Hudson Campbell
Hudson Campbell

Whats it like dating a Latina?

Henry Young
Henry Young

bitchy

Elijah Ortiz
Elijah Ortiz

imagine dating a normal woman, only smellier and more abusive.

Noah Gomez
Noah Gomez

plus you have to deal with her family
all 85 of them

Nathan Diaz
Nathan Diaz

like dating a half human

Grayson Davis
Grayson Davis

56%

Wyatt Sanders
Wyatt Sanders

look at the men
that's what your son is going to look like
a coal eyed half-ape with a hair back from birth onwards

David Parker
David Parker

If your jizz comes anywhere within 1ft of her she will have 8 babies

Caleb Morris
Caleb Morris

implying they need jizz to reproduce

Sebastian Fisher
Sebastian Fisher

just put some pinto beans into the soil and 3 days later you'll see spics sprouting everywhere

Jonathan Moore
Jonathan Moore

screaming lunatic schitzophrenic that fucks your brother/father/son/all your friends/ dog/grandfather/uncle/nephew/postman/accountant/dustbin man and lies about it while smiling like a psychopath.
then cries to her 17 sisters who come around and chop your balls off.

Jack Davis
Jack Davis

they form a protective pinata shell during their sapling phase.

Isaac Lopez
Isaac Lopez

This is true. They are crazy sluts. If you want to fuck them you will probably have a good time. Try not to catch herpes though.

Gabriel Peterson
Gabriel Peterson

Psychotic Banana Niggers with a gimme complex. Theatrical and bratty like an insolent child well into their adult years. They need constant negative reinforcement like a special needs child. And once you notice the inherent genetic defects that most spics cart around. You realize the chances of you having a kid with a jacked up malformed jaw, low IQ, a hairy forehead and cocked eyes is a statistical likelihood. Worth a blow and go and thats about it. Not even worth the fucking. Once they get it in their head that they want you they start stalking your ass and making up stories about how you're their next baby daddy to your coworkers/friends/family etc. Not worth the headaches

Oliver Garcia
Oliver Garcia

I've seen this on Halfchan today

Chase Martin
Chase Martin

I've seen this on Halfchan today

Jonathan Adams
Jonathan Adams

browsing halfchan

Noah Rivera
Noah Rivera

She takes hours to get ready bc she requires complex body hair control, make-up, skin de-oiling, and hygiene to not be an ape. Then she'll look almost as pretty as a white chick. Until she becomes familiar and stops caring.

Adrian Long
Adrian Long

/thread

Nathaniel Thompson
Nathaniel Thompson

Rule: if they look white they're alright, and if they're citizens they're tight.

Stay away from Mexicans, Venezuelans, Dominicans, and other Central American/Caribbean girls unless they fit into the rule above.

Colombians, Cubans, Puerto Ricans, and Spanish girls are ok so long as they fit into the rule above.

I blame it on the genetic dilution with nogs and living in TWCs turning Latinas into untrustworthy, venereal disease ridden whores with penis envy and the incapacity to use any level of intelligence or individual thought.

I'm a Dominican who has lived in his homeland as well as other Hispanic countries so I actually know what I'm talking about.

James Allen
James Allen

It's shit.

Gabriel Ross
Gabriel Ross

These

Kevin Ortiz
Kevin Ortiz

They're very jealous.

Austin Cooper
Austin Cooper

Humans fucking stink, but 3/5 latinos and blacks have a hard time finding deodorant

James Smith
James Smith

samefagging, white people are very close behind I'm not even gonna lie

Jonathan Barnes
Jonathan Barnes

If you think that white women are evil, try dating a latina. They're the most manipulative evil whores in existence, plus they turn into landwhales after the first baby.

John Myers
John Myers

It's not possible to date a latina because that implies they are equal to a human being, which they are not

Xavier Taylor
Xavier Taylor

i think dys is getting desperate for traffic it's working

Ryan Collins
Ryan Collins

think american women but a hundred times more expensive and shallow and bitchy if that was even possible somehow

Caleb Wilson
Caleb Wilson

this. you would think they are jewish or something.

Gabriel Mitchell
Gabriel Mitchell

Ok here I go
They are good at sex and bad at household chores
Usually great body but ugly face (except Mexican women ugly body and ugly face)
Usually docile and dependent
Believe me I was married whit two of them

Xavier Howard
Xavier Howard

Dominicans are the stupidest of them all, I've dealt with them, so I actually know what I'm talking about and let's not forget they are full on chimpanzees, plus don't get me started on their woman

Evan Phillips
Evan Phillips

bad at household chores

guess they don't like bringing work home

Owen Anderson
Owen Anderson

I don't disagree, but remember the rule.
Some of us (my family) have breeded the chimp out and reverted to our European roots.
Plus, from the examples I've seen of family members harboring nignogs, we've grown immune to shitskin genes.

Dominicans are the worst cunts you will meet, even to themselves. I have no ill will towards anyone who shit talks my "people".

Josiah Brown
Josiah Brown

Great blowjobs

Gabriel Nguyen
Gabriel Nguyen

breeded the chimp out

this is what americans actually believe

Hudson Gomez
Hudson Gomez

A lot of them have pretty nice puffy innie pussies from personal experience, it seems to be one of the first places their body stores fat. It's a nice upside. Just avoid the ones that talk and act like they wish they were niggers.

Jason Sullivan
Jason Sullivan

it's fucking awesome until they turn 15

Camden Morris
Camden Morris

Draining

Jace Watson
Jace Watson

ik a really cute 15 yo mexican/Iberian girl :3

Logan Barnes
Logan Barnes

I dated a half-latina once.
She was smart, manipulative, teasing, and impossible to pin down emotionally. One minute she was super into me, the next, she wanted nothing to do with me. Very hard to read. She had been an outsider in high school and was in many ways the whitest girl I ever dated. Compelling and frustrating.

Aiden Gutierrez
Aiden Gutierrez

in the shape of a sombrero? or a burro?

Christian Wood
Christian Wood

only 56% of them actually

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit