Dysnomia Hate thread

Dysnomia Hate thread

he's been silent. im pretty sure he was fed to pigs.

one of the funniest things was when he couldn't handle the banter over amerimutt memes and started bumplocking threads and otld other mods too. he legitimately didn't have a brain capable of understanding the whole 56% thing was obviously of a demographic, and not of the average mutt mixed ancestry. then he sticked the thread smoeone posted of some crazy nick land-tier dude saying 'wait a sec white americans r rly white trust me on this 1 '. lol was kinda pathetic

what a fucking nerd KEK

Dysnomia is okay

o ye pedophiles rape children online hahahaha

this seemed legit up until that point, 2/10 OP apply yourself

Hey is the whole ? (((da​tamin​ing))) Phenomena a ruse to get people to think datam1ning is a meme and not a reality that happens every day everywhere in this site? (((da​tamin​ing)))

LOOK AT THIS CUCK
OHHHH NO NO NO NO

yes its a massive psyop

bump

cp spam was based #maga

What makes her so smug? (((da​tamin​ing)))

What is so pitiful and sad is that… exactly what a deleted OP said, albeit 3 or 4 weeks go… o a Sunday, after being made to feel holy, sanctifed and justified, a certain mod weilds the banhammer - breaking the rules, bringing distain from the entire board - and wonders why no-one thinks he is a good mod. Then gets the shits when no-one respects him.
Just sayin…

DELET THIS

DELETE THIS, MY MOTHER DIED!

pretty sad when even his mods call him out for his bullshit so hard that he has to delete the thread

what i think is amazing though is that he has been pretty quiet on here since January, and he still doesn't have the objectivity to see that the further he distances himself from this board the better it runs.
you'd think that would be a pretty big clue for someone that the board would be better off without him, but as you can see he is still hanging on like shit on a polar bear's assfur.

Which one of those am I? (((da​tamin​ing)))

I know you know that's not going to happen but it's fun watching you think you can stop them (us) :^)

this

Why hate on the best BO Holla Forums ever had? (((da​tamin​ing)))

unpopular opinion: while i find dysnomia annoying sometimes, i actually don't rly mind him as BO. + he usually attaches a saveworthy pic to his post when he tripfags

He's a 2D pedo which is pretty cool.

The least smelly shit is still a smelly shit.

>Which one of those am I? (((da​tamin​ing)))
Neither.
pic related

I don't mind Dysnomia either, the only issue I have is some of the irritating wordfilters and shit he adds to be funny.

(((Memes)))

? (((da​tamin​ing)))
Oh? (((da​tamin​ing)))
Dnjdjdjd? (((da​tamin​ing)))

? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))
? (((da​tamin​ing))) ? (((da​tamin​ing))) ? (((da​tamin​ing))) ? (((da​tamin​ing)))
? (((da​tamin​ing)))
? (((da​tamin​ing)))
? (((da​tamin​ing)))
? (((da​tamin​ing)))
? (((da​tamin​ing)))

That regex needs more work