The Crazy Trap

I've been practically convinced that a lot of the ridiculous conspiracy theories (ancient aliens, planet x, doomsday events like 2012) are a mechanism that has been put into place by TPTB to throw people off track who start to ask questions and dig for information. I've seen it happen with my cousin (though he is still wise to the jews) and he's become obsessed with zeitgeist-tier shit, and my mother has become obsessed with ancient alien shit, mandela effect and doomsday scenario after doomsday scenario starting with Nibiru/Planet X, magnetic pole shifting, and others.

These theories all have the same thread of the government/globalists/NWO covering up a large operation, which I think is a good start to open up people's minds toward the ZOG and the history revisionism that's happened, but they're so bogged down in this ridiculous shit that I can't see any way to focus their attention towards something that actually matters.

Anyone ever encountered people like this, and is there any hope for them? I tried opening up some conversation with my mother about how Palestine has been wiped from all of the online maps and how Israel is continuing their plan to muscle them out and work towards Greater Israel but all I got was a "that's spooky" and it didn't really go anywhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/7349074.html
genome.gov/27539119/2010-release-complete-neanderthal-genome-sequenced/
forbiddengate.com/BookOfEnoch.pdf
secretenergy.com/news/are-these-giant-prehistoric-trees/
web.archive.org/web/20160813213326/https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-albert-einstein-1879-1955-george-bernard-shaw-1856-1950-and-hg-wells-28080425.html
web.archive.org/web/20150527103716/http://www.nytimes.com/1999/05/20/opinion/l-cold-war-s-heavy-cost-770728.htmlcost-770728.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Habitual conspiritards like their shit to be flashy and obscure. They shy away from actual real-life conspiracies because those are "too mundane" for them.

Since the #1 goal of any conspiritard is getting attention and feeling superior to the sheeple, they need obscure theories.

I completely agree.

There's no hope for them.
Jewish drugs dull their minds, and Jewish media distracts their thoughts.
Much of what you talk about is possibly disinfo that was started by intelligence agencies and has evolved into memes.

Some of it has hints of truth (Bob Lazar, Battle of Los Angeles, national parks disappearances, etc), but then gets buried under mountains of bullshit (Billy Meier who is an actual kikes, John Lear).
And then there's observable things (Jews, Caliphate, Londonstian, etc) that are written off as "conspiracy theories"

Unfortunately there's so much disinfo floating around that a normal person automatically disregards anyone who proposes that a small group is subverting their culture or attempting to control the flow of information.

Conspiritards end up becoming the very thing they think their fighting by introducing so much noise to the sea of observations that it's not possible to know absolute truth from partial fiction.

Thanks for additional examples of real-life conspiracies vs obscure ones you dumb faggot

This whole shitpost is conspiracy 101 god damn newfags can't just lurk moar

CETA, TTIP… (((They))) can fuck around with issues of international importance right in front of the publics nose without real consequence. Because, as I said, those conspiracies are not flashy enough.

It might be a real threat to us. If god exists - then he's probably an alien.

Remember my alt-right friend and fellow \POL\ user, nukes are a hoax, there is a glass dome over the Earth (which is flat) preventing access to space and mesas are in fact the fossilized stumps of giant trees cut down by the avaricious Jew.
Sources: Weev and Sinead Mccarthy (important alt-right leaders sometimes accused by jewish mgtow virgins, of being government infiltrators..)

Great posting fellow Holla Forumsard.

Dat alliteration tho.
I don't know why, but flat earthers use alliteration liberally.
Eric Dubay's favourite is "birds, bugs and bees", when talking about how animal flight would be impossible if gravity existed.

1488 comrade. kill the niggers.

Actually…

Everyone in this thread is honestly the problem. Your attempts at being ironic shills aren't even funny either

I started off with conspiracies…
Invasion of Libya for Petro-Dollar Accord
9/11 was inside job (ae9/11truth)
Government / Media control the Sheeple

Then I started off into the heroin and crack…
Nibiru / planet X
Galactic Plane
180 Days theory
2012 / Paradigm Shift
The only people pushing this shit tended to be idiots, and even when their ideas
were proved wrong, they still tried to pretend they were real.

Eventually I made my way to the common conspiracies, and most all ended up being real…
The moon landing was faked. JFK was killed by NWO.

Then I learned about the Jews, and Hitler, and Nazis, and Communists
Eventually I concluded (based on forehead shape)
that the Jews are actually neanderthals, and every major genocide in the last 500 years has been against Aryans.

At the end of the day. The greatest conspiracy theory I ever came across…
Was one I invented myself.
At least I've never seen it written anywhere on the internet…
I made a very brief post about it.
8ch.net/pol/res/7349074.html

Sorry for TLDR

Slide thread
Obviously all the autistic conspiracy theories are setup by the kikes, this isnt a major breakthrough.

Well I'm not about to sink 50 mins into that without a tl;dr.
Question isn't whether GR is perfect, you can argue with that.
The shills take it a step further and claim that nuclear fission is a hoax.

That fucking shit about kikes being neanderthals is fucking cancer

who the fuck cares about nuclear fission, I want to know where the nuclear fusion is.

No its true.

I hung out on a video / chat website with nothing but Crypto Kikes.
I didn't know it at the time, but every single mod was a kike.

& I had several conversations with them, about neanderthals.
Many of the Crypto Kikes were FERVENTLY defending the intelligence of Neanderthals.
Of course when I asked for proof, they had literally none.

Later on when I realized they were all jews, I understood their religious "zeal" behind defending neanderthals.

FFS you can literally look at their foreheads and see it.
They aren't human.

So what are Europeans then?

Islamophobia was coined by the Iranians. Ergo all Islamophobes are actually Muslim plants.

The history channel is owned by jews. No shit they want to tell us our gods are aliens and people are helpless. Thats the way they want things.

Also, why the fuck else so much hitler shitting on that hannel?

IDK man. The first Cro Magnon showed up 30,000 years ago.
But there is no "link" between Neanderthals and Cro Magnon.

I always thought the myths about Nephilim were very very interesting.

Basically these myths, while mostly bullshit, profit the idea
that aliens are routinely making upgrades to the "human race"
& then dropping these upgrades off on earth.

Frankly it all sounds like bullshit.

More than Half of the Neanderthal DNA has been Sequenced.
Kikes have 5-20% Neanderthal DNA.

All Gods are fake.
There is only the Sun. Praise ATEN.
Akhenaten tried to teach you plebs.
All hail Kek

I don't think they do it simply to throw people off track, but also to promote the government as some of omniscient, all-powerful being that cannot be resisted and beaten. A people who believes they can't win is instantly and irrevocably demoralized.

Conspiratards revel in fencing against farts precisely because it's easier to justify doing nothing about - they have no real information on which to act. They're largely cowards without the courage of their convictions.

What, another Sinead hater?

If you diffuse targets then you can make people feel overwhelmed and demoralized. If instead of going on about "the Jews" (in the ethereal plural) all the time, Holla Forums chose to focus all of their effort on thwarting one specific megakike a day, things might actually get done around here.

Diffusion should be considered a hostile act.

WAIT WAIT WAIT…
I can understand the Nukes aren't as dangerous as they want us to believe theory…

But WEEV doesn't actually believes in crystal trees theory? I thought that was just Sinead

Wrong.

genome.gov/27539119/2010-release-complete-neanderthal-genome-sequenced/

Show me something peer reviewed which states Jews have more Neanderthal ancestry than other Eurasians.

It's a pointless meme because Jews don't need to be "le Neanderthals" just to be alien and dangerous.

I'm not gonna waste the hours searching.
I emailed some people who study it.

All you have to do, is look at the bone structure.

Neanderthals have:
A more sloped the forehead
Shorter the legs, and longer the arms
A barrel-chested the rib cage,
Pic Related.
Henry Kissenger is VERY VERY high in Neanderthal DNA.
Does that look cro magnon / aryan to you??

Those people treat conspiracies like entertainment. They're a lost cause until they come face to face with corruption and or they receive God's grace and are subsequently endowed with a supreme bullshit detector.

The fact is that many conspiracy theorists are legit controlled opposition, many without them even knowing it.

the kike looks like he's transmuting into a meatball

I didn't know this one, made my day.

Actually most conspiracies about aliens or supernatural entities (demons etc.) are a psyop made to make the (((elites))) appear like they either have some kind of superior technology or supernatural powers, that the puny goy has no chance of countering, and that he shouldn't even try. You are as powerful as others believe you are.

Additionally, to mislead them from the real conspiracies.

forbiddengate.com/BookOfEnoch.pdf

I call this book canonical history for Aryans.

secretenergy.com/news/are-these-giant-prehistoric-trees/
just learned this one myself too,
Those rock formations are early geology, plus extreme electric discharges, think lightning lava. Very organized chaos.

Don't forget the shemitah

Now you know why Alex Jones exists. Anybody digging for the truth can be simply be ran off as a religious conspiracy cook.

Clearly anything not Trump related must be a slide

welp if it isn't another episode of my favorite show "don't hide your power level, brought to you by fellow NSA agent".

Back in Russia we have 2 general channels available per every tv about ayliums, agyptians'n'shit. Ofc most of these 60 minutes programs show nothing but 30 minutes ads and small talks and sitting man watching the sky, yet sometimes they slip some truth, then immediately start to go deeper into shit, blowing out disinfo.

You don't have to be a genius to see that a world is going the darkest road, yet some folks pretend nothing is going on. All those "predictions" made by various nwo-hired "mediums" actually turn out to be true, thanks to the current agenda to bring about "1000 years of peace and prosperity".

Conspiracies i realised to be but a veil to obscure your vision as a child:
Titanic
Egypt
Crusaders and Papacy
Rome
Ayliums
Alchemy
Underground bunker-cities
Freemasons

After some more digging about 5 years ago i finally fount
which proved my previous doubts and helped me connect the dots.

Some "redpill" (some of it you may already know, yet tell me to fuck off to /x/): men in black are cyborgs containing dark force within; some ayliums (actually cyborgs revolting against their lords) are to help, but they lack the gift oh humanity - free will; if we are to accept satan - we are to lose free will; islam - religion of eshter/ishtar/isis/inana; judaists do practice human and child sacrifices , yet do not practice abraham's law; modern physics is occultism and sacred geometry in its purest forms; freemasonry is but a talent's agency seeking for "useful" folks, telling "the truth" you need to hear right now; shattering a mind creates a great possibility for a possession (there are good videos on jewtube about levitating people and objects, dark figures and devil speak); we are entering an epoch where demons (we will call em angels) will live side by side with us and truly rule over us; all secret societies are united and are here only to provide a visible conflict to the profane.

Home you like walls of text, folks.

The only hypothesis that are or are most likely wrong are:

1. Global Warming.
2. Out-of-Africa Hypothesis.
3. Relativity
4. Holocaust.

The rest is mostly bullshit conspiracy theories.

Are you fucking retarded. It usually takes over a year for things to properly get started. A crash doesn't suddenly happen. there is a buildup for it.

How exactly did you connect the dots? I'm not saying you are wrong, but you need to be more coherent.

Alotta things people commonly believe are wrong, and some that few can even understand are right.

It does no good to judge, for most likely your judgements will be off, in some manner or another.

You wanna slam conspiracy theories and ghost stories… well, guess what? Your living in one.

just like vid related

answering your question :
yes, ((( elites ))) do have technology, yet they don't have numbers, that's why they need to wipe us off the planet. they may save some races as they are proven to be docile, like germanics, franks, probably spaniards.
if you don't see it on TV doesn't mean they don't have it. "crazy conspiritards" are telling people that world wide web is actually a weapon to control population, yet no one listens (even snowden disclosures are forgotten). xkeyscore, project blue beam, strange earth moans, gigantic levitating pyramids (at least half a kilometer length), giant bunker-cities, fema camps.

If you do not understand that you are controlled, you will find yourself loving your servitude under new order.
Last advice: start to realize that mysteries actually turn "puppet-masters" into pawns, losing your free will is losing your path to God.

You didn't study science in university, did you?

Nah that ships sailed.

This whole election mess started from conspiracy theories. We kept digging and - well we found the real conspiracies.

I think Holla Forums should keep open with shit like that. We need to expect the unexpected as we head into space (because chances are, aliens really are searching for us and would not be friendly).

My concern is:
That's our #1 concern after general shilling and forum sliding.
We know they do this, we found their documentation stating this.

polite sage for not really relevant (but not that bad I guess)

also most people are too retarded to be able to know truth
and people who think they're 'redpilled' on the jews aren't
e.g. if you think christians aren't a subgroup of jews then you're just another bluepilled faggot

also global warming is a red herring: regardless of CO2 affecting climate, inhaling noxious pollutants isn't healthy and only benefits jewish megacorps

The christian memes have long since mutated from both Judaism and the form of Christianity that Islam split from.
It's an abomination now, but only in the last 50 years. Before that it was strong.

You don't understand, i not calling every conspiracy theorist crazy, quite the contrary. I'm just saying that you must make a distinction between the real conspiracies, and a sea of disinfo conspiracies. Real conspiracies are about groups of people (that are no different from you) trying to destroy or enslave you, and the exact methods they use to achieve that, fake conspiracies are like sci-fi novels.

I am not saying there are not some "higher powers" involved, but that shouldn't be the concern for the average person.

Most of manipulation that's going on, was, and is, entirely psychological. That's why the (((elites))) are so afraid of memes.

Relativity is a Jewish scam, and an entirely inconsistent theory. Ether > Relativity.

Niburu/Planet X could actually exist. Not the way the conspirators claim, but as an actual planet or our sun could be apart of a binary system.

it originated with a jew
no matter what anyone says -
christ is and always will be a jew

See OP, anons are still going on about it.

One only has to go to GLP to see .gov "influencers" work their magic over the willing and eager believers.

Specifically, I've thought for a long time that the resurgence in popularity of Flat Earth on the internet is an example of successful deployment of muddying-the-water/poisoning-the-well tactics.

How idiotic you need to be to believe that anyway?

I assure you that the fathers of relativity were Poincaré, Lorentz, Minkowski, Gauss, Hilbert and many other pioneers of 19th and 20th century physics. Kikestein's involvement was questionable and he practiced dirty tricks to cut out others. Today, kosher history remembers only him as the one who worked on general and special relativity. Of course, there are still no experiments confirming relativity. It's just several observations ascribed to relativity and correct calculations, which might yet be coincidental.

That's the point. Rational people will see it as what it is and then, at least subconsciously, connect those "conspiracy theorists" to others.

Even when the others might be more grounded. But again, that's point.

How the fuck would you know? Time traveling gypsie?

Well the real mechanism behind this is that the "sheeple" wont take tinfoil heads into consideration while the tinfoil heads in itself operate on the lack of precision. So the tinfoil heads are just the antipart of the other retarded shit.
That is also the psyducks on 4chan and the magicians of the gchq and all their modus operanti works. But those people only follow a manual and conpartmentalization means they are just some instructed bots which makes me smile a lot. THey are the reddit of real intelligence.

And in a way this whole powerplay works just like the fat lesbians introducin their new "crime catching" program. The fat lesbians in itself cant do shit, because they dont have it. But in a way their little helpers only benefit those that program the tools so the fat lesbians can present them. So my only advice is to get a shitload of money and then let them goyim eat themselves before they slam the door.

Holy fuck the autism.

The entire point is to make the anti-semites look crazy by association with flat earth nibiru ancient aliens crap

The most simple and effective way to control people is making use of psychology. Because your brain is weird to certain patterns and it is rooted most basic instincts you cannot overwrite you can just steer them. The power in itself resides in those most basic animal mechanism, all the group dynamics base on that. All you do is give a little push and turn them a bit, it is like a box of emotional of responses while the rational part of the brain pulls through. So if people realize a certain pattern their collective sponge will soak it up.
And then you look at how makes the most money, because those people empoly others with talent and intelligence, and so on and so on. So it is just a matter of psychology and the dynamics that derive from that. And there others that want to conceil it, or greendoor it. And most people just get a tiny little bit of their very experience that is crystilized that you can integrate. In a way that is the matrix, a matrix of all those combined factors, like a ping pong of a million players. And the complexity will bend nearly all of them. And the complexity in itself is a part of the recurisve equation. And the feedback loop of this creates such interesting times. All i can say is gg.

And in a way i told them, and if you already had a some a freak intelligence considered by the average you would think this is bullshit, which turned it didnt. And this is they all get just a little bit a small fracture, and the increasing complexity means a lot more people get a lot more fined shaped shards. Because there arent any newtons sitting below a tree anymore no einsteins that develop a groundbreak theory, only shapeless swarms of knowledge powered through rigid 10101. Just like that one guy that draw that frog with the colourfull pipes and the110101. And that is why i enjoy those frogs.

The interpretations are wrong, not the observation. Ether theory (the advanced one, not the original) solves most of relativistic problems, but introduces some mathematical variables that brainwashed materialists cannot accept.

But rational people won't dismiss a conspiracy theory just because it's a conspiracy theory. They will examine it for truth. However yes, lumping together all conspiracy theorists as some kind of crazy and deluded people is the goal of disinfo shilling.

the burden of calling someone wrong or irrational is that you have to prove them wrong or irrational

to call someone crazy, phobic (irrationally afraid) or hateful (meaniepants, bad intentioned) somehow has no burden to it

Isnt the smartest way measurement of examining these theories the psychology and the dynamics that could carry out this?

Let us take a zoe quinn cunt, attention starved sociopath that likes to make shekles with a defined interval of intelligence with certain connections. Now why do you think the psyducks and the datagrunts gather all that data of you frogs? Because they want a precise picture of your abilities. And that is why fat lesbians shill all those programs made by fedoras and that is why you get all that psyducks and mentally insane herschels and schlomos. Amd why do they clean up the shit of a incontident all senile grandma? Because of the framework.

All your shit goes out of the window, because it is not like "prove that jack fucked mandy" and then you do a paternity test.

This is why you should never reveal your full power level. Besides, those collecting the data are humans too, and their dynamics are human as well. They are prone to all the psychological flaws as those they are after.

I couldnt even write down my power level. And i dont give a fuck about their psychological flaws, i give a fuck about my interests and then i ll watch them put on the gasoline and throw the match into it themselves.

I dont give a fuck. The fbi are like the SJW or your alt right boogey man,a overrated threat.
An illusion if impotancy, well at least the alt right isnt inherently a hermaphrodite in itself like those mentioned before. You should introduce more of your fat lesbians into your structures, that surely will help your efficancy, you fucking rats, you decpicable fucking rats. And you probably need more emanciapted xy privilige champions amoung your ranks so you match the government efficancy. A perfect mirror.

You are drunk user, go to sleep.

You are not user here. The internet is dead. No matter your methods to maintain it, just exploit it until there is no more blood left until your professionalism takes out the life.

And all your pawns that try to bring in some blood are just dolly the sheep clones, no real OC just some that stick out and they vanish, and you devise your own demise. You became shit, some ideologically paranoid lifeless shells. And you put in the life in the internet, and now it becomes "be nice" zombie.
A plattfrom to make money from. Which is smart until they close all the doors and you are stuck to an endless treatmill of "self improvement" and useless knowledge of usuefull idiots.

And the statement you made yourself indicates what is the case here. Some autistic frogposters need a vpn to hide themselves or put up a wall of protection to just frogpost, it tells all about the state the internet is in. A lot of fucking idiots.

And why do you think there barely any posts left on this board or why there is just some herschel posting on 4chan like a designed psyduck matrix?
And why do you think that all those retards are so predictive and why do i know what individual posters will evolope in their poltitical spectrum.

A lot of self censoring underpinned with some smart quotes from some idiots just like your way of intelligent discussion. They cannot have intelligent discussion because they arent intelligent, it is like putting a turd in a nice dress saying the turd is nicely dressed. It is like putting a pair of a-cup tits into a d-cup stuffing it with toilet paper, it still remains very low fertility levels.

And i never posted here with a vpn nor did i on psyduckchan. I and i saw my words emerge. And do you know why i didnt do it? Because i utterly despise them, no respect. I despise analmouse and i despise the alphabet agencies and i despise all the political "activists", and i cannot make it more clear than shitting on your "group dynamics and rule of the people". I utterly despise you from the bottom of my heart, somehow this is the lesson i learned.

You don't make much sense, but i see some lucid truth in your posts, and that disturbs me.

You have a strange definition of what constitutes a "ridiculous" conspiracy theory.

The existence of extraterrestrials has been confirmed by about 6 ex-NASA astronauts among others (many high-ranking ex-military and ex-government eg. senators) so to most logical people who are willing to examine the available evidence, (including declassified memos from the FBI & CIA that specifically mention the Roswell crash and bodies recovered) that one's pretty much accepted as conspiracy fact.

I can personally attest to Mandela Effect too, although I do admit some of the so-called examples are either simply incorrect or outright fraudulent.

Other than that, I do agree you're onto something with this train of thought. Obvious bullshit "conspiracy theories" like Flat Earth, Hollow Earth, doomsday events, etc. are definitely pushed for a couple of reasons.
The most obvious are;

a.) To discredit all conspiracy theorists as "crazy" so as to avoid examining any evidence they may have for a theory.
b.) To distract people (as you've noticed) from actual conspiracies, such as the genocide of Palestinians and the replacement of Palestine with Israel.

Bob Lazar was an interesting one… Physical proof he worked there did surface (the internal phone directory, confirmed genuine by others with undisputable proof they themselves worked there), some of the things he said about element 115 (Ununpentium) being verified by European scientists managing to actually synthesize some in a lab relatively recently, etc.
There's no doubting his physics knowledge, but the school claims he never studied there, although people who provably did also say he did.

Battle of Los Angeles was just insane… How anyone can deny that one being a genuine UFO is beyond me… The official story now is that it was a weather balloon… One that the US military couldn't shoot down despite repeated direct hits with anti-aircraft shells. Just insane that anyone could believe it was a weather balloon.

I think the evidence is overwhelmingly in favor of that being true.

If you want to see a real Neanderthal, look no further than a full-blooded Australian Aboriginal.

Isolated geographically since before Neanderthals died out… They are 100% Neanderthal. Look at their skulls, ribcages, hip width, etc.

I realized that about Jones during the Piers Morgan gun rights debate… Everything Alex Jones said to Piers Morgan was absolutely correct, but the WAY he said it was clearly and obviously to create a false association between "crazy" and "agrees with 2nd amendment".

Pretty obvious to anyone who looks at the original (non-revised) data, but "Global Warming" or "Climate Change" is basically an SJW-level religion now. There is no convincing some people, regardless of what the original empirical data says.
Correct, the DNA evidence actually says Australia. For some reason, after initially igniting a huge debate in the mid-to-late 80s when it was found, it's been ignored ever since, in favor of Out-of-Africa.
True, but it's not wrong by much. It's wrong in the same way String Theory is… It doesn't allow for 0-dimensional (non-physical) energy (or "strings" in String Theory). If/when they ever accept that premise, both Relativity and String Theory will work.
Everyone on Holla Forums knows this.

Agreed.

This is another thing we need to take into account. Just because someone is completely batshit insane doesn't necessarily mean they're wrong about EVERYTHING. After all, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

It's called misinformation

I used to have a friend that believes ayy LMAOs pilot all UFOs, genetically engineered all human races, and gave us all of our post-industrial revolution technologies.

For starters he's not just a high school drop-out, but also an alternative program drop-out. He never even got his GED. When we were teenagers he worked for Funcoland and stole Dreamcast games (he even had a 50% employee discount on used games…), and then quit. For a year or so we both worked at the local arcade. He robbed the safe one night when he was working alone, and then quit. He then remained unmployed for the next 11 years when he started talking big about baseball, and that he was going to get into the minor leagues as a catcher. When he would hang out at my apartment he'd often come equipped with catcher's padding (armor, i dunno wtf i'm not a sports fag). He then claimed he landed a job at the local batting cage / coaching facility as an analyst using some fancy camera and software to analyze swing techniques. Yet, he never even started, and after about two weeks quit lugging around the catcher's equipment. Finally, the last I heard of him he was dropped out of his uncle's for-profit school.

Oh and best of all was he was such a fuck up when his parents died (during that 11 year unemployment stint) they didn't trust him with his inheritance so they left the estate to his uncle. That uncle gives him an allowance and pays his rent.

There is no hope. I realized it before his mom died when we were driving up to a cabin with some friends and he tried to ridicule me when I made an offhand comment about being a scientist (I have a BS in CSCI). I never spoke to that loser after that trip.

I don't even miss you Sam, you pathetic loser.

A bit incoherent but the chans were always controlled once they gained any impact. ANd once you can "read" their psyduck shit you know what their initial goal was, and i assume they didnt know the whole picture since their grunts only get a task. But then again, very usfully in playing the stock market.

Missinformation creates itself, a factor most tinfoil heads to factor in, and then you get grunts that create the misinformation intetionally. Really good ingrediance for deception, just a little push.

The nuke thing has a tiny shred of truth behind it insofar as some of the propaganda during the cold war was fabricated. Blaming the phenomenal increase in lung cancer caused by the radioactive isotopes released in the atmosphere and creating the myth of second hand smoke was part of it that is around to this day. Some of the footage shown to the public by both sides was done in a studio with special effects. Getting the general public prepared for a potential nuclear exchange certainly warranted the use of dramatic recreations.

To turn that into 'nukes aren't real' is just your typical disinformation campaign to turn this complex issue into nonsense.

Wait… you trying to tell me the 'Duck and Cover' film reels I was shown as a child are fucking useless? I can't just lay down next to a curb and put my hands over my head to be fully protected from a nuke?

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggg

Good job waking up to the fact of disinfo.

A "conspiracy theorist" is just someone who doesn't go along with the accepted narrative. Which is fine until you start to either evangelize your idea or, more dangerously, try to make money off it.

Yeah, maritime law is the biggest thing in front of everyone's faces. It's how this TPP shit is going to be implemented. Yet no one knows very much about it and those that do seem marginalized. Probably a reason for that, huh?

Yep.

I dont give a fuck what you faggots say, Im gonna use Mesopotamian occultism in my war against the slaves of Tiamat, the kikes. I already reversed engineered their Kabbala and am in process of mapping this shit out. The kikes intentionally leave shit out to keep the typical occultist from figuring shit out. All occultism works like this.

The Tree of Life (Sephirot) and Tree of Death (Qliphoth) have a great unmapped void between them, and I think Enki and Enlil are vital to the understanding on this void, abyss and the great mountains that are at the edges of this abyss on each end.

The early missile defence systems in the 50s were essentially (((graft))) for (((defence contractors))). Shit didn't even work in the rain FFS. Huge scam.

Bernstein and the flat earth memes were great but If the tinfoilers will believe nearly anything…I got a funnier inkling of an idea, let's make the crazies believe:

Catgirls are coming to save planet earth from ayylmaos & lizardmen. I want to see a suicide cult for space catgirls in lifetime Holla Forums, don't let me down.

So you have a conspiracy theory that conspiracy theories are a conspiracy?

Wow man, you really have it all figured out.

A lot of conspiracy theories are obvious bullshit, like ancient aliens or reptilians.

But there are so many things considered "common knowledge" today that were ridiculed in the past as fringe conspiracy theories. Mainstream media being biased and owned by a handful of companies, false flag attacks committed by and against the US, large scale and constant electronic surveillance (NSA), vote manipulation (seen in Hillary vs Bernie races quite clearly), wars declared for provably false accusations (WMDs in Iraq), etc. The list goes on.

What's considered a fringe theory that the wider population will eventually say "duh no shit" to when overwhelming evidence appears? Fluoride? Russian tensions? Vaccines? Weather manipulation? The globalist cabal?

Whatever it is, you can be damn sure that when the evidence becomes overwhelming, the normies will be taught to say they knew it all along and it will be accepted as commonplace, no need for revolt. This is why we need to retake control of the media.

Jews also have a smaller cranial capacity than Northern Europeans while Neanderthal's greatly outclassed all modern humans.

Only humanfaced nekos are acceptable.

What we will for sure meme into IRL is fursecutionyiff in Hell.

I want to believe user..

The U.S. couldn't cover up Watergate. Eventually, all conspiracies come out.

(((They))) will be exposed.

Actornauts more like. The whole space program is faked.

What?

jesus user, ive been wondering what the title of this for a long time. Read a screen cap on the 8 veils and couldn't find it again. Thanks.

Anyway, that video does illustrate very well the process of awakening. We're already coexisting with those dark elements right now, but it is growing stronger than it ever has in recent history.

I hope your soul is free. I feel bad for those who are still entrapped within the 6th veil. Thats the most brutal one to escape.

It's quite obvious the Jews would shill hard for nukes being real if you look below the surface a bit how the story came to be. Names like Lewis Strauss in the story from early on, who was close to the Rothschilds and the Warburgs. Einstein was also financially supported by a Rothschild in the 1920s, as were other Jew physicists in that field. Another Rothschild in London established contact with Henry Goldman of Goldman Sachs through Einstein. (Something along these lines, I don't have the sources at hand right now, but these from mainstream sources.)

But the Einstein-Szilard letter to FDR was actually written by Szilard. Szilard lived was living in London when he came up with the chain reaction and the story given for that is like he had en Eureka moment. And he said himself he was inspired by one of the science fiction novels of H.G. wells published in 1914 which is like the first text ever with the idea of a nuclear weapon.
(One Einstein biography also mentions a student approaching Einstein with the idea of building a nuclear weapon (which Einstein long discredited) but doesn't say who it was.) There's also a photo labeled Einstein, H.G. Wells and also Rothschild.
web.archive.org/web/20160813213326/https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-albert-einstein-1879-1955-george-bernard-shaw-1856-1950-and-hg-wells-28080425.html
Can't verify that photo but it's not implausible of course the H.G. Wells was in contact with Rothschild. Wells shilled for world government since WW1 and also coined the term "the war hat ends all wars". Nukes also link into that as the weapons that make war obsolete and the MAD was shilled by Jews from the Rand Corporation and these were used to call for world government.

Nukes accounted for 29% of all military spending (or 11% of all government spending) between 1946-1996, or $5.5 trillion in adjusted 1996 dollars.
web.archive.org/web/20150527103716/http://www.nytimes.com/1999/05/20/opinion/l-cold-war-s-heavy-cost-770728.htmlcost-770728.html
Surely no possible motives for fraud here, if you already control the government and the media. Not to mention societal control of the Cold War and the ((Soviet Union)) was also propped up by the notion of having nukes.

How convenient that it can be mixed up with the flat Earth bullshit and dismissed together with it.

motive isn't proof though

Anyone who hasn't seen the Bob Lazar tape needs to check it out.

And to all those saying that the ancient alien hypothesis is "obvious bullshit," prove that it isn't true. (Hint, you cant.) The link between humans and our supposed ancestors does not exist. There isn't a single trace of evidence that shows we evolved from neanderthals/apes. An easy experiment to try is to close your eyes and think about everything on Earth. Humans, animals, plants, seas, oceans, forests, inventions, skyscrapers, etc. Now envision everything in our solar system. Now do our galaxy and then the universe with billions of galaxies just like ours.

The sheer fact that the entire universe can be condensed into a 3 pound blob of meat is mind-boggling. There is absolutely no way that a neanderthal brain could evolve into the brain we have in our heads.

So, that leaves you with 2 legitimate explanations of where we came from: Either a divine being created us within the image of himself, or a hyper advanced civilization made changes to neanderthal DNA and created us.

Just because something seems far-fetched, that doesn't automatically mean that there isn't some truth to it because you've been convinced your whole life of something else entirely.

Out of everyone in the world, we should be the first to acknowledge my previous statement with our knowledge of kikery run rampant.

We were told our whole lives that the Jews were the chosen ones by god and they were oppressed by everyone, but we were able to see through the lies and form our own opinion with the information that has been provided to us.

Wake up Holla Forums.

I don't think there's hope for 99.9% of them and although I dislike guilt by association, they'll discredit anything they touch.

Neanderthal DNA present in humans.
Yet this hyper advanced alien civilization did?

and they are also used to smear other people with their craziness

someone asked if this show was redpilled a while back, note how fucking crazy they make the guy look

i just wanted an excuse to post these

They behave like gamblers. They enjoy the rush of the feeling that "The Truth" is permanently just around the corner.

I remember when "Obama is a Muslim" was the big thing. I'd say that there's not any legitimate evidence of that but there's a SHITLOAD of leftists/communists he's got ties to and it's all right out in the open. Lots to get upset about etc. That usually got a meh response, then right back to the hysterical Muslim stuff.

Also anyone who says "just watch this video" should be shot.

Did you even read the entire post? I implied that our DNA could have been mixed with neanderthal DNA to create us, and I also did not explicitly say we didnt have similair DNA: I said that there is no LINK between us aka no fossils of our supposed link. kys nigger

Did you even read the entire post? I implied that our DNA could have been mixed with neanderthal DNA to create us, and I also did not explicitly say we didnt have similair DNA: I said that there is no LINK between us aka no fossils of our supposed link. kys nigger

Of course, marginalization through conflation i.e. poisoning the well is one of the most effective and oldest psyops there is.

The way things are going, just saying that different races and genders exist will be considered a wacky conspiracy theory soon.

But this is close to their endgame, now rewind history several centuries, or several millennia, and see how many conspiracy theories that might seem crazy to us at present time could have been actually true.

It's very simple. Just tell them that sure it could be true, but can we do anything about it? If we have no control over things like parallel timelines or aliens or whatever, then it doesn't really make a difference.

What we do have control over is things like what's left of any democratic process, our money, and other things that if we the people grouped together we could make a difference. Like boycotting Israel and such