Ian Cooper

meep meep multiculturalism is the true and Christian™ way tbh no homo

Zachary Gray
Zachary Gray

implying that's a bad thing

Get a load of this hothead.

Julian Martin
Julian Martin

Eᴜʀᴏᴘᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀʟʟʏ ʙᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ Mᴜsʟɪᴍ ᴛʜᴀɴ Aᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀ ʙʏ 2050 ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ-ᴄᴀsᴇ sᴄᴇɴᴀʀɪᴏs. Tʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀsᴛ Aᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀ ʜᴀs ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇᴀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʀᴇ Mᴇxɪᴄᴀɴs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ᴡʜɪᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ Mᴜsʟɪᴍs ᴀʀᴇ

Eli Stewart
Eli Stewart

At least the new Caliphate will stomp out the social justice plague and its (((puppetmasters)))

Kevin Foster
Kevin Foster

When will they ever learn, Holla Forums?

Luis Rivera
Luis Rivera

so even at worst case europe will still be far whiter than the US currently is by 2050

wow you sure showed us

Joseph James
Joseph James

This chart is nonsense

Belgianfag here. In 2017 already between 12% and 20% of our population is of muslim origin (depending on method of counting). Cities are now about 33% and have a projected count of more than 50% before 2050.

When that study was made public, the sociologists said we will just have to learn to accept it.

Holland and especially France are even far worse at the moment. Go to Paris or Amsterdam and you won't see nearly any white people anymore except for tourist centra.

Pic kinda related. Europe will be rape capital of the world again this evening.

Jaxon Jenkins
Jaxon Jenkins

20% muslims
80% white
by year 2050
worse than 56% white america today
Amerifats are in denial but not only their empire is dying but their race is beeing mexicofied as well.

Kevin White
Kevin White

everyone who's not muslim is "white"

Andrew Rivera
Andrew Rivera

When will they ever learned

American here, we learned what happened to your shitholes and started building a wall and deporting you shitskins, so we already learnde.

Alexander Bailey
Alexander Bailey

Which is why we elected a Zionist kike cocksucker, right? Trumpstein is a fraud and a liar.

Lincoln Stewart
Lincoln Stewart

Stay mad.

Jaxon Jones
Jaxon Jones

Checking your trips
It's funny because they keep pushing the "not white U.S. meme" when in fact we are becoming the safest country for whites.

Landon Gonzalez
Landon Gonzalez

in fact we are becoming the safest country for whites.
This. Everything else that's 'white' is getting fucked. Canada is a close 2nd but everyone there is gay I hear.

Caleb Green
Caleb Green

Is this picture supposed to be anti-american? Because it's pretty awesome. My only complaint is the smoke factory to the left which should be in china.

Grayson Garcia
Grayson Garcia

Ian Roberts
Ian Roberts

why the fuck can't I hide by IPs

Adrian Moore
Adrian Moore

There isn't a single thing on that "No" list that isn't objectively bad.

Dylan Carter
Dylan Carter

saaaaaaaaaafe

Jack Walker
Jack Walker

It's so easy to piss you lot off. You can tell you have never been out of your state/country of libshits, its telling.

Ethan Price
Ethan Price

im living in the wood in my safe space village with muh moooom
lol xD i post a video with a gun, hope people will think im the only one who can post a video with a man holding a guuuuuun

Logan Reyes
Logan Reyes

childtyping
It's like they don't even hire people over 12 to shitpost back at you anymore. No wonder your ranks are suffering since the PEDO crackdown.

Landon Rogers
Landon Rogers

Lol look at all these mad yuropoors

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit