It was last year perhaps, but not 1 year ago

wrong

Year doesn't necessarily mean one full year, it's the term for any part of the year within the rotation around the sun we give a value.

Another way to think of it would be if you had a bushel of apples, minus one apple. You wouldn't, obviously, have a bushel at that point as .99 of a bushel isn't a bushel. If you add back in that apple, you then have a gain of one bushel.

I couldn't understand

Think of a year as a term for a FULL rotation. You have 2017 full rotations and 359 degrees. You add another degree, and that counts as another full rotation, so you have 2018 full rotations all together.

You can also count your full rotations while the original rotations are being counted. Say if it's been a year since your last anniversary. That counts as a full rotation, just as going from any point in 2017 to 2018.

I actually think I'm starting to grasp this concept a little better. More lengthy explanation perhaps?

I'm sorry, as an expert in the term 'years', my advanced explanation is limited to those who wish to purchase my papers or pay me a consulting fee.

Just take a picture of your papers and send em over. I saved a 1 million dollar bill to my hard drive a couple years ago maybe I'll go check for it

Here you, my friend.

I accept bitcoin as payment

You could've just said whoosh to fit to your reddit roots tbh.

I don't post on reddit, faggot, quit projecting.

Although I have seen the whole 'I DIDN'T GET THE JOKE PLEASE EXPLAIN LOL' thing done there. Here's your upvote.

You're not special

Ow, right in my feelings. You just ruined 2018. :c

2018 is a new and improved atmosphere. It'll certainly be a tough challenge, but our friendship will prevail.

This image is very bad whatever it is

Gee, I can't figure it out. Whatever could it be?

I hope you're not pretending to be retarded

I actually hope you are.

idk your pictures aren't very reassuring

You need to stop. I was hoping to go to art school.

I'm not sure what you mean. Please explain with more detail. Thanks.

I'm sorry. I still don't get it. Are you insinuating that I'm not contributing anything because I'm only asking you to provide more detail in your theories?

Aw, I just wanted to be a dismissive faggot and try to mock people having fun shit posting, like they were completely serious in the first place. I guess I am actually retarded.

I completely agree. I'm sure you are still shit posting, being ironically retarded, and that it was all a clever ruse. You mad man!

Good luck. I'm off for the night. Thanks for providing me with my maximum dose of autism for 2018. Until next year.

Happy new year Holla Forums. Does anyone else have a feeling of loss or confusion coming this year?

HA! I just deleted all my posts. Now what? Happy New Years, bitch

There's a whole lot more, but overall I'm pretty neutral to this past year.
Could've been a whole lot worse, but it could've gone a whole lot better too.

Trump has done pretty good. What are you on about?

John Wick 2 was good tho

r u even sane you fucking faggot? you must be baiting really hard tbh