How do I be a man?

I grew up with a single mother and am only just now able to move out at 23. My mother insists on not letting me move out in peace, saying the following

I have no friends and am a virgin and do not care for this. I would rather live frugally. All I need is my rig, a chair and desk, a nice bed, and a stool to occasionally eat at the counter. She will not accept this.

I don't want her inside of my place at all because it will buzzkill the mood

I can't move far away, seeing as I haven't saved enough to do something like this. My really nice job is in town so I have no choice.

Anyone have advice on what I should do?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/q9J0s8uR
archive.org/details/principles101
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ask her to give you a budget to decorate your own apartment. It is your dwelling place after all.
Call your mom twice a week, It's really not that hard. Just don't let her come over.

That seems excessive and annoying

I told her and my aunt this over the phone and they seems angry and offended.

op, theres no other way to put this;
"being a man" doesnt mean being a chad…
it means pulling your head out of your autistic ass and thinking of the needs of others occasionally…
if nothing else, just play the normie game with your mom - i know that sounds tedious - but a phone call a week isnt asking a lot…

OP ask 'How be a man'?
I tell OP

That's not right. That's not right at ALL!

Why would you move out? Are you a massive retard?

Your mother has a serious problem letting go. Assuming you're financially independent of her you need to look her in the eye and say that you're going to live your own life.

Beat up mixd race couples

Oh, and call her once a week. That part isn't unreasonable to ask. Decorating your apartment is.

You pick the decoration with her, you tell her what you like and what you want. You might get friends if you stop complaining like that, who knows.
And you call your mom, that's what men do. Tell her to call before coming, it's just the right thing to do before going to someone else's place.
And once in a while, you clean up your mess and invite your mother in.
Of course to do all that you're gonna need to assert yourself and right now you're in a submissive relationship with your mother. It's okay, but keep in mind it's not easy for a woman to let their child go.

Also, once you moved in, you may want to know who is your closests neighboors.

tell her if she is coming she is sleeping with you in your bed don't shower and gym all over the place she will hate that shit

I'm gonna go with /
's advice, but thanks anyway user

Birds are adorable

Buy a gun. Seriously, go find a range and sign up for an introduction class, maybe go shoot an Appleseed course, and buy a gun couple of guns.
Once you've learned to shoot then learn to hunt, clean, and cook wild game.

You will probably make friends through it too, especially if you get into sport shooting.

I have a Ruger American Pistol and a blunderbuss that I saved up for as well as an expandable baton. My mother encouraged me to go to the range as much as possible.

That said, everyone at my range is like 30-50 years old. No friends to be made.

Dude. Don't be cucked by blood. Jump ship. If you really do live frugally, take what you have in your savings and leave the state. Find a place with a similar cost of living and when you call her on her birthday next year, tell her if she tried to pull some shit like that again this is the last time she's going to hear the sound of your voice. Simple really.

She's trying to help get laid you moron.

Tell her "go to hell".

OP, you are making yourself into your own man. That's the whole thing, taking steps to make a living for yourself and our future family. I understand the pressure you feel from your mother, it's reasonable. She created you, nurtured you, and raised you to be what seems like an OK person. She just wants the best for you. Look, the simple way to deal with your mother is like this. "I want to save up my money for my future. Furniture can always be purchased, but for now this apartment is going to set me back a few hundred dollars a month. Let me figure out my finances here in this place before I go putting myself in debt with new/ overpriced furniture."

Make it a money / investment thing. She'll understand. Work and PC life seems like a great life to me, just make sure that you get some kind of socializing at least once a week, you don't want your social skills deteriorating to nothing.

Good work OP, I'm rooting for you. Just keep moving forward and you'll see that your mother will see that you are doing fine and will take a few steps back and let your grow as an independent person. Keep us posted man.

watch baki the grappler and try to be exactly like yujiro

THREAD IS SUSPECTED TO BE OF DATAMINING ORIGIN, PROCEED WITH EXTREME CAUTION

you fucking faggot, GTFO

CIAnigger in disguise that constantly changes IP, get out you Jew.

Move to a less expensive city, do it over night, don't tell her whereor when, but leave a postit on the fridge , telling her to fuck off.

How is this difficult in the slightest? Cut all ties with her and just leave.

You act like it's easy to do this when I don't have a job lined up in another city.

I'll take this advice as well

trust your mother over this shithole site. thats my real advice to you as another user in similar shoes.

pastebin.com/q9J0s8uR

This will be the most important book in your life:
archive.org/details/principles101

I've read it 3 times now!

It will never replace a father but it's better than all my spineless/balless male relatives combined.

meh, i dont really want to read all of that but it isnt like i have anything better to do

Youre asking us how to be a man when you probably make way more than us that work for minimum wage

So? I'm still being cucked by my mom out of living my own life.

Confess you are sexually attracted to her and are moving out because you can't handle it anymore. She should leave you alone after that.
A month later you can tell her you made the whole thing up so she would leave you alone. Might want to make a video confessing your plan before you tell her so you can show it afterwards. Or you can just leave it out there to weird her out.

Debasing yourself in her & your own eyes is not the answer!

Show her you are an adult man and not a child she can manipulate.

If you can't get yourself to read, listen to the podcasts and watch the videos first. All I ask in return is that, if this helps you, you continue to spread the word.