about it as well.

Can any of you faggots read? I just copied this from halfchan.

This could likely be fake but I didn't want to take a chance that it was real and do nothing.

That is true. But it would be nice to counter ((them)) before they strike for once.

And this is one of several reasons you need to be gassed

A good course of action would be to start a twitter spam campaign on hillery's twitter and her main followers. We make videos, because they start automatically once you scroll to them, first it starts off with hillary saying some shit about middle east policy, then we cut to some ultra gore video from the middle east from liveleaks, a bunch of lolbertarians will see this, and forever associate hillary with horrible things.

Don't Trump supporters do that already

Why?

Yeah, I was reading that and found this little gem as well.

"SAVE THIS AND SHARE WITH HILL SHILLS WHO BRING IT UP

In July, a source close to Trump told Politico that “there was no formal relationship" between the Trump and Epstein. And in January, a Trump spokesman told Gawker that the candidate only knew Epstein because he would occasionally go to the Trump-owned Mar-a-Lago, "the hottest and most luxurious club in Palm Beach.” And Epstein’s former “houseman,” Juan Alessi, testified that while Epstein’s lawyer Alan Dershowitz received massages at the Palm Beach mansion, Trump never did because “he’s got his own spa.” (Dershowitz has in court papers categorically denied any untoward behavior, calling allegations against him “salacious and false.”)

Alessi testified that Trump would come over to Epstein’s home for dinner — though he added that Trump “never sat at the table” but instead ate “with me in the kitchen.”

Trump flew on Epstein's private jet once to go to New York, but it was while Epstein's brother was present.

Donald Trump once barred child molester Jeffrey Epstein from his famed Mar-a-Lago club after the presidential candidate caught him hitting on young girl, RadarOnline.com has learned.

A lawyer of Epstein victim Virginia Edwards had a conversation with Trump.
“During the conversation, Mr. Trump was open and forthright,” Edwards said. “I cannot discuss the substance of the conversation. But I will say that it was obvious to me that he was in no way involved in any untoward activity.”

“It was obvious that Trump himself was not involved in any of Epstein’s illicit activity,” an associate of the inevitable GOP nominee told Radar.

Case. Closed.

http ://radaronline. com/celebrity-news/jeffrey-epstein-sex-slave-lawyer-donald-trump-accusations/

archive.is/JVvnb

jezebel.com/heres-how-that-wild-lawsuit-accusing-trump-of-raping-a-1782447083

archive.is/L3gKW"

In case anyone wanted info on the Trump/Epstein stuff.

Fuck, forgot to break the second link.

Yeah I saw that two.

Didn't want to spam the thread with everything the guy said, but it is a good copypasta

that would explain the spacing

Meh, as long as people notice the post I don't give a shit.

bump for twitter raid

Fucking disgusting.

Why are Catholic Politicians always become traitors?

Good luck user

They do realize this will just make someone say fuck it and shoot Hillary in the face, right? That or people lose their shit and start killing people in the media and government.

Well Trump DID say several times that

11th hour. There needs to be no way to recover from it.

You can make a counter by making a purposefully fake victim who gets quickly outed.

It blunts any future "victims".

Wew, that is true. Did you see the reception that Trump got today?

Trump is basically Cesar at this point.

I honestly don't believe you. It sounds like you're just elaborating on what's already in the MSN, which is that there's more to come. No surprise there. The Democrats are being super strategic. I don't think half the Trump campaign is trying to sabotage him. He's surrounded by super loyal family members. If there were really trying to sabotage him, then things would have been much worse. I suspect you're from CTR and want to have some lulz at wasting everyone's time.

Give some indication of why you should be believed and without using the word "please."

I don't expect the media to live through this election.

They have wasted their freedom of the press to further corruption. At this point, the people want them to hang for their lies.

People are tired. The anger that left Trump rise to the heights he has risen to will not go away, sure as hell not if some cunt who plans on making things worse does so by playing dirty. What she is doing is seen as escalation in the minds of many people. Hillary is an idiot and is paving the way for her own death as well as the death of leftists everywhere.

Trips of truth. Fucking checked.

Sweet trips m8

I just copied this from halfchan.

Anyway I think your right that it isn't 50%, but the OP said it was that Clinton CIA head and low-level GOP people in his campaign behind it.

Again, take everything I am saying with a grain of salt, as I don't have any concrete proof.

fucking rachposting
>>>/out/

I honestly want Trump to win because I fear this escalation.

I don't want civil war.

I don't want to see the country permanently weakened because of these globalists.

Trump is our last chance for things to remain mostly peaceful before things get violent.

PLACE YOUR BETS HERE GENTLEMEN

poal.me/lz1ntr
poal.me/lz1ntr
poal.me/lz1ntr
poal.me/lz1ntr

>>>/out/
where do you think you are, fucking plebbitor

Hmmmmm … so no evidence and from an unreliable user source. I think I'll take a cup of salt with that.

I think that we're about the see the GOP separate themselves from Trump – in endorsements and funding. They can't lose the Senate and they need to be in good shape for two and four years ahead. One man really can't be allowed to damage conservative politics so badly. He'll prevent success on the right of politics for years to come, if he's allowed to keep rolling with this obnoxious, gutter-level poop.

If it's real then calling it a fake is petty and defacing
If it's fake it will be promptly apparent
No judgement before evidence

GOPe?

Already seeing blow-back; They likely wont last past the election.

I know exactly where I am. You guys are way more radical then me, but you are also much better at information gathering.

I don't expect half of the nation to live through this election.

kys

Of course user, I just wanted to alert everyone that there might be some more bullshit from ((them)) soon

God, I hope that dyke beg for her life before her brains paint the wall behind her.

No, I mean GOP.

I suspect the GOPe has so poisoned the brand that even the name likely won't last. Even if it does, it won;t be the same party.

The most damaging thing for Trump would be him doing/saying something against straight white men. Short of that, he should still win.

The party itself has already been changing since the convention.

Note the fact that Trump is using the RNC to take control of Kasich's ground game in Ohio.

Trump already has taken control a decent portion of the part.

True. I just don't like taking chances.

'no' if you were what you say you are you'd prove it, OP.

God I hope not

Listen faggot

Read the bottom part first you faggot before bitching about it.

Apparently it is a "why is X race better at Y then Z race" statement

It's still cuckchan LARPfag shit that shouldn't even be on this board.
xD trump is a time traveler thou haha *poops pants*

Fingers crossed James O'Keefe delivers something good then.

If they both have clearly racist statements out, it'll hurt Hillary more than Trump.

True

Stay mad

If you know where you are, then you HAVE, we all do, to prepare for anything.

Peace is a meme, it was never an effective way of doing anything.
Read On War by Clausewitz and Sun Tzu.

So they'll release tapes of Trump calling niggers "niggers"?
Hillary and Bill used this word as well, several times, I heart it myself, it's probably on youtube as well.

Yes I am preparing. I just hope it doesn't come to the first 1.

2 one means Trump wins as he has legitimacy.

3rd one I am already prepared for.

She had to have said something about obama during the race

This

Yeah, but that's a lot worse than, say, calling an entire race "super-predators" and saying they should be brought to heel. :^)

She's too careful about what she says. It's like she's been prepping for this job for forty years. Trump is authentic and raw, but he's only been prepping for a dozen years. His media record before then is going to do some more damage.

He can play that off as not being racist and just confused and claim that such is the staple of black comedy and how people who are comfortable with different races are talk. Trump is from New York and has interacted with a bunch of different races so it is not unlikely that he talks about race with other races in the same way they talk about each other.

At this rate, things are gonna get evil, long before 2020.

I could believe that this when it comes to Hillary but I think that Trump would run a better campaign than this.

Still though I am worried.

Remember all those calls for Trump to hire a bigger team?

looks like this

Also, one wild and crazy idea is to flood the internet with obviously fake shit that are along the lines of the shit they are throwing at Trump. It will make people begin to realize most of this shit is fake, even more if the people come out at the height of this shit and claim the shit is fake.

Infiltrators.

faggot

From what the OP described, they consist of GOP lower support and that Clinton CIA guy

I can confirm this from an insider source.

They have, to my knowledge, two more pieces. One is about as bad, one is worse. If they have some sense, they will time it out and end with the worst one…

I have no idea what to do, and I don't know the exact details…

This could work. Disinformation is possibly more than 6000 years old.

Like I said, take the post with a grain of salt.

Just be alert about this.

Just fucking contact the Trump children about it, or some of those pro-trump twitter people

Wait I misread your post.

Could work, though CTR could always hijack it

Desperation to the max. Obvious bluff is obvious.

Of course it is.

Why the fuck did Wikileaks take so long to leak their shit anyway?

I know it seems like that now, but try to think in terms of 15 months ago. If we all agree that this was part of a GOP coup (or at least complicity), these would have been released early in the primaries, once it looked like he had a chance. Both sides have spent hundreds of millions by this point that could have been better spent/saved if it was Hillary v. Jeb. No way someone in the GOP braintrust lets a candidate it hates take the nomination if they had such a "gotcha" tape.

Desperation is a much cleaner explanation, especially with the known Friday wikileaks drops. They don't have anything else, unless it's the same "it's fucking nothing" as this. Meanwhile, tomorrow the gloves come off.

That's a shit plan. Attack. Broadcast the Podesta emails. Clinton has a "private and a public position on policy" aka she'll say whatever she wants and then do whatever she wants.

So the populous with 10 second attention spans won't forget the worst ones.

It only goes up from here.

I know pro-Trump twitter…

Believe what you want, my source is good. I don't know much more than what is said in TS though, not yet…

Better to be prepared.

I know, it is just frustrating that they took so long that the Clinton camp set up their own ((leaks)) to counter it

Exactly

Agreed about the plan part. Just wanted you guys to be aware of the issue, but I figured you could think up better plans

Regardless, I'm starting to believe some of those LARP threads from late-2015/early-2016 claiming that this election is a farce and that everything will upended by some SHTF event.

If you do, then warn them about this shit.

Let them prepare for it so they can counter it.

I don't really believe those threads anymore due to the simple fact they fucked up to the point Trump got the nomination easily.

They are just too incompetent to pull it off in my opinion.

I do think they will try to rig the election, but I think it will be like 2012 and Ohio with Romney

It was a couple of days later than a tweet they liked said. People lost their shit though wihen Alex Jones and "alt-right" sites decided their 10th anniversary stream a day earlier than the date said had to be when the leak was.

Basically people spilled their spaghetti by not checking their expectations. Wikileaks wasn't very late at all.

Pretty sure Assange wants this bitch to fail. Nobody likes being droned, after all.

Really though, Assange should have known better then to bait everyone like that

Now is not the time for fear that comes later.

It really isn't his fault Alex Jones has a big mouth.

kek

its all ogre now

And I hope it is televised in 4K UHD slo-mo multi-angle (with a golf announcer narrating the execution).

They know as much as me, but some of the details in OP are new (days for attacks etc.)

The problem is how to tackle something like this. We are still not sure what the exact things are…

Wrong post, sorry

Lewd comments don't trump actions. We can counter with this, and more.

youtube.com/watch?v=BdNHf1g4ivA

This would be a good thread to discuss that then

It's good to hear that they are aware then.

Just tell them that there are some new rumors that MIGHT give more detail into it

We memed him as the God Emperor, not the God President.

(checked)

all of this is happening because of the 7777777 get

that shitposting user single handedly guaranteed the destruction of the west and the genocide of white people

No it didn't you turbocuck.

True! Always wanted to see what Ceaser would have done if the senate had failed their assassination attempt against him

Eh?

By all means, but so much is unconfirmed at the moment, and it's easy to fuck up here….

It's just that, there is rumours. The thing about there being two other hit pieces is pretty much confirmed though… I assume they save the worst for last…

h for Hitler tbh
At least I like to tell myself so ;_;

I seriously do they shills are trying to grab interfere with meme magic, since I know Hillary's kind does take magick seriously.

Good thing for us it was a lowercase h, not a capital. They probably memed Putin dropping an h-bomb on accident.

The wondrous butthurt for these repeating digits.

I'd say prepare for the worst case scenario then and assume it is true.

What would you hypothetically respond with then?

BREAKING: CNN BROKE THE NEW VIDEOS

ITS A MONTAGE OF TRUMP'S CLIPS ON HOWARD STERN

soundcloud.com/user-735086019

rolling for h-bomb

I'm pretty sure Trump's going to lose. Normies are fucking retarded and vote based on stupid stuff like this. Our only hope is that they simply don't turn out. But now we possibly have the moralfag Christcucks who will abandon trump because he said something lewd. Nevermind that anal sex is discussed on primetime sitcoms that their kids watch, Trump said "pussy" in a private conversation a decade ago.

If you’re not lying, then we need to hit this from the “YOU’RE ANTISEMITIC IF YOU QUESTION THE TONE AND CONTENT OF HOWARD STERN’S SHOW” angle.

Is 4/pol/ all just roleplaying now?

Really?

Oy vey how antisemitic they attack howard stern!

They have it on their CNN website as a bunch of soundcloud clips, that's the account they dumped it under. They aren't downloadable so I can't bring it here. They also broke it up into many clips.

oh boy trump is really stumped this time guys, no really this time for sure

spread rumors about shit that is waaaay worse. Then when the actual thing hits it's not as bad as everyone thought.

Came to post this. Nothing the MSM will say will dissuade anyone except people who already hated him.

No proof is nothing.

Between that and CTR shilling (may be both, demoralization IS step of subversion after all), 4/pol/ is fucked. Holla Forums of all places has less shilling, mainly due to inheriting the Heart of Fourness from Holla Forums (it went from Holla Forums to Holla Forums to /sp/ to Holla Forums to Holla Forums to Holla Forums) got cucked by moot.

Agreed. I don't really see this moving the needle much, if at all. It's just more shit for the MSM to fling, that's all.

Got through the first 3 so far.

It is fucking nothing.

Some genuine keks though

Makes me like Trump more tbh.

How is this supposed to hurt him? They're all funny as hell.

Oh, like the time he retweeted the wrong nigger crime statistics, which in turn caused the media to somewhat report the correct, much worse statistics? Oh boy, that one sure stumped him forever, he's never been the same since :^)

Oy vey, that one about Ivana they might shill

Though she can shut it down.

It is obvious he is just joking around though

Surprise, surprise.

i don't get it, I listened to the first 3 and there's nothing special.

lel at the Vietnam one, this is hilarious.

If this is what they are leaking next, I am laughing my ass off

LEL

Couldn't Trump just rename the part to something like "National Capitalist American Workers Party"?

I mean that's what he's turning it into.

OY VEY!

TRUMP LIKES TO FUCK HOT WOMEN!

RAPE!

RAPE!!11

Is that where Trump said he wanted guys wearing yarmulkes to count his money and not blacks? That shit is both ancient and widely known.

Their shit has no substance anyways.

Ignore mode on.

lmao I can confirm that half-life 3 is about to come out in the next six weeks because my dad works for nintendo making brown recluse famases

(checked)
STANDARD STERN BANTER WILL SURELY END THIS CAMPAIGN

Instead most people just have a sensible chuckle

Calling it.

If this is it, we are all going to have a massive laugh as the media trys to shill it

After seeing the GOP betrayal today I realized the chances are high there won't even be an election at all.

I started making plans today I never imagined I'd need to make.

They will stop at nothing to keep their power and prevent an awakened population from escaping the future that's been planned for them.

If that's the way it's going to be: fine. All I'm waiting for is the final sign that all peaceful avenues for resolving this conflict have been closed - not by me - but by them.

I don't know how many other people like myself reached the same conclusion today, but I know it's enough.

Hahahaha

We should preempt it and spread the clips ourselves as "Trump's funniest moments on the Howard Stern Show".

The thing is they'll probably kill him and he knows this. He's Cesar who will destroy the system and one of his sons will be the true God Emperor Augustus.

This. I am laughing my ass off right now

This lol, kill their momentum, release the propaganda in our favor

ROSIE O'DONNAL BTFO AGAIN

HAHAHAAH

Only Barron. I trust the other Trumps, but they're married to jews. barron is the true chosen heir.

I'm not hearing anything terrible. If anything, he's spilling the beans on other rich guys. The only one that is spicy is the Paula Jones one but even then, it was normal shit. It's Howard Stern so I don't see how anyone can care.

Whenever Hillary faggots try to push that meme they always get 1 off from dubs.

Keep listening, he BTFOs Rosie again

Hail, Caesar!

Probably because of what happened to the last two Catholic politicians who weren't traitors.

I didn't ask for these feels

These are funny as fuck tbh lads.

We need to push this as "Trump's funniest moments on Howard Stern"

I have been laughing for 5 minutes

Top kek, still listening. He sounds even more likable so far. The fact that the lady laughing is some black lady makes it harder for them to pull some shit with this.

I can't get it to load, anyone got a mirror?

Oh man, I hope this is it. Most guys will find this hilarious

Most guys, yes, but women have the vote and they're not laughing. The woman laughing on the Stern show was paid to laugh.

Same here.

This would be funny. He certainly has clinched the short woman vote.

APLHA AS FUCK LADS

Still debating what to do. Is America worth fighting for? I honestly hate most Americans, even the whites. In fact, I hate the whites even more for being such stupid goyim. Not sure if it would just be better to move somewhere else. I am going enough that I could find a wife and make a life in a new non-cucked nation.

That's sexist, you misogynist pig. Women can think for themselves. :^)

I'm with you user. I've accepted that this may very well escalate to actual violence. I have been saying to friends and family for years a 2nd civil war was brewing. Arm yourselves, lads. It's coming.

lel, the only ones triggered by this will be the feminists

Thanks for Correcting the Record!

This was posted on 4chan pol too. May be shilling. Watch out.

These clips are making me love Trump more than ever, many keks.

Is this supposed to hurt him? It's just like a "best of" Stern

only childless harridans or blue haired problem glasses sjws. women by and large like men and follow the direction of men. and they can be far more crude in their comments than men

No need to be a bitch. Not in these days. It might have occurred to you that some men may actually have to shed blood to secure the birthright of their people. Just War Theory demands it.

It's bloody 4Chaim, of course it's bullshit.

half Holla Forums is now about as kiked as reddit, for fucks sake!
Don't feed the (((trolls))).

You have to fight. There are no other options at this point. Where can you run? Europe is fucked, anything south of the equator is trash. If America is allowed to go into the shitter, how soon before it's influence spreads everywhere else?

Fyi punctuation does not work you need to phrase it "#nextmediatrumplie"

It looks like they're going to bring up the Epstein shit with Trump.

That's easy enough to act again if he brings up Bill flying on Lolita express and going to Epsteins orgy island in the debate.

It's like getting into a new relationship with a woman who wants to know everything you did or said previous to knowing her. It ain't gonna work.

I need to tell you guys something important.

this place, the message that thrives here, is like a recharger of my passion for this country, the election, my race, the truth, goodness, basically everything that matters.

when I was reading this news Friday evening I was naturally a bit disheartened. they had obviously been sitting on this and waiting to release it to coincide with the waves of damaging Hillary stuff, and I knew it would overshadow her leaks in the media thanks to (((their))) help.

but after coming here and reading all of this, I feel emboldened, and more confident than ever! it's like the GOPe (or whoever is behind this) just reminded us not to get soft! don't forget that it's us (the people) against (almost) every single moneyed interest, rent-seeker, elite, and celebrity in the world!!!

what I'm trying to say is for those of you who have twitter and jewpages, definitely get this message out to the people! a lot of people who were about to teeter over to Trump probably just fell back to the middle a bit, but if we show them our confidence and resolve they will be reminded of why we're doing this in the first place!

thank you all.

At this point, nothing can change my mind and make me vote anyone but Trump.

Here's the story from CNN

archive.is/Oq2oE

Oy boy! They are talking about Ivanka now, Trump is just complimenting her.

This has been tried during primary. Nothing new. Move on please

Oy vey

you're welcome faggot

checked

i hope you're right

If fucking JEZEBEL of all places says that the suit is bullshit, it's done. Trump will be POTUS on Nov 8th. Mark my words.

This would probably help him
He could shoot a man on fifth ave. and I'd still vote for him.

Right after I check your dubs

after Gawker got hulk'd they became somewhat rational
the arm usually has that effect on corrupt journalists

Holy shit, they did it, guys!

OP was right

They finally released the epic killshot tape that will sink Donald J. Trump's bid for the presidency of the United States

OH KEK I'M FUCKING DYING HERE.

if he told off a kike and a nigger I would shoot the man on fifth ave for him

I-is this real?

only technically, he was quoting

It is, but that's out of context

There's no comments on any of these on soundcloud, 40k+ views. Why? Someone should shitpost on this or make a nice counter-claim that Trump is a real man.

Dick=semi-chub

To be fair in all of those marriages the Jews are submissive to the Trump partner.

Even Ivanka has her Jew husband emasculated. I honestly think that the jew spouses are Shabbos Kikes.

Cherry-picking, the article.

a bunch of accounts putting "Donald Trump's best Howard Stern moments" and similar sentiments throughout it could be pretty effective

This. Join them all into a single file (maybe with a countdown) and put it up on jewtube.

this is literally nothing. A lot of it is Stern just doing his thing and Trump just going along with the bants. If they are trying to pile this on ALREADY then it suggests to me the 2005 tape was not as devastating as the hoped and now are trying to Blitz the Donald with supplementary soundbytes to get the normies to chew over.

America's last chance to climb out of the pit. Hope you yanks know this!. It's demographic decline and Iow IQ ethnics endlessly voting for more government and greater benefits.

Last chance, don' t waste it.

Wew. Truly an inspiration.

I would go to east europe. Ukraine maybe.

I figure it will no longer have influence at that point (which will be a great thing since American influence has been a terrible blight on the world). Once whites become a minority, the USA will just be another shitty brown country and become increasingly third-worldized and dysgenic and have much less influence on the world. The best thing for the white race would be downfall of the USA, since it is the greatest anti-white force in history.

Well there's always the inevitable Balkanization that will be inevitable if Clinton wins.

based Trump

Sage for offtopic – but from a physiological standpoint, what's the difference between fapping once a day without porn vs having sex with a woman once a day?

All the people talking of civil war in this thread. What would that make us if we just lied down and took this corruption? If all of our attempts at a peaceful resolution are severed time and time again? What would our ancestors think, who bled and died for the idea that America should be free? Did they die for nothing? When our time to prove ourselves as a generation finally presents itself, will we falter and capitulate like (((they))) want us to? We have tried to negotiate! They have laughed at us for far too long! Is it a war they want? THEN IT'S A WAR THEY SHALL HAVE. MEN ARE NOT MADE IN THE COMFORT OF PEACE. THEY ARE FORGED IN THE FIRES OF BRUTALITY THAT IS WAR. WE WILL TAKE BACK THIS COUNTRY.

"You know something is wrong when elves are allowed to walk freely in our lands, but our own children are not able to freely worship Talos."

1/10 for effort

Just lots of economic troubles and funs.

I'm more entertained by how Holla Forums expects him to get in office without his little pedotape being somewhere for blackmail. Or is this the Holla Forums that asserts the kikes have no power and there is no globalist power structure using pedotapes on each other to make sure everyone plays nice?

The part about his daughter is basically him showing pride in the fact that he produced something top of the line. Holy shit cnn is full of shit with their cherry-picked article. This was legit funny and makes him likable as fuck. We should make a video about this uncut.

Is Holla Forums dovahkiin?

I might be a kissless virgin from a second world slavic country, but my fucking life isn't as shit as Skyrim.

If such a thing existed, he wouldn't be putting himself in such a position by running.

They also would not have let him get this far. It serves no purpose. That said, you're assuming the kikes have all the power. If that is the case then there is no point in fighting back. Either they are all powerful or they aren't, You can't have both. Pick one.

top heh

You're pretty shit at this.

All powerful so long as you play in the system. Yet to see kikes survive being shot.

Again system, don't play, shoot more

Lurk more

You're not relevant any more, Morrow.

The system is made up of thousands of people. Holding together such a thing and controlling it to the degree that you are suggesting is not entirely possible. Even more so, if the kikes controlled one access point into politics, why would they need to control others, given their notorious greed, given their notorious short-sightedness, given their inability to not do stupid shit and resist their own temptations. You're giving them too much credit and thus power, allowing them to act as they do.

Then go shoot some. No one is stopping you.

You need to realize that civil war is inevitable. You will live to see France and Germany completely collapse, hordes of Muslims with automatic weapons slaughtering unarmed white people who thought they would be safe because they weren't racist. Mexican and Central American gangs will dominate many major metro areas in the US. The next time a Democrat is elected President, every suburb that doesn't house people with political connections will be colonized with inner city niggers and spics on welfare. Know that open war (background violence, outbreeding, and replacement via immigration are ongoing, facilitated by peace) is coming whether we want it or not, and it could very easily be the last chance for our race to guarantee that we have a future at all. Know that, prepare, and be politically active. You can't depend on average people to wake themselves up; there are still white liberals in South Africa.

Good to know there is no such thing as any entity or group in your world beyond 100s.
Its easy to control large groups since most people keep staying in a centuries old system of manipulation to make sure they never have a chance to get out of it.
You work you sleep, you eat, what time do you have to question bigger?
You want that time? Well orginizing and demanding your God given rights is ==COMMUNISM==
Seriously, I want new pol to have actually read stuff and stop drinking the flavor aid on how great playing the system is.

They don't like coming to Bolivia for some reason, might have to do with the whiteness, the guns, and the general lack of places for them to Jew. You know, can't have such specialized genetic creatures exist in the wild.

How much of this do you guys think is him telling the truth, and how much is just joking?

Fuck off shill

lel
The PM of Ukraine is a Jew.

Shill confirmed.

naw, it's quite unfortunate but I know libtards like Rachel. (Brokeback brought a bunch of snooty Wellesley broads this way) She's one of those "bargainers" that will try to pull her celebrity status into it, and will basically annoy and/or snark you into shooting her early. "You should really reconsider this whole MAGA thing you know, what will it really give you? But I can put a good word with you with my bosses, you know! What's that? At this range? You'll need to come closer mensch goy, you'll still miss me fr-"
Silverman though, now there's a "tough gal" that's really a crybaby. She couldn't even handle her fellow heebs' bantz during her roast.
blog.sfgate.com/dailydish/2013/09/16/sarah-silverman-hurt-by-jokes-at-james-franco-roast/
baaaaaaaaaaw

so basically something actually true they're afraid to let normies know is true, aka a Moynihanism? (the sociologist not the senator)
good, accidentally pill the normies.

Dag, so it was!

based on above, almost 100% that's what it is. Like complaining about lazy mexican cleaning ladies or something not changing linens daily.

Probably not, he was mostly full blue until Iraq. Just a sensible non-marxist blue.

What we rly need are Nixon-y "Clinton Tapes" of her going apeshit with Blumenthal and reminding him "it's ok, you're one of the good ones" before screaming about kikes and niggers interfering with her plans to kill dune coons. Which thanks to Boynie might have been an actual occurrence.

That's in the works too, Biden is basically Erdogan's bath house boy at the moment.

it's probably these, since ADL used to have a literal capital H as a "symbol of hate" during the 90s. Wew, if only there was a way to dig that far back, fukken web.arc is a pile of junk. We need some richfag like Shkreli to back arc.is guy to make a literal internet crawler, since their's is such absolute shit and doesn't return to a page unless told to for years, and also doesn't pick up a lot of file formats, video, gifs, etc. But I remember pre-web-arc when their 'symbols of hate' were just anything related to non-heeb white religions, 1488, and the H.

hitler dubs for (h)oward (((Stern)))
totes feelin' it!

kek's will be strong!

Robin's always been pretty based for some reason. Rly wish she'd write a book about her childhood to show other negroes a proper way forwards. I have no clue how she came out that way in jew york but she's as red-blood as Stacey Dash

Red text is double equals though.

New pol
Old Holla Forums
Be here more than two years.
You don't even know what happened in the super bowl thread.

Enjoy the low wage job then. Have fun giving your talent away because demanding more is wrong.

So what exactly is your reason for being here? Because if you are trying to advertise something, you are very bad at it. The only thing is either you get of to talking to people online or you're an idiot.

please just stop, its embarrassing to the rest of the shills that actually try sometimes.

Doesn't matter. Ukrainians are generally redpilled, unlike Americans who are ethnomasochist cuckolds.

Is this board for Americans only? No?
Then go and practice that whole 2nd amendment thing you so love upholding.

Dubs

And yet you still did it wrong,

you fucking idiot

Wew. You are shill, meant to derail this thread since people were coming up with constructive ways to utilize the new Trump recordings, especially since these will just make the media look like they are nitpicking as a whole.

Because Hillary has been given a >90% chance of winning the election?

Oh well how about you take your opinion and write it in Jew blood then and nail it my door frame!

Are you making more than 120k a year? Then its low wage.

People have as much knowledge of the electoral college as they do what Trump can do and everything else that goes to Congress.

Wew.

You're terrible at this.

Wew.

Just like leftists. I'm guessing Holla Forums or goons with this one.

Suck the barrel of a shotgun, you fucking failure.

Its rather hard to revolt in a country that isn't mine. That is called an invasion.

Let's see you make a red ==COMMUNIST== then faggot

Nice derail both of you, good goon work.

Wew once more.

When you stop embarrassing yourself. But here comes the fun part…

Actually yes but I'm not the one bragging about how much I make. You made the claim so you have to back it up. Post proof of how much you make since you keep bragging about it. If less than 120K or you don't bother, you can fuck off.

The electoral college will never disobey the electorate in an election as closely scrutinized as this.

Hillary will be elected president in less than a month.

EC can do as they please, and yes election day is a mere 31 away. Do remember to check your early voting by state and shape the polls.

You dumb motherfucker, just stop. You are just embarrassing yourself at this point. Fuck off back to whatever shithole you crawled out of.

Kek

Wew. The only thing you are good at is derailing, Then again, it's not hard to disgust people when you are taking a shit in their living room.

Everyone! Look at this goon! Look at him and laugh!

CNN confirmed xenos who don't understand human psychology

Dubs confirm. Checked.

Goon

Kek wills it

This is how rumors are seeded.

"Hey kids, tell your friends, you heard the release of some REALLY DAMAGING videos is imminent! Honest! Really really damaging! Any day now!"

Obviously not, they elected a Jew, have a birth rate well below replacement, and over ten percent of their population is immigrants. They might hate niggers, but even niggers hate niggers.

And yet they won't. Clinging to the hope that the EC will vote for a candidate that the American people have resoundingly rejected is not only delusional, it's anti-democratic.

HRC is going to be the people's choice. Get ready to start checking your privilege.

LOW ENERGY! JUST SAD

Was that jew elected? I thought she was appointed with he people having no say? I doubt they are entirely redpilled but still.

Actually the EC is the most democratic group. They have the vote, and they vote as they please. Democracy.
Everything else is a shit show given that the population does not all vote.

Howard Stern is such a slimey fuck. Why did Donald Trump go on his show so many times? Almost the entirety of his radio show is filth:

Stern is the living embodiment of every worst kike trait imaginable. He's probably my second most-hated jew right next to Al Goldstein.

Donald Trump is a businessman, and appearing on Stern was good for his business, dummy.

Because Trump is a shameless self-promoter and Stern has an audience. Why did Trump go on WWE? Because they have an audience.

Everyone in America knows who Trump is, and not just because of the election and Apprentice. Everybody in America has known Trump since the 80s or 90s. Trump puts his name out there any way possible.

America's recognition of Trump is what has allowed Trump to get so far this year.

Kek works in mysterious ways.

Its like they aren't aware filth sells.

Our hit pieces involve literal treason and criminal negligence.

Theirs involve our candidate talking about fucking chicks.

Is this the real second leak?

I take it you haven't read The Art of the Deal. He does it to get his name out there and garner publicity. Any publicity regardless of type is better than having no publicity.

Means rule by the people. A ruler's authority derives from the consent of those ruled.

Why would the EC do something they have never done in living memory and choose the candidate that the people have rejected?

Yes. CNN wrote an article about cherry-picked examples.

So one more leak after this then?

You're right, he was appointed by Parliament. Regardless, Ukraine hosts quite a lot of Jewish activity. FEMEN was founded in Ukraine, for instance.

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Could you please actually get some enemies here? Anyone saying down with the system is committing treason, hence why Goon fuck up there is so scared to adhere to Washington's beliefs on the nature of the 2nd Amendment.

If you had, you'd know a kike wrote it.

Well almost trips, that's because the EC is charged with doing what they of 538 men believe is best for the country. Which as voting is an act of speech codified under the 1st amendment, they cannot be pledged, bound, or coerced or accused of the same without overwhelming evidence, nor punished for their votes whatever they maybe.
Which really means its them on Dec 23rd that matters, not Nov 8th.
Hence my point you will only win now by arms, just as those who came before the Federation did.
This time though, get rid of the Monroe Doctrine and Divine Mandate Bullshit.

Not to be defeatist but what hope is there if the people remain blindly and retardedly asleep? They must WAKE UP or we will cease to be. This cannot be the end. All efforts must go to awakening people NOW if we leave it too long nothing will remain.

Seems like it. If it is a race-based one, then we need to look up as many black/or other minority comedian acts as we can because I can bet what he says will be no different than anything those guys have said. I bet it will be in the same context as well.

WEW praise kek

mishandling classified information knowingly as the president of the united states is a pretty fucking big deal. King nigger is implicated in this, we are in the midst of a constitutional crisis being swept under the rug

Why? It's good.

wat

How the fuck will pre-emptively tweeting about these leaks do anything at all? What the fuck is this guy even talking about?

My fear is that most life doesn't get past this stage. Any sentient life capable of reaching the stars eventually succumbs to their version of Africans and mudslimes until the average dips back below sentience, and then we just scratch our ass and eat bugs until the sun dies.

I hope not, I'll fight against it until I'm a pile of bone meal. Hail victory.

LOL.

If anyone else doubts how based Trump is, there's proof, right there.

Monroe conflicts with Castle America by making us down here resource bitches to dump stuff for US goods that would otherwise not sell, based on predatory kike loans backed by your IMF, and Divine Mandate aside from breaking the 1st, also invokes having nonwhites be incorporated.
You'd be better off throwing them off and skipping the kikery.

baba booey baba booey bill clinton flew on the lolita express over 10 times while Trump once barred the man form his house for being a pedophile

You shills are really going all out tonight.

What do you call aiding an abetting ISIS?

We need to make Gex-like compilations of Hillary quotes and crimes

This.

Good deals and fun times.
Show me a decleration of war by Congress there Goon, on not fromt eh War powers act.

Holy shit this is some high level of desperation; it's embarrassing.

filtered. Gas yourself.

We haven't officially declared war since WWII, that hasn't stopped us from waging war has it?

Make no mistake, if you support this government after Hillary has been put on the throne you will be a traitor.

She is a known criminal and her rise to power will only cement this government as a criminal enterprise.

I'd strongly suggest you reconsider just where your loyalties lie lest you end up on the wrong end of a firing squad.

The Monroe Doctrine is simply that any attempt by outsiders (specifically Europeans in the document itself) to establish new colonies in the Americas or control non-colony countries in the Americas will be viewed as a hostile act toward the US. Bolivar was in favor of it. The only reason to get rid of the Monroe Doctrine would be if you're in favor of being controlled or attacked by other countries.

There is no "Divine Mandate" in the US, but if there were, it wouldn't violate the First Amendment. America was always understood to be a Christian nation.

yeah get the fuck out of here with this goon shit foreigner, night of long knives for every single one of you craven dogs

It's "levies war," not "declares war."

Its a brony as well.

War Powers Act, you sure didn't read did you?
Can't be a known criminal without trial, please try again.
Ooh a firing squad, how quaint. What, somewhere behind you down here in bolivia?
Oh do please explain how that works, i want to here your mental gymnastics.

Right and a kike sells fire insurance, since some people want to throw fire bombs in your home, but take it and be happy.

Okay, entertaining you, its Catholic then, and you all swear fealty to the Pope. Have fun then.

Where did you get a katan that long and why didn't you just use a halberd?

Is that so? Because we've had military personnel and government employees tried and sentenced for infractions far less severe than those Clinton committed.

Just because the FBI didn't recommend prosecution doesn't change the fact that what Clinton did, had it been anyone else, would likely have landed them in prison.

If you're a Bolivian why are you acting as an authority on the American political landscape? Why should any of us give a shit what some Bolivian thinks about the prospect of an American breakdown?

Yeah it would seem commiting infidelity and hiding it from a security officer is actually a big deal. Sad its only Bill Clinton who has done this.

You keep saying this, yet can't provide proof.

Cause apparently you guys don't know your own civics, spent too much time on muh holohoax in school to find out anything useful, like what an enemy is.

The Monroe Doctrine wasn't some kind of deal we made with the mestizos. It was a declaration that we wouldn't tolerate invasion of any land contiguous with our land. You seem to have a weird misunderstanding of the doctrine that implies it has something to do with trade and political domination.

No, that would violate the First, especially considering the whole point of the Establishment and Free Exercise clauses was to avoid wars between different denominations. It would be perfectly fine to have the government be explicitly Christian so long as it didn't attach to any particular denomination or meddle with doctrine.

It's like you aren't aware you're filtered.

Hillary Clinton provided weapons to people who are at war with the US. That's treason.

an enemy is a group of individuals who sell of ambassadorships to the highest bidder, start unnecessary wars (libya), receive millions form foreign officials and governments for trade deals via the power of the state department,rape women, steal disaster relief funds and profit off the destruction, negotiate trade deals that destroy the American economy and it's workers, embrace open borders for the hemisphere, lie constantly about everything, have differing opinions for public and private speeches and audiences, kill individuals attempting to expose their corruption, and are arkansas hick low trash scum who think they can kill and extort their way into the white house again

motherfucker.

Can't provide proof? The FBI already provided all the evidence necessary for a conviction.

However, it was their recommendation that she not be convicted that got her off the hook, not a lack of material evidence.

Just because an authority chooses not to prosecute them does not mean they didn't engage in criminal activity.

By your rationale if I murdered someone, and all the evidence was readily available, but the judge decided not to convict me because I paid him off, in your eyes I wouldn't be a criminal.

Your ethics are so paper thin it's astounding.

+1

She deliberately deleted emails after a federal order to preserve them. Destruction of evidence? That's just one of the smaller infractions. What was in those emails? Treason, plain and simple.

GRAB HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY

LOL, wow. Can't wait until this shit goes public. Wait till the public hears Trup calling black people niggers. Anyone that still tries to convince themselves it's not completely over for him then once that happens will be eligible for being committed to a fucking insane asylum.

Wanna know a secret? Trump agreed to throw this election to have all of his debts forgiven. He agreed to sit there and stay in the race no matter how much mud they flung at him just to ensure that Hillary would win. This shit was over before it happened.

His connections to the Clintons and the kikes( neither of which Holla Forums is allowed to discuss). They offered him the deal and he accepted. Who wouldn't do the same to have MASSIVE, MASSIVE, amounts of debt completely forgiven. Why the fuck do you think legit DoD contractor shills like "JewInvader!" were pushing this piece of shit? This was planned way in advance. They've been sitting on this shit until it close to the elections for maximum effect. Trump knew it was coming, or at least had an idea of what it would be, I honestly don't know if he knew the specifics about what would be leaked to destroy him. Although I'm sure audio of him saying nigger while filming "The Apprentice" was probably in the back of his mind. There was no way Hillary could have won this otherwise. You all played your fucking parts and like the sheep you are went along with what you were being manipulated into doing, and you handed the fucking election to Hillary. Congrats gents. LOL.

MEME IT
Slap Trump's face on that FHRITP video, normies loved that shit.

Thanks for Correcting The Record.

You're a retard and you should kill yourself.

Show me the Congressional Deceleration of war.

So, what you want and not what the Constitution says. How much does the Mittani pay still? Why hasn't Bobfromacounting gotten him out yet?

What they provided was quite a bit enough to ge her hit with a violation in the State Department. Funny how this only starts after she has left…

Yes? THat is how the US works. We throw innocents in jail and let perpetrators walk free. You want nigger justice, go move in with Niger.

Nope, destroyed 8 times before hand up to one month before request. Following, server was whiped after the emails turned over were accepted in accordance with order. Perhaps you should ask why the server wasn't seized as a hostile intrusion when it was connected to the network, or why the 200 people who sent Hillary classified data and are on full record doing so with no covers, aren;t frying.

It leads to the US using us unanounced territories. You want to use us, then take us in as territorires, stop being Kikes and calling us Gaza in the water closets.

Nope, if the US is Christian then the first is violated. Denomination does not matter. Otherwise you should bend over and enjoy some Shariah law, since that is another religion and you could not not have it by your Constitution.
Make your pick. Palpal pickle or Islamic insides.

You're welcome I guess. But calling out shill when faced with facts isn't going to change a goddamn thing. You guys are an impotent mess right now and nothing you can do will change what is coming.

Thanks m8.

Cya in the field buddy.

WHY DO RICH SUCCESSFUL MEN HAVE SEX WITH SO MANY BEAUTIFUL WOMEN? IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!

fuck you, faggot

Because dubs, they get it through abuse of power and thus rape, just like Bill Clinton.

This scenario makes no sense considering his actions and campaign. He spent a lot of his own money and is way too alpha to hand over a victory that was not earned.

can't wait to run into you in public, windchime

Wew, just got on and see CTR has been busy this evening. Did anyone ever make this into a Howard Stern Best Moments Video yet? I'd add a laugh track myself but on the wrong PC. Would love to show it at the office on Monday.

76686f (18) wew sonny getting paid overtime?

b28dd4 (2) lad lad, your tin-foil defeatism is old, and you are a genius only in your own mind. Your "facts" are sketchy and if you'd have sources MAYBE you wouldn't sound like the fucking jackass that you do.

But he hasn't though, he's been spending donation, its the whole reason him making the video ads this moth was such a big deal, he had to tap his money finally.

Nobody is frying because king nigger is implicated in the whole mess. Nice spin CTR, blame it on everyone else who sent her classified information, on her private email server, that she was explicitly told not to create from top government officials. She did so anyways.

If she would have used the state server, there would have been zero issues with classified information or accountability. It is solely her fault, she knew exactly what she was doing at the time and in retrospect. Being buddy-buddy with king nigger gets you some perks.

Yeah they're going all out.

>reddit spacing

You dumb, fuck. Whose money did he spend to win the nomination? He's using money, now, that he is entitled to. And you did not address the fact that it would not be in his character to connive like that. He's always been blunt.

Go fuck yourself with a 2x4 newfag summer nigger

Ooh the current lie, not the one way back before that was shown?
I thought it was Connoley was in there.
She sent three chains, tell me about the people who sent to her and their convictions, go on. Lesser people have gone to jail after all.
My does your story break down CTR shill?

Other people's.
Wasn't his when it started, people gave it to him with the interest of it being used to aid his campaign. He doesnot get to walk off with it at any point.

Thank you for correcting the record now please fuck off. Go shit up 4cuck Holla Forums.

If you're going to be a kike, at least be proud of it you shilling, CTR rat

lol just look at this nigger flail around

Still waiting for these lesser people sweaty schlomo.

you a dense ass nigger

nigger i'm not who you were responding too, i'm just here to call you a nigger

There doesn't have to be one. They are at war with us regardless of whether or not we declare war on them.
Nowhere is it stipulated that anyone must declare war on anyone else for treason to have occurred, dumb fuck.

It's known why: King Nigger was communicating with Clinton under a pseudonym. If the President is implicated, he could be brought up for impeachment but he would also be able to invoke Executive Privilege. It's a Constitutional crisis, so everyone involved is clamming up.

No it doesn't. The Monroe Doctrine just means nobody can colonize you or start Commie revolutions in your countries without getting put on the naughty list.

That's bullshit. Here's the section:
There's nothing in there prohibiting the government from being religious. The purpose was not to ban religion from government but to separate the state from any established church (denomination).

Islam demands a political reality antithetical to America. The Koran is a seditious text. The Smith Act is still law; Muslims can be jailed on the same charges as Communists were.

it don't mattuh, it's not gonna stop flailing around

Fuck off back to Reddit CTR commie nigga shill

War is how you declare an enemy. Please go show me otherwise.

Right and so before all that was known with the nice easy cutouts?
Amazing how the absolute clear cut guilt is now being lied on, and all over? Hmm? Has anyone shown the president communicated in the classifieds? Because they're trying to act like dumbshit Huma, violator of all, said so. So when you are you turning yourself in for the webms of Obama speaking? After all, it must be classified because a mud shit says so.

So then the US having our little Banana Republics down here and the fucko in Chile is okay because its the US?

Which came in long after the point Islam was around and the US founded.

Any one religion is getting respect. So pucker up and accept Shariha, otherwise you are respecting one.

Try some arguments to pin me down, bring facts, those tend to be weighty.

nigger, i have no intention of arguing with you at this point, only to laugh

I prefer to call them Corpholios, but people wouldn't get the joke here.

I'm 100% serious here, I want a job and I think I'm up for it. Send me an email here if you can give me some assistance [email protected]/* */

The US government keeps several lists of terrorist organizations and state sponsors of terror. All those are enemies. War is not declared on people who are not already known to be enemies.

Please try to write in coherent English, TIA

It is good to kill Communists whether or not the US is involved.

You're retarded.

"Respecting" means "in respect to" or "concerning." "Establishment of religion" means "denomination." Learn English. The First Amendment does not ban interaction between the state and churches or prevent the state from being explicitly Christian, it simply guarantees the freedom of churches from the state.

You have no inside knowledge of Trump's finances. I don't even think you're any sort of CTR operative, just paranoid. You're not fooling anybody here, and I suggest you go back to playing video games and studying for the PSAT.

FINALLY THE CUCK IS GETTING STUMPED.
SUCK ON THAT TRUMP CUCKS!

YOUR LEADER IS JUST AS PEDO AS YOU ARE

>>>/tumblr/

I think its time for all of us become feminists and make a tumblr account. Fascism failed. Viva socialist democracy!

The more i continue to support nationalism, the more i feel ashamed of it.

Yeah which is why nobody who has ever dealt with them has been declared a traitor, it still is not what the Constitution requires, and this was tried.

Learn some more contextual mappings of words rather than requiring rigid diagrammable sentences.

Which of course is why they ran you for a few decades right?

And then when gone, you traded with them and put them in power.

Well why aren't you in jail yet? After all, in the future it will be illegal to post here.

Yet oddly that is not what is seen, and my point still remains, pucker up and enjoy, there is a shariah version out there that meets any requirement you can throw out and still claim Christianity is allowed.

And then if you want to go down there, do tell then for the larger groups, how do you deal with catholics again? Can't have them be swearing allegiance first tot he Pope and have a country, yet here they were being the majority. Can't tell them no they can't obey the pope as then you're interfering with their denominational requirements.
So do tell.
You also say Christian, yet still have not established any terms. There's murdering Christians, Gay Christians, Communists, hell your most important group with the disciples loved the commune idea of work all day but hold everything in common and use what was needed without taking hold of a specific ownership. Very ==communistic== there.

!

DILEU HWN!

This is LARPing. In real life they would not have the leaks coordinated down to the hour a week away.

It's fucking nothing. Also, most of these clips have been on Jewtube for years.

This is the dirt? A fucking Howard Stern interview? Who gives a shit? It's like they're not even trying to pretend they're above the tabloids in terms of credibility. This is fucking stupid.

they are crashing this country no survivors whether trump gets in or not

if its hillary its ww3 and civil war

if its trump its economic crash and civil war

The funny thing is, this is nothing compared to whats left of Clinton's unreleased dirty little secrets.

GOP JUDASES
They have either unendorsed Trump or said they're not voting for Trump.

RNC Phone 877-340-8969 and 202-863-8638 / Fax 202-863.8654
Report: phone puts you on hold infinitely, use fax instead.

[x] Ann Wagner, Representative (MO 2nd District)
[x] Arnold Schwarzenegger, Governor (CA)
[x] Barbara Comstock, Representative (VA 10th District) Phone 202-225-5136 / Fax 202-225-0437
[x] Ben Sasse, Senator (NE) Phone (202) 224-4224 / Fax 202-228-0436
[x] Bradley Byrne, Representative (AL 1st District) Phone 202-225-4931 / Fax 202-225-0562
[x] Bruce Rauner, Governor (IL)
[x] Carly Fiorina
[x] Charlie Dent, Representative (PA 15th District)
[x] Cory Scott Gardner, Representative (CO 4th District)
[x] Cresent Hardy, Representative (NV 4th District)
[x] Dan Sullivan, Senator (AK)
[x] Deb Fischer, Senator (NB)
[x] Dennis Daugaard, Governor (SD)
[x] Entire Bush Family
[x] Fred Upton, Representative (MI 6th District)
[x] Gary Herbert, Governor (UT)
[x] Jason Chaffetz, Representative (UT 3rd District) Phone 202-225-7751 / Fax 202-225-5629
[x] Jeffrey Flake, Senator (AZ) Phone 202-224-4521 / Fax 202-228-0515
[x] Joe Heck, Representative (NV 3rd District)
[x] John F. Kirby, Retired Rear Admiral
[x] John Kasich, Governor (OH)
[x] John McCain, Senator (AZ) Phone 202-224-2235 / Fax 202-228-2862
[x] John Thune, Senator (SD) Phone 202-224-2321 / Fax 202-228-5429
[x] Kelly Ayotte, Senator (NH)
[x] Lindsey Graham, Senator (SC)
[x] Lisa Murkowski, Senator (AK)
[x] Mark Kirk, Senator (IL) Phone 202-224-2854 / Fax 202-228-4611
[x] Martha Roby, Representative (AL 2nd District) Phone 202-225-2901 / Fax 202-225-8913
[x] Mike Coffman, Representative (CO 6th District) Phone 202-225-7882 / Fax 202-226-4623
[x] Mike Crapo, Senator (ID) Phone (202) 224-6142 / Fax 202-228-1375
[x] Mike Lee, Senator (UT) Phone 801-524-5933 / Fax 801-524-5730
[x] Mitch McConnell, Senator (KY)
[x] Mitt Romney
[x] Nikki Haley, Governor (SC)
[x] Paul Ryan (WI) phone 202-225-3031 / fax 202-225-3393
[x] Rep. Chris Stewart (UT 2nd District)
[x] Robert Bentley, Governor (AL)
[x] Rodney Davis, Representative (IL 13th District)
[x] Scott Garrett, Representative (NJ 5th District)
[x] Shelley Moore Capito, Senator (WV) Phone 202-224-6472 and 304-347-5372 / Fax 202-224-7665
[x] Susan Collins, Senator (ME)

GOP LOYAL LIONS
They've all expressed continued support for Trump.
[✓] Ben Carson
[✓] Bob Dole
[✓] Jeff Sessions, Senator (AL)
[✓] John Cornyn, Senator (TX)
[✓] Kevin McCarthy, Representative (CA 23rd District) (House Majority Leader)
[✓] Mike Pence, Governor (IN)
[✓] Rudy Giuliani
[✓] Sheriff David A. Clarke, Jr
[✓] Steve Scalise, Representative (LA 1st District)) (House Majority Whip)

Sources:

archive.fo/Rn6N7
archive.is/2RJtB
archive.fo/EUEYq
archive.fo/uObQ5

Somebody brought up Hillary punching a boy at 10 years old for selling a rabbit he wasn't supposed to.
Apparently we may actually be at the bottom of the scandals barrel.

A charge of treason does not require a declaration of war, idiot.

Actually using the Smith Act would go against leftist dogma. They don't believe sedition should be punished.

That's because the case law is in favor of total separation between religion and the state. The lack of prohibition of things I would like in the Constitution does not guarantee that they will be implemented.

Let them be Catholic like always.
Catholics have never been a majority in the US.
I don't see why a nondenominational Christian state prohibited from interfering in doctrine would demand Christians reject their own doctrine.

What's your point? All I said was that it wouldn't violate the First Amendment or be morally objectionable for the government to be Christian and advance Christianity over other religions.

Hillary Clinton has committed treason against the United States, dipshit. Nobody cares if she got in fights as a child.

SpaceTime damnit nobody go Dylan Roof! That would be some dumbshit shit to pull at this stage.

I Agree, always hated that slimy kike, he is the embodiment of degeneration, he needs to be put in the over like the rest of his kind ASAP

so wait is this comment that trump said in private about a woman he was trying to sleep with actually news? I heard about it from my GF because I have been off the grid the past few days and now I hear about a bunch of people unendorsing Trump over this shit?

god damn, to think this shit wasn't pre-planned for everyone to come out against the nominee…

they are actually trying to actualize the meme "wtf i hate trump now"

you dont hate soros more?

I can't stop getting dubs

Thank you for correcting the record 2 shekels have been deposited in your account

Lubio tweeted this out

He hasn't unendorsed Trump though or said he wouldn't vote for him. His endorsement still stands.

If anyone needed confirmation he's a fag, there it is.

Some torfag took that list and made a thread on it.

I know. I wasn't sure he belonged on the list, even though he's obviously secretly against Trump

Entire post discarded.

thanks for your valuable input. we look forward to seeing you again
fucking killyourself

Just saw this on the news

I should get on Twitter so I can tell Lubio to get back to sucking off the guys from Coco Dorm

do not fear my brethren, for i have seen the future

How do you grab a woman by her pussy anyway?

With your hand

lmao its fucking nothing, this is all they've got?

The desperate moves of a dying beast being played out in front of us is amazing.
We are witnessing the Weimar collectively shitting their pants.

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

h is for HITLER

Thanks carlos!

No, you clearly have a tweet from a kike.

In honour of muh dubs and because I see so many shills and newfags, I will add that, it's politics 101, NOT to mention your opponent.

If this were damaging in some way hahaha, they would follow up with and here's why you should vote for Hildog. But you aren't hearing that. Because she's human fucking garbage.

Bill's victims are worth discussing. He's a serial rapist and she clearly had a child with another man and threatened those victims and forced him to hid his nigger son. On and on it goes but retards think an interview in a popular magazine and appearances on the top radio show is a scandal… fucking kill yourselves if you're that desperate.

Reported.Filtered.

Says he's anti Trump and Hillary because he's a conservative. Sounds like an independent.

Regardless, Trump re-tweeted the thing in the OP, he knows about it, at least vaguely.

Better safe than sorry, m8.

I fucking hope it's worse. I want to actually fucking see them do something. God fucking damn it every time these fucking lefties come out with some big master plan it's fucking nothing.
Makes me more mad that it's always a fucking letdown than it is damaging in any way.

You should only fear a civil war if you plan to lose.

Thought he is making them all the time according to lefties, so what could be new here.

Even if this were true the amount of shilling and D&C on this board will ensure nothing is done because people's convictions are almost gone.

Straight white men aren't enough to win the election. The Democrats have worked hard to reach this state of affairs.

Liberals can't be influenced by evidence, right-wingers can. It matters for Trump's base.

so wait. allegations of sexual assault are going to put Trump out when mountains of evidence that Hillary committed treason, and a variety of other serious charges are just going to go unanswered?

Fuck this let's burn every thing.

If we don't get over this stupid shit then we are inevitably fucked anyways. Whites are old an fading fast, somehow these people need to learn to stop playing footsie with this racial equality garbage. We don't have time.

Right, but would Trump supporters even flinch at waht luibs call racist, I mean come on even the "grab her right in the pussy" is something most rational people would file under guy talk.

So unless he strings up a nig with a rope made from cotton he had to collect in this video eveyone should know its just a smear.

are over it, fag. The leaks are invariably targeted at undecideds.

Most probably would not. But that's no reason to rest on your laurels and just let this shit slide. Fight it and pound Shillary into the ground, or else you'll never have respite from stuff like this.

Hillary Clinton:
Young black men are Super Predators and they must be brought to heel.

Go correct yourself

I think he means we as a race need to get over this fear of being labeled racist.

How do you know that if you "have inside knowledge of the DNC" ?

goncern troll is deeply goncerned

pic related is the best approach to counter all this crap
1) over the top
2) funny
3) high energy

Check em

Saw the halfchan Thread. Didn't believe it myself until a producer from The Apprentice tweeted about how there's much worse tapes for Trump.

Then there was this other tweet about some guy who works for NBC claiming they have the tape but it can't be releases due to legal obligations.

GTFO SHILL

Looks like you outed yourself in your demoralization attempt shlomo.
"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."
Of course you wouldn't know what 1488 stands for would you since your such a massive fag.

WHATEVER IT IS IT'S TOO LATE ANYWAY

Donald Trump is the next President of the United States.

NO HE ISN'T GOYIM

Hillary is obviously so super popular she will just barely win out in a completely fair election! Oy vey you're just a misogynist

Not unless the Lugenpresse and the Soros clan continue to smear idiot americans into thinking Trump is "literally the devil".

All this redditier spacing. Come on guys. At least try to assimilate you faggot cucks!
PRAISE KEK

And then there's this.

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smbxIOjNp0I&sns=tw

I can't be bothered webm, I'm a lazy nigger

Apparently she bit off her father's ear when he molested her.

>reddit spacing

You can't be bothered to actually embed it right, either.

When your daughter is so beautiful, charming and intelligent she's literally beyond a ten, no one can fault you for noticing that she's an amazingly beautiful lady and pretending she wouldn't be your type if you weren't her father.

Fuck off, kike.

Second time in a week I'm having to look at this mixbreeds face.

OP was not a faggot.

This is precisely why they are blatantly shilling for his execrable opponent. They hate her, but she has such a tape.

Until now.

Dovahbacon

>These men of the North, they have suffered too long
>The anger it swells in their veins

inb4 "They were faggots during GG." It's still a good song.

This is what OP said in the other thread.

Does not sound bad because we already have that Hillary e-mail from her chief of staff saying basically the same thing.

Shalom my friend,

Notice how today shit is starting to come out that Trump used the word "nigger" while filming for the apprentice, just like I said in my post that I made before anyone started talking about that? Pure coincidence, right?

Just know that very, very few people who were going to vote Trump will be swayed.

The *absolute worst* that will happen from all this oppo research shit on Trump will be (((independents))) staying home on election day rather than voting Trump.

Let them come.

The whole point of that post was to try planting the idea that people will stop supporting Trump if they think he's "racist". Kike media has been trying to stump him with that line all year.

If anything, it'll stir every guy who's secretly found them distasteful but has been afraid of someone finding out.

They get it because women are money grubbing whores who go after men with power and money. They use their sexuality to get themselves into positions to spend and use said money and power. Really, but it's all white male privilege because it's all by force never the woman's fault. Fuck off.

This is the shit that is rampant all over halfchan. I made the mistake of going over to check out how bad it was over there, and to see why so many are coming over here. Their whole board is this kind of shit. Heh, they think it's going to work here. The .02 cents they are paying you is a bit over priced for your post I think.

Possible that it's right. He's been on TV after all. But anyone following the instructions is just retarded.