Dysnomia Hate thread

Juan Harris
Juan Harris

Dysnomia Hate thread

Aaron Murphy
Aaron Murphy

he's been silent. im pretty sure he was fed to pigs.

Liam Jones
Liam Jones

one of the funniest things was when he couldn't handle the banter over amerimutt memes and started bumplocking threads and otld other mods too. he legitimately didn't have a brain capable of understanding the whole 56% thing was obviously of a demographic, and not of the average mutt mixed ancestry. then he sticked the thread smoeone posted of some crazy nick land-tier dude saying 'wait a sec white americans r rly white trust me on this 1 '. lol was kinda pathetic

Cooper Johnson
Cooper Johnson

what a fucking nerd KEK

Christopher Reed
Christopher Reed

Dysnomia is okay

Christopher Collins
Christopher Collins

creating these videos online
o ye pedophiles rape children online hahahaha

Gavin Jackson
Gavin Jackson

implying I was a mod on this site before 2016
this seemed legit up until that point, 2/10 OP apply yourself

Sebastian White
Sebastian White

Hey is the whole ? (((da​tamin​ing))) Phenomena a ruse to get people to think datam1ning is a meme and not a reality that happens every day everywhere in this site? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Ian Rogers
Ian Rogers

LOOK AT THIS CUCK
OHHHH NO NO NO NO

Jeremiah Thompson
Jeremiah Thompson

yes its a massive psyop

William Powell
William Powell

bump

Ethan Nguyen
Ethan Nguyen

cp spam was based #maga

Jace Allen
Jace Allen

What makes her so smug? (((da​tamin​ing)))

James Campbell
James Campbell

What is so pitiful and sad is that… exactly what a deleted OP said, albeit 3 or 4 weeks go… o a Sunday, after being made to feel holy, sanctifed and justified, a certain mod weilds the banhammer - breaking the rules, bringing distain from the entire board - and wonders why no-one thinks he is a good mod. Then gets the shits when no-one respects him.
Just sayin…

Aaron Evans
Aaron Evans

DELET THIS

Gabriel Clark
Gabriel Clark

DELETE THIS, MY MOTHER DIED!

Robert Ward
Robert Ward

What is so pitiful and sad is that… exactly what a deleted OP said, albeit 3 or 4 weeks go… on a Sunday, after being made to feel holy, sanctifed and justified, a certain mod weilds the banhammer - breaking the rules, bringing distain from the entire board - and wonders why no-one thinks he is a good mod. Then gets the shits when no-one respects him.

Jose Green
Jose Green

pretty sad when even his mods call him out for his bullshit so hard that he has to delete the thread

what i think is amazing though is that he has been pretty quiet on here since January, and he still doesn't have the objectivity to see that the further he distances himself from this board the better it runs.
you'd think that would be a pretty big clue for someone that the board would be better off without him, but as you can see he is still hanging on like shit on a polar bear's assfur.

Aaron Lewis
Aaron Lewis

Which one of those am I? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Ryder Hill
Ryder Hill

Remove Pedo
I know you know that's not going to happen but it's fun watching you think you can stop them (us) :^)

Brandon Bailey
Brandon Bailey

this

Austin Sanders
Austin Sanders

Why hate on the best BO Holla Forums ever had? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Brody White
Brody White

unpopular opinion: while i find dysnomia annoying sometimes, i actually don't rly mind him as BO. + he usually attaches a saveworthy pic to his post when he tripfags

Jayden Lee
Jayden Lee

He's a 2D pedo which is pretty cool.

Owen Allen
Owen Allen

Why hate on the best BO Holla Forums ever had
The least smelly shit is still a smelly shit.

Luis Ross
Luis Ross

Which one of those am I? (((da​tamin​ing)))
Neither.
pic related

Cameron Clark
Cameron Clark

I don't mind Dysnomia either, the only issue I have is some of the irritating wordfilters and shit he adds to be funny.

Adrian Morales
Adrian Morales

(((Memes)))

Oliver Allen
Oliver Allen

? (((da​tamin​ing)))
Oh? (((da​tamin​ing)))
Dnjdjdjd? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Jeremiah Diaz
Jeremiah Diaz

? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))
? (((da​tamin​ing))) ? (((da​tamin​ing))) ? (((da​tamin​ing))) ? (((da​tamin​ing)))
? (((da​tamin​ing)))
? (((da​tamin​ing)))
? (((da​tamin​ing)))
? (((da​tamin​ing)))
? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Noah Clark
Noah Clark

That regex needs more work