Ghostbusters 2 Green Lit. Who You Gonna Call Again?

Just found this link that has confirmed it. A sequel is coming! The new baddie that Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig, Leslie Jones and Kate McKinnon will face off against will be Zuul!

hollaforums.com/thread/709649/television-and-film/ghostbusters-2-green-lit-by-sony-drumpf-btfo.html

archive.is/z4b9F

Like Us on Facebook

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/films/2016/08/10/ghostbusters-sequel-declared-unlikely-after-all-female-reboot-ta/
metro.co.uk/2016/11/27/theres-going-to-be-many-ghostbusters-sequels-despite-box-office-disappointment-6286075/
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:m1ReVbaCbXUJ:https://8ch.net/tv/res/709649.html &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking bait, I hate you and everything you stand for.

no bait, read the link, it's happening

It's fucking nothing.

Fuck off.

What did he mean by this?

I'd call OP a faggot but it's clear he is beyond faggotry

I heard this one is going to be special effect intensive and have a $200 million budget.

THREAD THEME

It was announced shortly after the release of the film to boost their morale and hopefully deflect all the bad reactions the shit-show was provoking.

Ghostbusters sequel declared 'unlikely' after all-female reboot takes less than expected at box office
telegraph.co.uk/films/2016/08/10/ghostbusters-sequel-declared-unlikely-after-all-female-reboot-ta/

The only sequels that could be made will not be in relation to the fucking lesbian movieā€¦

metro.co.uk/2016/11/27/theres-going-to-be-many-ghostbusters-sequels-despite-box-office-disappointment-6286075/

NOW GET THE FUCK OF MY GODDAMN VENT SERVER!

IT WAS A REAL SUCCESS IN HIS MIND
ECTO COOLER SOAP AND GHOST MASTURBATING MACHINES

SIGNAL BOOST THIS

Forget about ((()))

Millionare loses, remakes and emoji movies

Sony is near to close their cinema studio

Who can forget the 18 gorillion who were shoahed the chosen Ghostbusters

I can't believe a sequel was green lit. What a strange world we live in.

It was only green lit in OP's imagination.
IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

The Ghost Nazis shoved the 35 mm film reel up my ass.

Seems like Sony just loves throwing away money. Does this mean Feig is being let out of movie jail now?

Paul Feig- A diary of a feminist ghostbuster

I can't believe this is happening.

ghostbusters Jew-2

If you're going to link to cuckchan just use a regular fucking archive.

Why are they making a sequel? I thought the first one failed.

It did, and they aren't.

Neither can I. Probably because it isn't.

Sony must really hate money! I can't believe they're making another one.

Wow, I guess Ghoustbusters 2 is happening.

It's already confirmed they aren't making another, why do you keep posting this shit every other month?

They're not making another cisbusters movie, guys. Don't get trolled so easily.

Why would they make another one? For what purpose? I guess Hollywood is retarded.

To be honest, the first one was pretty good. Going to see this. I know people who post in Holla Forums agree with me.

SPOOKTACULAR NEWS

Can't wait.

1/10 Bait, made me respond
Fuck you, leave

Lol no

Here I found a cache of the original: webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:m1ReVbaCbXUJ:https://8ch.net/tv/res/709649.html &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Let's be honest, we kinda wish they'd make a second one. The hospital trip and pictures was hilarious.

Does Sony really hate money that much? When are the Japs going to cut the cord?

Release date is June 2019 I hear.

I thought this movie failed?

good to see that bigotry, racism, misogyny and trump couldn't stop this masterpiece from getting a sequel.

Remember how WB announced Green Lantern 2 immediately before the Reynolds bomb happened and never publicly backed down from the announcement?

Same shit. They probably quietly canned Ghostbusters 2. 2% probability of the movie happening.

DRUPPY GUPPIES BTFO
SHURLY DIS MOOBY WIL MAEG DER BUGHOLES KLINCH