Xavier Robinson
Xavier Robinson

It was last year perhaps, but not 1 year ago

Jason Lewis
Jason Lewis

wrong

Zachary Jackson
Zachary Jackson

Year doesn't necessarily mean one full year, it's the term for any part of the year within the rotation around the sun we give a value.

Another way to think of it would be if you had a bushel of apples, minus one apple. You wouldn't, obviously, have a bushel at that point as .99 of a bushel isn't a bushel. If you add back in that apple, you then have a gain of one bushel.

Parker Wright
Parker Wright

I couldn't understand

Austin Diaz
Austin Diaz

Think of a year as a term for a FULL rotation. You have 2017 full rotations and 359 degrees. You add another degree, and that counts as another full rotation, so you have 2018 full rotations all together.

You can also count your full rotations while the original rotations are being counted. Say if it's been a year since your last anniversary. That counts as a full rotation, just as going from any point in 2017 to 2018.

Logan Moore
Logan Moore

I actually think I'm starting to grasp this concept a little better. More lengthy explanation perhaps?

Ryder Fisher
Ryder Fisher

I'm sorry, as an expert in the term 'years', my advanced explanation is limited to those who wish to purchase my papers or pay me a consulting fee.

Kevin White
Kevin White

Just take a picture of your papers and send em over. I saved a 1 million dollar bill to my hard drive a couple years ago maybe I'll go check for it

Chase Young
Chase Young

Here you, my friend.

I accept bitcoin as payment

Caleb Ramirez
Caleb Ramirez

You could've just said whoosh to fit to your reddit roots tbh.

Carson Ross
Carson Ross

I don't post on reddit, faggot, quit projecting.

Although I have seen the whole 'I DIDN'T GET THE JOKE PLEASE EXPLAIN LOL' thing done there. Here's your upvote.

Jacob Turner
Jacob Turner

You're not special

Robert Evans
Robert Evans

Ow, right in my feelings. You just ruined 2018. :c

Ryan Butler
Ryan Butler

2018 is a new and improved atmosphere. It'll certainly be a tough challenge, but our friendship will prevail.

Carson Adams
Carson Adams

This image is very bad whatever it is

Daniel Sanchez
Daniel Sanchez

Gee, I can't figure it out. Whatever could it be?

Jace Brooks
Jace Brooks

I hope you're not pretending to be retarded

Robert Reed
Robert Reed

I actually hope you are.

Jeremiah Gomez
Jeremiah Gomez

idk your pictures aren't very reassuring

Jackson Bell
Jackson Bell

Wow, BTFO. His intentionally shitty "picture" was shitty.

You need to stop. I was hoping to go to art school.

Luis Perry
Luis Perry

I'm not sure what you mean. Please explain with more detail. Thanks.

Colton Barnes
Colton Barnes

I'm sorry. I still don't get it. Are you insinuating that I'm not contributing anything because I'm only asking you to provide more detail in your theories?

Aw, I just wanted to be a dismissive faggot and try to mock people having fun shit posting, like they were completely serious in the first place. I guess I am actually retarded.

John Turner
John Turner

I completely agree. I'm sure you are still shit posting, being ironically retarded, and that it was all a clever ruse. You mad man!

Austin Sanchez
Austin Sanchez

Good luck. I'm off for the night. Thanks for providing me with my maximum dose of autism for 2018. Until next year.

Asher Wood
Asher Wood

Happy new year Holla Forums. Does anyone else have a feeling of loss or confusion coming this year?

Landon Cook
Landon Cook

HA! I just deleted all my posts. Now what? Happy New Years, bitch

Gavin Garcia
Gavin Garcia

grunkft turned out to be yet another shitty president (not really surprising if you aren't a retard and have any form of foresight (still better than hillary tho))
very few interesting video games came out, though more than 2016
not a single movie worth seeing or shitposting about except for cuck wars at the very end of the year (purely for shitpost purposes)
Vegas shooting rekindled the not really dying flame that is cuckold gun control screeching
the wall is actually being built (surprised the fuck out of me tbh)
Charlottesville embarrassment
Virginia and Alabama gov elections cucked to all hell
antifa continually BTFO by everyone else and themselves
autright and ""skeptics"" exposed as just another bunch of faggots
There's a whole lot more, but overall I'm pretty neutral to this past year.
Could've been a whole lot worse, but it could've gone a whole lot better too.

David King
David King

muh grunkft
Trump has done pretty good. What are you on about?

Josiah Cook
Josiah Cook

John Wick 2 was good tho

John Cox
John Cox

The Current Year was three years ago

Jordan Johnson
Jordan Johnson

r u even sane you fucking faggot? you must be baiting really hard tbh

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit