Please kill me

Anthony Butler
Anthony Butler

I literally just had a parasite crawling out of my left big toe. Pretty sure I caught hook worm from my dads dog on christmas. And I have to wait until morning to go to the doctor.

Elijah Ortiz
Elijah Ortiz

Don't pull on it, and keep the worm.

Thomas Long
Thomas Long

I had a panic attack when I saw the worm in my foot., I thought I was hallucinating, because I saw a joe rogan episode about some sort of lyme disease thing where people think they see worms crawling out of them.

Asher Martinez
Asher Martinez

Stay calm. dont forget to breath. get a glass of water.
if it's nighttime where you are, i suggest going to the doctor whenever you feel comftorable. i wouldnt blame you if you didnt feel like sleeping.

there is plenty of medication on the market that should help you out.

Blake Lewis
Blake Lewis

breathe*

John Ortiz
John Ortiz

Shitty thing is, I've been up for more than 2pm Thursday. Thanks for the advice though user, I appreciate it.

Ian Stewart
Ian Stewart

This.

Only normalfags want to get rid of their worms. Why would you want to get rid of your new best friend?

Christian Jenkins
Christian Jenkins

It could be worse user. At least it is not Mango Worms

Luke Flores
Luke Flores

did you put your toe up the dogs ass?

Cameron Davis
Cameron Davis

he stepped in his own shit and tracked it all over the house.

Jace Phillips
Jace Phillips

I got in a fight with my mom and now she says she's kicking me out. I'm 22.

Robert Moore
Robert Moore

I knew you guys would cheer me up. Thanks guys!

Christopher Hernandez
Christopher Hernandez

I'm worried I may have spread larvae/eggs onto the rest of my body. I used my dildo in bed a few nights ago and hookworms reproduce using the intestines… My dildo touched my bed all over when I was using it. Am I royally fucked, Holla Forums?

Levi Lee
Levi Lee

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN!!!!

Henry Moore
Henry Moore

Hakuna Matata

Connor Campbell
Connor Campbell

my roommates are an autist with a mite infestation and a fermenting fat nerd who never takes a shower I'm here because no money I need to kill them if I had a gun I would

Brandon Sanders
Brandon Sanders

Fags tell me what you think about this 'ere situation.

Joseph Hall
Joseph Hall

this is near bottom probably this week I could move but I might bring these fucking creature mites with me to someone else

Thomas Hall
Thomas Hall

He's something you guys might find funny. My panic attack was partially enabled because I thought I was hallucinating. For what ever reason, when I saw the worm, I immediately thought of this episode of the Joe Rogan podcast where they were talking about how some people with chronic Lyme disease sometimes hallucinate parasites crawling out of their skin. I have had chronic fatigue and other issues for months now and I connected the dots. I have Crohn's Disease so that's the actual reason I've been sick.

Cooper Myers
Cooper Myers

Let it change you. Accept that you have become the parasites host.

Joseph Jenkins
Joseph Jenkins

Will it be kind of like the anime Parasyte?

William Bailey
William Bailey

I'm pretty much going to have to tell the doctor about it. It's kind of embarrassing, but I think I can handle it.

Connor Lewis
Connor Lewis

I can feel the worm(s) crawling around underneath the skin of my foot.

Nathan Young
Nathan Young

It longs for companionship, go step in some more dog poo.

Owen Wood
Owen Wood

I ended up finding the worm because the tip of my toe hurt. I thought I had a piece of glass embedded in it. I grabbed some tweezers and a whippersnapper to try and get the thing out. I tried pulling it out before I knew what it was and it hurt pretty bad. Then the thing slithered out of my toe nearly a centimeter. I froze up and was overcome with terror.

Justin Parker
Justin Parker

I can't believe there's a wordfilter for n-a-i-l c-l-i-p-p-e-r-s

William Green
William Green

The thing has to be pretty long, so there's no way I could have pulled it out.

Brayden King
Brayden King

Don't think of them as parasites, think of them as girlfriends.

Joseph Collins
Joseph Collins

Liver worms! Bilharzia!

Mason Morales
Mason Morales

I figured I would get laid eventually. I just didn't envision actual eggs.

Camden Reed
Camden Reed

vore
/d/index.html faggot
sage

Easton Reyes
Easton Reyes

So the doctors won't treat it without eidence

Nathaniel Sanders
Nathaniel Sanders

if you don't go to the doctor it will end up like this

Aaron Russell
Aaron Russell

OP you are panicking about nothing. There was huge cyst in my guts which blew up at 2 am and no one was home. It was so painful i have vomited several times i was about to call ambulance then my mother came home and we went to ER they were like wtf how can i be still conscious after several hours after bursting. Belive me body is shitfucking hard to kill or even losing consciousness if you have will to live.

Ethan Stewart
Ethan Stewart

I have a pretty bad case of Crohn's so I know what that's like.

Mason Howard
Mason Howard

caught hook work from my dad's dog
you do the dog you get the diseases

Austin Sullivan
Austin Sullivan

Mango Worms
That was a satisfying youtube search

Carter Gomez
Carter Gomez

dude, hookworm infections are treated with like a single mebendazole pill that costs €5 for 10 at a farmacy

Jose Davis
Jose Davis

After additional research things are looking up. I live in Maine and apparently the only hookworms that live up here cannot reproduce in humans. So this nasty fucker will crawl around under my skin for a few dies before it dies.

Gabriel Myers
Gabriel Myers

there is? nai‮‪lclip‮‪pers. nail‮‪cli‮‪pper.

Eli Martin
Eli Martin

this is just another attempt to post gore.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand there we go

Charles Bell
Charles Bell

TFW the only friends you have are parasites in you that will die out no matter how much you try to keep them with you.
Your a lucky man OP. you should talk to them daily like i would.

Parker Carter
Parker Carter

oddly satisfying

Isaiah Johnson
Isaiah Johnson

no it isn't! the webm ends before they finished the job! as far as the viewer is concerned, that dog still has some worms embedded in its flesh!

i am left to remain perpetually concerned for the wellbeing of that dog!

John Mitchell
John Mitchell

give her hookworms

Grayson Gonzalez
Grayson Gonzalez

that makes me itch so bad.

Tyler Myers
Tyler Myers

I had no idea that they could just pop out with a little pressure like that.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit