Learning how to suck my own dick

How do I do it?
Erect I was able to get it around 2 inches away from my face without much flexing (I'm 7.5"), it seems that if I just practice a bit I'll be able to do it in no time.
What are good flexibility practices?

it's not worth it.
I got to it in middle school after a lot of practice, and it doesnt feel that great.
Feels more like having a dick in your mouth than getting your dick sucked.

Just Get a fucking fleshlight

/thread

Just do what the guy in the video is doing. Eventually you'll be able to lick it, then suck it, then down the whole thing if you're flexible enough.

I will say it only starts to feel good at balls deep. Other than that it's

expect back pain.

t. someone who can get the glads in mouth

I literally just read the same thing somewhere fucking else.
also
what are you "paying" for it

the money spent and effort to clean it > the effort to learn how to suck myself

That's pretty hot tbh

paying?
The time and energy to get to that point.
plus the possibility of fucking your back up.
all to get a dick in your mouth.

sucking your own dick is gay tbh

Does that mean masturbation in general is also gay?

I'd never suck my own dick, but I can tell you that fleshlights are nothing special. I prefer the hand like 8 times out of 10.

So when there are cute little girls posing for a photo everyone's going crazy, but when a boy is straight up sucking his dick on webm it's fine, huh?

Are you implying the subject of OPs webm is underage?

The best flexibility practice is the very act of try to suck your own dick. Try different positions. Positioning myself correctly can make the difference between barely reaching at all, to full on deepthroating myself. It's pretty fun, but you have to be able to enjoy the sensation of dick in your mouth to get the most out of it.
Also, how tall are you? There might be dick size to height ratio you can't exceed. I'm 5' 9 tall, 7 dick, just for reference.

Fucking italics. I meant 5 foot 9 inches tall, 7 inch dick.

do you think hotwheels has the most favorable height:dick ratio possible?

can you translate those numbers into human metrics? I forgot if those are rocks or elbows or something

Do it yourself, Ahmed.

oh, sorry, you actually mentioned what it is

Buy a vacuum cleaner and a rheostat.

Just like the Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea or the Democratic Party are democratic

Uh, what? I asked to translate it into metrics that humans use. As in a joke about English metrics being inferior and confusing to most people. You seem so bent on politics you forgot to write a reply that makes sense

what are you gay?

Idiot

sauce pls

fucking bydlo you're supposed to do it on the floor so shit like this doesn't happen

I'm 5'11 1/2
just at the cutoff for manlet

Bullshit that's too good to be true.

Bullshit!
everybody on the internet say they have a 7" cock and in reality they are above 5".
Post pics to prove me wrong faggot.

If I was lying, that would just mean I'm even more impressively flexible :^)

Well technically everything you've said could have been a fabrication.
Only way to prove it is to stream it with timestamp, faggot

I hope you know 7 inches isn't actually that big, you dicklets. The only reason 5 inches or whatever is considered the average is because of a bunch of literal micropenis freaks pushing down the mean size.

I hope you know 6'1" isn't actually that tall, you manlets. The only reason 5'10" or whatever is considered the average is because of a bunch of literal dwarf freaks pushing down the mean size.

this tbh

i'm 6'1" and i consider myself a manlet

dayum, guuuurl!

There are more dicklets than dwarfs. Argument invalidated.

Medfag here
We had a guy check in to accident and emergency who had damaged his spine and wouldn't tell us how. His parents were there telling him off. Mother said how disappointed she was when they found him "tangled up like that" and said he deserved everything he got. Father was a bit more blunt and said it plainly that he should leave sucking dick to the girls.
Some people forget that hospitals are deliberately lacking any form of sound proofing except around resuscitation so we can hear if someone is calling for help. It also means the staff hear everything and talk about it in the break rooms.
That said, I did try it myself when I was younger but the taste of precum put me off it entirely. As much as I like getting my dick sucked, I can't stand the taste or sensation of sucking a dick to enjoy it.

Unkle Jim?

I'm really fucking jealous.

Lol.
was the damage permanent tor temporary?

Temporary. Twinged nerves and minor tear in the ligaments. Nothing that won't heal but if he had gone any further it would be paralysis. Will be a number of weeks before he's alright again though.

sauce please

i don't know it, just copied off KC

lunluns

wee wee etc

thanks mate

Why does his dick is so soft? If I was receiving blowjob like this mine would be rock hard!

Faggot

Why are you so offensive without reason?
I am just curious how one can not get erected penis when sucked that good! I would like nice answer if possible :)

thats pretty gay

OP here
after a few sessions of practice I can SOMETIMES get half of the head in my mouth
Though after practicing I suddenly got pink eye for no reason
I think the lord may be smiting me

It's funny you say that. I had a dream one time that i was able to give myself head and I was super dissapointed because it didn't feel good at all, it was more like just sucking on a random object.

You can't be poking your dick into your eye with shit on it, silly. Also, you don't need to clarify that you're the OP. We have IDs here, cuckchanner.