Rightists have low lQ

Jackson Collins
Jackson Collins

Rightists have low lQ

All urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/R2cq5
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2095549/Right-wingers-intelligent-left-wingers-says-controversial-study--conservative-politics-lead-people-racist.html

Sebastian Gutierrez
Sebastian Gutierrez

I love it when stupid people call others stupid. It's like a two year old yells at you for taking away a cigarette lighter they stole from their mother's purse.

Sebastian Rodriguez
Sebastian Rodriguez

Holier-than-thou fucktards who think they're smart call the people they don't like stupid.

Ayden Roberts
Ayden Roberts

says study

Evan Phillips
Evan Phillips

is smart
denies r/K selection
DUDE SCIENCE LMAO

Jaxson Bennett
Jaxson Bennett

Scince, facts, high lQ, and reality are the enemy of the right.

Kayden Allen
Kayden Allen

I have a higher IQ than you and I voted the orange man into office. Debate me if you will.

Levi Flores
Levi Flores

Scince
high IQ
irony

Hudson Rivera
Hudson Rivera

All those high IQ spics and niggers..

Sebastian Campbell
Sebastian Campbell

Don't you have to be mentally handicapped to be legitimately left wing.

What's up, faulty potty training?

Alexander Foster
Alexander Foster

being a leftycuck can be activated by shutting off parts of the brain
<leftycucks are smart

Robert Perez
Robert Perez

(((Daily Mail)))

Carter Gutierrez
Carter Gutierrez

archive.fo/R2cq5

Isaiah Turner
Isaiah Turner

I've conducted a study that proves conclusively that Drumpftards are smelly doodooheads
If you question my results than you are anti-science

Caleb Stewart
Caleb Stewart

The only science guy that matters is Bill Nye.

Carson Rodriguez
Carson Rodriguez

Not after that shitshow he ran on netflix

Jack Campbell
Jack Campbell

What's a netflix?

Joseph Lewis
Joseph Lewis

Well, I have no faith whatsoever in the so-called "intelligence quotient" anyway. As far as I'm concerned, anyone cucked by politics is a brainlet.

Cooper King
Cooper King

!, WHEN ARE LIBRA FEMALES GOING TO GROW UP ALREADY AND STOP PUMPING AIR INTO THE ANUSES OF PEOPLE AND SAYING THEY ARE THE BEST ' WOMEN ' USING ' 8 REASONS ' ETC , WHOMEVER IS THE ASTROLOGY GROUP WITH THE TIMED TROUBLE DURING THE ASTROLOGICAL REGION OF LIFE HAS TO SHUT DOWN BEFORE EVERYONE MURDERS THEM GONE WORSE THAN CANDYLAND , HUMANS NOT LIVING TO 120 ON AVERAGE AND STUPID SHIT LIKE LIBRA TALKING THROUGH RED DUE TO ' LIFE GAMES ' HAS TO STOP , THERE IS A FEMALE RED WASTING OUR TIME SOMEWHERE AND THE LIBRA GOT TO WAKE UP TO ASTROLOGICAL MATURITY BEYOND THE SUN SIGN AND WRITING PRAY MEANT TO BE SPOKEN BY PEOPLE ALREADY FAITHFUL THAT CURSE THE PLANET , WOW LIBRA , WHAT A WASTE AT THE LEADER SUN LEVEL , IF YOU LIKE LEADER SUN BEIGE , THE 7TH SUN , THEN GO # 11 3 7 2 , YEAR 11 , HORIZON 3 , SUN 7 AND LUN 2 , NO COST INFORMATION , THANKS BE TO THE DIVINE INFINITE UNITY , THE DIFINITY , THE DELTA-DIFINITY , Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ ,!

Jace Clark
Jace Clark

AverageBlackIQ.png
I'm pretty sure the average black isn't a rightist either

Juan Nguyen
Juan Nguyen

I did a controversial study on lefties and found they're pretty fucking retarded I'll tell you hwat.
This anonymous post is a more reliable source than the Daily Mail too.

Christopher Gutierrez
Christopher Gutierrez

nobody needs a study to see that american conservatives are particularly stupid. just see this thread: all the evidence necessary is there

John Nguyen
John Nguyen

If this study is the one I remember from a few years ago, it basically assumed that any form of prejudice = low IQ.

Nathaniel Nelson
Nathaniel Nelson

OK, found the article. But it does not include a source.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2095549/Right-wingers-intelligent-left-wingers-says-controversial-study--conservative-politics-lead-people-racist.html

Michael Roberts
Michael Roberts

controversial study
In (((current year))) it's cool to hate on conservatives so how can it be controversial?
Maybe those libtard scientists should compare white and black IQ. See what results it would show

Thomas Clark
Thomas Clark

And leftists become rightists after taking booze, protip, smart people lie a lot.

Angel Scott
Angel Scott

after taking booze

Wyatt Reyes
Wyatt Reyes

there are dozens of studies into the american electorate. on average in 2017, trump voters were poorer, less healthy and had lower iq than democrat/independent voters

Daniel Richardson
Daniel Richardson

durr Imma call them stupid that will surely lead to my victory

Brandon Gomez
Brandon Gomez

you sound really stupid
did you vote for trump?

Ethan Reed
Ethan Reed

voting for Hillary is smarter than voting for Trump
Don't think so

Daniel Campbell
Daniel Campbell

It's the ages long propaganda, (((they))) started it with Christianity and it worked so brilliantly it's horrible.. "Less educated, less wealthy, less intelligent" where pagans and those who refused teachings of Vatican. You could be called educated only if you followed what (((they))) told you.
Same shit today, silly goy is afraid to be called dumb so he believes what mainstream media and think tanks are telling. In academical society conspiracy theories are treated as paranoid blabberings by peasants and lesser people. It is a play on feelings, nothing more.

Dylan White
Dylan White

what the studies show is that smarter, healthier and more successful americans didn't vote for trump. you cannot escape the fact that the base support for trump is hillbilly/white-trash.

Aiden Gonzalez
Aiden Gonzalez

Racemixing is bad and jews are a problem

Andrew Stewart
Andrew Stewart

Daily mail
Being this gullible
You've just confirmed that the opposite is in fact true.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit