Whats it like dating a Latina?

Whats it like dating a Latina?

bitchy

imagine dating a normal woman, only smellier and more abusive.

plus you have to deal with her family
all 85 of them

like dating a half human

56%

look at the men
that's what your son is going to look like
a coal eyed half-ape with a hair back from birth onwards

If your jizz comes anywhere within 1ft of her she will have 8 babies

just put some pinto beans into the soil and 3 days later you'll see spics sprouting everywhere

screaming lunatic schitzophrenic that fucks your brother/father/son/all your friends/ dog/grandfather/uncle/nephew/postman/accountant/dustbin man and lies about it while smiling like a psychopath.
then cries to her 17 sisters who come around and chop your balls off.

they form a protective pinata shell during their sapling phase.

This is true. They are crazy sluts. If you want to fuck them you will probably have a good time. Try not to catch herpes though.

Psychotic Banana Niggers with a gimme complex. Theatrical and bratty like an insolent child well into their adult years. They need constant negative reinforcement like a special needs child. And once you notice the inherent genetic defects that most spics cart around. You realize the chances of you having a kid with a jacked up malformed jaw, low IQ, a hairy forehead and cocked eyes is a statistical likelihood. Worth a blow and go and thats about it. Not even worth the fucking. Once they get it in their head that they want you they start stalking your ass and making up stories about how you're their next baby daddy to your coworkers/friends/family etc. Not worth the headaches

I've seen this on Halfchan today

I've seen this on Halfchan today

She takes hours to get ready bc she requires complex body hair control, make-up, skin de-oiling, and hygiene to not be an ape. Then she'll look almost as pretty as a white chick. Until she becomes familiar and stops caring.

/thread

Rule: if they look white they're alright, and if they're citizens they're tight.

Stay away from Mexicans, Venezuelans, Dominicans, and other Central American/Caribbean girls unless they fit into the rule above.

Colombians, Cubans, Puerto Ricans, and Spanish girls are ok so long as they fit into the rule above.

I blame it on the genetic dilution with nogs and living in TWCs turning Latinas into untrustworthy, venereal disease ridden whores with penis envy and the incapacity to use any level of intelligence or individual thought.

I'm a Dominican who has lived in his homeland as well as other Hispanic countries so I actually know what I'm talking about.

It's shit.

These

They're very jealous.

Humans fucking stink, but 3/5 latinos and blacks have a hard time finding deodorant

samefagging, white people are very close behind I'm not even gonna lie

If you think that white women are evil, try dating a latina. They're the most manipulative evil whores in existence, plus they turn into landwhales after the first baby.

It's not possible to date a latina because that implies they are equal to a human being, which they are not

i think dys is getting desperate for traffic it's working

think american women but a hundred times more expensive and shallow and bitchy if that was even possible somehow

this. you would think they are jewish or something.

Ok here I go
They are good at sex and bad at household chores
Usually great body but ugly face (except Mexican women ugly body and ugly face)
Usually docile and dependent
Believe me I was married whit two of them

Dominicans are the stupidest of them all, I've dealt with them, so I actually know what I'm talking about and let's not forget they are full on chimpanzees, plus don't get me started on their woman

guess they don't like bringing work home

I don't disagree, but remember the rule.
Some of us (my family) have breeded the chimp out and reverted to our European roots.
Plus, from the examples I've seen of family members harboring nignogs, we've grown immune to shitskin genes.

Dominicans are the worst cunts you will meet, even to themselves. I have no ill will towards anyone who shit talks my "people".

Great blowjobs

this is what americans actually believe

A lot of them have pretty nice puffy innie pussies from personal experience, it seems to be one of the first places their body stores fat. It's a nice upside. Just avoid the ones that talk and act like they wish they were niggers.

it's fucking awesome until they turn 15

Draining

ik a really cute 15 yo mexican/Iberian girl :3

I dated a half-latina once.
She was smart, manipulative, teasing, and impossible to pin down emotionally. One minute she was super into me, the next, she wanted nothing to do with me. Very hard to read. She had been an outsider in high school and was in many ways the whitest girl I ever dated. Compelling and frustrating.

in the shape of a sombrero? or a burro?

only 56% of them actually