Which hero fears who?

I was hoping to create a list of which characters are feared the most by other characters/heroes. The two I know of are A)Deadpool fears Squirrel Girl about overyone else, and B)Batman think Plasticman is the most dangerous opponent. Doesn't anyone else have any known "Feared matchups" that are in character? Pic related, I'm a fucking pleb.

Other urls found in this thread:

hollaforums.com/thread/747384/comics/which-hero-fears-who.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I doubt there's a hero or a villain anywhere who couldn't be destroyed by this fiend.

Squirrel Girl really hates Kitty Pryde for some reason. So much so that she won't even admit to being a mutant.
Titania used to have an irrational fear of Spider-Man, until he gave her a pep talk that really helped, and she cheered up and went back to trying to kill him.

Is she one of those tumblr writers marvel have been hiring lately?

J'onn J'onnz fears all DC fire based heroes and villains.

Yes.

She actually raped someone?

is it just my imagination or is every single member of the jla the most powerful one (usually by far)

how did martians manage to live on mars so long without accidentally blowing it up with a flick of their finger or whatever?

I think it supposed to be a psychological thing with the Martians. They used to not be afraid of fire but I think they got into a fight with the Guardians of Oa and they made them afraid of fire or something. Sorry its been a while since I've talked about this stuff.

I may be confusing her with someone else but she definitely did have sex with a married man who died of cancer then gloated about it.

Wasn't it a complete affair? Not just sex. She made him her boyfriend and loved being a homewrecker.

Well, Superman is probably genuinely correct about that in this comic. The Manhunter is as strong as Superman, but has even more powers, including straight up mind control. Plus, eachheroes has their own "Greatest Fear" than someone else. Superman recognizes that Jonn could beat him in a straight up fight, and that if Batman wanted to kill him, he'd likely be dead. Batman knows that Plasticman could, with Batman's knowledge and planning, take out anyone in the Justice League no sweat. One character respecting another's powers or abilities isn't powerlevel "who would win" bullshit. It's actually a character moment seeing which person they're afraid of most.

Hit it right on the mark! It's a real fucked up story.

What the bloody fuck, this can't actually be true.

I have never read anything related to Plasticman, I only know about him from Batman Brave and Bold. Isn't he just like Mister Fantastic? What makes him so powerful? Can't you freeze him or burn him or drown him?

He's basically Mr.Fantastic with some slight differences. I think a major one is that he's immune to mind control/reading because he's not organic. Batman considers him powerful because with a fast thinking mind, you can do a lot of shit with his powers. I unfortunately don't know any recommended reading for him, however. The character is around in the background in plenty places, but he's rarely at the fore front. I simply mention Batman respecting his powers because there's actually a comic where Batman says he thinks Plasticman is the most dangerous league member.

when was this mentioned?

i really miss the brave and the bold

plastic man needs his own comic line now, he had one in like 2004 or something.

Wally once introduced Chunk as "the most dangerous man on Earth", but he could have been trolling. With Wally it's hard to tell.

Also Mister Fantastic Can only stretch, Plastic man is more like actual GOOP. You can blow him up into pieces and he would survive.

Should we extend this to villains? We know many villains fear the Joker but what does the Joker fear?

I remember Batman said Two-Face is his most feared villain because when even he doesn't know what his next move is, how can you know?
Maybe other villains have expressed similar sentiments abaout him?

Huh didn't know that. I don't know if other villains see him that way.

In the Marshall Rogers Batman, there was a sequence in an abandoned theatre, where Hugo Strange was due to auction off the Batman's secret identity to the highest bidder, but had been waylaid and tortured to death by Rupert Thorne.
Penguin showed up, to an empty building, then heard the Joker's laugh. He grabs a spotlight and swings it around, yelling "Show yourself, you grinning gargoyle!", but couldn't find him.
He thinks to himself "I fear no sane man, but the Joker is hardly that…" and takes off.

I always thought it was an interesting moment, showing how the villains of Gotham interact when Bats isn't around.

Batman no longer exist or quitting. He got all his fun from Batman. The Dark Knight Returns show him became catatonic in Arkham because Batman retire.

I remember reading a Batman comic once where the Joker thought Batman was dead so Joker fixed his bleached skin and decided to lead a normal life and get married. Only to revert to his old ways once he found out Batman was still alive.

He almost got his own tv show

Actually he had a animated TV series a long time ago. If I remember correctly he got a fat guy wearing hawaiian shirt as a sidekick and of course a girl as his love interest. The show was typical Hanna Barbera classic superhero cartoon with limited budget and animation.

Tat was just two episodes though on DC nation

No user, it was a real show with complete season(s). Found the opening scene. His sidekick was called Bad Luck Hula and his girl is Penny. There's even a comic years later about Plasticman's son, maybe Penny's the mother.

Further exploration there's already episodes with their baby. The baby even turn into a crib when he's sleeping! The video includes the live action segements.

didn't the commies and the nazis say the same thing about the US?

Yes, there's a quote somewhere of them fearing us because our military doesn't follow its own handbook.

That's why I like Gotham.

J'onn practically raped Ultraman.

Get out.

I saw an episode of this once. It was standard for what it was.

Pretty much most of Hanna Barbera superhero cartoons at that time. The template is always the same, 1 hero, 1 sidekick that double as comedic relief and 1 love interest.

What the fuck is this?
hollaforums.com/thread/747384/comics/which-hero-fears-who.html

Only because he was the bad guy, and the bad guys lose in the good universe. Or something?

Post harvesting site. The basically mirror posts from other websites and seemingly earn ad revenue from users that don't actually exist by keeping up some weird pretense of being a real forum.

some retard has a botnet that's been ripping off all our threads.
Also, I'm going to test and see if it works both ways, wish me luck

Well shit.

I loved the next page, where Superwoman makes a pass at J'onn and he says "My people were a race of telepathic shapeshifters, we learned to look beyond the surface. I do not find what I see in you… attractive."

FUCKING MARTIAN BURN, BITCH

Well that sucks.