Jewish tricks

Lucas Martinez
Lucas Martinez

If you aggressively hate something, that means you secretly are that thing. If you hate gays, you are gay. If you hate pedos, you are a pedo. The only way to escape this agonizing circular logic is to accept the thing you are against. You must accept or else you are it. It's a beautifully constructed trap made by jews.

Oliver Reyes
Oliver Reyes

Retard.

Dylan Sullivan
Dylan Sullivan

u gay?

Brayden Morris
Brayden Morris

I hate you.

Owen Clark
Owen Clark

So you're trying to tell us you're a gay pedo and a jew? Duly noted OP.

Gavin Nelson
Gavin Nelson

What if I hate the Jews? As far as I know I'm colonial English mixed with Cherokee and some other random Mongolian wanderer tribe that now says that this is their land. Does that make me a secret jew?

Mason Richardson
Mason Richardson

FOOL! We are ALL secret jews!

Gabriel Stewart
Gabriel Stewart

my school warned me about liars on the internet!

Connor Hughes
Connor Hughes

I see two ways about that, one way is to elegantly use logic, ethos and pathos against it, the other way however which assumes a breach of privacy which involves brute force.

Ethan Ortiz
Ethan Ortiz

OP may be a faggot, but his description of the "jewish double-bind" meme is flawless
it's through this sort of perversion of logic that the jew survives

Aaron Peterson
Aaron Peterson

I agree with OP, are you saying i'm gay too?I mean gays are okay, I don't have a problem with them.

Leo Adams
Leo Adams

I hate spiders

Matthew Sanchez
Matthew Sanchez

I concur.

Carter Jones
Carter Jones

I mean gays are okay, I don't have a problem with them.
that means you're a faggot
I agree with OP, are you saying i'm gay too?
I never said or implied anything of the sort, you spastic moron
why is it that newfags always imagine associations and implications where a simple exact reading of the stated words contains no logical relationships with their social science course whatsoever?
faggot

Connor Bell
Connor Bell

Creates more "firepeckers" doesnt it? Would be a cool name for a tatoo artist.

David Morris
David Morris

You are responding to an obviously sarcastic comment in a serious way. Are you gay?

Nolan Johnson
Nolan Johnson

don't give me more reasons to hate you, I would have to rape you, and as hating you would transform me into you I would end up merely masturbating which would break my nofap counter

Angel Clark
Angel Clark

you seem like a latent gay

Ethan Anderson
Ethan Anderson

I would have to rape you
Let me give that quote to my jewish lawyer.

Easton Wood
Easton Wood

i would have to rape you

Either the jewish lawyer or a dance club in berlin.

Joseph Scott
Joseph Scott

colonial English mongrel
You should love the jews then

Isaiah Butler
Isaiah Butler

No you should imediatelly become a stanch defender of a reckless immigration policy if you have a mixed race background.

Mason Price
Mason Price

i hate god

Julian Hall
Julian Hall

OP is a fag

Aaron Brown
Aaron Brown

if you have X, you are X
But where's the proof? It's just the same old logical fallacy that only allows for two possibilities to exist, and nothing in between or beyond them. I think it's commonly refered to "fallacy of the excluded middle". Hell it even fits reduction ad absurdium, or however you write that (my latin sucks).

Isaac Allen
Isaac Allen

s/have/hate/
(apparently my typing sucks too)

Dylan Adams
Dylan Adams

Ra ra ra.

Dominic Lee
Dominic Lee

Well, thats explain why travestites hate women.

Isaac Martinez
Isaac Martinez

Centrists were right all along then.

Alexander Garcia
Alexander Garcia

Usually the other way round.

Nathaniel Powell
Nathaniel Powell

There is also a 4th solution, which means occupying a 3rd position is not really exciting.

Christopher Bailey
Christopher Bailey

I like the robot uprising solution. Remove fleshbags and cleanse the earth for its robot overlords.

Jeremiah Torres
Jeremiah Torres

The jews did this.

Ethan Williams
Ethan Williams

Dont do that i really like females in the flesh, i also like patting their heads (^_^), fag.

Liam Baker
Liam Baker

OP is wrong. You can hate something, without being that something. You can hate Jews, and not be a Jew. Now the thing is, if you go out of your way to thrw a tantrum about something, like gays for example, that coukd mean that you are probably gay. Because people that do go out of their way, t smear a certain group of people, wether it is on sexuaility or sexual preferences, those people are most likele externalizing an internal struggle. And you see that a lot with anti-gay people. Some people who claim to be anti-gay, were caught with their mouth on other men genitalia

Jason White
Jason White

t. fleshbag

Grayson James
Grayson James

You can also be an spergian astronaut with a brick chin that likes ants running around the mortar.

Jackson Evans
Jackson Evans

you can be whatever you want, son. Go for it, if that is what you want.

Benjamin Flores
Benjamin Flores

I want to be satan, but i still beg god to throw a meteor on berlin.

Kayden Price
Kayden Price

Why not Jerusalem?

Austin Davis
Austin Davis

Because i hate berlin more than your jucity.

Leo Martin
Leo Martin

They have a zoo next to trainstation called bahnhofzoo, like that is something good but only junkies hang out there, and i hate people that use that word with a passion.

Also a friend of mine told me that in "berghain" (which is a innocent word in german, really conservative) has people fucking aside the dancefloor. I want berlin to be erased.

Leo Wood
Leo Wood

And since satan is degenerate to a certain extend i certainly wouldnt allow that level of shit.

Nathan Phillips
Nathan Phillips

I have always been liberal, but this disgusting shit has to go, so purge berlin.