HAHA EUROPE

YUROPOORS BTFO
MAKES SENSE WHY THEY SHILL THE 56% MEME SO HARD THOUGH

meep meep multiculturalism is the true and Christian™ way tbh no homo

Get a load of this hothead.

Eᴜʀᴏᴘᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀʟʟʏ ʙᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ Mᴜsʟɪᴍ ᴛʜᴀɴ Aᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀ ʙʏ 2050 ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ-ᴄᴀsᴇ sᴄᴇɴᴀʀɪᴏs. Tʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀsᴛ Aᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀ ʜᴀs ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇᴀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʀᴇ Mᴇxɪᴄᴀɴs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ᴡʜɪᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ Mᴜsʟɪᴍs ᴀʀᴇ

At least the new Caliphate will stomp out the social justice plague and its (((puppetmasters)))

When will they ever learn, Holla Forums?

so even at worst case europe will still be far whiter than the US currently is by 2050

wow you sure showed us

This chart is nonsense

Belgianfag here. In 2017 already between 12% and 20% of our population is of muslim origin (depending on method of counting). Cities are now about 33% and have a projected count of more than 50% before 2050.

When that study was made public, the sociologists said we will just have to learn to accept it.

Holland and especially France are even far worse at the moment. Go to Paris or Amsterdam and you won't see nearly any white people anymore except for tourist centra.

Pic kinda related. Europe will be rape capital of the world again this evening.

Amerifats are in denial but not only their empire is dying but their race is beeing mexicofied as well.

American here, we learned what happened to your shitholes and started building a wall and deporting you shitskins, so we already learnde.

Which is why we elected a Zionist kike cocksucker, right? Trumpstein is a fraud and a liar.

Stay mad.

Checking your trips
It's funny because they keep pushing the "not white U.S. meme" when in fact we are becoming the safest country for whites.

This. Everything else that's 'white' is getting fucked. Canada is a close 2nd but everyone there is gay I hear.

Is this picture supposed to be anti-american? Because it's pretty awesome. My only complaint is the smoke factory to the left which should be in china.

why the fuck can't I hide by IPs

There isn't a single thing on that "No" list that isn't objectively bad.

It's so easy to piss you lot off. You can tell you have never been out of your state/country of libshits, its telling.

It's like they don't even hire people over 12 to shitpost back at you anymore. No wonder your ranks are suffering since the PEDO crackdown.

Lol look at all these mad yuropoors