Ghostbusters 2 Green-Lit by Sony. Drumpf BTFO!

Like Us on Facebook

Other urls found in this thread:

sunvalleypotatoes.com/buy-in-bulk/
vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/07/ghostbusters-franchise-will-be-endless
archive.is/k2kFc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck this gay earth.

Sure. And power rangers is getting a sequel and didn't flop

I liked the first one

fite me

Amy Pascal stop.
Just get naked and start fingering yourself.

Where's the archive?
Nice source you have there.

That would be nice but this time only veiled Muslim women in bikinis.
Just to see a global allah snackbar.

Newton is that you again?

Yes, because more kaffirs fetishizing muslimahs is exactly what we need.

Lel.

Wut

I just want to create more violence, the French election is in one week.
We need one more push to go full Remove Kebab mode.
t. nuclear solution man.

=JUST=

Btw why would anyone have furries pictures in ones HD.
You need to be sentenced to death.

I WILL KILL YOU.

oh no

Degenerate, delete your account.

We've found you.

!op

This came out before the movie was actually released, I recognize the "I expect 'Ghostbusters' to become an important brand and franchise." line, and half of the article makes predictions which in time were proven completely false.

The movie flopped resoundingly. Audience reaction was overwhelmingly negative. None of the merchandise sold, none of it. And I was actually excited about the re-release of Ecto Cooler, but not even that sold. I found piles of it at a local dollar store selling for 20 cents a can. I bought a hundred fucking cans.

The company that put out the video game with the movie included as a bonus went bankrupt within days of it's release. The blu-ray releases added the subtitle "answer the call" to distance the movie from the rest of the franchise. It cost Sony hundreds of millions of dollars, and lead to the company closing it's American division entirely. The SNL cast members went back to SNL, and Feig is back to what he referred to as "movie jail" making shitty low budget movies.

kek

This is a very interesting topic, fellow message board users. What a lively discussion! Everyone has some excellent points.

But I have to ask you, do you love potatoes as much as I do? Sometimes I find I run out of potatoes only days after visiting my local grocer. It can really be a pain.

But I have a good news! I found an excellent solution. I order my potatoes wholesale by the box from Sun Valley Potatoes, a wonderful American company ran by a second generation family of Idaho potato farmers.

We all know the best potatoes come from Idaho, and I'm here to tell you the best potatoes in Idaho come from Sun Valley Farms! Check it out for yourselves:

sunvalleypotatoes.com/buy-in-bulk/

Lol sorry
Sorry, Haters: Ghostbusters Producer Says the New Franchise Will Be “Endless”
Start nursing those ruined childhoods now.

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/07/ghostbusters-franchise-will-be-endless

Of course the mainstream media won't retract their says. Kill the MSM.

t. Holla Forumsigger

Who do they think they're fooling?

The only merch that sold was the stuff based on the older film. The new shit was on clearance racks before the movie came out.

=FAKE NEWS=

nice bait though coulda fooled me, Sony aint that stupid to keep losing money

Nice try
archive.is/k2kFc

Those tatos sure look tasty.

If SONY wants to go bankrupt then by all means.

You mean, JustJusters?

They seem to be missing one gorilla.

How much money did the first one lose again? Do they honestly want to lose more?

If I didn't know any better, I'd think that Amy Pascal and the guys at Sony were investing for this franchise to fail just like something out of The Producers.

I was about to say, the only articles that have come out recently is for the VR game nobody heard about. Of course, everyone is claiming the new game is amazing though.

It was during their PR shit, check the date, I just used the first link on Google.
Fucking Muslim.

YOU ARE FAKE NEWS

Nice Try
>>>/suicide/

Man Sony is desperate to start some big cinamatic universe like marvel. The second will flop as hard as the first.

Breaking fucking news.

I could make a good all female ghost busters sequel which would be a hit.

Everyone knows the best potatoes are from Ireland.

Here is the plot:
A german farm girl from a family of scientists dating back to nazi germany moves to America. She doesn't really care much about ghosts, but she has been living on a violent shithole full of prostitutes and tricksters, so when a rich woman approaches her (because of her family's history dealing with occult sciences) offering her a job, she takes it.

The woman is from a family that is believed to be cursed by ghosts of people they exploited in the past, and that curse always end up killing them violently and relatively young, but only after they have kids. She hires the girl to figure out a way to save the woman.

The german girl initially only tries to pretend to be working to get the money, but she figure out it is actually real and gets fascinated by it. She ends up hiring a few girls from her old shitty place to assist her, partially because she pities them, partially because she needs their street smarts.

One of the people she hires is an old fortune teller who is a hoax, but knows a lot of the historical weird facts of the city and its useful for her. That woman is played by Woopy Goldberg, to allow me to make jokes with reference to Ghost.

Nearing the late middle of the movie, she fails to save the woman, but the woman leaves in her will a clause that funds her as long as she is researching ghost hunting, so she ends up opening the company and making it a business.

Truly kino, Moishe!
Email your idea to Spielberg.

This nigger.

There's clearly a sun in the picture and no snowing. Are you retarded? Also, why would snowing exclude the sun?

It's because that guy's never been outside before

Daily reminder

Everyone in this thread calling it a flop.
HIGHEST GROSSING HORROR COMEDY WITH AN ALL FEMALE CAST
Doesn't sound like a flop to me.

How many horror comedies with an all female cast do even exist?

sure>>709649

And I am the king of a kingdom with a population of one

I saw tons of people posting pictures from empty theaters. I'm surprised this movie made as much money as it did because I don't know many people who 1) cared about this movie and 2) actually went to see it.