Please kill me

I literally just had a parasite crawling out of my left big toe. Pretty sure I caught hook worm from my dads dog on christmas. And I have to wait until morning to go to the doctor.

Don't pull on it, and keep the worm.

I had a panic attack when I saw the worm in my foot., I thought I was hallucinating, because I saw a joe rogan episode about some sort of lyme disease thing where people think they see worms crawling out of them.

Stay calm. dont forget to breath. get a glass of water.
if it's nighttime where you are, i suggest going to the doctor whenever you feel comftorable. i wouldnt blame you if you didnt feel like sleeping.

there is plenty of medication on the market that should help you out.

breathe*

Shitty thing is, I've been up for more than 2pm Thursday. Thanks for the advice though user, I appreciate it.

This.

Only normalfags want to get rid of their worms. Why would you want to get rid of your new best friend?

It could be worse user. At least it is not Mango Worms

did you put your toe up the dogs ass?

he stepped in his own shit and tracked it all over the house.

I got in a fight with my mom and now she says she's kicking me out. I'm 22.

I knew you guys would cheer me up. Thanks guys!

I'm worried I may have spread larvae/eggs onto the rest of my body. I used my dildo in bed a few nights ago and hookworms reproduce using the intestines… My dildo touched my bed all over when I was using it. Am I royally fucked, Holla Forums?

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN!!!!

Hakuna Matata

my roommates are an autist with a mite infestation and a fermenting fat nerd who never takes a shower I'm here because no money I need to kill them if I had a gun I would

Fags tell me what you think about this 'ere situation.

this is near bottom probably this week I could move but I might bring these fucking creature mites with me to someone else

He's something you guys might find funny. My panic attack was partially enabled because I thought I was hallucinating. For what ever reason, when I saw the worm, I immediately thought of this episode of the Joe Rogan podcast where they were talking about how some people with chronic Lyme disease sometimes hallucinate parasites crawling out of their skin. I have had chronic fatigue and other issues for months now and I connected the dots. I have Crohn's Disease so that's the actual reason I've been sick.

Let it change you. Accept that you have become the parasites host.

Will it be kind of like the anime Parasyte?

I'm pretty much going to have to tell the doctor about it. It's kind of embarrassing, but I think I can handle it.

I can feel the worm(s) crawling around underneath the skin of my foot.

It longs for companionship, go step in some more dog poo.

I ended up finding the worm because the tip of my toe hurt. I thought I had a piece of glass embedded in it. I grabbed some tweezers and a whippersnapper to try and get the thing out. I tried pulling it out before I knew what it was and it hurt pretty bad. Then the thing slithered out of my toe nearly a centimeter. I froze up and was overcome with terror.

I can't believe there's a wordfilter for n-a-i-l c-l-i-p-p-e-r-s

The thing has to be pretty long, so there's no way I could have pulled it out.

Don't think of them as parasites, think of them as girlfriends.

Liver worms! Bilharzia!

I figured I would get laid eventually. I just didn't envision actual eggs.

>>>/d/ faggot
sage

So the doctors won't treat it without eidence

if you don't go to the doctor it will end up like this

OP you are panicking about nothing. There was huge cyst in my guts which blew up at 2 am and no one was home. It was so painful i have vomited several times i was about to call ambulance then my mother came home and we went to ER they were like wtf how can i be still conscious after several hours after bursting. Belive me body is shitfucking hard to kill or even losing consciousness if you have will to live.

I have a pretty bad case of Crohn's so I know what that's like.

you do the dog you get the diseases

That was a satisfying youtube search

dude, hookworm infections are treated with like a single mebendazole pill that costs €5 for 10 at a farmacy

After additional research things are looking up. I live in Maine and apparently the only hookworms that live up here cannot reproduce in humans. So this nasty fucker will crawl around under my skin for a few dies before it dies.

there is? nai‮‪lclip‮‪pers. nail‮‪cli‮‪pper.

this is just another attempt to post gore.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand there we go

Your a lucky man OP. you should talk to them daily like i would.

oddly satisfying

no it isn't! the webm ends before they finished the job! as far as the viewer is concerned, that dog still has some worms embedded in its flesh!

i am left to remain perpetually concerned for the wellbeing of that dog!

give her hookworms

that makes me itch so bad.

I had no idea that they could just pop out with a little pressure like that.