How could trump realistically unfuck higher education?

I think we can all agree that we can't fix civilization unless we purge our institutions of subversives. Of course these days high education is so thoroughly subverted that there's nothing left to subvert.

So how do we eliminate the insane levels of subversive kikery from higher education? Would it be best to burn it to the ground and replace university with online education?

Other urls found in this thread:

gwu.edu/~erpapers/teachinger/glossary/huac.cfm
studentdebtrelief.us/news/donald-trump-on-the-student-loan-crisis/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2304096/Graduate-physics-PhD-31-fell-death-block-flats-taking-job-centre-qualified-for.html
cato-unbound.org/2008/10/06/charles-murray/down-four-year-college-degree
archive.is/7NN16
nspe.org/resources/licensure/what-pe
my.mixtape.moe/znmjnm.mp3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

End government subsidized loans and grants/scholarships.

Hold universities liable for the balance of student loans for students who fail to find a job with their degree within two years.

grants to trump university for everyone

We burn their books

I hope the last one will make degrees not be the norm anymore.

In case you're not joking we have internet retard.

Good luck purging anything here.

Forgot one more:
No more schools taking nogs in that they know will drop out, just so they can get the governments money.

You answered your own question, OP.

Bumping a shitty slide thread
Check em.

Remove women
Remove liberals
Remove Jews

Oh wow, all our major problems are solved and all our minor problems can now solve themselves.

Student loans going strictly private. A private bank will not give a loan out to someone who wants to take out 100 grand for a gender studies degree. Because that cunt will never make the money to pay it back.

limit TAP/FAFSA to STEM majors only.

also a good idea

He could start by stopping the kangaroo court system Obama pushed colleges towards. The one where men are guilty until proven innocent. He could also have the federal government push Title IX suits in anti-white and anti-male discrimination cases, especially by faculty. Turn their weapons against them and fire both barrels.

This is sliding.

Mccarthyism is the old way. Don't know if it would pass now, maybe.
gwu.edu/~erpapers/teachinger/glossary/huac.cfm

A lot of their money comes from corporations, that's one option too.

he's asking how though. "Le ebin shooting beat Cho's high score XDD" is not a real answer.

no, it's a discussion. now fuck off

Higher education is permafucked. Trump needs to promote trade schools instead.

The biggest problem outside of marxist infiltration in our higher education system is that it is flooded with shit loads of people that don't belong in it. The real solution is rebuilding our manufacturing sector. Once blue-collar jobs are back and thriving, the higher-ed system will likely unfuck itself. The best thing Trump could do is dismantle Dept. of Education entirely at that point.

Your discussion is gay. Eat a dick. Leave my board.

You're even worse than the newest of newfags. Kill yourself.

cut federal funding to schools that have vacancy but turn down students that meet academic requirements.

this will stop the affirmative action shit dead in its tracks, no more white students missing out just so a uni can have a few token seat reservations.

because the niggers don't even show up to class anyway

filter it, it's just another kike that's going to say: "hurr im a trump supporter hate me for calling this a slide board"

>>>/edu/

How did you fags think Trump was going to build your white homeland? Asking politely?

Removing subversives from higher ed will make room, at last, for those of us who've been forced out by being the wrong skin color. I can't even count the number of times I was shit on in my many years in higher ed, just for being a white man.

Remove the subversives, the feminists, and those of politically correct skin tone and nationality, and let the worthy white men actually study and improve this society once again.

lolno. This country needs to get back on track with scientific innovation. We can promote trade schools for people who cannot into highschool algebra, but we're going to get saturated in those skills.

you're right, go kick it off.

a) affirmative actions of any kind must go
b) bring quality back; all questions are not good, you dumbass
c) stop humanities life support, whatever support there is

That is common sense, so indeed. Trump said something about student loans being a problem.
studentdebtrelief.us/news/donald-trump-on-the-student-loan-crisis/

Well, I know he's going after common core and he say school choice and locality will be his de facto agenda, so that covers grade school.

As for higher education. I remember a thread in around April and I think it was an article from Salon but basically if colleges where graduating students with degrees that give them no real world value in the job market, the colleges would have a part in paying those students loans. Think of all those gender studies/sociology/poz shit graduates that go to work at Whole Foods, Coffee shops and marxist book stores.

I've tried and tried to re-find that fucking article but haven't be able to. many times I've wanted to post it when this subject has come up.

He could hire Iron Ann to point out the gommies and we do the McCarthy 2 boogaloo.

I think its safer to purge the entire thing and then rebuild by selectively vetting to make sure now non whites or commies make it in. Marxist filth has spread too far in 'academia' to take chances with half-assed solutions.

That said, I still stand by pushing for manufacturing being brought back to the US and the destruction of department of education. Right now most normies see college as the only path up from welfare and/or burger-flipping. By making other options viable(factory jobs, more trades, etc) we decrease the burden on an over-saturated higher ed system. When colleges actually have some competition again, things will change, and change quickly.

Problem is, there are enough trust fund hipster faggots who want to jerk off for four years, and whose parents care enough about the status symbol of a degree, that schools will still be incentivized to offer no-thought-required humanities degrees, just to a lesser extent.

Maybe the answer is to end or suspend accreditation in fields that don't require competency (IE anything besides STEM and medical). If the diploma is worthless, the only reason to go through the program is if it offers real valuable training. I think we would see SJW-friendly programs drop out of fashion quick.

Even ending government student loans is not enough. The jews still control the curriculum, the admissions process, the higher administrations and the faculties.

The only way to unfuck it is to holocaust them. Or go the Byzantine Empire route and make it illegal for jews to work in any fields related to education.

HIgher education is a misnomer. It's basically equivalent to a high school degree from before education in general got cucked.
Also it used to be possible to get a decent job with just HS diploma.

THIS. Trade schools and Apprenticeships are the best path out of this shithole.

OY VEY

Making student loans private is a step in the right direction at least, and should prevent loaning for worthless degrees. There aren't that many trust fund kids screwing it up, it's mostly people who go to college because they can.

those jobs mostly got outsourced, it's not because of the degree.

Industries will pay tax for education. if the is no women studies Industry that you have to pay full price for such degree

Try taking Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering,. I dare you faggot, try passing physics1 & 2, C&C++ Operational Systems, Probability and Statistics, Differential Equations, Linear/non Linear systems, Quantum Mechanics, Electromagnetic. Then tell me again it is HS degree

Remove affirmative action. Remove Marxism from schools. (feminist studies, gender studies, africana, asian studies, etc.) Basically any subject that can be summed up as all cultures are valid, respect everyone, learn my pronouns shitlord! must be removed. Eliminate degenerate greek life (For the US) from campuses. Impose higher standards of education: if it can be learned in high school, it doesn't belong in university.

The majority of niggers and women in colleges do not belong there. They have objectively lower qualifications but are included due to diversity quotas (affirmative action). Eliminate the easy way out in colleges. Too many of these unqualified college students get in and realise firsthand that they are not prepared for the difficulty. They promptly switch to an easier major such as business, feminist studies, gender studies, etc. The easy way out is causing a massive increase in college degrees which lowers their value. Higher education should be tough and not attainable for the majority of the population. However, high school is now a complete joke and one typically needs more qualifications. Install new pathways for secondary education so people who will not get a college degree or get useless brainwashing degrees can go straight to a trade school instead of high school. The education system is stifling for many. Even the people you regard as dumb are capable of learning much more than they are learning from the education system. The classes one learns in 1st and 2nd year university really ought to be taught in high school. Remove general education requirements! They are wholly unnecessary and exist merely to increase the budgets of the less popular departments or for brainwashing. Any "broadness" of study should end at high school. This should also make the lengths of college degrees shorter.

Pull government out of it and the schools will naturally be forced to compete. No more federal grants based on admission, affermitive action, or how many they pump out.

Their profits will be entirely based on what they're meant to do, which is educate people. To gain admission, their reputation must be high, so their standards go up. Standards go up, courses get harder. Courses get harder, smarter kids emerge at the top, smarter kids graduate, they get the rep.

Just get rid of it. It is an outdated institution. All the information is available online.

All those classes are easy, dipshit.

This, and banks.

Then loans will be given based on probability of success post-college. That means goodbye women's studies.

fuck you, goy

a low cost federal skills certification program would be a start.

You cannot learn to be a research scientist or engineer online.

Also no more college courts. Crimes should be tried in a real court of law.

Pardon the student loans

This

But also turn the process into an apprentice system.

The problem is connecting people to the jobs and allocating them efficiently.

higher education is not your fucking business you fucking totalitarian facist

hi /leftycuck/

Yes, you can. If you need to go to school to learn engineering you're retarded. It is not difficult.

Create a Germany-style trades route through high school and apprenticeships. Fuck higher education, pull funding and make them fight for their life like any other non-essential consumer shit. And let's face it, for 90% of students university is as essential to their life as L'Oréal.

t. someone with useless qualifications and a fucked life too poor to re-educate who's probably going to become a criminal because #YOLO

Obviously the licensing should be changed as well. The four year degree model is outdated and not even useful as an indicator of competence.

End subsidizing of student loans and erase current student loan debts.

retarded argument there user, you are conflating education and knowledge with a physical skill.

no government guarenteed student loans so people cant get into bullshit worthless degrees will fix a lot

beyond that, you have to end universities themselves. they suck at teaching stuff compared to what computers can do. the idea of semsters or standardized pace is ridiculous.
there is no reason you cant just a private tutor to answer your questions on the internet (and use tablets + e-stylus to communicate)
videos are obviously > live lectures. and also books are often better than audio bound stuff too.

and of course most of the stuff can be learned at 14-15 by most people.

And as that’s exactly what Trump said, we’re in for a fucking wild ride. This, plus Trump making it legal for churches to talk about politics again, means that COMMIES START DROPPING LIKE FLIES.

These two things are the most important policy decisions he has said other than the deportations.

Deportation means demographic stability. No more commies means ideological stability. And then there’s just isolationism to fix.

A major issue is the merger of adult daycare and professional training.

In the old days Uni was for rich nobles so they could play around with philosophy, dead languages and fun mental exercises. If you wanted a job you became an apprentice.

With STEM becoming major sources of work the two stopped being distinct.

By ending public funding private trade schools would flourish and there would be no reason for anyone but rich faggots to go to uni.

Trump wants to get rid of a lot of regulation.

There are a ton of regulations which require that people have such-and-such accreditations to perform certain jobs (which require you go to schools which have been accredited.)

Our existing institutions are pozzed but Trump will hopefully usher in an era when it's more about what you know rather than where you learned it.

We're going to have new schools.

how about a national certification system?
tests for knowledge and skills
already have licensing for plumbers, electricians, welders etc… why not make it national and extend the range?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2304096/Graduate-physics-PhD-31-fell-death-block-flats-taking-job-centre-qualified-for.html

Great solution goy.

trump can't do it alone.

it's a cultural wave. it's up to us to clean up our culture and hold our values strong– it'll be up to the next generation of students to be able to stand on their own values. from there, education will be forced to adapt as an industry.

I'd be in favor of making 9-12th grades optional, increasing the difficulty of the material and letting kids start apprenticeships after middle school.

You combine that with your national certification system and we've got kids turning 18 and being career-ready.

Yeah, because I have an engineering laboratory at home with various tools and spare parts to build electrical circuits and robots and what-have-you.

top bait

I've done all those in highschool.
I've done similar mathematics in HS as well.
Not QM but particle physics.

Your reading comprehension skills are evidence of the failure of American education.

im not a leftist

End federal loans.

The surge of college enrollment is only because the government literally gives everyone free money to go. It's a bubble built on a shaky foundation. All these leftist kike professors are just riding the wave of free money.

You cut that off, and college enrollment collapses.

KEK
dub trips!

I'd have to agree with everything you said

I knew my son's schooling was fucked when I found out that 40% of his grade was based on homework!
The best schooling I ever had was a tech school that had a test every week on thursday, if you got 85% or above you didn't have to show up friday unless you wanted to help tutor. The kids that showed up friday got tutored and got to re-take the test (with different questions of course) and keep the best grade of the two tests.

Yep, this would be a good start. Schools need to share the risk of their student's degree choice.

A company that makes a bad product goes out of business, but colleges are actually encouraged to constantly lower the quality of their courses to accept as many students as possible.

It doesn't matter to them if half of their offered degrees are useless because they're getting guaranteed money from student loans.

Start forcing universities to cover the unpaid loans and they'll suddenly be very selective about what types of students they let in and what types of degrees they offer.

I don't see your point. The article doesn't say anything about unpaid loans.

It sounds like he killed himself because he was ashamed of his job.

Which is pretty common these days because liberals shame and talk down to everyone who doesn't perfectly fit into their ideal life path.

They don't do that in engineering school anyway. You have a few labs, sure, but it is not useful for learning anything. Engineers get skills in internships, not labs at college.

The entire model is fucked. Instead it should be a series of tests that would be used to gauge fitness for internships and apprenticeships. Sitting for four years in school is a waste of time.

This.

Requiring four year degree is a scam. Just have certification tests.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2304096/Graduate-physics-PhD-31-fell-death-block-flats-taking-job-centre-qualified-for.html
the free market will fix it

They tried and they failed.

Honestly this isn't a bad idea. College is pretty much treated as a certification system and only that anyways.

By stopping the spoonfeeding of universities by removing subsidised loans, the faggots raise the price of university because they know the government paying for part or the entirety of the loan means they can ask for more from the same level of income of people. Shitting on SJWs also helps reduce the number of people dumb enough to go to university to get a degree in shit like fecal art and Marxist economics.

School needs to change entirely. Allow a kid to take a test in order to skip grades if he's that far, because being shoved into a building for hours on end doing nothing all year round because a bunch of niggers can't figure out what 2+2 is while being forced to listen to whatever annoyance the aforementioned niggers bring to school borders torture.

Higher focus on examination is the best option. You shouldn't have to spend a year on a marxist core curriculum and then between 6 months and a year on material that is at best tangentially related to what you will actually be using in your career in order to enter the job market. There need to be certifications for all fields, and college should focus exclusively on preparing for those tests with perhaps a few elective credits.
cato-unbound.org/2008/10/06/charles-murray/down-four-year-college-degree

Brilliant I say!

We need a new communist witch hunt to remove (((leftists))) from education, and colleges should have their federal funding removed if they offer bullshit courses like women's studies or afrocentric history

He can't, those people would need to hang. Maybe if someone makes a militia to wipe out the (((Marxist))) elements in the country like Pinochet did, but then some kike in this thread will call me a Fed because being a white non-sissified male is illegal.

There are next to no uncucked universities, let alone uncucked universities recieving federal funding, so distinguishing between them isn't exactly necessary.

He said he's going to do exactly that, watch his speech on "School Choice" on youtube. The madman alredy has a plan all laid out to simultanesouly uncuck western thinking, defund federal universities that go the SJW route, and even lower the impact the retard humanities majors loans will have on the treasury.

The guy is LITERALLY a genius.

It would force them to get rid of those worthless departments that only exist so they could trick people into paying to be brainwashed.

The point of it is to make them partially uncuck themselves as other measures are taken.

My point is that saying "get employed after uni erases your loans" is irrelevant.
He was employed after uni so his loans would be erased.

If one wants to say "employed in your domain with an appropriate salary" then it still doesn't stand since it's impossible to implement a system like that in practice.

Yeah but if you're in school you should learn that.
I have a friend who did engineering (my parents did too), besides a mandatory internship they also did stuff in laboratories.
Hell, in middle school we would do experiments in the chemistry laboratory.

Actually it would here, see pic.

Taxpayers subsidizing loans to higher education to pay thousands more for their children to be indoctrinated into hating them.

Fuckin a man

My point is that lab don't teach anything. They are useless.

humongous WHAT!?
HUMONGOUS WHATTT !!???!?!?!?

I'M BEING SEXUALLY HARRASSED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY
POLICE! POLICE

I don't know if there is anything he can realistically do to fix it. The solution is obviously to remove all the shit majors, reduce/remove the required classes that aren't part of your major. And then revamp curriculum to be much more career focused and have time outside of classrooms like Nursing does, but for most majors sort of like a hybrid apprentiship/university system. That would require reforming not only universities, but also many industries. And battling 2 jewed sections of society would be difficult. I know the apprenticeship system is encouraged a lot on Holla Forums but jews will just find a way to take advantage of that as well. The real solution is removing zog like everything else.

In what country was you attending HS? the most difficult thing you can take in USA HS is calculus

This.

College used to be a great place for higher learning, because it wasn't packed to the brim with lefties and sjws with professors having a political agenda.

Now instead they just regurgitate a textbook at you.

You literally don't have to go to college unless you're going into a field that requires hands-on experience, medical, chemistry, etc…

You could study on your own and learn just much.

Just watch Sex and City to get a grasp of strong independent wymin's intellectual level or lurk /fem/.

Faggot, buying those tools and parts would cost you a few grand at most. Compare that to jewniversity tuition fees…

STEM fields should get all the funding tbh

1. Terminate teachers' unions rights.
2. Skeletonize Department of Education requirements for money
3. Encourage states to minimize standardizing education after primary school years
4. Encourage secondary schooling to have vocational options
5. Suspend citizenship of anyone that was involved in Common Core and deport their asses.

Fuck off retard. Particle physics (i.e. QFT) is strictly harder than intro-level QM classes. Most university programs don't have QFT until after 3 or 4 semesters of lower-level quantum stuff (1d hilbert space toy QM, qchem, that sort of shit).

First rule of RWDS:
You don't talk about RWDS.

I bet you tell people that you have an IQ of 160 because of an online "test"

Or maybe just skeletonize every kike found near educational institutions.

SERIOUS QUESTION

Has anyone taught themselves engineering?

Sure, just look here
archive.is/7NN16

Can't tell if sarcasm, but drop 1-2k, it's cheaper than college. Engineering is dirt cheap on materials compared to most art programs. It's an applied knowledge field, most of it is looking shit up and being very careful.

Which kind of engineering?
nspe.org/resources/licensure/what-pe

Licensed engineer, no, literally impossible, as in school is an explicit legal requirement. Learning the material though, most of that is self taught, the school will point you in the general direction. However it is not really there to teach you it is there to weed you out; if you don't go beyond what they cover you will be weeded out.

i don't think it's just higher education, public schools for children have gone to complete shit too.

i made a radio plug about it:
my.mixtape.moe/znmjnm.mp3

but in short: end government student loans, un-kike the influence, and make them responsible for graduates who fail to get jobs after a certain period of time due to their education being completely useless.