Hillary Campaign Manager Bombs on MSNBC

youtube.com/watch?v=ELkCzBosOa0

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/21/clinton_campaign_manager_repeatedly_fails_to_answer_questions_about_clintons_syria_policy.html
scribd.com/document/324776022/Monmouth
twitter.com/MonmouthPoll/status/778680423752667138
archive.is/qCNrm
twitter.com/GOUSAAmer114/status/767787518846656512
archive.is/VS1l2
archive.is/CS7zt
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2390642/400-surface-air-missiles-STOLEN-Libya-Benghazi-attack-says-whistle-blowers-attorney.html
archive.is/w1eee
theguardian.com/world/2014/may/01/lusitania-salvage-warning-munitions-1982
html1-f.scribdassets.com/7u7srzeczk5grwbo/images/1-ab91035e02.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just saw this on RCP, poor lad

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/21/clinton_campaign_manager_repeatedly_fails_to_answer_questions_about_clintons_syria_policy.html

It's the #1 story too topkek

Man, her people are shit

He probably doesnt know because the last thing clinton and her minions are talking about right now is policy. Her ship is sinking and he is just a rat that hasnt jumped yet.

His last name is Mook.
How fitting.
What an asshole loser.

This mook only had a small can of responses to any of these questions and they were all about Trump. When did MSNBC turn up the grill? Just last month they were handing softballs to little mooks like this, now these tosses have some heat.

Does anyone really expect him to tell the truth? "Mrs. Clinton's policy on Syria is to start WW3, to prove once and for all that women can be competent leaders in needless wars as well."-Robby "I choke on Spook" Mook

Man, asking what a candidate should in a war torn nation isnt heat. Its still softball stuff…

Say what you want, Trump bots. Joe tries to cut through the bullshit.

He's my sort of moderate.

I think Joe's job was threatened after the primary. Joe was plenty good to Trump when it mattered in my opinion.

this is literally what every single politician says we should do in response to ISIS

POLL MANIPULATION CONFIRMED
scribd.com/document/324776022/Monmouth

monmoth poll is retarded anyway, their sample size is like ~400, so the error is probably 5%+/- or more, and this assume the sampling methodology is actually random and not biased.

What is the dem oversampling nowadays? Having a poll with clinton up five must be some retarded levels of oversampling.

LUGGENPRESSE

No, it represents undersampling and biased sampling. The larger the sample, the sample rate approaches zero (you eventually hit sample size = population and so the true parameter is known)

I just read through link OP, their poll is 100% biased intentionally, they use random samples, but they chose the random samples from demographic favorable areas to inflate the poll numbers.

It's blatant academic fraud at the very least.

What you want evidence based journalism? Why would (((they))) lie about Russia invading the Ukraine or the Lion of Damascus? :^)

Right but AFAIK even 'random' sampling questions which way the voter sampled is leaning. For example, I've seen polls with 'random' samples where the percentage of dem leaning people is around 46% which produces a lot of favorable and dishonest results for hilldog. I think we're saying the same thing but in different ways.

Sad.

Didn't we talk about this guy before ?

Let's put it into perspective, they directly asked Johnson what he'd do about a specific city in Syria expecting him to know that city. Now he should, I'm not disputing that, but compared to just a general question about Syria it was far more difficult.

The sampling methodology accounts for all of that, you estimate population proportions of different strata and account for them.

Of course they blatantly violated all the statistical assumptions to inflate the poll, but whatever. I guess their political views are more concerning to them than their professional reputations.

Seems they are venting on the faggot for having a shit campaign

It was a more difficult question, but he flubbed it spectacularly. He didn't just fail to answer, he failed to understand the question.

Which sums up the campaign perfectly.

Laur gave her softball questions outside of one obligatory email question(the other one was an audience question). But she couldn't even do that right.

I could have sworn that was Matt Damon for a sec.

Jesus this guys face has shill written all over it. Looks like he should be selling get rich quick books on tv at 3am.

Yeah, sure.

just like the Lusitania being on a routine crossing and wasn't carrying weapons illegally

to be completely fair, asking about what aid we would provide is ridiculous because who gives a fuck about that desert shithole this country is falling to pieces and is held together by scotch tape and paper

Fuck, I hadn't even thought about it. This makes so much sense now. Fucking KIKES.

Yeah thanks to her and Obama it's fucked alright, funny too how signing off on drone strikes targeting military aged males suddenly produces thousands of military aged male refugees all over the place. Almost seems like there's some kind of connection there.

her king nigger and the rest of them, too many are eager to blame them alone. Establishment are all cunts, let em hang.

Holy shit is that real?

Wow, is this real? If it;'s real, these kikes will hang on the first day.

Its the most blatantly obvious falseflag I've ever seen

IS THIS FUCKING REAL?

By Kek's tap dancing tendies, Hillary's people are pathetic.

To me it seems very convincing but that could just be wishful thinking on my part.

It just seems to good to be true. We need some way of verifying it before we try to spread it.

A few times during this election we have gotten some of these poll breakdowns that were faked, but that only happened once or twice and it's always the same one where all they do is update the date. It's the one that is the 'leaked' internal memo showing Hillary massively cratering. I'm sure she is cratering, but the leaked memo itself was obviously fake.

After finding this, I saw someone on plebbit incoherently denouncing its accuracy (it was on the /conspiracy/ board), but I can’t find THAT link anymore. Strange.

Didn't fucking Saudi Arabia get caught using white phosporus from US the other day? Where's the fucking outrage on that?

I would like to read that.

Im trying to poke holes in this and I cant.
Im no expert but Ive read all of the wikileaks stuff from the DNC which we know is legit and this has the same ring to it.
The only problem I can see with this is that its too good to be true.

I love how he smirks for 30 seconds in the beginning when they talk about Aleppo and that they have no food, water etc. He's probably autistic and doesn't understand that in this social situation you have to at least fake some kind of sympathy and compassion.

mfw.

aptly named

Why is the American media still shilling for Al Qaeda?

because ISIS is largely a construct of israel, the Saudis and American alphabet agencies in order to keep the middle east destabilized.

He may not be autistic, but instead sociopathic or psychotic. He could be stuck on a mental loop from his nu media personality training of ALWAYS BE SMIRKING for the camera. Then again look at the mannerism of his boss. Gadaffi wasn't a saint, but clinton seems way to jovial about the matter.

in Yemen, yea.

But we're trying to get rid of our surplus so shut the fuck up about it.

They're still pitching softballs. Hillary's campaign is just in such shambles they're fumbling the softballs and making themselves look retarded.

I don't get it. It's like the mainstream media is abandoning Clinton. Between this, the Huffington Post article about "Why Clinton Lost," the Washington Post article admitting that Clinton's health is subpar, and another article I saw but can't be assed to find that was titled "First Female President? Voters say 'meh,'" it seems like the media is not just no longer babying the Clinton campaign, but actually engaging in a slight amount of investigation into her campaign. In HuffPo's case, they're outright admitting there's a strong possibility that she'll be defeated. And these are mainstream media sites, not alternative news organizations.

What the fuck is going on? Did Cunton run out of money to bribe them or something? I'd say that they're waking up and realizing how fucked they are, but these are leftists we're talking about. Self-awareness isn't their strong suit.

The media needs this to stay a close race for ratings, but the kikes are pulling for Hillary. CNN and MSNBC see the numbers Fox News is pulling so they're re-calibrating their strategy.

I think they're trying to push Clinton down now so they can champion her as the underdog later.

spread it whether its real or not. this is propaganda wars.

Jesus, that's debunked for years now, don't you burgers have some agencies that correct the lugenpresse?

(checked)

The ship is sinking

and the first batch of pussies are already pulling out in life boats.

What doesn't make sense to me are the tables in the "trend watch" section.
Yeah, no

It's six weeks to the election, and since Wikileaks is apparently planning a major dump in October and Trump is going to schlong her in the debates, it's not going to be an easy six weeks. If they're going to pull any last-minute moves, they'don't better do it quick. At this point, with her depressing rally turnout, her low energy, her health issues, her non-existent charisma, her corruption, her inability to beat Trump in even rigged polls, Trump's more "presidential" appearance since his Mexico trip, and the utterly horrible last two weeks she's had, they don't have many opportunities left to hail-Mary a victory. And any terror attacks like the one in New Jersey are just going to help Trump. And with her ranting about white nationalist frogs, collapsing at terrorism memorials, and insulting a quarter of the electorate as being buzzword soup "deplorables," she isn'the actually making it easy to sell her to the people.

Honestly, what is their strategy at this point? Throw tantrums, insult the electorate even more, and call Trump an evil sexistracisthomophobeislamaphobemisogynist?

Rig the election and pray people don't start shooting.

They're probably hoping that the media and the "demographic transition" will be enough to drag her across the finish line

But that still hasn't "completed" yet (whites are still a majority and will be for at least a few years), and the election is happening now, not years from now. Also, spics and nigs have a low turnout rate because voting ain't part of da thug lyfe dawg.

But the media isn't championing her like they used to. I mean sure, they're not attacking her with anywhere near the ferocity they attacked Trump with, but they're not holding her up as muh vagina president/the messiah like they used to, and they're even asking somewhat difficult questions. So if they're banking on media support, how exactly does abandoning her help?

desperately hoping this is real

they are denying it of course:
twitter.com/MonmouthPoll/status/778680423752667138
archive.is/qCNrm
they say it's a "photoshop," even though the link here is an actual document.

note the guy who the memo is addressed to has been caught lying in the past, manipulating polls for hillary
twitter.com/GOUSAAmer114/status/767787518846656512

It doesn't need to be completed, it just needs to be sufficient to get Hillary in. Look at all the whining cuckservatives did about how "Drump is the first Republican to lose educated white voters!", or "Drumpf is the first Republican to turn [state] into a battlefield!"

I think the recent criticisms of the Hillary campaign by the MSM come from the dawning realisation that Trump might actually win.

In their eyes this election was a done deal, all she had to do was maintain her ~10 point lead and not fuck up too much in the first (and only) debate. But with her collapse/health problems and mounting scandals, that's no longer the case - Trump's already caught up (if not in the lead) in most states.

But honestly, I think the MSM coverage of the debates will be a pretty blatant indicator that they're still #WithHer

okay, looking into the place that "obtained" the document, realtruenews.org; it's a retarded site, looks like click bait for right-wingers. document is probably fake.

for reference though, the name in the "FROM: field that is supposed to be blocked out is Nate Silver. you can see it if you download the text of the document.

we have to elect her first so that you can find out her policies

The big bosses aren't leftists, they are jews.

and they will still do all they can to ensure that Hillary wins, even rigging the vote is an option.

but they can't do that if her own rallies are more than half-empty.
the people wouldn't accept it.

so, now they are ordering the MSM to not go soft on Killary.
why?
in order to keep their credibility.

MSM is all about controlling the information and they got to keep their credibility in order to be successful.

Too little, too late

inb4 every Hillary staffer has to plead the 5th in every interview

ah, the mystery box platform.

Rats… sinking ships…

playing the long con.
Trump kicked Washington post out of his rallies.
They know he don't fuck around looking for favours.

So, soon they will start kissing his ass, in order to have some power/influence when he wins.

I like this, it's meme worthy.

we can do that with all forms of leftarded ideas.

….i just have to wonder how epically fucking pissed Democrats are with Hillary.

no honor among cucksuckers.

they play the party plan because if they don't they get fucked.

but Hillary?
she has pissed of people in the party for 40 years.

she bribed, bullied and threatened her way on to the ticket, but it didn't buy loyalty.

and now that she is melting on live TV, they are pretty steamed and looking for what to do in 2020.
trust me when I say that the candidates are already being vetted.

which came first:

the meme or the reality?

I hate her campaign

kennedi check em

THIS IS GOLD

This kid's career is over. I also think he's a homosexual.

Painful to watch. The guy does let slip about HRC's plans to "dismantle ISIS communication digitally." Inoffensive way to put censor the internet.

No volunteers for the candidate of one of the biggest parties, in a nation with 300 million people.

just out of curiosity, dear donkey fucks, where is your pet niggers now?

wasn't shitskins your perfect plan for staying in power?

IT'S KILLING US

Repeatedly attacking the media forgoing "soft" on Trump and "hard" on Hillary, and especially attacking Matt Lauer may have woke up a few of them and now they are circling the wagons against the angry mob they themselves created.

This is MSNBC.
What the fuck happened?

Their lies have consumed the entire system.
They have destroyed their entire machine.

How should Trump Accuse the Obama Admin & Clinton of supporting ISIS to over throw Assad during the upcoming debate?

What evidence should he use?

Isn't ISIS at least in part something that grew out of rebels the US funded?

How is that possible? We were told that we're backing "moderate rebels"?

Should trump bring up the fact that there were missiles in the basement of the embassy of Benghazi, and Obama refused to provide reinforcements after being requested?

god dammit. I want to piss on their building

Obama said he was training isil forces.

They'd probably counter with

might could be usable rhetoric if that is in fact how we fund rebels.
And then there's the ransom payment thing, we all know that was just a crate of cash.

What were 400 Anti-Air Missiles doing in the basement of a Embassy?

Why did the Obama Admin refuse to provide additional security at such a facility?

this is old fucking news. We always new the "rebels" were terrorists. jesus christ

archive.is/VS1l2
archive.is/CS7zt

What's the ha do?
I'm new at this.

Sounds like under-the-table arms dealing, but can we prove there were missiles there?
Also,
How fucking big is that basement?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2390642/400-surface-air-missiles-STOLEN-Libya-Benghazi-attack-says-whistle-blowers-attorney.html

I'm legitimately confused by this, are they trying to portray Pepe as both a nazi and an 'oppressed' minority?

What's this shit about Star Trek?

archive.is/w1eee

This was MSNBC? Fukken savage.

The fuck is this?
The fuck is it from?

They've wasted more money combating a fucking phantom than you personally will ever earn in your entire lifetime. Let that sink in. Your shit posting has put a bigger dent in liberal and democratic thinktanks than your entire life's labour will contribute to the economy.

Such is the power of memes.

It marks the topic and is there for grammatical purposes, basically the difference between "PROOFS WHERE" and "WHERE ARE THE PROOFS."

Holy fuck, this was brutal. I can't wait for the debate.

Thanks mate, I'm having trouble with where to put those connectors.

I love that he starts laughing, and keep laughing, and the anchor just stares at him like he is insane.

Compare him to the brown girl Trump has and wheep

This entire campaign cycle in a nutshell.

Aleeeeeppoooooooo man strikes again

They want their ratings back.

Even Breitbart blatantly goes along with it, the kikes.
It feels like they're prepping to change sides, like Milo.

SMUG CUCK GETS SPLITROASTED
Seriously fuck that faggot.

He failed to answer because he knows with $hillary there would be more 'accidents" where entire Syrian Army company's get ambushed.

Yeah but most japanese will omit the は

learning from the best I see

lulz

what a mook

Part of the "moderate rebels" we were training, was Al Qaeda In Iraq. Let that sink in, you've just admitted the US was in bed with Al Qaeda no more than 2 years ago.

Well now lets be fair, we only spent those millions on 4 trainees. I'm sure none of them were bad guys

This has great meme potential. Don't let it go to waste.

Joe and mika havr always been pretty based imo. Pretty sure both of them are lefries but they aren't the far left crazies that we have today. They're actually the intellectual, open minded lefties you here fairytales of. Both always seem pretty fair regardless who is on.

Don't forget about fighting them in cyberspace…

a lot. If you don’t want Enten’s gang all over you, we suggest you lock it the fuck down

BTFO

Oh wait

theguardian.com/world/2014/may/01/lusitania-salvage-warning-munitions-1982

I know you were implying this but wanted to share the story for anons not in the know

>see "From: Nate Silver"
>there's an image that overlays it to redact it html1-f.scribdassets.com/7u7srzeczk5grwbo/images/1-ab91035e02.png
What was the point of this?
It must be fake because that's a fucking retarded method of redaction.

Some of these people and outlets still want to have viewers and some semblance of credibility and have some ratings. Most are just weak cucks who will bend which ever way the wind blows.

This fucking stammering phony looking doofus again

"Herd immunity" from liberal shaming tactics.

I love it!

Probably because they have advance copies of the shit Assange is going to drop.

Rats off a sinking shit, user. They're jews too.

I've done the same thing for governments user.

Its truly fun to watch and they have no idea how to fight it.

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Honestly if we could fight ISIS in cyberspace if we were able to shitpost muslim websites into the ground, we'd probably be more successful at it than the government ever could.

Fucking ayy he keeps repeating that. Is this Rubot 2.0 ?