Rightists have low lQ

Rightists have low lQ

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/R2cq5
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2095549/Right-wingers-intelligent-left-wingers-says-controversial-study--conservative-politics-lead-people-racist.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love it when stupid people call others stupid. It's like a two year old yells at you for taking away a cigarette lighter they stole from their mother's purse.

DUDE SCIENCE LMAO

Scince, facts, high lQ, and reality are the enemy of the right.

I have a higher IQ than you and I voted the orange man into office. Debate me if you will.

irony

All those high IQ spics and niggers..

Don't you have to be mentally handicapped to be legitimately left wing.

What's up, faulty potty training?

(((Daily Mail)))

archive.fo/R2cq5

The only science guy that matters is Bill Nye.

Not after that shitshow he ran on netflix

What's a netflix?

Well, I have no faith whatsoever in the so-called "intelligence quotient" anyway. As far as I'm concerned, anyone cucked by politics is a brainlet.

!, WHEN ARE LIBRA FEMALES GOING TO GROW UP ALREADY AND STOP PUMPING AIR INTO THE ANUSES OF PEOPLE AND SAYING THEY ARE THE BEST ' WOMEN ' USING ' 8 REASONS ' ETC , WHOMEVER IS THE ASTROLOGY GROUP WITH THE TIMED TROUBLE DURING THE ASTROLOGICAL REGION OF LIFE HAS TO SHUT DOWN BEFORE EVERYONE MURDERS THEM GONE WORSE THAN CANDYLAND , HUMANS NOT LIVING TO 120 ON AVERAGE AND STUPID SHIT LIKE LIBRA TALKING THROUGH RED DUE TO ' LIFE GAMES ' HAS TO STOP , THERE IS A FEMALE RED WASTING OUR TIME SOMEWHERE AND THE LIBRA GOT TO WAKE UP TO ASTROLOGICAL MATURITY BEYOND THE SUN SIGN AND WRITING PRAY MEANT TO BE SPOKEN BY PEOPLE ALREADY FAITHFUL THAT CURSE THE PLANET , WOW LIBRA , WHAT A WASTE AT THE LEADER SUN LEVEL , IF YOU LIKE LEADER SUN BEIGE , THE 7TH SUN , THEN GO # 11 3 7 2 , YEAR 11 , HORIZON 3 , SUN 7 AND LUN 2 , NO COST INFORMATION , THANKS BE TO THE DIVINE INFINITE UNITY , THE DIFINITY , THE DELTA-DIFINITY , Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ ,!

AverageBlackIQ.png
I'm pretty sure the average black isn't a rightist either

I did a controversial study on lefties and found they're pretty fucking retarded I'll tell you hwat.
This anonymous post is a more reliable source than the Daily Mail too.

nobody needs a study to see that american conservatives are particularly stupid. just see this thread: all the evidence necessary is there

If this study is the one I remember from a few years ago, it basically assumed that any form of prejudice = low IQ.

OK, found the article. But it does not include a source.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2095549/Right-wingers-intelligent-left-wingers-says-controversial-study--conservative-politics-lead-people-racist.html

In (((current year))) it's cool to hate on conservatives so how can it be controversial?
Maybe those libtard scientists should compare white and black IQ. See what results it would show

And leftists become rightists after taking booze, protip, smart people lie a lot.

there are dozens of studies into the american electorate. on average in 2017, trump voters were poorer, less healthy and had lower iq than democrat/independent voters

you sound really stupid
did you vote for trump?

Don't think so

It's the ages long propaganda, (((they))) started it with Christianity and it worked so brilliantly it's horrible.. "Less educated, less wealthy, less intelligent" where pagans and those who refused teachings of Vatican. You could be called educated only if you followed what (((they))) told you.
Same shit today, silly goy is afraid to be called dumb so he believes what mainstream media and think tanks are telling. In academical society conspiracy theories are treated as paranoid blabberings by peasants and lesser people. It is a play on feelings, nothing more.

what the studies show is that smarter, healthier and more successful americans didn't vote for trump. you cannot escape the fact that the base support for trump is hillbilly/white-trash.

Racemixing is bad and jews are a problem

You've just confirmed that the opposite is in fact true.