Mickey Mouse figurine resurfaces near Auschwitz

Mickey Mouse figurine resurfaces near Auschwitz

Head of Holocaust foundation says child who owned statuette likely died in gas chambers of the Nazi death camp

WARSAW, Poland — A porcelain Mickey Mouse figurine that once belonged to a child the Nazis deported to the Auschwitz death camp has been rediscovered after more than 70 years, a local foundation told AFP on Friday.

“It’s a sad object because it reminds us of a child who was probably gassed to death in the camp,” Agnieszka Molenda, who runs the Foundation of Memory Sites near Auschwitz-Birkenau (FPMP), told AFP.

“Farmers found the figurine after the war near the banks of the Vistula River over a kilometer from the camp and then stored it along side other smaller items that we recently received,” she said.

Set up in 2013 by private collectors with a passion for local history, the foundation gathers items related to the death camp and its annexes that covered some 40 square kilometers (15.4 square miles).

Working with the Auschwitz-Birkenau museum on the site of the former Nazi death camp in Osciecim, southern Poland, the foundation has collected thousands of items kept in private homes since the war.

“We’ll probably never know who the figurine belonged to,” Molenda added.

“Experts told us that it was manufactured in Germany in the 1930s, without a Disney copyright.

“It is a model that was sold in Germany between 1929 and 1932 and was exported in large numbers to neighboring European countries.”

The donor, who wanted to remain anonymous, told Molenda that her grandfather dug up the figurine while working in a field after the war.

He also found coins from the Nazi-run Jewish ghetto in the city of Lodz and some small brushes that he stored in the attic of his house.

One million European Jews died at the camp set up by Nazi Germany in occupied Poland in 1940-1945.

More than 100,000 others including non-Jewish Poles, Roma, Soviet prisoners of war and anti-Nazi resistance fighters also died there, according to the museum.

An estimated 232,000 of Auschwitz victims were children.

timesofisrael.com/mickey-mouse-figurine-resurfaces-near-auschwitz/
archive.is/kJAu6

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/people/news/walt-disney-s-grandniece-backs-up-meryl-streep-s-racism-claims-anti-semite-check-misogynist-of-9064138.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So if I find an iphone near Aushcwitz the owner was probably gassed?

I'm certain they proved this by testing the figurine for any traces of poisonous materials or DNA.

Mickey Moise

The number changed again.

Doubt it, children destroy everything eve remotely fragile. Ceramic figurine would be headless by now.

maybe in a few years

So all of the people who died at Auschwitz were children. Got it.

their whole religion is based on the cult of the victim.
muh exodus
we was slavz n sheeit
why must you always persecute us
muh holohoax

Man, I can't believe I used to fall for shit like this, back in the day. Based on ZERO evidence, this Mickey Maus was owned by Anne Frank!

It's the laziness I detest the most. If you're going to pull the wool over people's eyes, you should have to fucking WORK for it.

Bad luck there since it was probably made in China in '98.

Fun fact: Hitler drew Disney fan art.

(Could be a forgery, of course, take it with a grain of salt.)

No. I meant bad luck for us in that it WOULD contain poisonous materials. But I won't call you a faggot since I probably could have been clearer with my wording.

Goebbels and Hitler were both big fans of cartoons and jump-started a German animation industry in the middle of the war.
Too bad the Reich died, just think of all the cool NS cartoons that could have been.

Oy vey, that would be disrespectful to the memory of the six million! Listen and believe, goy!

Unreal…

No, literally, unreal.

=AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH THE MEMES ARE REAL==

Just think lads, if Hitler had won the war, anime would be real by now.

Real mint condition for 70 years + elemental wear and tear

STILL WITH THE FUCKING SHOES

AUTISTS GET OUT

Just as likely to have been a German soldier's.

Good quality means you must pay more for it, goy.

Yep, this is why I find it hilarious when people try to say anime would have been purged if Hitler had won.

i liek it, bro

checked
thanks

Mickey Moche

I HATE THE JEWS SO MUCH

He truly had no strings.

132,000 more children died at auschwitz than died in total at auschwitz? fucking nazi replication machines

#REK'T!

wow, it's crazy how they just keep finding all these gems even 70 years later!

Fucking media KIKES.

Maximum emotional output

Wow, so sad!

So basically now any object found anywhere is proof of 9000 gorillion.

Is their game getting weaker?

Based Walt hated Jews so jokes on them lmao

wew, I wonder how many good goys will believe this

Its enameled, goy.

independent.co.uk/news/people/news/walt-disney-s-grandniece-backs-up-meryl-streep-s-racism-claims-anti-semite-check-misogynist-of-9064138.html

Wtf i found ashes in this weird glass disk thing rip great auntie Schlomoina i dont know how you got to America byt rip ;_;

;_;7

I would say defiantly yes
The tubes has fucked them in a major way
Just think about every day some little dweeb stumbles upon some antisemitic website telling them the holoc0$t is a hoax and you get another potential Holla Forums user

Holocaust truth is somewhat farther down the line of redpilling compared to shit like crime stats which is a lot more easily accessible and nig crime is something people deal with on a daily basis anyways.

I think we're missing the real horror and tragedy here.

Oy vey! another reminder of the terrible shekel shoah committed by der nahtzis. Not paying tithes to copyright holders makes you literally Hitler goy.

THEY WERE DELOUSING CHAMBERS

shoulda checkd ya pressed the enter key before ya presthenter key m8

I cry eveirtim :'(

WHY WOULD YOU SAY SUCH A MEAN THING?

I wonder what lice and jews have in common.

But why would a cartoon villain let a jewchild have a toy?

sick fuck, it was probably psychological warfare

they're both revolting bloodsuckers and both ought to be gassed

how do i reply? :^)
I'm gonna go kill myself now.
I can't believe i fucked up that bad.

post disregarded

Sad!

You will never seem the OCs made by Führer on Holla Forums

nice

Why would a Jewish child own a figurine of a cartoon character created by a known anti-semite?

Thanks kikes.

Idiot speculates, morons believe it.

Its no wonder Jews control the media.

No jew would've bought a Disney-figure for their kid in the 30's.

Much more probable that it belonged to some German or even polish kid.

it's those steam-powered abortion clinics, user.

they would put all the jewish females, young and old, on a electric conveyor-belt and have them be gang-raped by German Shepherd's.
by the end of the day, all the females were pregnant, and then Adolph and Mengele would have a contest where the winner would be the one that killed the most jewish babies using a steam-powered vacuum-cleaner.

inb4 I get hired by the holohoax museum

inb4 I'm already hired

inb4 they use this story without paying shekels

inb4 German Shepherd's can't impregnate rats

so it could have been acquired by any given child at any point and dropped/lost at any point.

and seeing how pristine it is, I'd wager it has been in a box indoors for 75+ years.

BUT WAIT

the article contains a hidden gem:

which is it?

6 million?
4 million?
1.5 million?
1 million?

they are slipping… slipping

Reminds me of this.

The kikes must pay for this.

Remember when the jews dug up a catholic cemetery at Treblinka and used it as proof of a "jewish mass grave"?