Jewish tricks

If you aggressively hate something, that means you secretly are that thing. If you hate gays, you are gay. If you hate pedos, you are a pedo. The only way to escape this agonizing circular logic is to accept the thing you are against. You must accept or else you are it. It's a beautifully constructed trap made by jews.

Retard.

u gay?

I hate you.

So you're trying to tell us you're a gay pedo and a jew? Duly noted OP.

What if I hate the Jews? As far as I know I'm colonial English mixed with Cherokee and some other random Mongolian wanderer tribe that now says that this is their land. Does that make me a secret jew?

FOOL! We are ALL secret jews!

my school warned me about liars on the internet!

I see two ways about that, one way is to elegantly use logic, ethos and pathos against it, the other way however which assumes a breach of privacy which involves brute force.

OP may be a faggot, but his description of the "jewish double-bind" meme is flawless
it's through this sort of perversion of logic that the jew survives

I agree with OP, are you saying i'm gay too?I mean gays are okay, I don't have a problem with them.

I hate spiders

I concur.

that means you're a faggot
I never said or implied anything of the sort, you spastic moron
why is it that newfags always imagine associations and implications where a simple exact reading of the stated words contains no logical relationships with their social science course whatsoever?
faggot

Creates more "firepeckers" doesnt it? Would be a cool name for a tatoo artist.

You are responding to an obviously sarcastic comment in a serious way. Are you gay?

don't give me more reasons to hate you, I would have to rape you, and as hating you would transform me into you I would end up merely masturbating which would break my nofap counter

you seem like a latent gay

Let me give that quote to my jewish lawyer.

Either the jewish lawyer or a dance club in berlin.

You should love the jews then

No you should imediatelly become a stanch defender of a reckless immigration policy if you have a mixed race background.

i hate god

OP is a fag

But where's the proof? It's just the same old logical fallacy that only allows for two possibilities to exist, and nothing in between or beyond them. I think it's commonly refered to "fallacy of the excluded middle". Hell it even fits reduction ad absurdium, or however you write that (my latin sucks).

s/have/hate/
(apparently my typing sucks too)

Ra ra ra.

Well, thats explain why travestites hate women.

Centrists were right all along then.

Usually the other way round.

There is also a 4th solution, which means occupying a 3rd position is not really exciting.

I like the robot uprising solution. Remove fleshbags and cleanse the earth for its robot overlords.

The jews did this.

Dont do that i really like females in the flesh, i also like patting their heads (^_^), fag.

OP is wrong. You can hate something, without being that something. You can hate Jews, and not be a Jew. Now the thing is, if you go out of your way to thrw a tantrum about something, like gays for example, that coukd mean that you are probably gay. Because people that do go out of their way, t smear a certain group of people, wether it is on sexuaility or sexual preferences, those people are most likele externalizing an internal struggle. And you see that a lot with anti-gay people. Some people who claim to be anti-gay, were caught with their mouth on other men genitalia

t. fleshbag

You can also be an spergian astronaut with a brick chin that likes ants running around the mortar.

you can be whatever you want, son. Go for it, if that is what you want.

I want to be satan, but i still beg god to throw a meteor on berlin.

Why not Jerusalem?

Because i hate berlin more than your jucity.

They have a zoo next to trainstation called bahnhofzoo, like that is something good but only junkies hang out there, and i hate people that use that word with a passion.

Also a friend of mine told me that in "berghain" (which is a innocent word in german, really conservative) has people fucking aside the dancefloor. I want berlin to be erased.

And since satan is degenerate to a certain extend i certainly wouldnt allow that level of shit.

I have always been liberal, but this disgusting shit has to go, so purge berlin.