Help extract vid

Ryan Gutierrez
Ryan Gutierrez

retard on cnn drops the word nigger twice. i can't find the vid in the source/elements
plox halp

truepundit.com/shock-video-cnn-drops-n-word-twice-string-vicious-racial-slurs-live-air/

All urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/shock-video-cnn-drops-n-word-twice-string-vicious-racial-slurs-live-air/
downloadhelper.net/install

Nathan Powell
Nathan Powell

(((a honky like me)))

Adrian Peterson
Adrian Peterson

Fuck extracting the video, extract this whole thread back to /pol/ where it belongs!

Caleb Brown
Caleb Brown

Are you serious, nigger? Here's the first second of it just to prove it can be done. Git gud, faggot.

Adrian Butler
Adrian Butler

Proof that with a lot of money, you can accomplish any goal you have. George Soros continuing to degrade the sanctity and security of the white house to get Donald Trump impeached.

How dare Trump:
-worry about border security
-worry about sovereignty of the US
-worry about the US economy
-protect the American people from poverty
-protect the American people from terrorism

Unfortunately, he keeps playing into it and doing what they want him to do.

Ethan Richardson
Ethan Richardson

fuck you nigger. which source is it under?

Brandon Torres
Brandon Torres

I'm sorry, I can't help retards of your stature.

Jose Jackson
Jose Jackson

i'll find it eventually. fuck you tho

Brody Mitchell
Brody Mitchell

Video downloadhelper works:
downloadhelper.net/install You'll need to install it on Firefox if you want to download Youtube videos, though.

Ian Phillips
Ian Phillips

This is the gitting gud equivalent of building app backends in Google spreadsheets.

Daniel James
Daniel James

yes, i've already resorted to youtube-dl. i was trying to find the source from inspecting the elements so that i didn't have to fuck with video editing

Aaron Garcia
Aaron Garcia

I mean in the context of what he's saying, it's completely appropriate to say the words that he said. He was making a point about racial slurs and how you should take the power from the slurs. Seems reasonable and valid. I ain't saying he's not a retard, or that what he's saying isn't lies. But his usage of the words he used are appropriate for the situation.

Lucas Sanchez
Lucas Sanchez

i don't give a fuck about whether it's right or wrong. i just wanted help grabbing the video

Leo Scott
Leo Scott

i don't give a fuck about whether it's right or wrong.
And you just outlined the problem with America in a nutshell right there. "I don't give a fuck if it's right or wrong."

Jaxon Barnes
Jaxon Barnes

libertarian ideals, motherfucker
not lolbergtardian

Robert Lopez
Robert Lopez

How would you implement libertarian ideals in a society where there doesn't exist objective truth?

Samuel Richardson
Samuel Richardson

I think he meant well, but:
that in one generation called you a nigger
implying he doesn't know what previous generations thought of him
implying there aren't people in this generation calling him that right now

I hate to use the word, but it's kind of whitesplaining tbh

wow rude

Charles Thomas
Charles Thomas

by making it a h'white ethnostate tbh

Julian Baker
Julian Baker

Sounds gay tbh.

Jack Hughes
Jack Hughes

(((CNN)))

Benjamin Richardson
Benjamin Richardson

t. kike

Easton Williams
Easton Williams

God I hate faggots like trump I was from Haiti calling my place I was born a shithole….fuck him and his shit presidency

Benjamin Nelson
Benjamin Nelson

I bet jaws dropped in that studio

James Sullivan
James Sullivan

I know this is b8. But honestly, how do niggers expect to improve their countries if they can't even acknowledge that their countries are shitholes in the first place? Do they not want to improve and are perfectly fine the way their countries are?

Camden Hughes
Camden Hughes

because logical conclusions would lead to niggers being shit. that's not politically correct

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit