The Savant Myth

I have Aspergers and good social skills, to an extent. I have a difficult time approaching people but I have tremendous ease talking to crowds. I could literally take a shit in front of a packed room with confidence. However, 1 on 1 conversations are difficult for me because I am not willing to make small talk, and especially not willing to talk "drama" that I don't care about. I remember as a teen I had difficulty approaching girls that I spent months hyping myself up and often tried multiple times but never took a few steps before turning away. First time I really approached a girl I liked I literally walked alone, there were no other guys since they all left for the weekend, into a crowd of like 40 girls at 10:30 at night. I asked the girl I liked, you know, I got her attention by saying her name and she wouldn't even respond the first few times. Then I blurted out my ice breaker and she pretty much turned her head and kept walking. So it was brutal in a way, but I don't really care now, although at the time I was heartbroken, since she had been texting me for a while before that but apparently found it enjoyable to play with a mans emotions.

I'm a sperg and you know what, thank fuck I have ADD.
ADD makes me distracted as fuck which is a nice counterbalance to the obsessiveness of aspergers.
my social skills are fine

play with theirs.
I find when a woman tries to sink her claws in the best thing to do is to ignore her.
She'll either give up and leave so you no longer have a problem or she'll crave your attention.
Either way win win

The nuance always missing here is whether or not the aspergers comes from being retarded, or is just a consequence of a high IQ mind being constrained by a brain that has trouble dealing with it. If you're an aspie or have ADHD, you're probably just retarded. It doesn't make you smart. Being smart has nothing to with being an aspie. In fact the most successful people who ever lived were smart and didn't have autism. Like Tesla might have been a genius but he sucked at all the important parts that actually accomplish things. You need to be a player and also intelligent like Ben Franklin or Elon Musk. If you can't interact with people then your ideas are totally worthless. Maybe the guy who figures out cold fusion will be some NEET but nobody knows about it because he's too retarded to tell anybody about it and he then gets arrested by the FBI for building a fusion device in his moms house.

Leonardo was a faggot and a pedophile (yeah, oxymoron), he also liked horses a lot, fun fact, the biggest thing ever created by him was a horse and his heart was destroyed with it, for Einstein you have to ask Pointcare.

Keked, i have more luck with groups of girls than girls alone, harem was an option year ago.

Ben Franklin wasnt normal and Elon have serious issues, send him to vacations or ask him about his chilhood.

You're not understanding the point. They can and do function to be successful.

Thats relative to culture, Leonardo today will be jailed, Franklin probably bullied, old Europe was about destroying niggerism and support brilliant people, right now is about destroying brilliant people and paid for black on blond pron, the shit about cultural marxism is real so you are forced to notice the background, smart kids are killed in Africa because they are witches in nigger eyes.

In a way a good measure is: i ve never heard that before; you are the first one to say/solve that.

So given that i would assume that all these people have a natural indicator to direct them towards something, an enhanced brain plasticity along with something that was already there.

Even though i m drunk, i think that problem if it exists is more like a holistic one, not yet measureable but still something that will be a problem in the future. So personally if i could grab your analmouse hypermorality and put into a person i would without any doubt crack your skull because you are such a shitstain and i mean that.

You're still missing the point. The smart nigger isn't the one who gets killed for being a wizard, it's the one leading the mob. There's literally no point to being intelligent if you can't navigate the society you live in.

So the idenitiy politics hypermoralistc assholes are even a bigger blight than even the greatest capitalistic pig, but maybe that is the intend from the begining and that is why they are winning. You disgusting piece of shit.

I can easily navigate society, but when i see that every modern communication no matter if pozzed by intel or analmouse is fucked, i will come cut your throat and trust me we ll take some of your lifes.

any dumb nigger can shuck and jive and use a gun i have no idea what you're even trying to say at this point

That means i will reverse your bullshit, that also means some of you betacunts will get killed, just a neutral statement.

what teh fuck are you talking about nigger

That means you hacker friends (i know you arent one) and alphabet friends will lose perception and some will lose their lives.
A bit like that psyducks said, not seeing something doesnt make it go away but yet when we see you will get a certain response.

And i will swear an oath, if i catch some of you analmouse dogs, and i m really excellent in making people talk, i will beat you to near death.

What language is this? As a CIA nigger i'm having trouble understanding you

(You)

By that i mean if i catch an analmouse whiteknight i will beat the shit out of you.

That also means scum like you has to restrict itself to the online sphere which means you are just a beta, which means you need bad publicity.
Which means if i tap into the goyim mud, i would assume that your facebook shit (i mean you worship a fugly subhuman) will get a haircut pretty soon.

this shit is like some sort of Mossad AI being tested but it hasn't learned to form coherent sentences or use logical patterns in it's text yet
i really don't know what to make of this

Na i would think that mossad pussy is the best pussy, isnt that what they already advocate.

I have a boobanimal for you.

Not gonna lie, I would hit that

Those tits shouldnt be allowed, also has a nice collar.
Also have kosher meat.

Kill them all. If a police dog or an analmouse fag tries to gather online information, kill them.

Is not moral, i am talking about facts, Europe stopped being the shadow of Rome once they adopted christianity, destroyed islam and freemarket for some reason gave a lot of money to autists.

You are right but this shit is far more complex and right now we cant talk about "natural things" theres is a premeditated plan supported by lots of resources with lots of knowledge, so you cant figure what is really happening, just check the last DSM.

IDK what are you talking about.

Identity politics:
This labeling bullshit that modern day leftists and other cunts desribe themselves, "i am a *insert shit here* and also *insert another crap here*"
Look at all that "antigovernment fags" it is like all you can eat in sushi restaurant.

Whereas the fag shadies are just fat. You need to sit on a boucing ball straitening your back once you see something lewd.

Wait, that faggot is calling me a leftist?

We need to disect the leftists, either the refugee welcome idiot or the idealistic leftist. And all that is in between.

Along with the "nothing to hide " "the government knows (should know :)))))
Now i always wonder how that social media CIA weapon worked, it is like taking a random person that has certain levers like an audiofile (that means your data) and you push up certain overtunes and diminish the baseline until it gets to a different sound and you do that with everyone else and you get a pile of shit. The easier that is the more volatile the enivronment, unless you destabilize the environment with refugees then you can be DJ again.
Like dcat, i would name a program after that.

Big daddy, which would mean the global distribution amoungst different tech companies.
And in that sense strainbows, which means all that little fags sucking daddies dick.

Have some boob animals

That right boobanimal is really pretty, i would assume firm b cups and a tight little ass.

hah, wrong. coalburner.

Doesnt really describe her physique if she fucks niggers.

What i find really universal about cunts is their power centers which means their tits mostly and then their ass legs face and feet.

Larkin Love, I presume.

tfw you realize unless something goes wrong during birth humanity can't progress

I have ADD with ADHD symptoms and can confirm that there's absolutely no way figures like Nikolai Tesla or Bach had mental issues. They were simply fanatics. It's possible they may have been creatively inclined as someone in my case is, but my case causes one to be extremely forgetful and unambitious/unmotivated.

Trust me, there's tons of shit I want to put my genius to, but I'm a lazy bitch and don't have the focus or motivation to do so. I'm very well learned and talented, like these Savants, but I just have no desire to improve myself or the human condition. Only so few of us mental degenerates actually contribute to society (like Albert), but end up fucking everything up instead (e.g. nukes). It's best if we don't breed. I have made it a point to have no children because of my literal mental retardation, and am very cautious when I have sex with women. I'm also anemic and have some slight (but noticable) physical deformities. Such being a foot problem and patches of hair growing in weird places. I'm still baffled as to how I've had sex with around 12 women considering how much of a skinny spaz I am. It's probably because of my good jaw-line. Who knows.

Also…
slowclap.jpg
g-great job there…tyrone. :\

Nice flooring, huh?

Tesla was definitely fucked in the head. Though it probably wasn't asspie. He spend most of his younger years with extreme sleep deprivation to the point where he reported visual and auditory hallucinations and may have fucked up his brain's development this way. The motherfucker claimed to have explored invisible cities and had conversations with non existent people. He supposedly used the hallucinations to his advantage. His imagination appeared nearly as tangible as the real world, allowing him to perform preliminary experiments in his own mind.

We have 2 options, he was in "contact" with something that gave him answers or he used schizophrenia as a "second brain" for simulations, the second is so fucking based that the the first one
looks plausible.

Sounds just like what Trump says about himself, hey?

no Holla Forums tbh

why do I find long tongues so sexy?