Charles Manson is kill

Charles Manson is kill.

I just watched parts of his 1987 on youtube yesterday. He's lucid, about something. But what that something is, I cannot declare with certainty. He's very tuned into… concepts of freewill or whatnot. An esoteric loony toon? Some of you have probably looked into him more than I have so I'm wondering, what are your thoughts, b?

RIP.

Born all the way back in 1934. Wow. And most of that life in institutions. How many years did he spend free?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aU4ehgnTjVg
youtu.be/VfyUnb-0aqE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The trick is he should admit to be jewish and he would walk free forever.

F
He's in a better place now ;_;

WHAT?

the man who did nothing wrong

youtu.be/aU4ehgnTjVg

welp

I predicted this.

fug off (((styx)))

RIP sweet prince

pour one out for a brother

Fuck off (((Schlomoko)))

The Beach Boys framed him because they didn't want to pay royalties tbh

t. bluepilled Holla Forums controlled opp kike

It's time to call time from behind you
illusion has been just a dream
the valley of death and I'll find you
now is when on a sunshine beam

I predicted this as well - sadly

meep meep requiescat in pace tbh no homo

no, i hate both Holla Forums and Holla Forums

He actually was a pretty good songwriter.

YOU FUCKING SWINDLER FAGGOT

Guys don't believe this fake shits

They're both pretty bad tbh

Sleep well sweet prince, you will be remembered.

Who?

F

Fascinating character, but a complete waste. It's unfortunate he was dealt such a bad hand in life.

Cease and desist your impersonation of my person at once you dastardly scoundrel!

Congratulations America for destroying yet another life with nearly 50 years of torture/imprisonment instead of helping him get over his psychosis.

STOP ROLE PLAYING ME ALREADY

Fuck off Styx. You already spammed all threads with your gay BS.

I predicted this.

What again you dumb faggot?

Rest in piece manson. You were a true pol user. You even predicted the race war. Hats off to you good sir o7 o7 o7

Centrist faggot kys

I don't believe you.

All "centrists" i have ever met were actually pro left or kikes who don't like directly applied communism/marxis but dont want to be labeled as "neo nazis" by the left.

To be fair kim is an ass to his people. Why are you shilling for him? Elaborate troll, kim goon, or retard?

-Birthrate above 2.1
-Good education
-Jobs and no criminality
-No niggers
You are a (((kike shill)))

Rest in peace, you're a inspiration to many.

A dude who regularly starves and kills his people, tortures people, doesn't let you say anything seemingly disagreeing about even a suggestion from an official, and treats people like slaves. The population is capped because of food shortages, they are educated to be bitches, the only jobs are 'the government's bitch' job and criminal government positions, and even the niggers got away from that shit. And you call me a kike for pointing it out - now I know you're a troll. Kindly fuck off and have a good day, I'm out.

youtu.be/VfyUnb-0aqE

this guy did a lot of research on manson for a book.

this radio interview he summarises his findings but also gives a good account of the official story if you maybe dont know it

tldl: he was a drug dealer and a pimp to the rich and famous doing drug runs from mexico with ties to the mafia and the police so when he went to court it was in everyones interest to make him out to be delusional fanatic cult leader, the essential details of which were ripped off from another completely different person a few years earlier

oyyyyyy big big tears
Come on. lets not pretend you give a shit about Korean people. Lets not pretend you give a shit about anyone or anything.

woooooooooooooow

manson was based