Help extract vid

retard on cnn drops the word nigger twice. i can't find the vid in the source/elements
plox halp

truepundit.com/shock-video-cnn-drops-n-word-twice-string-vicious-racial-slurs-live-air/

Other urls found in this thread:

downloadhelper.net/install
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>(((a honky like me)))

Fuck extracting the video, extract this whole thread back to Holla Forums where it belongs!

Are you serious, nigger? Here's the first second of it just to prove it can be done. Git gud, faggot.

Proof that with a lot of money, you can accomplish any goal you have. George Soros continuing to degrade the sanctity and security of the white house to get Donald Trump impeached.

How dare Trump:
-worry about border security
-worry about sovereignty of the US
-worry about the US economy
-protect the American people from poverty
-protect the American people from terrorism

Unfortunately, he keeps playing into it and doing what they want him to do.

fuck you nigger. which source is it under?

I'm sorry, I can't help retards of your stature.

i'll find it eventually. fuck you tho

Video downloadhelper works:
downloadhelper.net/install You'll need to install it on Firefox if you want to download Youtube videos, though.

This is the gitting gud equivalent of building app backends in Google spreadsheets.

yes, i've already resorted to youtube-dl. i was trying to find the source from inspecting the elements so that i didn't have to fuck with video editing

I mean in the context of what he's saying, it's completely appropriate to say the words that he said. He was making a point about racial slurs and how you should take the power from the slurs. Seems reasonable and valid. I ain't saying he's not a retard, or that what he's saying isn't lies. But his usage of the words he used are appropriate for the situation.

i don't give a fuck about whether it's right or wrong. i just wanted help grabbing the video

And you just outlined the problem with America in a nutshell right there. "I don't give a fuck if it's right or wrong."

libertarian ideals, motherfucker
not lolbergtardian

How would you implement libertarian ideals in a society where there doesn't exist objective truth?

I think he meant well, but:

I hate to use the word, but it's kind of whitesplaining tbh

wow rude

by making it a h'white ethnostate tbh

Sounds gay tbh.

(((CNN)))

God I hate faggots like trump I was from Haiti calling my place I was born a shithole….fuck him and his shit presidency

I bet jaws dropped in that studio

I know this is b8. But honestly, how do niggers expect to improve their countries if they can't even acknowledge that their countries are shitholes in the first place? Do they not want to improve and are perfectly fine the way their countries are?

because logical conclusions would lead to niggers being shit. that's not politically correct