HAPPENING WATCH

Fritz Springmeier says the IMF is going to crash the US Dollar on September 30th, this Friday. It will be obvious soon if he's right or not.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritz_Springmeier
bloomberg.com/markets/economic-calendar
forexfactory.com/calendar.php
goldbroker.com/media/image/cms/media/images/dollar-new-major-bull-market/usdollar-index.png
barchart.com/chart.php?sym=DXZ16&t=BAR&size=M&v=2&g=1&p=MN&d=X&qb=1&style=technical&template=
barchart.com/chart.php?sym=DXZ16&t=BAR&size=M&v=2&g=1&p=WN&d=X&qb=1&style=technical&template=
web.archive.org/web/20020330084358/http://www.deepinfo.com/email/RussiaBombs.txt
web.archive.org/web/20020330094723/http://www.deepinfo.com/email/RussiaBombs2.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=06KfQyqHCMU
twitter.com/mike_maloney
twitter.com/Fitzstock2004
twitter.com/EconMatters
hollaforums.com/thread/7638413/politics/happening-watch.html
im
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who?

I STILL HAVE BLUE BALLS FROM LAST SEPTEMBER

Why now? I was sure that their plan was to go full "OY VEY Shut It Down" after Trump wins, negative reinforcement and all.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritz_Springmeier

Sounds like bullshit, but we'll see. They do hate Trump an awful lot, but I don't think they're that bold.

Because Trump in power can do something about it. If they do it now that means he is powerless for about three months. Not that I give any of this story any credence.

theyre not going to announce a world currency before the stock market tanks so this theory is bullshit. when the markets fall 10,000 points then the IMF may come out with some new currency.

So if true then this would absolutely confirm that even the kikes know Trump will win.

What would be the outcome of this?
If the economy tanks, then it just give more credibility to Trump, since Hillary said "everything is fine goyim" and Obama's "legacy" would be shown to everyone as a load of lies and bullshit.

As for the current ongoing conflict in Syria it won't bode well either since with a tanked economy, you can't really support all the troops abroad.

I think it would be more a prepping up until Trump gets elected, like the UK pound manipulation for Brexit.

felony in violation of 18 U.S.C § 924(c)(1). In November 2003, he was sentenced to 51 months in prison on the armed robbery charge and 60 months on the aiding and abetting charge

If this guy was onto something, I would imagine he would have gotten a stiffer sentence.

The market will crash, (((they))) gonna implode the EU economy via Deutsch Bank, which will create ripplesaround all european banks, but it will get out of hand.

The ride starts after that.

The question is when.

LAST SEPTEMBER WAS THE BEGINNING

NOW WE REACH THE END

They won't crash anything until 6 months after Trump starts the wall. Then they will blame it on the wall and "prove" that open borders and digital currency is the answer.

We just have to hope Trump isn't in on the plan and is sly enough to push the blame on to central banking and fiat currency.

But what will they do when we volunteer to finish the wall?

Ahead of Schedule
And Under Budget,
(((They))) Pay to Play
We Do It For Free!

Remember Remember The Habbenings of September

German government released an statement that they are not gonna give money to the DB, and are going to change its immigration policy.

In this case, soon, we are bound to wild rides and a major happening before the year's end.

My understanding is that the lone guy who actually robbed the bank said that Springmeier was an accomplice in the planning. Springmeier plead not guilty and insisted it was a frame job. You'll note the case went to the Ninth Circuit Court on appeal.

IMO discrediting him as a criminal and shutting him away in prison for a decade is in some ways preferable to just killing him. It'd be pretty suspicious if the guy who literally wrote the book on the Illuminati dies in unusual circumstances.

only fools think the shemitah isn't real we've had so many fucking happenings since last September that we've forgotten half of them already

we're fighting kike magic with our own magik and we're winning, you should feel energized not blueballed

You aren't going to be able to feed yourself when this happens unless you are prepared and in that case, unless you live along the border, you aren't going to be helping with the construction. You will be forced voluntarily due to (((unforeseen circumstances))) to go to the FEMA camps "voluntarily".

Remember the Germans and French are telling people to stock up on food?

The "Event" if you are in Europe is undoubtedly going to take place in Turkey. The "Mall Shooting" in Washington State just so happened to be a "Turkish National". They are working to demonize Turkey here in the U.S.

some of your guys are awfully retarded

Yeah? Good for him. NOTHING OTHER THAN ARTIFICIALLY CLOSING THE MARKET AFTER A RAPID 10% DROP WILL BE AN INDICATOR OF COLLAPSE. We know that the kikes will crash it completely and try to implement a global currency. We KNOW this simply as a function of mathematics and the current state of the economy. It’s untenable. Never mind that we know what the kikes WANT out of the federal reserve, fiat currency, and their usury.

But as to the timing? We can’t know and never will.

Theories abound that they’ll crash it after Trump takes office. Of course they will. How severely depends.

How credible is this source?

wew lad, learn to shitpost.

Le smug Swiss face. Thought this meme was lost. Do you still have the original by chance?

I'm afraid I don't have the original. I only saw this version of it.
Hopefully someone can post it for you.

Not, it seems.
And yes, I know it’s kikepedia. But there’s no real correlation between any knowledge or training he has had and an ability to predict something like this. He also committed armed robbery.

Happy birthday to me.

Fritz Springmeier is a fraud who plagiarized material from Jordan Maxwell, a proven fraud, and Bill Schnoebelen, a rabbi who masquerades as a Christian and claimed to have been a real vampire.

Somewhere I have a notepad file of an article he wrote about cities being nuked in 1999 or 2000. I'll see if I can find it.

No get for you

birthday quad cuck'd ouch praise kek brother

What about the downfall of the U.S economy? :^)

In what way, exactly, is this statement wrong?

top kek

OP says:

Trading user here

There are no major market reports or events happening on the 30th
bloomberg.com/markets/economic-calendar
forexfactory.com/calendar.php

As for the Market Technicals?
goldbroker.com/media/image/cms/media/images/dollar-new-major-bull-market/usdollar-index.png
barchart.com/chart.php?sym=DXZ16&t=BAR&size=M&v=2&g=1&p=MN&d=X&qb=1&style=technical&template=
barchart.com/chart.php?sym=DXZ16&t=BAR&size=M&v=2&g=1&p=WN&d=X&qb=1&style=technical&template=

The 40 & 25 year suggests that this could be a major down move in the future.
The general thesis for any Commodity, is to trade against the correction, and with the trend.
Right now the 40 and 15 year trends are bearish. while the 5 year is bullish.

The general Rule of the Market is… Ignore the rumors / news. These rumors are used to sucker the idiots.

Example
From 2011 - 2015, there was a giant rumor that Oil would go to 150 per barrel. There was even some cuck named lindsey williams who would constantly push this mantra, and had tons of idiot followers.

Then on the day ISIS was first created / reported on, the Oil market reached its highest point in years.
the next day, the market started dropped for several weeks.
Oil would loose 80% of its value in the next 6 moths.
No one predicted this, except a jewish trader and myself, who were watching the market technicals at the time.
In fact, the general mantra, was buy the fucking dip goyim. I still remember the day it hit 70, on Thanksgiving, and plunged 500+ ticks on low volume during that thanksgiving day.

Point of the story. INGORE THE RUMORS.
STUDY TECHNICALS. STUDY CHART PATTERNS. LOOKS FOR HIDDEN CLUES. THE JEWS STORE TONS OF HIDDEN SECRETS IN THE MARKET.
& for the record - There is very little chance you will ever find these hidden secrets, and no one who knows them will ever tell you them.

TLDR Overrated post for sure

They will have to do something to tie Trumps hands. If the US economy doesn't collapse or something else catastrophic doesn't happen than Trump was just another shill.

PRAISE KEK

Trading user again…

I will say, there is the Quarterly GDP numbers on the 29th though…
8:30am USD Final GDP q/q

Possible upcoming Government Shutdown on October 1st as well. The Jews are moving their pieces around, they're getting ready take action. All beware.

nice number praise him
I bet you can't list off 5 major happenings that have happened in the last year, even though we've had a major one nearly every week

shemitah was very real, we're getting some help

Found the website I got them from:

web.archive.org/web/20020330084358/http://www.deepinfo.com/email/RussiaBombs.txt

web.archive.org/web/20020330094723/http://www.deepinfo.com/email/RussiaBombs2.txt

touché

still very retarded buddy

Baltimore, Ferguson, Orlando, Nice, the tri-state area bombings, Hillary email leak, DNC server hack, DJT candidacy, DHS federalizing elections, Obama UN speech, China devaluation

Shall I go on?

So should I buy the fucking dip? I want to profit off the crash.

Demand we return to the silver standard. That’s the only way anyone who isn’t a kike will profit.

i applaud you, and please do because you're only proving my point :^)

I don't follow / care about the dollar.
Its only an exchange rate. It generally doesn't have much effect on inflation.

What I do know about the Dollar, is there are no bullish fundamental reasons to buy the dollar (once it has made highs) There are NO fundamental reasons to buy any currency, once it has risen for a few months.

The general rule of thumb, is wait for a currency to make a 6 month + climb to previous highs, and then sell it hard.

If you wanna be a dumbass and gamble in the market you don't know anything about, wait for the stock market to stop 100-300 S&P points (handles), and then buy the dip. Use money managemanet, and know when to cut your loses.

Right now, with the Trump election coming up, I think the elites may try to crash the market if Trump is elected. So the dip might be fucking giant this time. Nevertheless, I think the market is in a bull market for another 10 years, even if it takes a breather for 6 months and loses 25%.

Many people have their own strategies. Almost all of them fail.

They profit off this shit because they know it's happening and can time it just right. Obviously we know it too and can hopefully capitalize.

K

I believe you, but how do you know if you don't know any of them?

temp email i setup if you want to help an user:

[email protected]/* */

Nous sommes prêt.

Thanks for the advice. I've been researching the markets and it's good to see threads like this.

Here's some interesting things found recently.

Finaly we would call our money by the right name.

I am a ROSY…I recognize a ROSY when I see them. I at least see myself as a ROSY. I wince when I see altars to kek and such. This under thing is not the way. It is being pushed. Please do not give unto it.

anyways
youtube.com/watch?v=06KfQyqHCMU

He is now sporting a ROSY CROSS.

Its time you all dug into the ROSY order.

Its not so far off what you are all doing here. some of the thought if MUCH of the thought is being displayed here.

We could all inform ourselves more really. But I implore you to look more strongly into this. I am excited and AFRAID of all of this new awakening.\
This hasn't been seen since the early 1600's.

Following what big traders do is sometimes a good idea.
Generally, most of the popular names in trading are fucking faggots and idiots.
Not George Soros Bought the GBP just before Brexit, and got WRECKED. & he also Shorted (sold) the S&P 50 points early (so far).
Tho I think he might be right about S&P.

Here are some good traders on twitter - many of them with their own websites.
twitter.com/mike_maloney
twitter.com/Fitzstock2004
twitter.com/EconMatters

Back in 2012, b4 twitter became huge, some of the older traders would write stuff like, "backing up the truck on this one". and all their buddies would write back, like "yep, here it comes".
Then the market would like for like 3-7 days and lose 250+ S&P points.
There was even a trader named Scopelabs, would was a fucking master, and used arbitrage. guy would nail the tops of markets like it was a cake walk.

They no longer put out useful trading info, and scopelabs deleted his twitter.
But Mike Maloney and Econ matters have youtube channels where they talk about their trading plans / ideas. & both of them are very good / trustworthy.

I hope they do. Make it all crash to give Trump even more fuel for the debates.

SERIOUS QUESTION HERE

WTF is this?
hollaforums.com/thread/7638413/politics/happening-watch.html

Why is our convo being loaded live onto a website named holla forums?

The secrets are available for everyone to see.
No one ever taught me anything. I taught myself.
These secrets are just hidden in the patterns of the charts themselves. & that's all I will say.

who?

It's a scraper site.

Its somekind of bot that rips our shit and practically archives it, oh and something to do with ad revenue. Didn't we figure out that thing was harmless and shit?

Yeah, Holla Forums figured it all out awhile ago. More people are just using sheeky/leeky script.

Thats it, on another note Holla Forums when motivated can dig like there is no tomorrow.

The IMF is most definitely adding Chinese Yuan to the SDR, it's on the IMF website. We'll see if they announce something like "world money".

When people give dates, I tend to decrease it's credibility in magnitudes. Markets don't work on specific dates, they work on culminations of actions and activities.

Did you not watch the debate yesterday? Trump went out of his way to shit on the fed unprompted, you better believe he knows.

My theory is, if anyone of even the slightest amount of credibility figures things out and states them for the record, somewhere, (((they))) immediately postpone things until the proles' short attention spans allow them to get away with it.

Correct.

I still think September was going to happen, but we went and fucked things over for them. Now they're in the shit because they can't crash it now without causing Trump to landslide his way to the Oval Office.

Meme it.

Living in bernstein universe?

CHEEKI BREEKI

The power of autism is really strong in Holla Forums. Too bad that most of the time they can't tone it down a bit to see the larger picture of things.

ok this guy is faggot, but some shit is actually happening on the 30th:

America loses control of the Internet.
American congress moves against Barry in the Saudi vote
The Saudis are now cutting oil production
Stock panic today that will escalate into Friday (the 30th)
Everything is "surging" at the markets while banks collapse
Deutsche Bank has imploded (with Turkey thinking about buying it)
California sanctioned Wells Fargo (freezing $2 Trillion in bank transfers)

These are just a few things happening…..Friday does not look like a very good day for America. I just hope I am wrong.

here's the report he referenced if anyone's interested

im f.org/external/np/pp/eng/2011/010711.pdf

And now we wait…

BDI is down and the IMF has been hinting at this move…