Leo Peterson
Leo Peterson

bumping

Daniel Powell
Daniel Powell

people only have sex to reproduce

Adrian Martin
Adrian Martin

NIggers carry diseases. And tbh I can't even stand to look at them. You couldn't pay me to fuck a nigger cunt

Nathan Morris
Nathan Morris

IIRC the last page of that comic ends with a bunch of whites walking around in the modern day with white women in the arms of black dudes.

Brody Myers
Brody Myers

Blacks need to stick to their own and need to go back to Africa.
incentivize return to their homeland and end welfare programs so they go back of their own free will. Those that riot as a result will be delt with. Enough is enough. The Jew has kept both the black and white race under their thumb for too long. Its time to separate once and for all

Jonathan Jenkins
Jonathan Jenkins

watch Sequence (((the OVA)))

Luke Rivera
Luke Rivera

My dick!

Bentley Foster
Bentley Foster

t. Virgin

Camden Wood
Camden Wood

Yeah but that looks fucking awesome

Colton Howard
Colton Howard

sounds like it's time for you to go back to wherever you came from too, you brain impaired cumguzzler
niggers were once more numerous than whites in america. most of them, plus a million or more natives were murdered to make room for your stinking fat ass to post shit online
all niggers and most whites contain genes from the other race in america. george fucking washington race-mixed and had children, who were slaves, but ran off and lived happily ever after
niggerdom is your state of mind. it is characterized by ignorance, social failure and spite

Mason Jones
Mason Jones

I am sure IQ could go down a few more points

Matthew King
Matthew King

That's actually pretty cool

Aiden Foster
Aiden Foster

Niggerdom will bury you, you racist nazi fuck. They will destroy you and your children by fucking your genes out of them.

Henry Peterson
Henry Peterson

I found my new back yard project.

Nicholas Cruz
Nicholas Cruz

Natural and organic

Ryan Morales
Ryan Morales

They really were the perfect farm equipment. Treating them as equal under the law was a mistake of cosmic proportions.

Grayson Jackson
Grayson Jackson

They really were the perfect farm equipment.

I wouldn't go that far. They couldn't, wouldn't do shit without a white person standing over them with a whip telling them what to do. Hence the term "cracker".

Dominic Bailey
Dominic Bailey

there was an attempt to breed the stupid out of niggers. most slave babies were fathered by crackers. the end result is the american nigger, more stupid and more violent than any african.
white supremacy is a lie

Christopher Collins
Christopher Collins

Aw, poor Jamal is upset that niggers will never amount to anything, even after whites are gone. How sad :^(

Easton Mitchell
Easton Mitchell

More

Cooper Thompson
Cooper Thompson

inb4 mexican_nasa.mp4

Noah Nelson
Noah Nelson

Anyone has the screencap where the NGO guy helps niggers buy and use fertilizer, show how it helped them produce much more than last year only to have all niggers stop using fertilizer the moment the org leaves and next year they're back to subsistence farming?

Brayden Mitchell
Brayden Mitchell

Fucking this. I lost it in the mists of fappery. I need this truthsplaining in my life/timeline again. WILL RESAVE TO MULTIPLE FOLDERS. PLEASE, BRING IT BACK TO US. ALSO POAST THE GREENTEXT FROM THAT CHRISTFAG STUDENT ON MISSION TRIPS TO HAITISTAN.

Samuel Fisher
Samuel Fisher

Race isn't real

Jace Jones
Jace Jones

mexican_nasa.mp4
Is this a 7777777 get thread OR are we going to dance in the sweet memories?

William Young
William Young

jjaja maldito latino seguro te gusta que ese travesti te meta esa wea por el ojete

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit