Which one is better for hackery fuzzing stuff and why?

Which one is better for hackery fuzzing stuff and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

luaconf.com/#coc
youtube.com/watch?v=zmNInkzaYLc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If your main bottleneck is CPU, go with C/C++. If it's network/disk IO go with a higher programming language. Sage for template thread.

Python, because of it's huge standard library. You'll hardly find anything missing.

And if it isn't in the standard library there is probably a PyPI library instead. Seriously, for hacking shit together quickly Python is great. Just don't be a fag who thinks everything needs to be written in Python.

Perl 6

I've lost interest since Tim Toady started to shill for more women and minorities. But what else would you expect from a kike-on-stick worshiper.

This tbh.

That's the gayest mascot ever. Great way to turn away new users, it screams "this is a language for 5 year old girls".

That's the point. If you care about language mascots you are doing programming wrong. Only hipster JS developers care about logos and mascots.

Perl is pozzed too? Well shit, we're running out of languages. Apart from C, C++, Fortran, Ada, Lisp and maybe Lua are there any languages without "progressive" community? I don't want to deal or interact with people who dedicate any non negligible amount of time on going after people that disagree with their opinions instead of doing actual work.

Basically dead.
Ada is still semi-used as PL part of PL/SQL, but this language has no community.

C and C++ are run by ANSI (i.e by corporations using ANSI as proxy).

>luaconf.com/#coc
Remainder: Lua was made by a Brazillian Jew.

For now there's no other options but HolyC and Urbit.

Ruby and Haskell still have no CoC, but they are heavily infiltrated with fags and they will eventually push their faggotory.

Source?

Tim Toady is a KOS believer, it's a well known fact. The name of Perl itself and also the names of some language concepts (like 'blessing') come from Bible.

Regarding the shilling
youtube.com/watch?v=zmNInkzaYLc (around 00:57)
Here he talks about lack of women in Perl community and that "we should do something about it".
Another such session was hosted by a tranny (it was YAPC NA I believe)

There's his another talk where he goes about how "minorities should be included/welcomed" or some word-play like that.

The first implementation of Perl 6 was lead by a tranny as well (though this code was thrown away for being a pure crap).

Also Larry Wall works for Craigslist, which says enough

freetards are the same way

/thread

Well who cares if there is tranny or woman coding? As long as the code works it is OK for me

Ada and Fortran are not dead
also what's about python?

That's what I've been saying for a while. Either the software works or it doesn't work. That's all I care about.

If the only reason why people still learn a language is to maintain legacy software from the 60s, its dead.

Sell me on your viewpoint then. What projects have you written?

No it's not. Next version will be released in 2018. It only seems dead because you can't write web apps in it. When it comes to high performance numeric computation it's still very viable language to use in industry. In some cases due to aggressive optimizations for numerical computations it even beats C.

Right, but software freedom is at least tangentially related to software development. As opposed to penises and vaginas.

PYTHON

Exactly, and it is used for the very important LAPACK library, which is still actively developed. Your average webdev doesn't know what LAPACK is, but that's ok.

The difference is that 'freetards' have a point and SJWs don't.

Stop derailing my thread, niggers

This thread is now about niggers on rails.